Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 10 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Blade noticed the black wolf looking him over, lingering on his blood smear and bite. "I'm fine," he grumbled. It hurt, yes, but he'd never admit it. When she asked to take him aside, he felt fearful. He figured this must be Raven, who the Alpha had mentioned when he joined the pack. He thought he was in trouble. Tilting his head towards the ground he looked and gave a small nod. He followed her off a distance, glad to be getting away from the other young wolf. He knew she'd bother him later, but he had some time. As they walked off, Blade looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "Look, if this is about me throwing Ken into the river, I'm really sorry but he deserved it and--" he looked back into her face and realized it wasn't about that at all. 'Uh oh...' he thought.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Raven was glad Blade had come with her. He reminded her so much of herself when she was younger. She gave a hint of a smile in amusement.when he talked of tossing a pup in the water she could have almost laughed. They stopped by the creeks edge. "Lie quiet," she said softly. She waded into the water, soaking her paws. Carefully she began to wipe the bloody smear off his back. The blood hadn't had enough time to stain and the brilliant green and grey shown through with luster. "I don't believe you started that fight." She said as she worked. After the blood was off, she licked the torn ear gingerly. "Foxes are very full of their pride and honor more than the rest of us. It's not their fault it's just the way they are." She finished licking his ear and pondered the creek edge looking for herbs for the bite. "I found that out the hard way when I was your age." She didn't smile but her eyes sparkled mischievously when she glanced at him.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Key had dragged from her den even though she could barely walk. She was wounded and needed water Plus, she was strarving. She looked at the river from a far. "Wolve no!" she thought"I can't let them see me."But she knew if she wanted water she was going to have to fight the wolves. She moved slowly sure to stay hidden.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 pm

"Lie quiet," Raven said.

He did, untill she pawed water through his fur. "Leave off!" he hissed at her, trying to jerk away. It hadn't hurt that much into she started touching it all. The look she gave him made him stop and his ears plastered themselves against his head and he sat with his neck curled down, drooping in annoyed compliance. He couldn't believe that she knew he hadn't started any of it. She licked his torn ear and he flicked it, trying to keep it out of her reach. He didn't want her to care so much about him, even if she was in the Council. He'd manage. She talked about her younger days and his ears perked, but only slightly. He didn't want to give away his curiosity but it was too late when his mouth blabbed, "What happened?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Raven chuckled at last at the males question. She dug up the plants she was looking for. She rinsed them in the river and ground them up before she spoke again. She licked them gently into the gash from the vixens mouth full of needles. Her father taught her how to heal and she had used these plants many times. They stung but they worked. She worked diligently and with great care. The bite was deeper than she had thought. It must have hurt him terribly to run this far and he would likely limp for a while. She remembered the males question and stopped briefly. "I knocked a fox kit in the river on accident. His mother fetched him out and had a fun time with me till my father came to stop her." She lowered her head so the male could see the broad side of her face. A long thin jagged scar went over eye. It could only had been done by a fox. "That's how I got this." She raised her head and continued to clean his bitten shoulder.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Blade grimaced and his body stiffened when she put the medicine in. He'd already given up telling her to stop. He knew she was in the council and could do what she wanted. He flicked his tail back and forth to keep his mind off of the sting. "Are you a healer or something?" he asked through a grimace, trying to put on a brave face. He listened intently as she told her story. His sight lingered on the scar, which Fiera could very well have given him or worse unless... he shook his head. Asmira's interceding wouldn't have done anything. Well, at least that's what he wanted to believe. He shook his head again to clear his thoughts. His lip twitched occassionally as she continued cleaning. The pain didn't bother him now, or at least he wasn't letting it bother him.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Raven smirked. "No I am not a healer, Blade." She noticed him grimace. "Don't be ashamed of telling me it hurts. I know it does." She stopped for a bit and looked him over. "I think you'll be fine for now. Sharon, who is a medic, can fix you up better than I when we get back." She nosed him, tempting him to rise. "You will be lame, it hurts less if you let it show. Don't try to hide it. I know your strong but even the strongest have a breaking point. I'm not saying this is yours but showing pain isn't a sign of weakness but of strength." She stood next to him, patiently waiting for the wolf to rise.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 pm

"Don't be ashamed of telling me it hurts. I know it does."

"I'm fine," he muttered, but stood up, "I don't need a healer. Just needs some time." His shoulder hurt a lot, and he didn't care about her long speech on showing pain. He wasn't going to anyways. He shifted his weight onto it, then back onto his other leg. He did this a couple times until it numbed partially. His tail wagged slightly, looking more like a flick. "Thanks, I guess," he looked up at her face and gave an awkward half-smile.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Raven cocked an ear at him, playfully but said nothing. She walked to his head and licked his muzzle lightly, as one might do to reassure their young. There was no wound there. "Your welcome Blade." Then slowly she turned and walked back upstream where the rest of the pack was without a backward glance.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Blade's head jerked back when she licked his muzzle. There was nothing intimate about it. It was something a mother would do to her pup. But that was what had made him start. Other than wounds like that and fights, no one had touched him or done that since his mother. He watched Raven go, then rubbed his muzzle with his paw slowly. A single tear rolled out of his eyes and for the first time since coming here he genuinely smiled with no repercussions. For the first time since coming here, he felt wanted. Sniffling, he snorted and wiped his eye and the tear away. Why did everything here remind him of her? (her being his mother) Blade walked in a wide oval, testing his legs out and he grinned in satisfaction when he could do it with only a faint limp. He stretched it forward and then back. Blade believed pain was good for one and the only cure was to work it, so he was.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

Asmira almost ran into Blade when he stopped abruptly as the black she-wolf commanded him to. "She's not my friend," he growled and glanced at her and she felt hurt. She'd been friendly, hadn't she? She then realized that might be the problem. She was TOO friendly. She might be annoying him. She was relieved when the she-wolf asked her leave and smiled warmly and nodded, padding in the opposite direction. The bite on her neck hurt a lot so she sat down and licked her foreleg. Wiping it from her shoulders along to the back of her head she cleaned it up a little. The little amount of blood from it she licked up. Shaking herself, she heard protests and turned in the direction it came from. It was Blade and the she-wolf near the stream. He wasn't cooperating with her healing plan and Asmira chuckled to herself. When the black wolf licked his muzzle, Asmira's eye twitched. Her ears drooped and she looked away, up at the branches overhead. When she turned back Blade was alone. Asmira didn't go near him. She went in the opposite direction and laid down near an oak tree. She exhaled loudly.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 am

Lucas
"Lucas!"
Hearing his name he quickly scanned the area and saw the familiar energetic Ken. Luke manage to give the young lad a small smile and said, "Hello Ken How have you been? What's going on around here?" While waiting for the pup's response, Luke rested his hind legs to the ground and glanced around. He saw the neon brute walk away in anger, then another wolf that was female(Asmira) running after the brute. "Hm I must have missed quite a bit" thought Luke, his ears twitching.
Ken
Ken grinned to his guardian, and copied what Luke was doing, he too sat his little hind legs down. When Ken heard Luke's question, the pup touched his neck with his paws and cleared his throat. Looking back to Lucas, Ken barked, "Well.. I'm doing great, Faith let me ride on her back and.. Drama happened." Lowering himself to the ground, Ken began rolling around playfully, a small laugh escaped from her maw. Pausing for a minute, Ken locked his emerald gaze to Lucas's argent orbs and curiously said, "Where were you at, Luke? How come you look... OLDER?"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 am

Key still hidden in the bushes limped slowly toward river. She in the sunlight now every wolf could see her. She was hopeing no one would notice her or her wounds. As she lowered down to drink.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 am

(Lol I'm spiking up drama with the foxes. ;D)

FIERA

Fiera was whincing on the ground as Faith's cold nose nudged her. Alba's lick made her feel safe, and she smiled the best way she could. That grin disappeared shortly, which made her whince even louder for medical care. A wolves' jaw is stronger than a foxes', so this was an unfair fight. Asmira was a female, and so was Fiera. The wounded fox thought about this, and laid her head down to the side. Then, Fiera blinked in amazement. "Is that... Blood?" A tiny paw print of her dear Alba was imprinted right beside her chest, written in the blood of another wolf. "I just don't wanna... Fight right now..." This was serious. Alba could be in trouble! The proud mother shook as she crawled onto her knees. She lifted herself up, and sniffed the air in front of her. There, was Alba, slumped against a tree. "Alba! Are you ok?" She wearily yelled. Fiera was terrified to hear that her own kit was dead. This just couldn't be happening.

ALBA

As Alba flew into the air, she was still curled up in a ball. Then, she realized she was in the air! "AHHHHH!" Alba yipped, and emotions started to swirl around in her belly. "MUUUUMMMMYYYYY!" Alba crashed into a tree and fell down to it's bumpy roots. Now, she had wounds just like her mother. Fiera had collapsed by the time she had finished her sentence. "Mum, I'm ok... I'm..." Alba shut her eyes, and drifted off in the middle of her sentence. Both foxes lay motioless, wounded, as their emotions swirled in their minds.

FAITH

The two foxes struggled by the tree, and Faith was already running after Fiera. "Fiera! You may hurt yourse -" Fiera tumbled over and Faith's jaw dropped wide open. Could it be? Two deaths? Especially from a mother and daughter together? Faith frantically thought ahead. She loved these two foxes, they were the only canids with potential. Faith dropped her head down low, and curled her enormous body around the two foxes. "You'll be alright. Have Faith in yourselves. I'm right here." Faith released a tear, and watched as it splashed next to Alba's muzzle.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Raven walked slowly back to the female that had come with Blade. Her neck was bitten and chewed. Both bites looked like they had been done by a fox. She sighed. Fiera.... The foxes were to proud. She tried to appear friendly to the female. "Forgive me for my rudeness, lass." She said. She approached the wounded female carefully. "I see you have met the loyal Assassin Fiera." She looked the hurt female up and down. Lingering on the deep bites in her neck. They weren't as serious as the one on Blade, since they wouldn't really interfere with her overall movement. But the still must hurt. "Would you like me to help you, lass? Since our current medic is back upstream helping the fox." She inched closer. She didn't use all the plants on Blade. She looked at the female cautiously.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Asmira was just about to lay her head between her paws when she heard a voice, one that seemed familiar. She looked up to see the black she-wolf approaching, so she sat up quickly and hastily. Extra hair drooped in her face and she flicked her head to clear it from her eyes. "Would you like me to help you, lass? Since our current medic is upstream helping the fox," the other asked her. She smiled politely. "That would be great, thanks! Though I deserved what I got..." she added bitterly. She didn't bother trying to hide anything from this wolf. She licked her neck where it hurt and grimaced slightly, but tried cleaning it up herself a little bit.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Key ran back in the bush after getting her drink. When she was hidden she looked back at the wolves. She also saw there was a light blood path where she had walked. She looked at her wounds and knew she wouldn't last long with out help.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Raven nodded and went back to fetch her plants. She listened to the female as she worked. She shook her head. "No girl," she said. "You were helping your friend. Don't underestimate your worth. Each of us are valuable." She licked the wounds out before covering them in the stinging plants. "I will tell you what I told your friend," she said finishing up her work, they were not as bad as she had thought "Foxes are very prideful and touchy. They can't help it its just the way they are." She looked at the female. Silently she turned and walked back to the rest of the pack.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:39 pm

"Ooh!" Asmira flinched as the other wolf put the stinging plants in. She relaxed her muscles, but they twitched at seemingly random moments. It was already starting to hurt a little less. She smiled when the black wolf complimented her for helping Blade. "He isn't my friend," she said sadly, echoing Blade's words. She wished she was though. He seemed so lonely... he must need a friend, right? When the older female talked about the fox's pride she chuckled. "I'll have to remember that," she said. She looked up at the black wolf and said, "Thank you for that. I'm Asmira." Then she watched the black she-wolf go. Getting fully to her feet, she stretched her legs out in front of her and arched her back. Asmira trotted back to the river to get a quick drink, but before she got there she noticed a bloody smear on the grass. It was too big to be an accident, and she knew the only other injury near here was Blade's and that had already been cleaned up. Curious, she walked slowly after the stains and found a bush. Her black nose twitched as she smelled a wolf inside. She pressed closer to the ground and cocked her head. "Hello?" she called tentatively to the bush.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Raven stopped briefly and turned her head so she could look at the female with one ice blue eye. "Your welcome Asmira." She said simply. "Call me Raven," she said. She looked away at the ground and dipped her ears back.she turned and continued her walk upstream.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

At Asmira's call Key did come out of the bush. She tried to hid her wounds but she could barely stand. She look fearfully in to Asmira eyes. She backed off. "I don't want a fight." She growled.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:14 pm

As the black wolf emerged, Asmira's eyes widened. "Oh no, you're hurt!" she gasped. "Raven! Raven!" she called, not knowing who else to call. She hadn't met anyone else but the fox (who was probably still mad at her), Blade (who probably wouldn't care), and Faith, who was busy watching the pups. "Raven! ... Anyone!" she howled. She turned back to the black wolf, who was looking scared and hurt. She smiled reasurringly. "Don't worry, I want to help." She moved closer, trying to seem harmless and friendly. "I'm sorry if this hurts," she said before she started licking the wounds. There was a lot of blood and they'd become infected or could be already.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Blade heard a fearful "Anyone!" and his ears swiveled to locate the sound. There was nothing else. Cursing, he ran in the direction he thought it had come from. He didn't know why he went. He just did. Finally he came upon two wolves, one of them Asmira and the ohter he didn't recognize (Key). He thought is was Raven for a second, but its eyes were golden, not blue. Besides, he'd seen her healthy and helping him not long ago. "What's wrong?" he asked gruffly, directing it at Asmira because she seemed to be in better shape both physically and mentally. "Who's this?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Key faced Blade "The name is Key." She said. "I thankyou for your help."Key said faceing both Blade and Asmira. "If you want I will leave your land." she said weakly to both of them.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Raven heard Asmira call for her. Her voice sounded strained and almost panicked. Quickly she turned and hurried back to the female. When she arrived she saw Asmira and a smaller black wolf like herself bloodied and wounded on the ground. Asmira was attempting to help her by licking the wounds. Raven cocked an ear and heard Blade trample through the bush behind her and he swiftly joined the group. She heard the smaller black wolf speak. "You likely will not get out of our territory," she said firmly. "With those wounds I'm surprised you even managed to cross the creek." Turning to the younger two wolves. "Blade and Asmira fetch me some of the plants from the creek beds. I know that you both are wounded but you both are strong enough to dig." She waited for them to go. When they hesitated she gave a low growl. "Go youths. Be swift and carry out you duty." She turned back to the female. "Stay still." She walked around her several times inspecting the damage. She must have run into something big, bigger than a fox, bigger than a common wolf, bigger than a Dire. The only thing she could think of was man or a bear. She hoped it was neither.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next