Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Outskirts of the Camp

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 Empty Outskirts of the Camp

Post by Demon Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here in the outskirts of the camp lie many tents, and boats. Be sure not to get be seen by children or else they will throw rocks at you. Don't be seen by man for you might be their new coat. Be wary at all times. For this is were man lies his head and he makes sure it is safe. Be careful when saving dogs.
Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 JR0701
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Outskirts of the Camp

Post by Kage Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Niji sat at the end of his rope. When caught the sent of wolves in the village. He whimpered and hid behind a near by bush, and watched them gather up the other dogs. When he thought it was safe Niji he saw a large black female run through the village and set it on fire. His eye's widen as he saw the female disappear into the night. He yelped out to her and began to try to get off his rope. Niji watched as his so called master's burning hut fell on top of him. The fire burned his rope as Niji clawed his way out of the animal skin fabric. He then bolted into the forest as the trees and grass caught fire and raced him into the forest. The doberman in him gave him the body and strength to out run the fire.

_Lower Peak_
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 Empty re: outskirts of the camp

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Covered in suit and ash from head to toe Alaska put her father down where she was certain there where no flames "thank you honey, I'll remember your deed forever" her dad spoke, then closed his eyes for the last time. (due to smoke inhalation) Alaska burst into tears, the only family she had was gone. She howled a poem in honor of her father " You sons of men, how long shall my glory be turned into dishonor? Will you love vanity, and seek after falsehood? Selah. But know that Yahweh has set apart for himself him who is godly: Yahweh will hear when I call to him. Stand in awe, and don’t sin. Search your own heart on your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness. Put your trust in Yahweh. Many say, Who will show us any good? Yahweh, let the light of your face shine on us. You have put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and their new wine are increased. In peace I will both lay myself down and sleep, for you, Yahweh alone, make me live in safety." She ended her gentle howl and cried some more, she was angry because of the drastic deed Raven did.

(Don't worry Raven, Alaska will forgive you soon Wink )

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Outskirts of the Camp

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2