Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Shae Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Shae leaned away from the rabbit and reluctantly forced herself to look at it. "Hi, Fluffy," she said, trying to play along. She shifted her gaze back to Lilith. "How are you going to take care of him?"
Shae
Shae
Omega
Omega

http://huntresszaradyna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:25 am

Lilith put the dead rabbit down. "I don't know. He doesn't need much. He's not going anywhere." She played roughly with the corpse for a few minutes. "Though I will say he is quite a lot of fun." She clawed at his face and eye fell out. She watched it roll away. She sighed. Pity.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:45 am

Kriff looked at Lilith. Gods, she'd gotten so much worse than when he last knew her. At least before she'd been... partially sane. He watched her, disgust slowly growing as she toyed with the corpse. "You're not a pup. Stop playing with your food," he growled, unseating himself and turning to leave. His hackles raised mistrustfully of the black she-wolf and he gave Shae a quick look that if she wanted to follow she was welcome to. "Have fun with your 'pet', Lilith. Something would have to be dead for you to have any competence to take care of it," he sneered, deciding to egg on her even darker side and she what he could get away with. He couldn't even fathom her as a mother, or the hellish offspring that would follow in her footsteps. He wanted to shudder to himself but she would only take it as a compliment.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Lilith watched him for a second, her red eyes piercing. She huffed at him, thoroughly annoyed that he ruined her fun. She glared back briefly before devouring the rabbit. She left the wire so something else could get caught in it. She began licking her paws clean of the blood and gore. She heard Blade insult her and looked up. She put her foot down and slipped over to him. She shuddered her black and red striped flanks and flicked her tattered ears back. A twisted grin cracked her mouth, exposing all her jagged bloodstained teeth. "Psychopathic I may be," she said, her eyes almost glowing. "But I don't need my dear old daddy to take care of me."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:51 pm

((You mean Kriff? You used Blade Razz ))

Kriff's fur rose on his hackles when she turned toward him, ready in case she lunged. When she only spoke, he relaxed again. "As none of us do. Nice observation," he noted sarcastically. He'd spent too long intimidated by her; he wasn't going to be anymore. She was trying to break his mind like any good psychopath would, but he wasn't going to let her. Neither was he going to let her use Vincent against him.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:24 pm

( breeze oops...)

Lilith looked at KRIFF and sneered. "I'm glad you think like that," she said. "As I would have to kill you should you think differently. That is how a proper dictatorship works." She gestured toward Vincent and Cerberus.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm

|Sarasa|

It wasn't that near but she could hear Cerberus shout in anger. "He's having one of his fits again..." She mumbled. Reluctantly, she needed to go to where he was. There wasn't much she could do to calm him down but Cerberus always watched how he acted when she's around. He has this bad temper and he can't control it most of the time but Sarasa still hoped that he cared about her, even just a little.

She was also worried about her father, not knowing what Cerberus could do to him. She glanced up the cliff and then back to Vincent. "Umm.. I guess you're done now. I cleaned your wound up. It doesn't need anything else just keep it clean so it won't get infected and..." She stopped what she was saying and headed to a nearby bush and bit off a branch that contained oddly shaped leaves. "Put these on it if the pain is too much." She gave him a smile and then walked off. Sarasa wanted to apologize to Kriff since she accused him of something bad but her attention was needed elsewhere at the moment so she just slipped by not greeting the other wolves.

She saw him turn his back from her father but not without saying a few more words to him. When he saw her, she heard him give out a low growl. He was mad that she followed them.
She stopped walking and waited for Cerberus to come closer to her and then spoke. "I heard you shout, I was just worried.." She said, her voice small and soft.

|Cerberus|

"I'll be leaving you to your orders. Do as I tell you and maybe I would spare that mate of yours." He didn't say anything else to Raiden and left. He saw Sarasa heading to where he was. He let out a low growl. She wasn't supposed to be there.

"I heard you shout, I was just worried.."

He snapped his jaws in front of her in anger. "Shut your maw. I don't need you to explain anything. YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE." He half yelled. "It pains me to see how much you look like your father. It pains me so much, sometimes I want to kill you but I can't." His angry expression softened a bit as he said those words but it wasn't long before he reverted back to how he usually was. Cold, distant and furious. He walked passed by her but stopped to give her a nod to signal her that she was to follow him this time. He didn't say anything else and just walked towards the others.

"Vincent! Gather everyone. We need everyone to hide and wait by the borders. We're expecting some visitors from the other pack soon."

|Raiden|

Cerberus was gone and yet he was still under his control. He can move his body now at least but the orders his brother made were circling, repeating so much in his head he almost felt like he would lose his sanity. He ran. He howled to call onto his friend who has always marked and watched their parts of the land. "Titan!" He shouted. "Where are you?"

"I'm here, my dear friend. What could have made you ask for my presence?" The one-horned buck appeared from behind a few trees and bushes that were bunched together not too far from where Raiden called for him. "I can't leave this place yet. I need you to gather Raven and the others. Have them meet me at the border."
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am

Lilth walked slowly around the slightly smaller male. A crooked grin split her mouth, jagged, crooked teeth exposed. Her pink tongue slithered between their cracks like a pale snake anxious to escape. It did as she briefly licked her lips and stared at Kriff. Her red and black coat shivered and she turned to the recent newcomer. "Well are you a pretty piece of meat," she said smoothly. She edged closer and a gap formed between her jaws. "Just...delectable..."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum: