Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 8 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

ALBA

The fox kit leaped into the air and jumped onto Lucas's back. "We're doin' fine!" Alba laughed, and sat down on the tall white male. "Your tall. I can tell from up here. Wow Ken! Your so tiny!" She giggled and leaped gracefully off the wolves' back and licked his mighty paw in thanks for the small ride. She smiled ever so lovingly, and sat down besides the soaking Ken.

FIERA

Out of the corner of the fae's eye, a large male was trotting away from Lucas, Ken, and Alaska. She smirked, seeing the male clearly did not appreciate their kind company. With a small jump, she perched above a branch the wolf would soon pass under. "My, I have never seen a wolf with green stripes." Fiera spoke with her silky tone, the same way she had spoken first to Raven. With a hiss, she leaped a branch lower, only revealing her long and flowing tail to the stranger.

FAITH

Faith sighed as the fox leaped elegantly away before taking her to the den. She drooped her head low, and walked forward to any sort of scents. Luckily, she found the scent of another dog, and perked her ears. It smelled a bit familiar, but she probably knew the scent from being captured by the streets and passing by the stray. As a Border Collie and a fox kit came into view, she realized the both of them. "All of my greetings, and salutations." She dipped her large self to the ground, and instead of bowing, she rolled onto her stomach in total submission. "I am Faith. I escaped here from the fighting rink not too long ago. I arrived at your 'pack' site about two days ago. May I be welcomed into your territory as an equal?" Faith whinced as she struggled to rise from her position. Revealing three scars as she rose, she swished her tail elegantly against the dirt.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Lucas

Lucas looked behind him to see Alaska trotting back to the den. Looking up into the skies he saw the sun slowly rising, a small grin curled up his lips, "The Sun.." thought the calm brute. Feeling a small figure behind is back he switched his gaze to see who it was, and noticed it was Alba. He kindly smiled to the small kit and said, "I'm glad to hear your doing well, Alba." When the small kit leaped down, his gaze followed her to the wet Ken. "Well I see you two have become good friends, Thank you Alba for taking care of little Ken."
Ken

Ken was still shivering from the cold water, "C-C-Cold!" whimpered the young pup. He looked over to the brute who thrown him in the water and saw that he was walking away again. The young pup sighed and he started to lick his coat, hoping to somewhat warm himself, but failed. Turning his gaze to Alba who leaped on to Lucas back, he smiled at both of them, "That looks like fun" barked Ken. When Alba leaped back down to the ground he saw her sit next to him, an evil little smirk formed in the emerald eyed pup. "Rawr!" yipped Ken, he tackled Alba getting her wet like him, shaking his fur back and forth letting the water spray on the red fox. Ken was laughing hard and said through his laugh, "n-Now y-our Wet!"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 pm

ALBA

"Tisk tisk, Ken!" She kicked him off - gently - and laughed at herself. Alba looked down at her fur, soaked in water. With a light shake, she was dry. With a smirk she winked at Ken and spoke with a voice of revenge, "I guess revenge isn't sweet. It's wet instead!" She released a great big laugh and smiled beautifully. As Blade walked away, she sighed, for she had wanted to climb on his back as well. Alba trotted over to Ken and nudged him to get up. "Come on, I'll show you how to ride." She looked at Alaska, and then Lucas as her gleaming green eyes glowed. She grinned, and hopped onto Alaska's furry grey back. "First, you gotta -" The same giant female (Faith) came hopping right besides Alaska, and laid down on her belly. "Oooh, I call the bigger dog!" With a small leap, she was on top of Faith's gigantic fur now. Alba felt like she was riding a tree with legs. "As I was saying, first, you gotta select your ride. Then..." Alba whispered into Faith's ear that she was Fiera's daughter. Soon, the mutt sprinted away and ran swiftly in circles around the three canids.

FAITH

"Yep, this is definitely Fiera's kit." She laughed lovingly, and nuzzled Alba before beginning to run. Faith saw Ken alone, gazing at the two as they ran happily together. A grin spread across her face, and she slowed down besides Ken and kneeled. "Hello! I'm Faith, and this here fox believes you would like a ride. Go ahead, climb on!" She nodded at the pup and remained still for him to easily climb on her back, unlike Alba - She could just leap. And... Alba did.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Blade looked up when he heard the voice, but is was too dark and he couldn't see anything but small red tail with a white tip. "That's because they don't exist," he said bitterly to the tree branch above the tail, knowing whoever it was (Fiera) was watching him. It had sounded like a female. He squinted, hoping to catch a shadow among the shadows, but it didn't help. His ear twitched and he continued walking, his head lowered as he did. It would have looked like he was stalking something if his eyes weren't shifted constantly like there was something he was looking for and just couldn't find. The whoever-it-was's comment had put him in a worse mood. No matter what he did, that's how he'd be categorized. "Pup with the Green Stripes". Well, he wasn't a pup anymore, but there's some things you just can't change.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Alaska decided that since she didn't have anything better in mind, she'd see how Lucas was doing, so she trotted up to the brute and sat next to him "how is Ken? Is he alright?" she asked Lucas, she wanted the pups to be safe, after waiting for a reply, she whispered in his ear "want to go back to the Falls? You could bring Ken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

(Blade, why does your signature and avatar have green stripes then? Very confusing.)

FIERA

"My apologies. Maybe a leaf was just in the way." She knew it was not a leaf, and just kept quiet about it. Fiera peeked just her muzzle out of the tree branches, but Blade wasn't there anymore to see. Swiftly, with a grin, she leaped into the next tree. "Don't run away, dear. Do not think you are stronger or weaker than me, for I equal anyone." Fiera gracefully flew down to the ground with a light pad of her paws. "I'm Fiera. Who may you be?" She smirked, and swished her tail high above her head. Indicating his attention to her long fluffy tail, she spoke softly, "Remember this?" Fiera laughed slightly, and sat upon her tail as it flowed around her paws.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Ken

Seeing a canine he had never met before he grinned when the canine said it's name. Ken tails wagged excitedly and yipped, "Hello Faith I'm Ken, nice to meet ya. Yes! I would love a ride!" Ken slowly trotted to the back of Faith, and observed the canines back he grinned to Alba who was already on the back of Faith. Taking a deep breath Ken lifted one leg then the other and jumped on top of Faith. It took a while for Ken to stay still, because at first he was wobbling and couldn't control his footing. He tumbled down and fell on the ground, "Oh this is gonna be hard" thought Ken, lifting his legs up again he did the same tactics and instead of standing on Faiths back, he laid down letting his little claws softly grip the side of Faith.
Lucas

Lucas chuckled lightly when he saw Alba and Ken. He nodded to the canine named Faith and Lucas lowered his haunches to the ground. He quietly observe Ken's way of getting on top of someones back, "Oh to be young again" thought Luke, a sad smile formed on his lips. A familiar scent entered Luke's keen nostrils, he glanced to where the scent was coming from and saw Alaska. When she sat next to him he heard her say, "how is Ken? Is he alright?" Lucas nodded and replied, "Ken is fine, he's a strong pup he just gets too carried away with things." Luke's lobes flicked to Alaska who was now whispering to him, looking over to Ken he saw that the pup was busy with Alba and Faith. Gazing back to Alaska Luke smiled and replied, "Sure I like the Falls, and I think Ken is a bit busy right now. But I'm sure if he wanted to come along he'll just sniff us out."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 pm

"alright" she giggled slightly and started for Misty Falls "let's go!"

Alaska and Lucas to Misty Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:40 pm

FAITH

The mutt felt Ken's tiny claws grasping her fur, but since Faith had gone through much, much more, this was like an ant crawling on her. She laughed delightfully, and started off to a slow trot. Faster now, knowing Alba would keep Ken steady, and faster until Faith was running daringly by the edge of the Society of Stray's territory. "Take a look around!" She kept this pace steady so Alba and Ken had time to have fun and watch the scenery.

ALBA

"Woohoo!" Alba yipped, and lifted her chin into the air. She loved the breeze that flew through her bold red fur. She looked to the side and smiled at Ken. "C'mon! Do something fun!" The young kit laughed lovingly, and stood on all four paws on top of Faith's lumpy spine. She Alba shuffled her paws to find her balance, and when she did, she poked her head through Faith's ears to look at the view she could see. With a flick of her tail to signal Ken, she licked her muzzle bluntly.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Ken

When Faith started out slow, he was afraid at first but then started liking it. "Wo-Woohoo!" yipped Ken, the pup was having fun, he never done anything like this before. He looked around the place Faith was showing them, "Wow this is great!" shouted Ken. He unclasped his maw and let his tongue hung loose, tasting the air that passed them. He was beginning to feel more and more like a pup, and wondered why Luke never did this for him.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:11 pm

(I meant to add that that was what his father had said to him when he was kicked out. In case you can't tell he's really ticked off about it)

"There's no leaf," he muttered, knowing she'd hear him anyways, "I do have neon green stripes all over me that you'd have to be stupid to think were leaves." He looked up out of the corner of his eye to see if he could spot her (Fiera) following him, but he couldn't. After a few more paces he heard her speak again. "I'm not running, I'm walking. Not my fault you're trying to talk to me. And when did this become a battle of equality?" he raised an eyebrow and again scanned the canopy. Whoever it was thought highly of themselves and was obviously used to wolves thinking it weaker and smaller. Blade wasn't entirely surprised when a fox sprung down in front of him, waving its bushy tail as if gloating. "Blade," was his only response as he continued past her without pausing, "and no of course not. I see so many fox tails every day it's just so hard to keep track," he added sarcastically. Blade wondered why she was even talking to him.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and licked Velvel, and looked over at the younger pups. She saw Alba and Ken having fun, and giggled. She nudged Velvel, and gently smiled. She turned back, and waited for the pup(niji).

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled brightly, and smiled back at Ken. She knew her mother would take care of the wolf. She looked back one more time, and trotted over to Alba and Ken, and another wolf she had never seen before. She smiled a little to the wolf, then ran to catch up with them and shouted "Wait! Can I come too?" She ran shyly behind them, hoping they won't mind her coming along.

Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm

FIERA

Fiera hated wolves or any other sort of canids with an attitude. "Lose the attitude, Blade." She hissed, and flicked her tail. Obviously, this male was still a youth, so knowing they could be stubborn... She loosened up. "Hey, I'm not saying your weak, or unequal. I'm just making a point. Oh, and by the way, I'm an assasin, so listen up - Don't try me." She squinted her eyes hatefully, and disappeared into the trees once more. Offended, she grunted, and flew back by the trees to the den. Faith was carrying her dear Alba, but she was trusted by Fiera, so she let them play. The large fox eyed the neon striped wolf once more, and lifted her chin in hatred. She grunted again, and laid down with her tail dangling from the branch she had perched on. Slowly, Fiera closed her eyes for a nap.

ALBA

The young kit couldn't have any more fun! "Wow, look at that waterfall!" Alba smiled widely, and wagged her tail behind her. "Hey Ken, wanna go check it out?" She smirked, ready and pumped for an exciting adventure with a close friend. She continued to sway her head from side to side, amazed at everything she saw from this great height.

FAITH

The large female slowed down as she saw a small pup (Velvel) come galloping towards her. "Why, of course you can!" Faith kneeled down as she did for Ken, and allowed her to climb on top of her with Alba and Ken. She smiled and helped the small creature up her side with her muzzle. As the light paws landed on her muzzle, she squinted her eyes in delight and awaited for her to join the others.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am

Blade's ear flattened. This Fiera seemed too proud. "Make me," he snarled, "I don't care what you are, you're not my mother!" As soon as he'd said it he regretted it, the painful memories brought sharply into his mind. Shaking his head, he glared at the fox and stomped away. After a few paces he broke out running, trying to use the exercise to cool himself off. He'd had more meetings this night and morning then the entire previous day. He didn't think there was anyone he could really get along with. Sure, the pups were cute, but that's all there was to it. They were to small and innocent to be his friends, technically. He was also far to old to be hanging around pups. He was glad when he noticed the fox hadn't followed him. Sighing, he slumped against a tree and slid to the ground, unsure of why he was upset and hating himself for feeling upset at all.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and nodded in thanks to the wolf(Faith). She was glad Velvel was trying new things. She smiled and turned back.

***Velvel***
Velvel climbed up the wolf(Faith)'s back delightfully. She smiled as the female, as she helped her on. She was a bit scared at first, but then came to a points where everything seemed so different, and it was exciting. She excitedly also joined Alba and Ken, feeling the wind. "[b]Wow! This is really fun!" She laughed as they went on, looking at every little thing in sight.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

Raiden arrives just at the edge of a large log that was above a river, a path that connected the creek and the pack den to Misty falls. He stops at the middle of the log and stared at the clear and sparkling water under him. He saw fishes swimming with freedom as the sound of the forest surrounded his whole being. The sound of the wind, making a rustling sound with the leaves that the trees bare above, made him calm and relaxed. Seeing the beauty of nature surround him made him want to meditate and focus his overall balance. He sits down. His back straight and chest out, making a dignified stance as he did. He slowly closed his eyes and started to make slow and deep breaths, focusing on what he hears in his surroundings. Imagery was his companion as he meditates, since he has his eyes closed maintaining his concentration. His meditation was interrupted when he hears someone running from a short distance away from him. He follows where it could have been and he see's a young male wolf with the color of a striking neon green. It was the lad he had saw back when he was in the Falls. He appeared to look sulky, making Raiden go near him. "Having a hard time adjusting to the pack, my friend?" He said as a greeting to the young male. He came from behind the male and sat beside him as he said his greeting. He hoped that the lad was not surprised by his sudden appearance.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Blade was pulled out of his thoughts sharply when a voice came from behind him and his ears flattened as his head whipped around to face the stranger, who happened to be a male wolf. He was about to make up some excuse of why he was alone and avoiding the others, but something stopped him. Maybe it was the fact that this wolf was bright red, a trait he knew a little something about. Maybe it was the calm but confident greeting. In any case, Blade turned his head away. "Sort of," he sighed, though that was an understatement. He felt like he didn't fit in at all. His muscles protested as he shifted up into a sitting position and he turned back to face the wolf, taking a closer look. The wolf was too large, even for a grey wolf, and Blade figured he must be a dire. His eyes were extremely green, like Blade's. Blade looked out in front of him and his face hardened. He didn't see anything, but his thoughts corrupted as they spilled through him mind. Dire wolves... it whispered and he shook his head. He wouldn't look weak.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

"Sort of,"

"By the looks of it." He responded with a chuckle. "They are kind of a handful, but you'll get used to them with time." He added. He see's the young lad take a second look at him. He decides to introduce himself. "I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself. I am Raiden, one of the high council of the pack of which you reside." He then awaits for the young male to answer.

[sorry if its short, Got school today. Exams once again Very Happy]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 pm

"By the looks of it. They are kind of a handful, but you'll get used to tell with time."

"Oh, it's not them that's the problem," Blade answered, grimacing. His eyes fixed on a spring bud, newly forming. 'It's me,' he thought. He didn't say that though, considering he didn't know this wolf at all. Blade didn't always like people... 'not that anyone can tell,' he thought sarcastically. When the wolf introduced himself as Raiden and a council member, Blade's eyes widened slightly. He shifted awkwardly. "I'm Blade," he said. He didn't know what to do. What if Raiden found out what he'd done, from striking the little doberman to throwing Ken into the river? He was bound to get in trouble.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:04 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel caught her balance, then started to look around. This was her first experience, exploring anywhere without her mamma. She looked back, and saw mamma still back, and smiled. She could feel the wind in her ears, and she giggled. Her eyes widened as they got farther, and looked at the amazing landscape all around her. "Wow, look at that! This is amazing!" She started poking around, and jumped, almost falling, but gladly caught her balance. She decided to just stay and look around.

***Sharon***
Sharon still eyed the not very polite wolf with green stripes. She sat down, sighing. She rested her head on her paws, and looked up.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:15 am

"Oh, it's not them that's the problem,"

Raiden understood what the young male was going through. Looks like he has a soft spot for the young lad, maybe because he was once like that. Though, Raiden was only a few years older than him, he has quite matured over the years. The male turned his head to face Raiden and then stated his name but after that the young male seemed to look uneasy. "Pleased to finally meet you, Blade." He responded. "I've been watching you from over the falls and you seemed like you were having fun." He then added. Raiden stands up and slowly started to walk towards the pack den. He stops for a moment and turned his head towards Blade.
"But next time try not to get too rough on the much younger ones."
"I am not scolding you, I think it was quite healthy that they experience the consequences of their own behavior. Makes them learn their lesson."
He smiles and then continues to go towards the den.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Blade supressed the feeling he assumed was embarrassment when Raiden told him he'd seen him playing with the pups. For some unknown reason he wanted this wolf to be proud of him. He didn't know why. It was the oddest feeling in the world. He was about to make a snide remark but when Raiden added that the pups were probably deserving of it he stopped. He felt uneasy that Raiden already knew about the river incident. His head cocked to the side as he watched the red wolf go. His eye twitched as he saw the wolf headed for the den, where the doberman pup was sure to be. His green ear twisted and angled, listening for anything else, but he was completely alone. Sighing, Blade stood up and walked back to the creek. Dipping his head, he lapped up some of the cool water and it burned down his throat nicely. He smiled to himself.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Last edited by Alaska on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Lucas
Lucas saw Alaska violently shake, he ran over to her quickly and observed her. He stood there frozen in place when she fell on the ground, her body laid there frozen and motionless. "Alaska? Alaska!?" his shakey voice said. Lowering his nose to the fae, he sniffed the limb wolf dog, he was hoping to smell a small hint of life but only smelled the aroma of a dead animal. Closing his eyes he laid his head on Alaska's nape, a small tear streamed down his cheeks, "Goodbye dear Alaska, I will miss you dearly friend." Lowering both his four limbs on the ground, he lied there beside Alaska's dead body, his head on her neck, his glittering silver eyes dimmed.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 am

Raven runs to the hollow log and almost crashes into it. She jumps up onto the top of the log and lies on it, curled in a ball. She puts a paw over her eyes, in an attempt to forget what she has seen. She knows she is shaking but hides it as best as she can.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next