Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Asmira Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Hova

"No, you're the only one."

"Oh," Hova said, the disappointment evident in her little voice. She looked again to where the two had disappeared. They were the youngest and yet about as big as the rest. She sighed, feeling alone. She needed someone to play with... Hova rubbed her face in Oliver's fur, glad that at least she had someone who would take care of her. When she'd been by herself... it was awful. She heard her stomach growl and she tried to hide it with a furious little blush.

"Vincent, Cerberus, Anna, Lilith, Kriff, and Kivuli. There may be a few more, but their names don't matter. But listen to me, Hova. Every wolf in this pack has something to hide. Trust no one, and forget about friends. These wolves'll stab you in the back the second you turn around. I know we've only known each other for a few moments, but you're all I have and I want the best for you. Head my words, Hova. I wouldn't lie to you."

Hova giggled. "Who's who though?" she asked. As he gave his speech Hova looked down, feeling ashamed by how she'd gone to say hi to Kriff. 'I can't have friends?' her mind said and her lips drooped into a frown. She wanted to believe him, but she couldn't. Everyone was good at some point, right? (OOC: Hova's your classic innocent child who believes in the good in everyone. That's why she's always like "they must be a good nice wolf!" when she thinks about these guys...) "But if I can't trust anyone," she said slowly, "how do I know you wouldn't lie?"
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Oliver

"Oh,"

Oliver sniffed. He wanted to apologize, but he knew it wouldn't help. After all, he had brought her here to this Lupus(A fursonification of God.) forsaken pack. But the worst part was, he was no better than anyone else here. He couldn't reverse the past, no matter how hard he tried. It was a part of him now, just like his ears and his tail. Hova's stomach rumble was an excuse for the brute to get his mind off those thoughts, but also to remind him how empty his own stomach was. Maybe he could take the pup hunting.

"how do I know you wouldn't lie?"

As soon as he heard this, Oliver wished he could have taken back his words. But there was no better way to help her survive here, around these wolves. His maw opened, but he couldn't think of anything to say to this. Truth was, she couldn't. Then it came to him. "You don't." He said slowly. "But I do."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Cerberus saw Vincent and trots to his side and then cocking an ear at his direction as the male directly asked a question at him.

"Cerberus, who's the kid?"

"Her name is Hova. Oliver found her before Kivuli could finish her up. Looks like she had been abandoned so, I let Oliver take her in." He finally answers and then sighing after. "I apologize for hurting your son." He said as he tries to clean off the blood on his fur with his paw, not feeling the least bit sorry. He was more than happy rather than sorry. The brute deserved it and he was actually beginning to get on Cerberus's nerves for the past few days. "Watch over your son." He raised his head to glance over where Kriff and Lilith were placed. He smirks. "They're planning something good for me but I think you should watch out too." An evil chuckle had erupted from his chest as he stood and walked away but stopping before he was out of sight. He glances back at Vincent "Let's go hunting. I'm hungry." He states and then waits for the male to respond.

Last edited by Raiden:) on Sun May 12, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli saw Lilith and Kriff head off. She narrowed her eyes and looking to make sure none followed her, she gave chase. She stayed a little ways behind them and to the right, keeping in the shadows as best as she could, which was not as difficult as she'd imagined. Kriff laid down on a rock and, luckily for Kivuli, there was a tree not far off of it. She jumped into it silently and laid down on the branch closest to him. He seemed to be waiting for something... and Kivuli couldn't wait to figure out what.

Hova

"You don't, but I do."

Hova wasn't a fool. She saw the hesitance to answer. She felt betrayed and more isolated than ever... Hova jumped off Oliver's back. She didn't know what to think anymore. Could he have been lying? Could he be lying now? Hova looked into his eyes. They seemed sincere enough, if not a little pained. She walked back to him and rubbed herself against the back of his front leg, coming up between both. She looked up at his face. "I-I trust you," she said, gaining slightly more confidence from the words leaving her maw.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue May 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Lilith walked in silence for a long time. The change in the statuses had made her more temperamental than normal. What was a pup doing here? Why was Cerberus and Vincent treating her like a queen. The thought was repulsive. Cerberus had a liking for that wretched pup. She tore a gash in the earth with her claws and her mouth frothed with rage. that brute was picking favorites! and the rest of them could barely survive while she grew fat. It wasn't normal. It wasn't right. she was a filthy orphan pup who had no right to live. The pack didn't need her, she was a useless mouth to feed. She couldn't even catch a mouse yet if she wanted to. Lilith's eyes flashed as she hurried to where Oliver was hiding with the pup, one thought on her mind. That little beast had. to. GO.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm

"I-I trust you,"

Those words were some of the best he'd heard in a long, long time. A smile crossed his face and he raised a paw, gently ruffling the fur on the pups head. "I won't let you down." Oliver said, meaning every word. He made a silent oath before he could stop himself. What else did he have to live for, anyway? I'll breath my last breath before I'll allow that to happen. That's a promise.
The brute didn't even hear Lilith as she came near. It was more sub-conscience than anything else. A shiver passed down his spine, sending his ears erect. Hm?
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue May 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Lilith slipped unnoticed to the small clearing where the two wolves were hiding. She jumped gracefully onto a boulder and watched them for a few seconds. They were talking. The older male affectionately petting her. She was tempted to vomit but refrained herself. How unbelievably disgusting. She lowered herself to the rock level and tensed the muscles in her legs as she zeroed in on the unaware pup. This would be quick, easy and to grant mercy to Oliver relatively painless to her discontent. She felt her muscles spring and she flew forward powerfully. She opened her jaws, revealing long cold fangs. She could almost taste the pups warm blood in her mouth as she rocketed toward the smaller dog. Good bye, she thought happily.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm

"I won't let you down."

Hova wagged her little puppy tail and bounced around some. She felt full of energy and excited. As she jumped about a faint scent caught her nose and she stopped. Her ears pricked and she looked about. She couldn't see it, but she could smell it. Her tail died down it's wagging. She stood perfectly still... and then she saw it. Two large red orbs and Hova froze in shock. The figure leaped and she recognized the black fae. It's jaws opened wide and Hova was like a deer caught in the headlights (for lack of a better description). Her ears were pinned back and her eyes opened farther than they ever had. She couldn't think, couldn't move. She was stuck in place.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue May 14, 2013 8:23 pm

It all happened so fast, Oliver had no time to think, not even time for his hackles to raise. A swish of air, signaling the on-coming force launched him into action as he sprung in the path of Liliths fangs. Pain exploded on the side of his neck, the small daggers making contact.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue May 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Lilith saw the male lunge in front of the pup and she tried to close her mouth so she wouldn't hurt him as bad once she realized a collision with him was inevitable. Her jaws clamped onto his neck regardless. Blood poured into her mouth and she tied not to choke on it. She was momentarily blinded by her bloodlust to actually forgot who it was she had gotten and she ripped and twisted his neck and shoulder briefly before stopping. She was in shock for a moment before releasing him. She licked the blood from her mouth and looked at the hole in his shoulder and neck. Then she was mad. "Stupid dog," she exclaimed bitterly. "What on earth are you bloody thinking?!".
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue May 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Cerberus
He was hungry and he wanted to eat now, but he had to hunt. He took on a deep breath, whilst searching for a scent of a suited prey for him. To his surprise, he smelt blood of not prey but Oliver's and another one's scent that he detests. "Lilith..." He growled, anger taking him again. His eyes dyed with red while claws began to show from his paws. Quickly as he could, he ran towards the smell of blood, the disgusting smell getting stronger as he neared.

He finally arrives. Slowly removing himself from the shadows, paw by paw he crept, revealing himself to Lilith. Oliver was bleeding and it didn't look like it was just a minor injury. His eyes focused on the bleeding body. Without turning his head to face Lilith, his eyes slowly found their way to the side just to get a view of the female as she stood. "What the hell are you doing Lilith." He said not stopping his threatening growls. His hackles raised and his body tensed up, his subconscious telling him to get ready to fight.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu May 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Hova was still completely frozen and the whirl of air as Oliver leapt in front of her sent her tumbling backwards. She gave a small yelp and a grunt as she skidded across the earth. She looked over and saw the black fae (Lilith) biting into Oliver. "Hey!" she screamed. "Leave him alone!" Tears welled in her eyes and she charged forward blindly and before a second-thought of caution even entered her mind she lashed out at the female's muzzle with her small razor-sharp claws. They were small but still left marks and a bit of blood shot out and pittered on Hova's face. Her eyes widened in shock. She'd never lashed out before. "I-I'm s-sorry," she whimpered, taking a step back. She knew the fae had wanted her dead in the first place. Otherwise she wouldn't have leapt out at her and not Oliver. Hova didn't want Oliver to suffer for her... he'd been so nice already. She glanced as the leader-General male came back. She still didn't know who was who. Her body was shaking a little bit and her tail gave a faint wag. He'd help Oliver.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Lilith felt the swipe across her muzzle and jerked back with a growl. She reeled on the pup and was about to attack her again when the booming voice of Cerberus echoed behind her. She turned on him with a snarl, her blood mixing with Oliver's. "This isn't your business dog." She snapped. "No one asked for your opinion." She said repeating his words he had used on her. "Get going, I have to finish my work.." She raised her hackles and extended her claws. She was ready to fight this dog.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 am

Cerberus

"I'm not stating My or Anyone's opinion. I'm just asking what the hell are you doing." Now walking near the black female. He see's Hova shaking, obviously scared to her wits and then glanced back at Oliver's bleeding body. He sighs and walks towards it. His ears perked and his head lowered so that his ears were slightly pointed at the male. He closed his eyes tightly, concentrating on something but didn't say or mumble a single word. When he was finished he tried to wake up Oliver. "Oliver.. Oliver, get up and take Hova away from here." The wound on the male's neck slightly healed but only enough so they could escape.

He was now standing defensively in front of Lilith. "What do you have against a defenseless pup, Lilith." His hackles were already raised and his claws and fangs were ready for battle. His hunger now doubled not because of an empty stomach but hunger for blood. His eyes continued to glow a bright red and his muscles bulked up, making him look a lot more bigger than he usually was.
"What do you have against me and accepting this pup in the pack?!"
"Answer me!?!" He demanded. He was ready to pounce and attack..

Last edited by Raiden on Sat May 18, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Fri May 17, 2013 5:32 pm

An ripping pain exploding pain blossomed at Oliver shoulder, traveling down his leg and snaking down his back. He couldn't hold back a gasp, eyes wide as his ears picked up the sound of tearing flesh.

"What on earth are you bloody thinking?!".

He didn't answer, didn't hear her. He'd never been so phased by a wound. But why was that? He was getting older.. but something told him that wasn't it. Oliver exhaled, grunting with the effort of flexing the torn muscle. The fea was still there, she could lung again, attack again. There was no time to think about it, only time to get ready.

"What the hell are you doing Lilith."

But the attack didn't come. Cerberus did. Oliver could say that he'd never been happier to see the wolf, and that wasn't an exaggeration.

"Oliver.. Oliver, get up and take Hova away from here."

"Gladly.." He muttered, shooting Lilith an enraged glance. But upon seeing the little marks on her muzzle, he felt a little bit better. Hova could fight back, despite what she'd said. Flexing his neck once more, he blinked in surprise at the feeling. Sure, it still hurt, but not as intensely as it had. Picking Hova up by the scruff, he padded away as fast as his wound would let him. Cerberus had said get away.. Now was their chance. Or was it?

Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Moon:
Moon saw Lilith attacking the pup. He saw Oliver take the pup away. He saw it all and could stand for it no longer. If Cerberus started a fight he'd jump in. "If I'm needed" He thought. But he already had his eyes set on Lilith. In his mind the battle had begun.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri May 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Hova's ears perked as Oliver got to his feet, though shakily. He was okay! Hova didn't have time to yip in happiness before he scooped her up, Cerberus' orders. She instinctively curled herself up some by tucking her hind and tail towards her belly. She hadn't been held like this in a long time and though she was not an older pup it still didn't feel entirely pleasant. She frowned and a small whimper escaped her mouth, but she didn't complain. She was too glad that they were both okay.

Kivuli's still waiting on people *coughcoughBLADE*
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun May 19, 2013 10:43 am

Oliver heard the whimper, but for a moment gave payed no head. The wolf picked up his pace, pumping his legs faster against the rocky ground despite the pain in his neck. He could feel the blood dripping down, spreading through his fur, plastering it to his skin. It wasn't until he couldn't take the pain any longer that he slowed to a stop and set Hova down. Here, at this point, the scent of full, crisp plant growth was on the wind. Though sparse, it was still there, and got stronger with every step. It wasn't like the dry, crumpled grass at the cliff; this was a forest. But with it something else, hidden within the leaves could barley be noticed. It was a scent marker. He knew this, of course, and didn't intend to cross it.. Just yet. "We need to find food. Food and a water source." He muttered, glancing down at the pup. "And maybe even a place to stay."

{{ He's planning on crossing into S.O.S territory to see what they'er really about. He'll probably end up liking it better than the Militia and try to stay, but don't let me god-mod here. I'm not trying to convert Hova to stray-ism. c;< }}
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

(Kivuli might go in as a spy at some point... Oliver might want to hold off for a little, or that plans a bust. Do what you want though ^^ And Hova would, but if Cerberus or someone threatens her she'd stay in the MM. She's still terrified of practically everyone but Oliver and Cerberus... though she's iffy about Cerb)

Hova, who had been squeezing her eyes shut, blinked and looked around. Her body bounced as Oliver quickened his pace and she grimaced but didn't make a sound. She wanted to get away from them too sometimes. She listened to Oliver and as if to confirm what he said her stomach rumbled again. "I'm hungry too..." she said and tried to look up at him but, being in his mouth, it wasn't really possible and she gave up trying to twist her body. A strong scent hit her nostrils and she turned towards a tree. That was weird. Trees didn't smell like that... "Oliver, why's that tree smelly like that?" she asked curiously. When the last comment came out she was silent for a moment. She tried to glance back and the full force of the location hit her. This didn't even feel like the same territory. "A-are we even going to go back?" she asked softly, glancing towards where the sparse shrubs should have been.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue May 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Vincent

Vincent growled as the group broke up and he wandered off. They had a den. One thing down, another hundred to go. There still was no steady food source. He decided to go do it himself, since no one else appeared to be. He broke into a somewhat uneven gait as he loped towards the cliffs. His joints ached but he ignored them as he stepped cautiously onto the rocky ledges. He wound his way up, leaping occasionally and grunting with the increasing effort. By the time he neared the top an odd sound reached his ears. He froze, angling his ears up. He heard the bleats of some unknown animal... but his dying senses still told him it was prey. He lifted his muzzle to the sky and inhaled, smelling something not unlike elk but still not normal. His pace quickened and he peered his head over just enough for his eyes and dropped his ears. Not from disappointment though. Above was a plateau, and odd, stout, white deer grazed on the sparse and brown plants. They had cones growing from their heads that curled back against their skulls (mountain goats). His eyes sparkled hungrily, wondering what these creatures would taste like. His paws itched to find out.

Kriff

Kriff ignored his impatience and sat up. Shaking his fur out, though there was no need, he got to his feet and padded back to where he'd seen the others. His ears twitched at the sound of a commotion and he growled. Finding the rock from before he leapt onto it and his ears pinned back angrily. "Lilith..." he muttered under his breath aggressively. There she was, again facing off with Cerberus. His eyes flicked to the side and Oliver carried the small pup Hova away. He heard Cerberus' words. Again, with this dang pup. It was ruining everything. No one could let the matter rest. He jumped off the rock, next to Lilith, almost close enough to have brushed her fur as he landed. "It's funny how soft you are for the little thing," he sneered at Cerberus. "As I recall, you never fought to protect any OTHER pups." Least of all me, Kriff growled in his mind. No one had ever cared. His glanced sideways at Lilith and showed for a quick scowl, silently showing her he was annoyed that she'd gone and picked another fight. She could do what she wanted technically, but it still ticked him off that she wasn't even trying.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 am

Cerberus

His attention flicks over Kriff as he arrives and placed himself beside Lilith. The male's snide remarks pierces through his senses. Cerberus smirks. "Tell me this Kriff, have you done anything for yourself to be worth anyone's attention?" He started. "Besides whine all day? Huh? I think not. Unlike you THAT pup will learn and be more useful." He mockingly added.

[Short. Not exactly my Day D:]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Moon:
Moon began to calm down. He was sure a fight would not start. He just laid down on a rock now. He getting restist. He wanted to ask the leader if he could do some real hunting soon
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

{{ Sorry I haven't responded in awhile, I've been busy. Right now I'm mooching off McDonald's free Wi-Fi while my dads' in wal-mart. }}
{{ @Asmira. I don't know what to do now, part of me wants to make Oliver get busted, while the other half wants to make Oliver get busted. x) I think I'll just make him cross the border, though. We can go from there. }}

"A-are we going to go back?"

"Yes." Oliver said gruffly. The pain in his neck was still dizzieing, and talking diden't make it better. But he wanted to know this packs deal, and ultimately, if they were a better place for pups. Some food would be nice, to. But he coulden't being himself to go about doing it. What if they were even worse than the matilia? He was in no place to fight. With a sigh, he hung his head. "Hova, what would you like to do?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri May 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Lilith growled. Her blood burning in her veins.
"What do you have against me and accepting this pup into the pack? Answer me! She snarled. "I hate everything about you." She snapped. She saw Kriff come and stand beside her. She felt confident now. Faithful that Kriff would back her up if she needed it. "Your not of any use to the pack Cerberus." She retorted. "All you do is sleep and eat. You send US out to hunt, but then you lead us to a place that is only inhabited by these bloody mice and you wonder why we can't find anything good to eat. The water here is scarce too, the sun is merciless on our backs since there are only rocks to shield us from it. Our feet burn on this cursed, scorched earth. What o you expect us to do?" She snarled and stepped boldly toward the male.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Cerberus

Cerberus was waiting whether Kriff would answer or not when Lilith spoke.

"All you do is sleep and eat. You send US out to hunt, but then you lead us to a place that is only inhabited by these bloody mice and you wonder why we can't find anything good to eat. The water here is scarce too, the sun is merciless on our backs since there are only rocks to shield us from it. Our feet burn on this cursed, scorched earth. What do you expect us to do?"

Despite Lilith's words, Cerberus remained calm. He wasn't the least bit angry but rather amused. His lips slowly stretched to reveal a smirk that showed off his large fangs and defined jaws. "Aha..Haha..Ahahaha!" An evil chuckle could not be help but erupt from his vibrating chest, whilst he shakes his head disapprovingly. "That's rich, Lilith." He said between laughs. "When was the last time you saw me sleep and eat?" Confidently asking, since he knew that he wasn't slacking off on pack duties. "The way you fail to find any good food and water shows how inexperienced you are in tracking and predicting terrain. I do admit that I had brought you to this wretched place but that does not excuse you of your incompetence." He pointed out her faults and maybe insulted her a little. "I actually found us a den that had enough food and water but no, you don't even listen, do you?" His patience began to shortened and he then started to circle around both Lilith and Kriff. "You complain about how I command you to do simple things such as to hunt for your OWN food but since when did you actually obey me? When? Oh come on? Even once?" He briefly stopped beside Lilith and then sharply turned his head to her direction. "No! Not even once, Lilith.. Not even once..." He gritted his teeth with the last sentence which seemed to sound more angrier than his last tone. He began to walk again but not returning to circle the two wolves again. He stands in front of them again and see's Lilith take glances at Kriff as he approached even nearer. "What?! You actually think he's strong enough to back you up? Take a look, Lilith. Do you really think this fool could actually be worthy enough to be helping you? Ha! Don't make me laugh. I could actually kill him right now if I wanted to. It's not like he could fight properly with broken ribs but I'm not a coward as to attack him at his weakest." He retorted. "You hate me? huh Lilith? Do you really think I care whether you hate me or not? Hell! You can hate me all you want and I'll surely return the favor." His voice was menacing and sarcastic the whole time he had spoken.

(OOC: Strange powers and pelt colors are mostly allowed but please keep everything else realistic [Like dying.. getting sick.. or having wounds..etc]. It will take about 10 posts [or at least 2-3 days in RP time] before your wolf could be fully healed.
Oh and Rave? We should probably place the Militia den somewhere now? Unless my previous post Here does not suit your taste, then please inform me where it's supposed to be placed.)
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum