Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 14 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 14 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://societyofstrays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 14 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel turned to Alba, then looked back to see Ken, but he had hidden somewhere, apparently behind the green striped wolf. She laughed, then looked at Alba and Faith, waiting for their response.

Last edited by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:21 pm

(OOC: Sharon, Fiera's on EFA right? You'll be waiting a long time if Velvel is waiting from them, you might want to make her go on ahead ^^ not saying you have to)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 14 Wolf_l14
Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I thought of waiting, but I might just do that instead, or just post with Sharon...thanks!)

Sharon looked around, and cuddled Rudy inside. She wanted to make sure he wasn't too cold, he seemed a little weak.

***Rudy***
Rudy whined, then blinked looking around at all the other wolves. He was scared, and dug into his mamma's fur, knowing it was safe inside her fur, and cuddled in, yawning.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

(Your waiting, has ended! I have returned from OOT. ^^ Starting off with my most important characters, I shall begin.)

ALBA

Alba perked her ears and turned her head to where Velvel had pointed. "What? That's not Ken. That's a snow bunny..." The fox kit tilted her head, and flicked her tail. "Wait. It's spring. How could their possibly be a snow bunny?" Alba then patted Faith on her head, and whispered, "Follow me," directed to the both of them (Faith & Velvel). Seeing Blade lying down in the den, she grinned. "Why, hello!" Alba wagged her stubby tail and squinted her eyes happily. Blade was a strong youth - Alba liked strong wolves. She stumbled over to his side and laid down with pleasure beside him. Not knowing that Ken was nearby, she spoke. "So, what's goin' on with Raven and Raiden?" Alba was a bit confused after the speech, so she hoped Blade could answer a few questions.

FIERA

Fiera nodded respectfully to the two members of the council. She looked up to Faith, knowing she would be her fighting companion. The two were great friends, who got along well. "Faith," Fiera spoke firmly. "We must be prepared to defend the pups. I am aware you hold the rank of teacher now." Fiera smiled in congratulations, and continued. "Because I am an assasin, I will be needed greatly if an attack was proposed. I am also trusting you to watch over Alba and the pups." Fiera walked a step closer, since she was very serious about the topic. Hoping Faith would understand what she felt, Fiera stepped back and nodded.

FAITH

"Yes, Fiera. I trust you for my protection, and you can trust me for theirs'." Faith bent down and nodded to the bold fox. She walked off with a slight swing in her tail to the den. "Good evening, Alba, Velvel, Blade." Hearing what Alba had asked Blade about, she decided to sit and listen to his responses. Faith crouched down, being too big to sit in the den, she laid down in a nearby corner. Her rump sticking out of the den. Faith curled her tail around Alba and Velvel in a motherly manner, and listened attentively to correct anything that was needed to be.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

View user profile http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

(Welcome back, Fiera ^^ Miss me?)

Blade cringed for Ken's sake as the fox kit Alba trotted up and said, "why, hello!" What was with all these pups liking him all of a sudden. "Hey," Blade greeted her distantly, looking away. He hoped she didn't scent Ken who was hiding on the other side. When the fox kit laid down beside him happily he gave her a questioning look. The last time she got this close she was gouging him and painting with his blood. Had she gone mental? Awkwardly, Blade shifted slightly away from her. He didn't like being close to others. "So, what's going on with Raven and Raiden?" she asked and he paused for a moment, not knowing how to reply. As Faith joined them and began to listen too he felt even more uncomfortable. "There's an enemy nearby that the two are familiar with," he spoke slowly and chose his words carefully, "and this other pack is our enemy. We have to keep you little pups away from them because they wouldn't hesitate to kill you..." he gave the pale pup and fox kit a smirk, "even if you guys are super tough. These other wolves are just too mean for you." Blade laughed, "even meaner than me."

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

After thinking for a while Key began to move to the den. On her way she picked up some meat from the kill pile. "Hopely the battle won't happen." she thought as she began to enjoy her meal.
Key
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

(Alright.. I think I'm back now. But I have NO idea whats going on or whats happened, can anyone give me the gist?)
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

(OOC: Tell us what you remember?)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

(Nothing, we hadn't even started RPing yet >.< You don't have to recount everything, just the major things/whats happening now if you would be so kind :3)
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 pm

(This is what I know, so it might differ with what others know. Others have more to contribute, be my guest)

((People met people and the pack got bigger. Maddox and Raven went to the Human Camp and collected some dogs: Alaska, Iggy and company, Kimmi, Spirita (who's dead now), and Niji. Dunno know else joined. Raven ended up burning down the camp (purposefully). The Human's retaliated and burned the den down (I think, wasn't here when this happened). And Fiera had her kit Alba. I don't think anyone died in the fire. That's all I've got. From when I got here, I got attacked by the pups Ken and Niji, then ran off. The pups (Velvel, Alba, Ken) rode around on Faith's back because she's their teacher/babysitter. Alaska had an epilepsy attack but she's okay now. Asmira joined in and shook water onto Blade and he got ticked, then Faith and Pups came up to them. Alba gt angry at Blade or something and pricked his shoulders for her "bloody painting" and Blade threatened her before stalking off. Fiera attacks him for that and Asmira came to his rescue. Fiera injured Asmira too then goes to Sharon for medicinal help. Alba fell from a tree (right?) and there's that drama but they're both okay now. Raven stops Blade from running off again and starts treating his wound. She helps Asmira out too, then Asmira found Key who was close to death. Raven comes back to heal and Raiden brings Key to the den to rest. Raiden and Blade go off hunting, where they catch a sickened doe. The doe turns out to be a spy and one of Titan's herd (Titan is a powerful buck Raiden knows as a long-time friend) who tells him his brother is near and plotting. Not wasting any time the two bring the carcass back and tell Raven, who summons the pack to be warned. Raiden tells Blade secretly) that he wants him to be his successor and Raven warns everyone else about the new evil pack (unknown to them as Mononoke Militia). Blade goes off to rest and then Faith and Company come to bother him. They're looking for Ken (sort of) who happens to be hiding behind Blade. Oh, and all the while Alaska and Lucas have been hanging out a lot and falling in love xD. Again, if anyone else has a compilation to add, tell me or put it in your own post. ))

(*coughcoughFIERA... still wasiting for Alba and Faith... and you too Ken!)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm

(OOC: yeah, what he said,,,and I'm not sure if you mentioned this, but...Sharon also had another newborn pup, RUdy....and yeah, the pack's just hanging in there...) Smile ^^ You can just start Rping soon...^^
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 am

(OCC: After all that happened I don't know how I'm going to post so I'll focus on sulking for now.)

After Raven had announced the news about an enemy pack, leaving out some of the information that was not needed for the others to know. He was thankful that Raven hadn't told everyone everything but as he glanced back at the crowd of pack members, he see's Blade. His expression was a bit surprised and a bit frustrated.'Is he doubting what I told him?' He thought to himself. He sighs. Everyone got back to their own businesses and Raiden got on with his own. He slips through the crowd and headed to a place far away from the pack but not further than the border. He jumped on the rock he had been before when he had talked to Blade but this time he was alone. "How could I have let something like this happen..." He whispered to himself as he sat down and sadly stared at the horizon.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 14 Imagee10
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

(Alright ^^ Please correct me if I do something wrong, I guess I'll just get started here. Also is there something I should do with my siggy? I see you all have the 'Militia' thing in it..)

Silk couldn't stand still. After living outside the pack for the last few days the fea bounded into their territory, eager to get caught up with the pack news. Being a wanderer had it's benefits, and also it's set-backs. She had no idea where she wanted to go, sometimes it just may have been easier for the choices to be made for her. With a sigh, she calmed herself and slowed her pace to a swift padding. Truth be told, the young she-wolf didn't know if she wanted to stay with these wolves. The world had so much more to offer.. Why confine myself to just a bit of it?
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Asmira trotted away from the log. Raven could find her later, she told herself. Well, the reason was more a bit of boredom. Shrugging it off, Asmira paused a moment and her ears perked. She swiveled her head and saw a white wolf (Silk). It looked to be female. She bounded up to the new wolf who looked youngish like her. "Hiya! I'm Asmira!" she barked happily at the new wolf and her tail wagged side to side. She waited for a response.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm

(OOC: It's Alright if you don't have a siggy Silk. It's optional. It's not really something like a requirement. Also.... if I may ask. What's your rank? If your a pup then Raiden could use a bit of fun. [since he's sulking like.. right now] He definitely loves pups ^^ Lolz)

Raiden had stayed at that large rock for God only knows how long but he doesn't intend to go back to the pack just yet. Somehow, in the middle of sulking (Poor Raiden, always sulking...) Raiden managed to fall asleep. A nightmare had threatened his dreams. It was about the last day he saw his family alive. He dreams of how they had taken his daughter away and killing off his mate. Raiden wakes up from the nightmare with shock on his face. He pats his own head with his right front paw and sighs. He didn't move from where he laid down or even raised his head. He did nothing as he gazed at the now dark sky. The stars were twinkling ever so brightly and Raiden felt much better. "Sarah... What should I do?" He looks up at a certain star that seemed to shine at him. Sad with no response from anyone, he curled up into a ball. He tried to sleep it off again but thoughts of his daughter taunted him. They had taken her... his brother took her. Raiden had only assumed that they had killed her. He sets his sadness aside for now and got himself up and went back to where everyone is. He stood guard by a large log that gave him a perfect view of everyone. It was a good place for watching over them and keeping them safe.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

(Ok, that helps Smile Oh, and she's a wander. About 2 years old, so in human years that would be somewhere in the 14-17 range.)

Silk froze, gaze locking on the new comer. She seemed friendly and peppy, the fea was glad for the distraction from her thoughts. "Hey! I'm Silk, has everything been alright around here the last few days?" She asked, truly longing to know. You never know, in a few days the apocolyps could have happened and she would never know.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hey! I'm Silk, has everything been alright around here the last few days?"

Asmira flinched slightly. "You mean you don't know? I thought everyone did... Raven waited. But yeah, there's this other pack out there and they're bad news. Really mean, y'know? I think everyone's on edge now, worrying about the pups and what is going to happen now." This wolf seemed nice and Asmira smiled. She was glad their way someone her age... and gender.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm

(OOC: OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.)

ALBA

"Even meaner than me." Alba perked her ears at this comment from Blade. "Meaner? Than you? How's that possible?!" The young fox swayed her tail nervously, but slowly maintained herself. "Hmm, I see. Wolves think their tough? Wait 'till they meet a fox." Alba smirked confidently and puffed out whatever she could of her chest. Then, Blade had mentioned Ken. "Ken, is that you?" Alba stumbled around Blade, and peered to his backside. "Ken! We've been looking for you!" She laughed, and wagged her now-fluffy-and-long-tail.

FIERA

"Gah, nothing to do but 'stand guard.'" Fiera was terribly tired, and was dieing for some time to herself. All of the pups' chatter was giving her a headache. Knowing there were two adults standing by the den of young ones, she decided to inform Faith she would be taking a small break. Fiera slowly rose from her arranged position, and swiftly crept to Faith's side. "Faith, I'm going to check the perimeter of the territory. You stay with the kits. I mean, kids." The fox shook her head, cleary she was brain-washed with these parenthood thoughts. She quickly leaped away, and landed on a branch of a far away tree after climbing a few limbs. Ah, peace. Fiera quietly laid down on the branch, and closed her eyes.

FAITH

Once nodding to Fiera and watching as she sprung away, Faith laid down beside the entrance of the den. She sighed, and quickly drifted off while listening to the pups and Blade chat.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

View user profile http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"Meaner? Than you? How's that possible?!"

Blade's low chuckle burst out of his maw before he could contain it. "Believe it or not," he said.

"Hmm, I see. Wolves think they're tough? Wait 'till they meet a fox."

The kit's close proximity let him feel her nervousness. He gave her a hard look. "I hope you're only considering your mother," he said sternly, "you're too young." He tried to think of a way to convince the kit, knowing she probably wouldn't listen. "These are full-grown wolves who live for battle and pain. You don't want to get within 10 tail-lengths of them, trust me." He didn't know why he was so sure: it just felt right.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Ken
(I'm terribly sorry Blade... I have no muse)
Ken stood very still when he heard the girls coming towards him and Blade. "Stay Still, Stay Still...They won't find me..." thought the panic Ken. Kenny quietly listen to Blade and Alba talking to each other about the rival pack, "Enemy?" questioned Ken, he was getting really interested with this rival wolves. Then suddenly he heard a familiar voice, Alba's. Ken jumped to his feet and said, "Uh Alba! Hey!....You found.. me!" His lobes slightly flatten, he felt disappointed that he was found but oh well. Remembering about Blade saying something about enemy pack, Ken quickly turned towards him and laid a paw on Blade's back, he barked, "Blade! You can't keep us from going to the enemy, We have rights you know! Those enemy wolves don't scare me, Alba, or Velvel!"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

"Blade! You can't keep us from going to the enemy, We have rights you know! Those enemy wolves don't scare me, Alba, or Velvel!"

Blade smirked as Alba found Ken and he got all disappointed. It was funny. But when the pup complained his ears laid flat against his skull. "Oh yes I can," he replied strongly, thinking about how Raiden had said he was counting on him to help defend the pack. "You have plenty of time to be an adult and it'll come soon enough. Besides, this isn't about fear. This is about true bravery: knowing when to back down and when it isn't time to fight." He could feel his lip curling with a snarl. Pups were in such a hurry to grow up, and while Blade didn't miss his childhood he missed the earliest of his pup years when his family got along...

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 pm

He had been there all day and all was just peaceful and it only made him feel like the threat of a rival pack was only just a distant dream. Everyone was resting and he was leisurely laying on a rock, watching them as they did. He glances at a certain few of them but Blade and the pups was what caught his attention. 'Looks like the pups are giving him trouble again.' Raiden chuckles at the site of the pups playing around the neon green male and he wanted to join in. He wasn't too old to have some fun with the pups, in fact he was only just approximately 2 years older than blade and he was still quite young himself. He stands and leaps his way through the large rocks and went near Blade and the others.

"You have plenty of time to be an adult and it'll come soon enough. Besides, this isn't about fear. This is about true bravery: knowing when to back down and when it isn't time to fight."

He smiles at the young male's remarks. "Those are quite wise words coming from you, Blade" He chuckles as he trots his way nearer to the male.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Ken
Ken frowned at the neon he beast words, "You can't tell me what to do! I don't have to listen to you!" Ken disliked obeying other wolves commands, it made him feel small and weak, he hated feeling that way. He wanted to be more useful and help the other wolves, but No he had to be a good pup and stay at the den while they do work. Feeling a rage spark inside Ken, the pup leaped onto the males back and grabbed the brute's ears with his jowl, tugging at it with fury. "I will...do..w-whatever..I wish" muffled Ken. Ken lobes flicked to a large canine padding to where Ken, his gang, and Blade were at. Letting go of Blade's ear, Ken leaped down from the neon brute and padded over to the large male(Raiden). Ken's tassels gently swayed behind him, he was observing the male in front of him, a new little interest was showing on Ken's face. "Hey Mister, May I ask for your name?" asked Ken, his emerald orbs blazed with curiosity, giving the male his innocent look.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

Raiden's attetion then flicked towards a pup that came from Blades back.

"Hey Mister, May I ask for your name?"

He smirks at the pup while giving him a slightly devilish chuckle. "My name's Raiden and I'm not falling for that innocent look you have there. I've watched you for quite some time, Ken." Raiden gives him a reasurringly bright smile but then he grabs the pup with his maw, being really careful not to harm him with his freakishly large fangs. "You need to learn your lesson, small one." He teased. "Now show me what you've got." Raiden challenged the pup as he laid him down just in front of Blade. "If you beat me. I'll let you be with us but if you lose you'll have to apologize to Blade here." He suggested knowing that the pup had no chance over him. After all he is much. I mean much larger than the pup

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 am

Ken
Ken blinked his two emerald pools, making them seem like he is harmless. But when the large brute who was known as Raiden, didn't fall for his looks, the pup glanced down towards his pads, and pouted quietly and mumbled a word, "Well I tried.." Suddenly he felt the large canine grab, Ken grumbled quietly, he didn't like to be grabbed it made him feel small, but he made no movement, he didn't want Raiden to hurt him. When he was placed down again, Ken rotated his body facing Raiden once again. Ken stood there quietly listening to the male speak, he was taught to wait for the other to finish talking before he responded. When Raiden was done, Ken jaws dropped open, and he barked, "Buh Buh! Why do I have to apologize... and Don't grab me, I don't like to be grabbed....it makes me feel small..." Ken looked to his side feeling embarrass, if the male mean what he said about watching him, then he must have saw Blade throw him in the creek. "He wants to challenge me" thought Ken, remembering the words the brute had spoken. Feeling his energy pump back up, Ken turned his gaze to Raiden again, his eyes lit up with energy, "Okay Raiden, I accept your challenge!" Ken quickly looked the male up and down, he knew he didn't have a chance to beat this male, heck he's huge and he had more experience then Ken, but that didn't matter to Ken, he wouldn't let down a opportunity like this. Ken lowered his front legs, his posture was in a playful bowing position, "Come at me Bro!" yipped Ken.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next