Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Your Pets! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Your Pets! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Your Pets! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Your Pets! EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Your Pets! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Your Pets!

3 posters

Go down

Your Pets! Empty Your Pets!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 pm

I have a turtle names Tucker Brick. He's the cutest thing! Anyone else have any amazing pets?

Back to top Go down

Your Pets! Empty Re: Your Pets!

Post by Raven Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 pm

I have one dog, 9yrs old Border Collie, his names Scooter.
Did have a cat, Holly, 19yrs, and a pig (guinea), 5yrs, Ruby, but they left over the summer.
12 chickens, 6 RXL, (Red Sex-links), 6 RIR, (Rhode Island Reds) and yes they all have names.
Stripes (rooster), Cogburn/Coggy (she had sex identity problems for all you who know John Wayne movies. [True Grit-Rooster Cogburn]), Fearless (she was "Fearless" in the brooder), Snatcher (she's a theif), Peck (likes "kissing" people), Pip (oldest-first to pip), Palm (palm sunday), Coffee (medium coffee color), Mahgoney (color), Flier (she can fly), Pretty (lightest of the RIRs), Wooly (coloring of a wooly caterpillar.)
I got a variation of freshwater fish.
9 French guniea keets were added to our family last weekend

Last edited by ~Raven~ on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 pm

wow, i love how all of the names match personalities/apperances! pretty neat.

I have a dog named Ruby:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Awe. I named the pig Ruby because she was half alby and had red eyes.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 am

Dogs: Benny and Bigboy (brothers) bullmastiff aussie cross, Ky and Maui (sisters) akita, aussie, chessy, husky crosses, Willow and Blue are rat terriers, Leo a pure bred english springer spaniel puppy.

Horses: Max, Alex, Aleata, Casey are pure bred arabains. Aroara is a half arab and half quarter horse.

Birds: Sparkley and Eagle and Runty.

Cats: Baby Kitty, and Acey Smile
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 pm

I have two, used to be three (If you want the story go to dA on Dry-Desert's profile's journal. I don't feel like crying again. Sad ) dogs. One female, one male. The female is a collie and bassett mix named Dixie. (I didn't get to name her, she was the- erm 'gone' one's sister.) The male is a pure miniature chuaha. (I call it that, yeah! XD) Named Bruiser. (Again, didn't name it because he was for my sister whom got married and left him with us.) The 'gone' one was named Sky, I named her that because her spots/patches were- ya know, shaped like clouds -and since it looked like the sky and all, you know. If you go to the link on the provided space there is a picture: [url=C:\Users\Denette\Pictures\2012-04-29 Sky!\Sky! 462.JPG]This is the- erm Sad -dead puppy Sky. :'([/url]

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 am

PET POPULATION: 2 ._.

DOG: Chihuahua, brown/white/hint of black on back, female, her name is Sophie, 8 years old, soon to be 9 years. Sophie is a pesky little woofer, always nippin' at your toes when your barefoot, tugging on your sweat-pants, poopin' all over the house. When shes not trying to attack you, she has a cuter side, a more loving side. One time, I was sleeping on the couch, and I heard Sophie crying. I absolutely melt when I hear that, so I look up, and Sophie's scratching the comforter to get on the couch. She is far too small to jump, so I sighed, and pulled her up under the blanket with me. We both fell asleep, and I almost squished her when I stretched.

BIRD: Lovebird, green/salmon/yellow/orange/blue on her tail, female, her name is Kiwi, 7 months old, soon to be 8 months. Kiwi just loves biting your finger when you try to touch her cage. It's crazy, but my dad and I have finally gained her trust not too long ago. This one time, we took her out of the cage, by just leaving the door open. Since Kiwi loves this cubby inside her cage, she took a peek outside, like "O_o......o_O" and I was like "xD." Then she tucked herself back into the cubby. "NO NO NO YOU DON'T RUN AWAY THAT EASILY." I reach into the cage and grab her little feathers. She nibbles on me, THEN PIERCES MY FINGER. I WAS LIKE, "OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I threw her back into the cage, now leaving her anti-social.

FISH: I used to have many goldfish, although my most recent was a fighting fish named Sumo, 'cause he was chubby. :3 Anyways, Sumo died on Palms Day right before we went to church, and I made a mini funeral at home before we left. He died exactly a day after we bought him, and I was so sad. I always wanted a Sumo, I even planned that name far ahead. But then I realized after church - IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY AS WELL. WHAT IF HE WAS TRICKING ME??!?!!! I started to panic, but then it was too late already. :'c

<3~ Fiera
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Your Pets! Empty re: your pets

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm

I currently have four permanent cats: Sarah, Anna, Tiny, and Sam. One foster cat: Belle. And three we have ether given away or died: Oreo, Scotland, and Samantha. (Sammy is the one that died Crying or Very sad ) We also fostered two dogs: Prince and Sadie. I also volunteer at the local animal shelter, so I'm constantly around animals. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum