Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://societyofstrays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Silk. on Sat May 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Silk

The fea's mind was anywhere but there. If that pack really was so close, and so dangerous, they'd need to take a stand soon. But there was something about this pack.. The mere thought of it made her blood run cold. But why? Could there be..No. Such thoughts wasted time, time when she should be searching. But her thoughts kept wandering back to the possibility..
Silk didn't even hear the sound of Blade's approach until it was to late. She was knocked backward with a huff of breath, jumping to her feet with hackles raised in what seemed like a split second.

"watch where you'er going!"

"Where I'm going?"

"Ahhhum, sorry about that," "I'm Blade, how about you?"

Silk's eyes opened a bit wider before she closed them again, shaking her pelt out to dislodge her sense of alarm. With a small smile, she replied, "Oh, don't.. Don't worry about it." Eyeing the other wolf, the green in his fur reminded her of that one lone cardinal on a bare tree. A blotch of color in the midst of winter; a uniqueness where there was none. It was nice."The names' Silk. I don't stick around very long, that's probably why we haven't met before."

Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Raiden had been taking it easy, trying to avoid putting too much pressure on his broken rib. Fiera seems to be hurt and was laid down near him and Raven. "What happened to her?" He asked limping his way near the two. He leaned by a large rock and placed a paw over where his broken rib was located, only to find out that it didn't hurt much. Though a dull pain still lingered where the wound should have been. He let down his paw and tried to balance himself. "We better hurry now. Everyone should be waiting for us to return." He stated, now standing somewhat upright, though the broken rib still remained unhealed.

The wind blows in, ruffling Raiden's fur ever so slightly. A familiar scent blows and he gets a whiff of it, apparently it was someone he knows very well. Raiden frowns. "Oh God no." He says disapprovingly. "He's back." he added to his dismay

Last edited by Raiden on Fri May 24, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Imagee10
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 am

"It's good to be back!"
He gets a big whiff of the territories scent when he finally came into the border. He starts to stretch his awfully stiff muscles.
"That was a long run here."
He commented and then pulled one final stretch before he shook his own body to get rid of some dirt that had been caught by his fur, revealing his dark blue pelt. He notices certain scents as the wind blew his way.
"Looks like they made a good job in building up the pack but why are they scattered around?"
He tilts his head in confusion.
"Now where is that little booger." A smirk crossed his face.

(I don't know what I'm doing, so let's just assume that he found Raiden already.)

"Booger! you look awful. What happened?"
Rick came in from the bushes seeing that his best friend was hurt. He faces Raven and notices a considerately small fox.
"Oh hey, Sweetheart. Long time no see. Who's the red fox?"
He greeted and then asked a question. He sits near by waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Raven groaned inwardly at the blue male approaching. Her ears drooped slightly though she tried to look happy...Rick. He was like that annoying little cousin that you could never get rid of. Always coming back. But you couldn't of anything about it, since they were family after all. That's how Raven felt about Rick, since he was so close to Raiden. But she would give him a hard time regardless. "Don't call me Sweetheart," she grinned. "Or it will honestly be the last thing you ever do." Her fake smile faded, replaced by a scowl. She turned around Fiera on her back. (OOC:I'll change if you want Fifi.) Fox is Fiera." She said simply. She lowered her head and started up the slope. "Coming Raiden?" She asked, not uncaringly..

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Blue_Night_by_shayde
It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Raiden let out a frustrated groan as he heard Rick say 'booger'. He shudders at the comment. "Seriously, Rick?" He said as he turned to follow Raven.
"Yeah, I'm right behind you." Answering Raven. He slightly limps forward to catch up but turned his head and glanced at Rick. "Come on here and help me walk." A small smile crept to his face, being somehow happy that his friend finally returned.

[Grr.. short but that's all I have right now D: ]

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 am

"Seriously, Rick?"

"Whaaat?"
Rick said, dragging the 'a' to make it sound comical. His eyes widened and his mouth opened just to add on effect.

"Come on here and help me walk."

"Psh. I just got here and you're already bossing me around but oh wells..."
He shrugged his shoulders.
"So what's been happening lately?"
directing the question to either Raiden or Raven, hoping for one of them to answer him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Blade eyed the female and her snow white pelt. He'd never seen anything like it. "Silk... nice name," he said casually, flicking his tail to the side and smirking. "Well... I hope you do stick around," he added and looked away for a second. The leaves were becoming greener and darker now that the hotter parts of the year brought about summer. He sighed and arched his back down and stretched. "Wanna go do something?" he asked her, glancing up to see her face.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 19 Wolf_l14
Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Thu May 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Raven looked back at the two wolves. She sighed and slowed her pace so Raiden wouldn't have as hard of a time keeping up. She heard Ricks questions but ignored them. Raiden was loser to him and would be able to explain things better. Instead she talked to the unconscious ox on her back. "Boys," she chuckled to her softly. She enjoyed this fox's company regardless if she could or wanted to talk back.

Short I know

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 pm

{{ I HATE TESTING. IT'S OFFICIAL. }}

"Silk... nice name,"

The fea snorted, smiling. "Thanks," She said, feeling a bit awkward. Compliments were few and far between.

"Well... I hope you do stick around."

Now that was unexpected. She diden't even know him, and he diden't know her. She wasn't use to stuff like that unless it came from someone she was close to. With that in mind, her eyes strayed for a moment. Summer was on it's way. The trees were already greener, the buds on the lilys and wild flower popping up every where. There would be more prey soon, and that meant no empty stomachs late at night. Just the air itself brought along a sense of optimism. Well.. Why not get a little closer?

"Wanna go do something?"

A smile spread across her face at that. Maybe she could get a little closer, just enough to actually make a friend. "You don't sound very sure, greenie." Silk teased, flicking him on the shoulder with her tail. "What kind of 'something?'"

Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Fri May 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Raiden

"So what's been happening lately?"

Raiden sighs tiredly before he answered Rick's question.
"We have a rival pack that is threatening to attack us." He said, not really in the mood to say anything even more in depth to their situation. He leaned over to Rick and tries to give him half of his body weight. "So are you staying for good or are you still going to travel, like always?" His question directed to his wanderer friend, some part of him wants Rick to go back to travelling but there was also a part of that wanted him to stay. Since Raiden's brother was so near, they could use a few more wolf power.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Raven walked ahead of the pair and went to the den. She was surprised at how few wolves there were about. It was so quiet. It worried her. She put Fiera down by the log, she could do nothing with her to help. She only knew how to deal with injuries on the outside. She had almost no experience with mending bones. Fiera would just have to wait for Sharon. Raven turned and walked quickly around the den. Where is everyone? she thought. She saw Silk and Blade nearby but that was about it. She grew nervous. She didn't find any pups or kits about. Nor any older wolves. Perhaps they were taken by the rival pack while they were away. Her blood boiled and she raced back to Rick and Raiden. She stopped in front of her mate and looked sternly. I am going to Cerberus's territory. she thought. Are you two coming?

(OOC: Other active pack member may cross the border of the packs at this time. Raven will be leading a small party into the enemy territory to look for the rest of the pack...where-ever they went....)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 am

((Raven, Lucas is gone so Ken is too. Fiera's been missing, so Alba is as well. I haven't seen Sharon so there goes Velvel. Alasksa's gone too... honestly I haven't seen practically everyone except Silk, Raiden, Mira, and you around lately))

Blade smirked at Silk and his gaze raked over the landscape. "I'm sure enough," he growled before he realized it was a joke. Old habits die hard. He gave her a half-smile and shrug, his way or apologizing. " 'What kind of something'? Only the most fantastic something you've ever seen..." he trailed off as his eyes picked up shapes in the undergrowth and Raven, Raiden, and a blue wolf he didn't know came into view. The tip of his tail wagged at Raiden's appearance. He looked like he was going to be alright! He looked at Silk and nodded to them, urging her to follow him as he trotted to the group. He saw the malice in Raven's eyes. "What's going on?" he asked, looking between them. He couldn't read anything else from their expressions.

Switching my color to green since I'm "Greenie" now... Wink

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon May 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Raven glanced at the approach of Blade. She swished her tail at Raiden and Rick then turned to the youth. "Blade," she said firmly. "Round up Asmira and a few others. We are going to cross into enemy territory." She looked at Raiden and Rick again. She glared at the west side of the valley and bared her teeth. The time had come for the two packs to meet...

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

When Raven said "That it was time for the two packs to meet." Key looked up a bit uneasy. She stood up from where she laid. "It's worth a try." thought Key. Key walked to Blade and Raven. "May I go along with you." she asked, half to Blade half to Raven.
Key
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri May 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Raven looked eagerly as Key joined them and asked to accompany them. "Yes Key." She said, glad she could count on the loyal wolf. "If this is all that will be joining us." She looked at the small party. "Then let us be off." She turned and trotted toward the imposing glaciers where the Mononoke Militia was supposed to be.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Blade nodded. "Sure thing, Raven." and trotted off. "Asmira! Asmira!" he called, run haphazardly around the territory until he found her, close to the border. "There you are! I've been looking all over!" he growled. "Raven's leading us to go see the Militia. We're going to get a chance to fight." Blade's eyes gleamed. He didn't know these wolves, but he knew they were messing with the wrong pack. His claws dug into the earth as he kneaded the ground, churning it. A smirk played on his lips and he didn't wait for the striped fae to accompany him. He ran back to the others. "Anyone else who's coming will have to meet us there." (OOC: Because I don't know who's still active...) His gaze shifted to Silk. She'd said she was a roamer... would she stick with them now? And though Blade had heard terrible things about it, what if she decided to stay there instead?

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:47 am

Raiden

'I am going to Cerberus's territory. Are you two coming?'

"There is no way I'm letting you go their without me." He said as he straightened the way he stood, leaving Rick's side completely. "I'm going." He demanded and walked closely to Raven. He wonders if we was going to be okay with going, since his broken rib had yet to be healed. He didn't want to slow them down but he didn't want to let them go there while he was sitting back here either. 'Maybe I could reason out with my brother.' He thought, a frown present on his maw. He growls at himself at the reckless idea but it was worth a shot. He hopes that maybe, just maybe Cerberus still had the brother that he once knew in that bundle of hatred. He could only hope.

Raiden glances back at Rick. "So are you coming or not?" A frustrated growl erupted from his mouth, waiting for Rick's response.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 am

Asmira had slowed to a walk and she hung her head, a bit worn from the effort. She did feel better though. She dragged her paws in the dust as she went until she heard someone calling her name. She recognized Blade's voice immediately. "Blade! I'm here!" she called, and eventually he popped in through the thicket. She smiled at him as he approached. "There you are! I've been looking all over!" he growled. Her smile spread to a grin. "You've been looking for me?" she asked, trying to confirm what she'd just heard. Then Blade finished: "Raven's leading us to go see the Militia. We're going to get a chance to fight." She saw how happy he seemed about that. "Oh..." she said, turning her head to the side as the smile disappeared. She didn't know if she wanted to fight, wanted to kill... though they weren't the same thing. Blade was already trotting off and she followed after him. When they reached the others she put the smile back on, though not an annoying one. This situation was too serious for that. She saw Blade look towards another fae who looked like she could be close to the same age. A frown manifested before she could stop it, and she decided to just go stand by Raven. Raven started for the territory and Asmira matched her pace. "Do we know what to expect?" she asked cautiously.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Key paced with Asmira and Raven, careful to hide the fear in her eyes. She couldn't help but look toword Asmira's a few times. She half wished Asmira would see something wrong so, she could vent to her and tell her what's wrong but she didn't know if that would help. "Hopefully it will be all okay." Key thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Raven chuckled at Raidens reply. She frowned though when he's finished speaking. She looked back at him, a pained look in her eyes. He's too far gone Raid, she thought. He can't listen to reason, won't listen. I'm sorry... she turned back and continued forward towards the border. Asmira caught up with her and she looked at her. "Expect the worst lass," she said tiredly. "Cerberus is cruel and merciless, figure the rest of his pack is the same way. All they want to do is torture and kill." She looked at the younger wolf firmly, her eyes concerned. "Don't give them that chance Mira." After a while Key joined them. Her words brought a sense of outage. "Remain hopeful, Key." Raven thought. A while longer they came to a large ridge. "We are here." She said.

Raven to the border

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:00 am

Blade to the border (oops...)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

Blade
Blade
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:13 pm

{{ I'm sorry I haven't been on in awhile, but schools over, my aunts out off the hospital and it looks like I'm in the clear. I'll edit this with a RP thing once I've caught myself up. }}

EDIT;;
Silk to the border!
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:41 pm

"Expect the worst, lass. Cerberus is cruel and merciless, figure the rest of his pack is the same way. All they want to do is torture and kill. Don't give them that chance, Mira."

Asmira looked at Raven and nodded. "I won't," she promised with a firm glance then gazed ahead. Whatever was coming, she'd be ready to fight.

Asmira to The Border.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:48 am

Key:
Key had made it, she put Alec down and got him food. "Now all I need to do is wait for Asmira and Raven. Asmira can watch over Alec for me, and I'll ask Raven to help me look for Moon." Key thought. "But for right now, I need to rest." Key said to herself as she laid down.
Key
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Alec

When Alec was set done to the ground, he began to lower his front legs and stretch. Once he was finished stretching all his tight muscles he lowered his hind to the ground, and watch as Key his watcher bring him food. When she was done with that chore, he silently watch her as she went to lay down. Blinking his orbs he glanced down to the carrion that was next to his pads. His stomach began to grumble know that food was right in front of him. Alec gulped and said quietly:

"Okay I'm ... Digging in."

He lowered his mouth to the food, opening his jaws, his teeth munched down on the food. Alec energy reviving from the food that was given to him. When he was done with that, his mouth suddenly opened and he gave a big yawn. Alec was feeling tired, glancing over to Key he shrugged and scampered over to where she was resting. He circled once and snuggled close to her, his fluffly tail covering his eyes and he felled into light nap.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next