Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Raven Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

(OOC: This ones kind of gory. Just warning you before hand. I won't feel bad if you skip it. Its just Lilith expressing herself and releasing her anger.)

Lilith scowled at the missed fight. She had actually been looking forward to it. She was quite tempted to chase after the big cowardly brute and nip at his tail. But no. She'd let him wander off into the wild by himself. She wouldn't accompany him anywhere. It made her fur bristle at the thought of it. She hated him. That was final. She had only joined up with this merry band of rogues only because she had no where else to go. At least they weren't dogs. No, scratch that. Most of them weren't dogs. She turned and scampered among the rocks until she found a mouse. She let her pent up energy come out and caught it by the tail. Its claws skittered across the rock in its vain attempts to get away. She held it firm with her paw then lowered her jaws until she caught its left front paw in her teeth. She crunched on it, hearing the bones break and the mouse's scream of terror made her take her time, let the creature suffer. Slowly she pulled until she at last heard the ripping of the skin and muscle, the mouse screaming all the way. She pulled the limb off and ate it. She did the same thing with the right front paw. Then swiftly did the hind paws before the creature bled out. Then she released its tail. The mouse laid there, just barely alive and hardly breathing. Blood pooled around its body, soaking its fur. Then at last it died, from blood loss and its suffocation in it. Lilith picked it up by its tail and threw it forcefully against the rock. It splattered. There. That felt better. She grinned at the red on the pale rock. That is what she wanted to do. That is what she wanted to do to Cerberus. That is what she wanted to do to every wolf and dog and fox and creature that crossed her. She would not allow exceptions. She turned and walked away from the gruesome scene she had created, a slight barely noticeable skip in her step.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 pm

***Anna***
Anna smiled, and replied, looking down, then up. "Hey,..." She licked her paws, then sat down to watch the other wolves. She looked around for a bit, then licked her mouth. She saw the look on Oliver's face, and shrugged half-laughing. Then she lied down, resting her head on her paws.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 am

~Cerberus~

After his encounter with his brother Cerberus headed to find the others since they were taking too long to get to the den. "Here I find them a den but they don't even hear me! I am not a messenger!."[/i A ferocious growl emitting from his chest. Not long he manages to find them with not much effort. [i] "What the hell are you guys still doing here!! I thought I just signaled all of you to get to the new den already!!." He yelled and snapped his jaws at all of them as he walked passed each of them, frustrated at how they just ignored.

"You guys better get your butts down there and get ready to train." He ordered with authority in his voice. "We're wasting time here while the other pack gets ready for our attack against them." He didn't wait for anyone to answer him and just walked away, to the direction of the new pack den.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:37 am

Kivuli, who had gone off on her own, had only vaguely heard the howl but she wasn't paying attention and it hadn't registered. Her eyes narrowed until they were slits, still staring at the bush thicket. Her tail laid flat against the bough of the tree and she raised onto her haunches ready to pounce on whatever came out. Even a bear! Silly thing would go running off and find it's momma, but she'd have taken an ear off and then vanished like she always did. It was so fun!
(OOC: This is where i add in the pup, Hova! Her bio will be available as a branch off of Kivuli's which will be posted right after this)

Hova

Hova padded through the woods, keeping as low to the ground as possible. Her coloration would have helped disguise her. She found a bush and jumped into it, feeling safer already. A scent drifted into her nose and she inhaled. It smelled like a wolf, and a female! Cautiously she padded to the other end of the bush and peered out. There was no one in site, but the odor was stronger. She took a step out. "Momma?" she called hesitantly, "Momma, are you there?" she added in a more hushed tone. Creeping slowly, she started on her way. Finding her mother was all that mattered.

Kivuli

Kivuli couldn't believe her luck when a small pup emerged. It looked small and timid, just the way she liked them. Kivuli felt like a cat as she waited for the little thing to get close. "Momma?" it called and she thought, 'even better, it's all alone.' She darted from the branch and landed over it. She swatted it and the pup was knocked to its back. She came to stand over it again. She stood on both its front legs. "Don't worry," she cooed though her maniacal laughter would state otherwise. She dug her claws into the tiny thing's flesh and grinned wickedly.

Hova

Hova screeched when the dark mass came out of nowhere. "Help! I'm being attacked!" she hollered, though it hadn't set a paw on her. She almost felt foolish until she was swatted with black claws and she felt her side on fire. She yelped and shivered uncontrollably. 'Oh God, I'm going to die...' she thought, terrified. The wolf came to loom over her and she saw it's face. It looked skeletal with piercing orange eyes and her body seized up. Her eyes were bulging in shock. The odor reathing around this wolf matched the one she'd smelled, the one she thought was her mother's. This she-wolf had been waiting for her, waiting to attack, and she'd fallen for it. "Don't worry," it said and dug its claws into her legs. "Someone save me! Help! HELP!" Hova howled, though it was a pathetic attempt since she was only a pup. Still she continued to make noise that the top of her lungs.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Oliver watched Cerberus with bored eyes. He knew enough about fighting, forget training, he could have taught the class. He got up with a grunt to follow, but froze before he'd taken the first step in the brute's direction.

"Someone save me! Help! HELP!"

"What the hell.." He muttered. The noise was faint, sounding far off. He wrinkled his brow, debating witch direction to take. It didn't take long. Hhat could he say? He was a curios wolf. Oliver leaned down, for some reason, feeling compelled to take this fea with him. "I heard something a ways away. I'm going to see what it was, follow me if you'd like." He said, his tone suggesting it to be more a command than anything else. Without looking back he started off, picking up the pace to a swift bound as he raised his nose to the wind, nearing a metallic, sticky scent that was all-to ferilear. Blood..
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

XILO

"I hate this, this filfthy liquid." Xilo angrily kicked up some thick red water from the stream, and eagerly climbed out. Frustrated, he shook the glossy gunk off his gorgeous white fur, and stormed forward. Without a doubt, a sharp and edgy rock stumbled off of the cliff that laid before him. "And guess what, I also hate this overgrown rock you'd call a canyon." He snarled to himself, clearly going through with a bad day. He passed by a few canids of the Mononoke Militia, and gave them fierce looks. His blindingly green eyes gleamed as he stalked by the others.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

(OCC: I have had several complaints of vulgar language use in the Milita forums. I would like to make it clear that putting an @/$/%/^/&?etc doesn't take the word out of context. I would like everyone, (and a few specific people-you know who you are....) to refrain their language use. This is just a requested warning in general. No one is going to get offense on their record or anything for this. Just an awareness. Kapish. No harm no foul. If you would like. Here is a list of appropriate words you may use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzKvNMgQy0M
Yes it is kind of funny....that's not the point though...)

Lilith walked back just in time to hear old Cerberus lecture the others. She walked up to Kriff and lowered her head with a snicker. Once the male turned away and started walking in the opposite direction she chuckled. "Here I find them a den but they don't even hear me! I am not a messenger!" She whined in a high pitch voice. "What the heck are you guys still doing here!! I thought I just signaled all of you to get to the new den already!!." She laughed, enjoying her rude mockery.
"You guys better get your butts down there and get ready to train. We're wasting time here while the other pack gets ready for our attack against them." She slapped her paw against the ground in emphasis then broke out in a howl of laughter. "Ha ha Cerberus." She wailed, a grin spreading on her face as she rolled on the ground. "Training?! Bah. Cover me in mud and call me a rat. No. Call me a bloody Dog. Ha ha!" She looked at Kriff, her eyes beaming. "That ol' coot is funny."

Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 pm

(OOC: Wait, isn't Cerberus a dire wolf? Why do we consider him a dog? o-o )

Vincent

Vincent nodded at Cerberus. "He's right, these enemies will be watching for us now," he said, giving the other General a sideways glance. He felt like the male had done more than just find them a den, and he didn't like it. Before they would have had the advantage of surprise. That was lost now. Vincent howled for any pack members who had strayed off. "And I expect the lot of you to listen to Cerberus now and again. I won't always be around to be peacekeeper to your haughtiness. Get along or get out." That was his final word on the matter. Though he hated half-breeds, he had no quarrels with dogs or wolves. They were all canids. He gave them one last look before he followed Cerberus' scent to the den. "Cerberus, I'd like a word with you," he called over his shoulder. He waited for the other wolf to come. "Did you go to the other territory?" he asked in a hushed but forceful tone, piercing the other brute's gaze with his golden one. He wanted answers and nothing less.

Kriff

Kriff listened to Cerberus' lecture and gave a mocking yawn. 'Training?' What were they, eight moons old? When Vincent lectured them too Kriff rolled his eyes with heavy exaggeration. "Oh great, just great." He didn't care. He WANTED to get out, but he wasn't sure he'd make it on his own. Besides, that crud was lonely. He wanted his own pack and for now the best way to get it was here. "That's right, Pops, you WON'T always be around," he said viciously under his breath. He silenced his mutinous thoughts when Lilith came over and began mocking Cerberus. He laughed. "Gee, that's a good impression of him," he grinned. His tail wagged and the grin turned into a smirk as he watched the two Generals walk off. His gaze returned to Lilith. It tended to do that, as much as he refused to believe it. She seemed to hate Cerberus too... maybe she could be more useful to him. He didn't say anything though, with the two brutes so close by. "Welp, I'm ditching for now. Care to come along for the ride?" he nodded his head in the opposite direction of the "den" and "training" to Lilith. She seemed to cool to hang around.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 pm

(OOC: yes, Cerberus is a Dire but Lilith doesn't think so. *rolls eyes*)

~Cerberus~

"Cerberus, I'd like a word with you,"

"What?"
Cerberus's attention flicked to the other general and went by him.

"Did you go to the other territory?"

"Yes I did but I did not plan on going there. I had simply made a mistake and before I could even remove myself from there, my brother had already found me." He explained but most of it were lies.
"Though he didn't look to surprised. He must have known that we were already near their territory to begin with." He added but this time these were all facts and not just lies that he made up on the way.
'Useless spy.. Can't even get a job done.' He complained in his own mind while inwardly growling at his frustrations. His anger only burned even further as he heard Lilith ridicule his words but as much as he wanted to clobber her, he couldn't at least not yet. He needed her for his revenge.
'Dang female.' Another growl erupting from his throat.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli heard the pup's cries, though they seemed distant, as if it wasn't under her. They seemed pitiful. Besides, who'd come to save it? It was alone and no one else cared. 'Cept Kiv here, but this was a different kind of care. "Why the sad face?" she said, eyes sparkling with malice. "It's not like you're going to die... yet." Kivuli let out a high-pitched cackle and dug her claws in harder. She lowered her head to bite down on the pup's shoulder.

Hova

Hova's whole body shook in terror. She didn't trust what this fae said. "I'm going to die!" she hollered, hoping someone would hear her. Hova whined as the claws suck in and she felt her blood seeping out onto the warm ground. As the wolf lowered its head Hova screamed. "She's going to eat me!" the pup struggled, terrified. Her back legs kicked uselessly in the air, unable to reach the wolf's belly. Not that it would have done much good, being so much smaller and weaker. She flailed her front legs as much as she could, and found purchase on the she-wolf's wrist joint. Her needle-like claws struck down along it and she hoped it would loosen the crazy wolf's grip. She was a demon! Hova's ears pinned back, praying for a miracle.

(Now would be a good time for someone to save Hova, Kivuli's probably going to flip out)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Oliver didn't wait up for the fea. Why should he, he didn't care. But, as cold as he may have been, he kind of wanted to. To see if she had come, to see if maybe she cared enough to follow a ragged, seemingly heartless old wolf instead of obeying orders. Ok, so, maybe he did care. A little bit, at least. He would admit he cared enough to abide to a squeaky cry for help, for that was what he was hearing now. Picking up the pace, the brute spotted a fea, a fea he'd seen before, and the pup beneath her. The fear I'm that pups eye's didn't go unnoticed. A growl ripped from his throat, though it was without feeling. It was an act, he told himself. Oliver launched his body at the she-wolf, knocking into her. Hard. He hit the ground on the other side, having gotten her off the pup. But also having knocked the wind out of him. "Wh- What do you think your doing?" The wolf wheezed.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

(OOC:Raiden!!!!)

Lilith clicked her teeth together, silently mocking the older male, Vincent, by opening and closing her jaws. When he was finished she stopped. She still respected this old hair ball far more than his halfbreed counterpart. She cocked a lazy ear at Kriff as he talked and refrained herself well. "Sure I'll come," she turned starting to walk away. "Any things better than here. All talk and no action. I found a den. Lets start training. Bah. I'd like to see it for my own eyes. And an enemy pack here to? I think Cerby the Coot is starting to loose some of his Scoots. All I can say is I'm glad we aren't the only pack following a leader who is blind as a cave lizard..." She growled and rolled her eyes. "Some trip Cerberus!" She exclaimed. She sighed in relief and looked at Kriff. "Ha, happy now." She went in silence for a spell. "Now what?"
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

Kivuli

Kivuli's head snapped up and she jerked her paw away as the pup clawed her. "Ouch!" she snarled. "Now, now, we wouldn't want someone to get hurt, would we?" she scolded the little dust-colored thing and her eyes glowed. She was just about to finish off the little thing when she felt Oliver crash into her. She hit the ground hard and a gasp of shock escaped her maw. "What's the big deal?" she asked, "it's just an orphan pup." Her gaze shifted to the pup (Hova). "Besides, we were just having fun, weren't we?" Kivuli gave it a maniacal stare. Getting to her feet, she licked her paw where it had scratched her. There was blood, and as soon as it touched her tongue her pupils narrowed into slits and she glared at the pup. "It's not over," she said darkly, before spinning around and disappearing into shadows that hadn't been there before but simply by her presence seemed to form (not a power, just an uncanny feeling for the shadows).

Hova

"Now, now, we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, would we?"

"You're already hurting me!" Hova whined. She was about to howl again when a flash of fur scooped the insane she-wolf away. It was a male, though older (Oliver). He confronted the blacker fae, who spoke back. When it turned its gaze to her and smiled she scrambled to her feet and high-tailed it behind the male. She didn't know him either, but he had saved her so he must be a good nice wolf. "I-I wasn't having fun a-at all," she whispered, still trembling from the ordeal. She shivered when the female made her threat and vanished. She looked up at the male. "Thanks for saving me," he little tail wagged a mile a minute and she grinned.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

***Anna***
Anna heard a pup squirming for help. She saw Oliver go and grab her out. She kept looking, but then once it was cleared, she sat down, and saw another male(Xilo). She looked towards his way, then slightly smiled. She licked her paws, then looked out.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Oliver pushed himself to his paws, watching Kivuli through narrowed eyes. Of all the wolves here, she unnerved him the most. Cruelty was one thing, insanity was another.

"Besides, we were just having fun, weren't we?"

"Well, considering your idea of fun.." He muttered. Exactly. This went paw-in-paw with dementia. Oliver watched her go, shaking his head. He looked down at the pup(Hova), and forced a small smile. "No problem, kid. That fea is bad news." He said, shaking out his pelt as a thought came to him. "Say.. Whats your name?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli wandered off. "Dumb ol' fleapelt," she muttered, "and it had just been getting good too." She arrived back and heard the last of the announcements. She bounded up to Vincent and Cerberus, hearing nothing of their conversation. "What's the training?" she asked excitedly. She wanted to learn more. It didn't appear than any of the others were going which meant Kivuli would face off with one of them. She could learn their fighting styles, that the secrets of that were all that mattered to her. She put on a mask of careless joy and bounded around them.

Hova

"H-Hova," she managed to choke out. She couldn't shake what she'd been through just now. Couldn't shake the fact that it would probably happen again. "What's yours?" she asked. She felt safe with this wolf though she didn't know why. He felt... fatherly. (OOC: And yes, she's going to start viewing him as one even if she doesn't say so) She wiggled her hind end and scrambled onto his back, being as careful as possible not to hurt him as she did. "Do you live here?" she asked. She wondered if he was a rogue or a traveler. " 'Cuz if you were gonna leave, I w-was wondering if you'd..." she trailed off. She didn't want to be alone, especially with that monster (Kivuli) on the prowl. "W-well, if you'd take me with you."
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

W-well, if you'd take me with you."

Oliver's eye's widened, though it was barely noticeable. Someone actually wanted to go with him? This pup - Hova, she said her name was - didn't even know him, or where he was going. Maybe that's why.. He thought to himself. But despite everything, all the losses, the way he told himself he could never change, never feel, his heart picked up speed. He wanted to help her, though he wouldn't admit it to himself.(The same thing's probably going to happen with him, just in reverse.) Oliver cleared his throat before answering. "No, I'm neither of those things. I live here now, at least. Our pack has just moved in, and your more than welcome to stay with us." He said, trying not to sound like he cared. It was pretty easy. "I can get your leg taken care of there.. the only problem is you'll be seeing that 'monster' a lot more if you decide to stay."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Hova

"No, I'm neither of those things. I live here now, at least. Our pack has just moved in, and you're more than welcome to stay with us. I can get your leg taken care of there.. the only problem is you'll be seeing that 'monster' a lot more if you decide to stay."

Hova was glad that he wasn't a traveler. It meant there wouldn't always be new things. There'd always be something to rely on. She walked along the Oliver's spine and flopped onto his neck just past his shoulder blades. "T-thank you," she said after he told her she could stay. She didn't want to leave. The minute he mentioned her leg the pain came back, as if just thinking about it made the wounds worse. Hova grimaced but made no sound. Her tiny voice was sore from screaming. Her eyes widened when he mentioned the dark lunatic fae (Kivuli). "You mean she lives here, t-too?" she croaked out. Hova buried her face in the ruffle of fur from his neck. "Will your pack protect me?" she whispered against it, not entirely sure if he'd hear.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 pm

"T-thank you,"

Oliver hesitated before answering, squaring his shoulders to give the pup more space to hold onto. "My pleasure." He said. He'd said the words before, but for the first time, they didn't disgust him. The brute wasn't at the point where he actually meant them, but still. It was progress.

"You mean she lives here, t-too?"
"Will your pack protect me?"

"Yes." he sighed, taking a steady step back towards camp. "And oh, some will.. But you don't have to worry about that. We can train you- so that you won't have to worry all the time. You'll be able to fight back, and win, if I have anything to say about it."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed May 01, 2013 4:31 pm

(Kivuli's still waiting on Raiden and Vincent~!)

Hova

"My pleasure."

Hova smiled and curled up into a ball near his shoulders. It reminded her of her mother and father. They used to let her do this too. "Have you seen my mamma?" she asked him, the shyness and fear disappearing enough that her voice didn't falter. She watched his ears for a reaction, being unable to see his face.

"Yes. And oh, some will.. But you don't have to worry about that. We can train you- so that you won't have to worry all the time. You'll be able to fight back, and win, if I have anything to say about it."

Hova was startled. She'd never pictured getting into a serious fight, and winning was always out of the question. She'd always been small, useless, the runt. Could that change so suddenly? "But I'm so small..." she said aloud, "how could I win? I couldn't even wiggle free..." she added, feeling ashamed only a tad of her terror and lack of ability to do anything. She wanted to fight, to be strong and fast and smart and pretty and wanted, but she was just herself. "I'll never be useful..." she said sadly, squeezing her eyes shut and burying them under her paws.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu May 02, 2013 9:04 pm

"Have you seen my mamma?"

Oliver slowed, coming to a stop. The little wolves body had felt nice up to now, her fur soft and the shared heat nothing short of pleasant. He'd forgotten how nice it was to be close to someone. But at the sound of her question, Kivuli's words flashed through his head.
"it's just an orphan pup."
Oh no..
"W-where did you last see her..?"

"But I'm so small..."
"how could I win? I couldn't even wiggle free..."
"I'll never be useful..."

"You'll grow, don't worry. As for that, it's all a state of mind. Tell yourself you can't, and hope is lost. Now tell yourself you can, and half the battles won." He muttered, sounding distant. He meant the words he'd said, but his thoughts were elsewhere. This orphan thing was making him very unnerved.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri May 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Vincent

Vincent proptly ignore Lilith as she mocked him. Sooner or later she'd grow up, he figured. The more he thought about it, the more he cared. "Wonderful idea, thank you Lilith," he said midway through his conversation, "a fresh kill would be delightful, thank you for volunteering yourself." Maybe that would teach her a little lesson, as well as keep her entertained. "And take any riffraff you find along the way with you," he said darkly, glancing at his son. With that he turned back to Cerberus.

Kriff

Kriff grinned. "Yeah, he's a nut," he grinned. As Vincent sent Lilith to go hunting, Kriff decided to go with her. Not that she couldn't take something down on her own, but he needed something to sink his teeth into. Kriff licked his lips in anticipation. "Beats 'training' in any case," he muttered to her, heading in the direction they'd been going anyways. He looked at the cliffs up above. I wonder what's up there... he thought.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat May 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Moon:
Moon was tired, he had been hunting for the pack all day. "Hmm.. talk about bad luck." he said to himself. He had only one mouse. "I not hungrey anyway." he said to himself. So, went to the pack and put the mouse down for anyone who wanted it.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Hova

"W-where did you last see her...?"

Hova didn't answer for a moment. She relived the painful memories and her eyes seemed distant for a moment. "I-it was by a river," she spat out finally. "My brother and sister said they couldn't wait to cross, so they were taken first. She left me on the bank... she said she was gonna come right back..." Hova sniffed and a little tear came out of her eye. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't help it. "I-I didn't wait for her. I saw a hawk and I just... I ran." (OOC: This happened to my pups in WolfQuest once, except they didn't run away, they got eaten << ) Hova snifled and wiped her face. She felt like a mess.

"You'll grow, don't worry. As for that, it's all a state of mind. Tell yourself you can't, and hope is lost. Now tell yourself you can, and half the battles won."

Hova looked at the male in awe. He lived by that? What about when it was so much bigger than you? "You must be very brave," she said in wonder and laid her head against his brown fur. She sighed. 'I hope the other wolves are like this,' she thought, 'maybe mamma will be among them.'
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm

(Seriously? xD Well I can never find a mate, so I guess I don't have to worry about that.)

"I-I didn't wait for her. I saw a hawk and I just... I ran."

Oliver's eyes shut tight for a moment as he took a deep breath. At least her mother we still out there.. Probably. Hopefully. "You did the right thing, Hova." The brute said, his voice more like normal. "Don't worry. When did this happen? Do you think your mother would hear if we called?" He wanted to help her, witch wasn't like him. Part of him also wanted to just take her back to camp with him, witch was like him. Greedy, wanting to keep some small warmth for himself. But former outweighed later.

"You must be very brave,"

Does she really think that..? He thought, eyes opening wider. No. She just doesn't know you, coward. Did you really think this will last? He thought to himself. He sighed, not able to come up with a reply. His conscience was right, he was cowardly, not brave..Right?

Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum