Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey

+3
Fiera
Raven
Demon
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 Empty The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Hunters of all sizes and Warriors use this area the most. The grass is tall and yellow offering lots of the necessary cover to hunt well. Many creatures weave their paths of life here. Beware of Lynx, and Bears, but look out for rabbits, mice, marmots, and spurs hens. This place can provide a fast meal, or your last meal.
The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 Meadow
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey

Post by Raiden Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

"I had heard noises and had smelt unfamiliar scents in the area and as a habit, I patrolled the area and saw this little guy being amused as to what you were doing." He answered. It had seemed that Raiden had caught glimpses of Raven confusing the other wolf and he could not deny but be amused as well.

He removed his paw away from the wolf and helped him stand up. "Why have you trespassed? Can you not tell that you have breached our territory?! Please give me a good reason for me not to kill you for trespassing." He stated. Raiden raised his hackles at the strangers and barred his large fangs as saliva glistened when he had slightly opened his maw to let out an angry growl.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dangerous Meadow Harbors Many Prey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Rin

-----

Rin laid silently sleeping when suddenly pressure was force onto his tail. Immediately a snarl came from his throat and he whipped his head around to spot another male. He could tell this canid was also a Dire wolf, like Rin, but because Rin was half Dire wolf half Epicyon he was only slightly taller and a bit larger due to muscles. As the stranger attempted to lift Rin he merely cackled and let the male have the benefit of the doubt and let the canid 'carry' him along. Rin didn't even try to put up a fight for he knew this wolf must live in this territory and Rin really had no right wandering around the land. The ebony female from last night then came into Rin's view as they came close. Now being knocked onto his back, the other Dire held his paw onto his stomach. Again this caused Rin to laugh as a smirk played across his maw. He heard the female speak but he stayed quiet for a few more moments. The next thing he could remember was being helped up, the smirk never left his expression. "Kill me?" he mocked as he repeated the male's words. "Dear stranger, we are both Dire wolves so I believe it would be a fair fight." he said narrowing his burgundy eyes slightly. "If anything I might have an advantage for I am half Epicyon, therefor I have two very strong ancestors in my blood." he added on a bit more harshly. His tone lighten though as he continued speaking "But I am not here to fight." he said a bit more politely, "If anything I am just passing through, but a little scene caught my attention for this here lady;" he said motioning to Raven "was playing a pretty interesting mind game on a male, it intrigued me, if you will, so I just had to see what would have came out of the trickery." he voiced as he slowly sat down to get more comfortable and if anything show the two he was not wishing to fight. "I apologise for trespassing." was the last thing he said before he became silent and awaited a response.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Fiera, being the bravest - and smallest - of this little crowd, walked into the center of this circle of strangers. She smiled pleasantly at each and every one of them, then turned her little body around to face the muscular red wolf. She narrowed her eyes and examined the brute. "And who might you be, red wolf? If you were wondering though," She cleared her throat and sat with her tail wrapped around her legs politely. "I am Fiera, a fox of the forest. You and your little friends here gave me quite the ride." Fiera bowed down respectfully, then dashed up her tree. She perched as a cat, as quiet as a mouse, and as swift as a snake would. She showed no fear, no mercy, perhaps love, although. This fox, was quite the master of wits, stealth, and yes, her new favorite term - wolf riding. She eyed the male carefully, occassionaly flicking her tail in itchiness.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Raven chuckled softly at the fox's words. "Little friend, right." She said smiling. She rubbed the top of the foxs head with a forepaw, ruffling the fur before the fox scampered up the tree again. She grinned at the male and raised an eyebrow. "Lady?" She walked around the male, an odd smirk on her face. She swished her tail and went back and stood next to Raiden. "You have our permission to continue with your wanderings of our territory. We will do you no harm." She looked sideways at Raiden. "If you do not attempt to harm us. I am also Dire. Even though you are bigger than both Raiden and me you are greatly outnumbered and most likely be defeated." She sat on her haunches next to Raiden and looked at the scattering of wolves and foxes.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Fiera enjoyed the little head scratch before she had perched, and cleared her throat to speak with joy. "Oh, goody. Does this mean I may be accepted into this little 'posey' of yours, Raven?" She grinned happily, and leaped onto Raven's back, as if awaiting a tour of the area. Fiera had explored the meadow for most of her life, not very exciting, although the scenic views were just magnificent. She pat the jet black fur atop Raven's head, and laughed, mocking what the female had done to her. She smiled, and swayed her tail.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Rin

-----

He mirrored the black pelted female's grin. "Yes indeed, a lady." he said huffing a laugh. "My definition of said lady is an elegant female," she said pausing "who isn't afraid so stand up for what she believes in." he added this on with a smirk "Are you in any way uncomfortable with my words? If so I will surely replace them." he voiced. Then hearing her next statement made him nod. "Ah yes, my dear maiden I could tell you were a Dire as well; because of your size. I'm aware that I am clearly outnumbered as you said, though I do not fight females unless need be." he said his remark said more towards her. "But like I said before I do not wish to cause any harm to anyone." He said yet another smile appeared on his maw.        

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Tarnish notices that none of the others has noticed her. She quietly snickers and paws at her small face as if to comfort herself from an itch. Her small body- one of the smallest since Tear is a rare Spring Fox -rolls to Tear's back and stretches out. She grasps the last bite of the hare with her tiny paws and tossed it into her maw. Tear's face showed slight to no interest in the others. She is slightly interested in the largest of them to what she sees. {Raiden} She just sneezes and rolls back to her stomache. Tear was a well hunter- for small prey -and enjoyed the rush she gets to chase it. The Spring Fox sits up and perks her ears to a rustle in the near-by leaves. "Could that ever be unnoticced??" She laughed to herself and pounces on the fair shrew. Tear takes a strong- it's considered strong for foxes, not wolves -bite at the rodent's neck, killing it with a small manner. She watches the others with a bit more interest. She keeps the shrew by her side to offer it later. If one of the wolves does spot Tear soon, she'll just offer it to him/her...
{It's a small habit for me to add 'Dot, Dot, Dot' at the end of my post of Rp. ^^}

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Raven smiled as the fox jumped back onto her broad back. It placed its two front paws on her head, folding over one of her large ears over her eyes. The small stature and light weight of the fox reminded her of a pup. She walked slowly around Rin, eyeing him. She walked gently so that the fox may stay balanced on her withers. "Mmm.," She grinned. "Flattery. Lady. Elegant Female. Dear Maiden." She laughed lightly. She was tempted to shake herself, but didn't want to remove the fox. "Oh, I am sorry to say you are mistaken young gentleman. I dearly enjoy a good rasal now and then. Yet I prefer not to mess with you." She cocked an ear and an eyebrow at him as she went back to standing with Raiden.

Hey Guys: Just got an update from Kage, lol, the Den is at the Lower Peak. whoops. hehe. My Bad.

Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 am

Rin

-----

He couldn't help but find the left side of his maw curled up into a half-smirk. "Great choice in choosing to not mess with me, I can be quite unpredictable at times. Although I wish to cause no harm unless need be, like I've said before." he said as he watched the canids. Hearing her repeat his words made him chuckle, "Please do not think I am trying to court you my dear, for my purpose is just a friendly banter, if you will. " he said as he watched her walk back to the other male. "This is just the way all the males spoke back where I came from. Like I've stated before; if you are uncomfortable with it, I shall substitute my words." he said, brushing his tail across the dirt. Now addressing both Dire wolves he continued "I seek nothing but acquaintanceship, if anything more, and alliance for now. You both seem like strong wolves, and strong wolves are great to have around." he finished with a nod. He then glanced at each of the canids individually as he noticed the fox, and he then spoke yet again, "You all seem like such different characters, may I ask; what are the names of thee? Of course you do not have to answer me, for I am merely a stranger to your group, but if you would like to know mine;" he pauses and glanced between the two Dire wolves, excluding the fox at the moment, his eyes had fallen on Raven when the one syllable word rolled out of his vocals "Rin." And with that said, the large male awaited yet another response, while a small harmless smirk played his facial expression.      

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Raven stood firmly next to Raiden. "Unpredictable." She said the word as a statment, not a question. She flicked her ears, back slightly. She let him continue speaking. Her tail swished as he explained the reasons for his courtesy. "Mmm....," she purred. "I would like to see where you are from someday. I did not say I didn't like your words. Yet I didn't say I felt comfortable with them either. Nor did I request that you substitute them for another." She slipped a glance at Raiden. "We would prefer an alliance to a rivalry." When he asked her name she went silent. She didn't trust this wolf yet. She didn't wish to give him her name. A name was power. She changed tongues, eager to confuse another creature this evening. "Ego sum niger corvus." She looked at him with one blue eye. The bright white cross on her chest glowing innocently. She grinned at him, mischeviously.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Note: Please read the wolf bios before you Rp. Just so you guys know Raiden is bigger than all of you o-o

Raiden had fell silent as he continued to listen to the male wolf that calls himself Rin. He did not like the way the male had talked to him. It had sounded like a challenge to him and he was quite offended by a few of his words but was caught in surprise when he had spoken like a gentleman with Raven. "Unpredictable". Raiden heard the word being repeated. He then looked at Raven, thinking that it's the exact word to describe her best. Though still amused, Raiden returned his attention to the stranger. He observed Raven, wanting to know how she will handle the situation. The male wolf had asked their names but Raiden does not intend to state them yet for this wolf is still a stranger. Raven started to talk. Raiden chuckles at her remark. he clears his throat to regain his composure and finally started to speak. "Though I like your confidence and bravery, I still do not trust you with our names and territory. You are a stranger to us and you have wandered our territory without our permission. I do believe that one should howl first before entering a different territory and yet you did not. This cannot be left unpunished."
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Fiera laughed at the wolf who called himself Raiden, and his comment. Before she spoke to Raiden, she cleared her throat to address Rin. "Well, hello. I'm Fiera, primarily a fox of the forest. Welcomes, salutations, greetings, etc." She nodded to the wolf, then turned back around bravely to Raiden. "Howl before entering a territory? Dear, I don't believe you know much about foxes, now don't we?" She examined the wolf once more, then sighed in relief. My, this wolf isn't that big. Maybe bigger than the others, certainly confident as well. Maybe, a little wit might help, yes?, she thought. She simply hopped off Raven, looked back to smile, and approached the wolf. She ran her tail against his fur, then noticed his wasn't as comfortable as the others. Fluffy fur means a friendly fox, she thought. She grunted, then climbed back onto Raven very quickly now. Fiera was soon whispering into Raven's ear, "Do you trust this wolf? I'm here to protect you, Raven - if anything happens." She flicked her tail at the wolf that towered over the others, but squinted her eyes in shield of the bright light. This male's face was serious, although Fiera was ready for another round. "Sir, as one of Raven's companions, I order you not to harm the fair wolf, for us together, are far too strong," Fiera tried thinking of a breed of wolf, but couldn't quite put her paw on it. She bit her tongue, then finally remembered the wolf breed. "Ah yes, maybe even stronger than an epicyon, I believe they're called." She lifted her chin into the air, and looked away in a punctual manner.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Raiden looks at the red fox with a friendly smile on his face. "ah I am sorry. It seems that I have forgotten about the other guests we have in our territory but I do believe I was speaking with this male wolf." Raiden turned his head to point at Rin. "And you are right that I do not have much knowledge about foxes but I have met a few but none compared to your bravery small one other than that I see that you have gained Ravens trust and for that I'll let you off the hook for now." He nods in acknowledgement to the red fox's presence. "Fiera is it ? If I may ask. If you do not want us to harm him what do you suggest we do with him." Raiden asked first to Fiera and also looked at Raven, awaiting an answer.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Rin

-----

Rin respectfully stayed silent as the others spoke; glancing between the canids as each word rolled out of their vocals. He heard Raven speak something in Latin which made a smile crawl upon his maw. "I assume you were trying to cause puzzlement to my mind, am I correct?" he said, his burgundy eyes meeting her blue ones. "I hate to say but; I do understand Latin, my dear and I believe you just called yourself 'The Black Crow' if I am not mistaken." he said with yet another smirk. "You're cunning, and honestly I admire that." he voiced, his smirk turning into a smile. He then turned his attention to the other Dire and listened to Raiden's remark about a punishment and their names. "Ah yes, of course do you not trust a mere stranger with such things as your names, but I have put my information out there, would it be so hard to ask that you do the same?" he brushed his tail against the ground once more. "With all do respect; I completely understand your idea of punishment for I did trespass, on accident that is, I was planning on leaving first thing in the morning but you sir," he said motioning to Raiden, "Did not give me too much of a chance to wake." he said merely shrugging. "This small group has pricked my interest though for I can't recall meeting such wolves with characteristics quite like yours, and I do mean this in a good way." he said flicking his ear. His eyes were now set on the female fox who showed quite a bit of bravery. "Hello Fiera," he said nodding his head in a respectful greeting towards her before he awaited another response from the canids.   

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Tarnish peered to the meer wolf of the name Rin. Rin eh? I might as well be suspicious than just tell him my life story(s). She snickered at the mocking going on in front of her. She over-heard the other red fox talk about the furs of we foxes. Tear peers down at her hide and flicks her tail as she notices her silky, fluffy fur. She rethinks herself and decides to murmer her name quietly, "I'm Tarnish." Tarnish sits up again and sneezes quietly from the other scents. She looks to the other fox again and then the largest wolf. {Raiden} Her amber eyes twinkle in the light and her ear twitches to face the north side. A hare then jumps into the farther lands. Tear snickers at the puny shrew beside her. Might as well finish it and search for a larger offer if they actually come near me. She thinks. She steps to where she saw the hare jump and crouches to ready herself. Tear smiles again and pounces, forcing her small weight onto the hare. It gives a slight 'squeak' and fairly dies for the meat on its body. She picks it up in my maw and carefully carry it to Tear's last location where lies the shrew. She sets the hare on the clean side of her body and nuzzles closer to the shrew and takes a small bite, making a hole in the shrew's hide and opening to the meat. (I really don't want to get into sick detail.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

The Great Stray Kage

A demon of wolf walked through the forest with limp in his back leg, a scar over his eye making him blind in one eye. His fur was black as night, but had graying his face. His age and life style was showing clearly on him. He could smell the two young wolves he had picked to be in his council and some other wolves and a fox. The large scarred up male walked towards them. His one bright yellow eye glowed in the shade of trees that held high above his head as he made his way through the forest to the meadow. He was a demonic sight for most wolves. A stray of 10 years that lived through may battles. His body riddled with scars. As he entered the meadow he came to see the group of young wolves. One of his ears were completely chewed off, so only one perked forward. "What is going on here?" He barked as he limped towards them. Even though the dire and the red wolf were bigger then him Kage was far more scarey then the both of them.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Raven

Raven looked alertly at the sound of another wolf came. She reconized the limp and immediatly lowered herself, careful of the fox on her back. "High and mighty Kage," she said softly. She slid forward and licked under his chin and nuzzled his fur. "Kage, you have woken. We were just about to return." Only after a soft glance at her by his one eye did she permit to rise. She was larger and taller than him but lowered her head lower than his. "We have found visitors on our territory. This fox and two wolves. This is Rin. He wishes to ally with us. The fox on me is Fiera a proud fox of the forest, I assume also wishes an alliance, for she can not leave me alone." She glanced warmly at the fox and turned a stern look to the wolf Maddox. "The wolf over there is Maddox. I do not know what he wants." She kept her head lower than Kage's as she walked over to the opposite side of Raiden and lifted her head level with his. The stood on either side of Kage, like proud sentries to a king.

Last edited by ~Raven~ on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 pm

FIERA

Fiera nodded at Raiden as her reply. "Why yes, that would be me. It was an honor to meet you, Raiden, and many thanks to you, for the compliment of my heroicness." She smirked and winked, then carefully crawled off a bowing Raven. She tilted her head and flopped an ear against the nape of her neck. Raven, I believe that is a position of submission, Fiera thought. Suddenly, a jagged male with a limp came into view. She grunted, not knowing who this new fellow was. He looked like a brute without a den. She approached him bravely, and laughed behind her back. "Well, hello! It seems another wolf has entered this mixture of species, correct? Let me introduce myself, fellow. Im Fiera, a local fox, now accepted as companions to this trio." She bowed respectfully, knowing Raven probably would have wanted her to do this, and nodded with a smile at Raiden and Rin. She swished her magnificent tail as it sliced the wind, and didn't have any fear to show, nor hide.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Tarnish sighs that no one listens to her. She finishes her shrew, carefully picks the hare up, and prances slowly and cautiously to the one of the name of Rin. She lies the hare in front of his paws. Tear wishes to join the group, if not she could die from the bears that noticed her. (Yay, no bears that I've seen! XD) She just perches on the soft flurishing grasses that they all sit/stand on. She then notices a small yet scarred wolf and motions her ears to where they are even with her head. Her flat ears show no fear yet slight growls. Tarnish didn't appreciate the scarred wolf beside her but she still is a small animal compared to him. Tarnish raises her snout and sniffs the slight breeze that blew by. Her amber eyes darken slightly as the day moves closer to night and the darkness. She took the darkness as an alternative if the day isn't so well, but today seems pretty well so far. Tear snorts like a wolf would and lies down to look up at all the others. No foxes? Psh, I had found more foxes out in my old lands. (I hadn't seen Fiera yet.) Tarnish then looks behind her to the only Red Fox in the huddle. Compared to Spring Foxes, Red Foxes are unique and more positive than things than Tarnish herself. She was lucky to even linger near the wolves, for the last time an encounter with a wolf meant death. Almost... She thinks about the fresh scents and how to identify each one if they ever meet again. She pauses, "Like I said kindly earlier, I'm Tarnish." She doesn't say much, yet waits for reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Maddox slunk onto his belly, the leaves breaking underneath him as he settled on the brittle auburn leaves. He carefully inspected each of the canids that enters the scene, keeping a keen eye on the red dire. He seemed untrustworthy. He couldn't help but lock his scornful gaze on the supposed alpha though he made no move to attack and his body remained relatively submissive.

Merp, sorry for the short post! On my iPod and in a rush'^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Raiden felt kage nearing and moved aside just for him. When Kage had entered the scene he immediately bowed down in respect. "Yes, as Raven had stated. We have some guests and we would like to ask for your guidance on what to do with them." He said while still bowing, awaiting for Kage's acknowledgement. Kage had looked Raiden in the eye and then dismissed himself. Assuming that it is okay to stand upright once more, Raiden raised his head.

while waiting for Kage's decision, Raiden sits down beside him and observes. His gaze stumbles upon the other wolf that had been found. The one that Raven was pursuing. This wolf had glared at him but Raiden does not know why. Raiden had yet to talk to him and yet he glares at him like he did something terribly wrong to him. Still staring at the glaring male wolf, Raiden stood up slowly and trotted his way to the other male wolf. "You, Why have you been staring scornfully at me? Did I do something wrong to displease a trespasser such as yourself? Isn't it us who has the right to be scornful at you for trespassing?" He said with a sarcasm intended. "State you name and the reason you have come to our land." now he said with a loud and threatening tone of voice. Raiden growls at the male. Baring his large fangs to emphasize his strong and muscular maw. Raiden's hackles raised making him appear larger than he was supposed to be. "Answer?!". He yelled. He remained in this defensive stance as he waited for the male wolfs reply.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Raven felt her hackles rise as she walked towards Raiden. When she was next to him she spoke. "Raiden," she said softly. She curled her lip back slightly. "Why do you act so aggressivly on this night?" She looked firmly at Maddox for a second before casting her steely gaze back at her fellow Dire. "This male means us no harm. His name is Maddox. He is simply passing through with the rest of them." She leaned her head against him. "Please do not yell," she whispered. "It is a quiet and peaceful night." She cast a long, longing glance at the stars. They seemed to linger forever now in the dead of winter. "I wish to keep it that way. Do not attempt to go around me." She slipped away from the male and stood firmly over a small spring fox, between him and Maddox. She lowered her head protectivly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, small Tarnish." She whispered. She looked sternly at Raiden, who still looked like he wanted to fight. "I do not wish to fight, to protect a stranger." She said. "But I do not want bloodshed this night." She looked firmly at both males.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Maddox flicked an ear as the male wolf's gaze locked with his. He held back the urge to cringe as the temperamental wolf fired words at him. Maddi met the alpha's fierce gaze with as neutral a look he could muster as Raven came to his rescue, calming the brute down. Deciding to intervene, Maddox slowly rose from his lounging position on the forest floor, shaking his torso out as he did so. "I mean no disrespect..." He said, though his eyes told another story. "Might we all get along? As Erm..." He paused for a moment as he racked his brain for the black femme's name. "Raven proposed?" He could tell this thick-headed beast was not buying his act of innocence, but he preached on reguardless. "Why make mountains out of mole hills?" He purred innocently, slowly making his way toward the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 am

The Great Stray Kage

Kage accepted Raven's greeting with a slight yet settle wag of his tail. He looked over at the fox who bowed to him, but spun in front of him. Kage then saw Raiden bow to him. Kage tipped his head towards all canines in front of him. He all a sudden he heard Raiden yelling at the other young wolf. His one good ear flatten against his head. He bared his teeth. With one quick movement like that a shadow demon Kage flipped the Raiden on his back, and sat down beside him. "I do not like the whole yelling thing.It hurts my one ear." He said in a low tone. Kage looked at the others, and then Raven. "Allow them all into the Society. Take them to go get food, and then bring them back to the den at the lower peak." He said, and rose. Kage looked at Maddox. His one yellow eye met with Maddox's eye's. He lifted his lips and showed Maddox his blood stained teeth, and his one missing canine tooth. "Don't cause anything you can't run from." He said in a cold deathly tone. The old male turned away from the group. "Do not hurt any of them. And do not take them to the sea. The Bears are gathering there for whale round up along with the humans. So welcome any dogs that come into our land." He said plainly, and slowly limped his way back into the forest. He resembled a old scarred demon. A old beast who no one would dare mess with. The deeper he entered into the woods. The more he disappeared until he was gone from sight.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am

Maddox coughed a laugh as Raiden was forced to the ground. A smug smile crossed his maw, but it broke as soon as the older wolf turned in him.

"Don't cause anything you can't run from."

Maddox gave his best 'who me?' Face but winced when the male beared his blood stained teeth. He smiled at the elder's mention of food. This was what he had been waiting for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next