Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Demon
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://societyofstrays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Key on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Key:
Key smiled," I guess you were hungry." she said softly. She began to lick her wounds a little bit. "Herbs would help right now." she thought. "The best thing I can do is rest." Key thought.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Asmira

After a moment, Asmira lifted her head and perked her ears. She listened for a moment. No sounds but the small creatures she considered prey could be heard. No overprotective parent wolves. A small grin of triumph lit her face and she turned her face to gazer at the small pup. It hadn't moved from her side, but it had started nuzzling into her fur. Asmira looked at her stomach uncertainly... was it hungry or something? It didn't look THAT young... "What do you eat?" she asked it, sounding gruff. Asmira paused a moment, changing her tone. "Are you hungry? What do you need?"

Hova

Hova, after a while, felt herself calming. She flinched when the wolf asked her. Before she could say all she needed was Oliver, her small stomach rumbled loudly and she buried her face in it fur in embarrassment. "S-sure," she said, "I need the same thing you eat." She forgot what it was called.

Asmira

"Okay then," Asmira nodded, standing up awkwardly away from the pup's cuddling. She picked it up gingerly by the scruff and turned in the direction she was pretty sure led to the den. She walked uncertainly, not sure how to explain the small little sandy-colored thing in her jaws. "What's your name? I never asked..." she said. "You can call me Asmira." She squeezed through some bushes, being careful not to scrape the pup's face on anything. They walked a while longer, until the reached the den. Key was already there, along with... another pup? Asmira walked closer, dropping her charge at her feet and trusting it to not run away. It seemed smart enough, if not a bit emotional. "Key... who's the pup?" she asked. She saw that Key was injured but, having no experience with herbs, there was nothing she could do. She began licking the wounds closer to Key's face since it would be hard for the other female to reach them herself.

Hova

Hova didn't struggle when she was picked up, and instead curled up. All her thoughts focused on food... because suddenly nothing else mattered in the immediate future. She whimpered pitifully and continued to do so as the walk went on. "H-Hova," was all she answered. When they reached a clearing Hova shrunk up. There was another wolf there, and a small white creature... another pup! Asmira dropped her and she didn't move from that spot but she picked herself up so she was at least sitting up. Her ears drooped but she looked toward the pup... and the slab of meat near him. She licked her lips and they smacked loudly. Her ears perked some, but she didn't know to go nearer. From her experience in Oliver's pack, it wasn't wise to irritate anyone... or risk getting hurt. She looked at him. "C-can I have some?" she asked tentatively, eyes flicking between the white male and the food.
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Key:
Key saw Asmira with another pup. "Oh cool, Alec has someone to play with." Then when she heard Asmira she replied "This is Alec, he's a stray pup that found me during battle. I couldn't bare to leave him so, I brought him here. Then Asmira started to lick her wounds. "Thankyou." she said. "Asmira, there's something I need to talk to you about. I need you to watch Alec for a little while." Key said.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Asmira nodded, dipping her head to the little pup. "Welcome to the pack, then, Alec," she said kindly, though she wasn't smiling. She didn't understand how all of a sudden, pups just appeared here. There were none... and now suddenly two in one day (one of which she was responsible for). Her ear twitched irritably, for seemingly no reason. He seemed alright, he wasn't proving a nuisance. She decided to ignore it. Asmira's bulged slightly, taken aback. "you want me to watch it?" she asked in confirmation. Her eyes drift to the white pup nestled against key's body, sleeping soundly. Asmira looks down at the pup between her legs. This one's a piece of cake, how bad can two be? "Sure I guess, I'll watch him for you."
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Alec

Alec's ear lobes flicked to a sound of moving pads. A sudden whiff of new scent's began to enter his wet nose. He quietly remained silent, listening to the wolves talk. There were two females in front of him and Key, one voice had a more mother like tone which he guess was the adult and the other voice was small, he guess it was a female puppy. Alec heard Key say the adult she wolfs name.. Asmira. His body wavered when he heard Key asked Asmira to watch over him, he felt a sudden lone feeling but decided to ignore it for now and see how staying with Asmira would be like.

"you want me to watch it?"

Alec darken red wine orbs flashed open and he quickly stood up. He stared into Asmira's ocean blue colored eyes and said in his usual unbehaved tone:

HEY Auntie! I'm am not a IT, My names Alec.. ALEC!

Turning his gaze away from Asmira he saw a small puppy beside her. The small pup(Hova) was staring at the meat he had yet to fully finish. His fluffy tassels slightly swayed, he was glad to find another pup.. and she was female too.

"C-can I have some?"

He glanced at his meat then back at the female pup. A small grin formed on Alec's lips. He placed one of his pads on top of the meat and said:

"Sure Lass, but first.. tell me your name, and i'll promise to give you the rest of my meat. My name's Alec by the way."
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Key:
"Thankyou." Key said Asmira looking over at Alec. "But I don't have to go  just yet." she said. "I want to wait for Raven first, at least for a while, but it comes down to it, I may have go alone." She added. "I'll rest for now." Key said starting to relax.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 am

((Oh well isn't Alec being quite the gentleman Wink  ))

Asmira

Asmira smiled for real at the pup's sassiness. "I'm not your 'auntie', pup, and I called you by your name before, didn't I? We all have a slip-of-the-tongue some days. Sorry about that," she added impatiently. She looked to Key and nodded with a dip of her head. "Key, do you want me to take hi-- Alec, off your paws while you rest?" Asmira offered, finishing with the wounds Key couldn't reach and starting on some of the deeper ones to take the edge off Key's discomfort. "You're exhausted, as anyone would be after a fight like that." Asmira felt a lump squat in her throat as she spoke the words. Anyone... except her. She felt almost energized by the battle, by her wounds, by the deep scar gouged on her face. They felt only numb, and though they'd have to be treated it could wait while she watched over them. Her gaze turned to Hova. "Go on, make friends," giving a firm but gentle push to the pup's back towards Alec. She might as well, if she was to stay here.

((And she won't be, Alec, so you know... but that doesn't mean it couldn't be fun and torturous to the two friends >:^3 ))

Hova

Hova saw the other pup's face now that he'd gotten up... and she felt silly staring at him when he looked back. He spoke up to Asmira, and Hova looked up. Now she could actually see the she-wolf's face... it was so different. Unnatural. She looked back and the pup, who's name she caught as Alec, was watching her with interested red eyes. Her gaze drifted down and she shuffled her paws. "I-I'm Hova," she said, "and I heard your name. Key and Asmira just said it... b-but it's nice to hear it from you anyways," she added hastily, giving him a warm smile. It quickly turned to a sigh and her ears drooped again. She felt foolish. She didn't step closer yet, but she got to her feet instead of sitting. Crouching low, she looked at Alec pleadingly, her eyes flicking again to the meat.
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 am

Alec
(lol Asmira xD.. sorry if Alec sounds mean, that is how he is. He has also taking a liking to you and Hova ~in a friendly way~)

Alec’s slightly big acoustics flicked to Key who was talking with Asmira, the female wolf who called him it (glares at Asmira). Alec turned his nape to get a better look at Key, who was still lying on the ground in pain from her battle. Young little Allie cautiously stride over to Key’s face view, he lowered his nose to Key’s neck and he gently rubbed his face in her pelt, taking in her scent. Raising his face back he gave her a shy smile and said:

Thank You for bringing me to safety.

Looking away from Key, he quickly walked to his original spot where the leftover meat was at. Alec lowered his hind to the ground, and his paws remained on top of the meat. Then he heard the voice of Asmira, he stared back at her and prepared himself for whatever the she wolf had to say.

"I'm not your 'auntie', pup, and I called you by your name before, didn't I? We all have a slip-of-the-tongue some days. Sorry about that,"

Alec snorted and barked back a simple reply,

“You remind me of my auntie… “

"Key, do you want me to take hi-- Alec, off your paws while you rest?"

“Yeahhh learning from your mistake.. your not as dense as I thought..AS-MIRA”

said Alec with a mocking tone. His lips forming a devilish grin.
Taking his eyes away from Asmira, he gave the little lass that was beside Asmira his somewhat full attention. Alec shaded crimson eyes quietly observed the pup intently, his curiosity for the female pup flamed. This was the first time he had met a female pup in person.

"I-I'm Hova," , "and I heard your name. Key and Asmira just said it... b-but it's nice to hear it from you anyways,"

Alec’s receptors raised when he heard the small pup name. Tilting his head to the left in interest, he had never heard a name like that before. Alec realized that the wolves he just met and others had unique names to them. Unclasping his maw he spoke.

“Unique name Hova.”

Alec took a moment to realize Hova was looking at him then the meat. He chuckled softly and took a few steps back from the meat.

“Like I promised, you can have the meat now.”
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 am

Key:
"You're welcome." she said to Alec when he said "Thanyou for bringing  me to safety." Then Key heard Asmira offer. "Would you? I'm sure Alec would like that." Key replied. Then she looked toward Alec who seemed to be making friends with Hova.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Silk

"It probably looks worse than it is, trust me,"

Upon hearing this, Silk shot him a glance with raises eye brows.  "Well, whatever you say." She said, shrugging her shoulders and looking back ahead. She was thinking the opposite, but it was his condition, not hers. Either way there would be a lot of patching up back at camp, and she wasn't eager to see what the rest of the pack looked like after seeing him. though Silk knew she would help in any way she could. Fighting wasn't her thing, but the aftermath was different.

"Though your concern is... oddly pleasant."

A smirk teased the ends of the fae's mouth up as they padded on, nearing camp. "Aim to please, pleased to aim, I guess." Silk said, glancing up at the light filtering through the trees(Or stars, I've got no idea what time it is). She didn't exactly know what he meant, but it didn't matter. His saying so made butterfly's rise in her stomach. She truly did enjoy make wolves happy, if only just a little. Blade came across as a hard one to please, and in turn she felt as if a battle had been won.

"Well, whoever he means isn't welcome if they're a traitor," "We have to find them, quickly."

The butterfly's vanished in a flurry, replaced by a mix of dread and worry. That thing in Asmira's jaws, what else would Oliver have been after? Maybe it wasn't a rabbit, maybe it was a pup. But... Another pup? What happened to their family? What about mom, and the boys? They-We were supposed to start a pack. That couldn't be one of mom's pups, none of us were brown in the slightest... What happened? Tears welled in her eyes, and she didn't care about looking foolish or weak in the given situation. Silk looked over her shoulder where Oliver had gone... Maybe they were still there. All of them. It's not my problem anymore. I have a family now. I think.. She gave her head a quick shake, blinking away the tears. "I don't think we have anything to worry about.. He was after a pup." After voicing it, actually hearing it, there wasn't a doubt left in her mind. All she wanted was to get back to camp, get everyone fixed up, and then head to the border and wait. She needed to talk to him.

Last edited by Silk. on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Key:
Key awoke not well rested yet she knew she needed to do this alone. Maybe she would find Raven on the way. She nodded to Asmira to watch over Alec. Then like a shadow she fated in the forest.

Key at the Border.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:59 pm

((Don't worry about it, Alec ^^ I was just teasing))

Hova

Hova nodded at his praise. "Uhmm... thank you. So's yours," she said, though in all honesty she had no idea. She'd never met another wolf with his name, so she assumed it was unique. She turned her eyes up slowly to his face. He was already staring at her with interest, ears tall and erect. Rather than look away as she normally would, Hova gave a meek smile and her tail thumped once before it died down quickly. She looked out into the forest a moment, pausing to listen, but she heard nothing. She sniffed the air, hoping to find Oliver's scent and sneak back, but for the moment her nose only caught wiff of the delicious smell next to her: the meat. Her head turned instinctively to it as she sniffed and her concentration on returning home faltered... can't do much of anything on an empty stomach, right? Alec stepped back and Hova lips smacked once again as she practically dove onto it. Once there, she snapped her jaws down and the heavenly taste filled her mouth... she almost forgot where she was, forgot she was surrounded by strangers. Her muscles tensed and she stopped chewing. Her gaze drifted from Alec to Asmira and back again. The she-wolf called Key had left. Cautiously she strained to rip the piece in her mouth off. It ripped away slowly, never really severing from the carcass. She tugged harder, and harder, until in one great bit heave it snapped. Hova yelped as she flung herself backwards and onto her back. Scrambling to her feet, she blushed furiously before beaming about the strand in her mouth. She began chewing it, awkwardly trying to bring the strand into her mouth.

Asmira

Asmira chuckled. "I thought it more proper to say your name, but I can see you obviously don't find manners neccessary." She smiled at Key and nodded herself, watching the black fae fade away into the forest. Her attention turned to the pups. 'Great, I get to play pupsitter,' she thought bitterly, though when she thought about it for a moment, what had she expected to do when she'd snatched little Hova? Drop it off and hope for the best? Asmira flopped to the ground and sighed, the last tendrils of adrenaline flowing out of her body. Everywhere ached, but she didn't bother with her wounds. She needed to keep watch over the pups. She kept her eyes trained in their direction without staring directly at them, feeling it would be both creepy for them and herself. Her paws pressed into her chin slightly, but she'd done so forcefully. Getting too cozy means she could nod off, which was not an option. Who knows what kind of trouble the adventurous Alec and obedient Hova could get up to?
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Key:
"We're here." Key said softly to Moon as she allowed him to lay down. Then she turn to Raven "Thankyou." she said. Key saw Asmira playing with the pups as she laid down. "I'm sure Asmira can look after the pups a little more. If not, I'll take over." she thought. Then she began to relax.

Moon:
Moon laid down on the soft grass, slowly looking from wolf to wolf. He wanted to ask Key what was going on, but now didn't seem like the time to question her. "It seems safe." he thought to himself as he curled up.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Alec

The young lad realized that he was staring at Hova, quickly turned his attention away from the lass. "What am I doing here again?" he thought. He let out a brief sigh, remembering that he had ran away and wanted to relocate to a new pack. He scanned the territory, his crimson pools beam with curiosity. "This place isn't bad.. seems quiet, nice,  minus the next door neighbors who are wanting to kill us to shreds.. this place could be paradise." he murmured softly to himself. A sudden idea of exploration had come across his mind and the thought of spying on the evil neighbors seemed to amuse him. The familiar scent of Key entered his nose once again but it wasn't just her but other scents as well. Taking a glance to Asmira, he puppishly strolled over to her and said in a innocent tone, "Um Auntie.. Is it okay if I.. explored on my own for awhile?" He innocently batted his eyes, giving her a cute look, wondering what she'll say.
Alec
Pup
Pup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Raven walked slowly into the pack territory. She went carefully to avoid further injuring herself or the smaller male on her back. She laid him down and he went his way. She walked silently through her pack, avoiding their eyes and looking firmly at the ground. She held her head and tail low and pinned her ears to her head. Her leg was hurting again and she was forced to limp, much to her dismay. She let it bleed while she went to her den. She crawled into the log and curled into a ball, burying her muzzle in the fur on her tail. She closed her eyes and tried to take the pain in her heart away. It wouldn't leave. They had won the battle, she should be happy, rejoicing with her pack. But she didn't feel like she had won anything. The only thing she'd done was lose. She curled up tighter and wept.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-

It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Key:
Unable to sleep Key awoke to her bleeding wounds had stopped. "That's good." she thought. Then she saw Raven limping sadly to the den. Key got up and fallowed her with out her knowing. Her coat helped her to hide in the darkness as she watched her leader, the one she looked up to so much curl up and cry. Key could feel the sadness, the shame pour from the heart of her broken leader. Key knew there was hope as she watched her leader cry from the shadows. "Raven?" Key called softly from the dark.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Raven flicked her ears at the sound of a females voice. She recognized it immediately. She rubbed her paws over her eyes to hide the tears and strengthened her resolve. She had to be strong for her pack. She lifted her head up and said in a strong unwavering voice. "What is it Key?"

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 am

Key:
Key stepped from the shadows. "As bitter as this may sound...It's not for crying. I  have faith that Raiden is alive and you should too." Then she turned to leave and then stopped and said. "And I may need your help with Moon. It won't be long before the is asking questions and he is from the Axis pack."  Then Key left the den.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 pm

((As in the MM Forum, I'm sorry about being absent, blah-de-blah, excuses...))

Hova

Finishing off a little over half of the meat, Hova licked her lips in an attempt to clear away the blood when all it really did was add to the stain. She wiped her face on her front leg and smiled politely to Alec. "U-uh, thank you..." she said politely. She followed him with with her gaze as he walked up to Asmira, asking about exploring, and her neck twisted as she did. 'Exploring?' she thought. 'I could get away and find Oliver!' "Y-yeah!" she added shyly. "I w-wanna go t-too!" She came to sit next to Alec, tail wagging furiously against the ground.

Asmira

Asmira raised her head at the pup's question. "Hmm... as fun as that sounds for you, I think it's better if you stayed here a while longer. The battle just happened and no one has the energy to go looking should you get lost..." or attacked, her mind added but she didn't say anything. "And don't argue with me. This isn't the time to be proud and stamp off thinking nothing wrong will happen, because every moment you breathe there's a chance of that. Always have backup..." and that's about when Hova joined in. Asmira eyed her suspiciously. One second the pup was too scared to move, and now it offered to go running off. Asmira didn't trust either. "What if you run into a bear then? Even a fox wouldn't have too much trouble handling one of you, and a fisher cat? No sweat. You'll be big soon, don't worry, but you'd do well to remember the smarter you become now the longer you'll live to become stronger." Asmira laid her head back down and placed a paw there, but she jerked away with a small yelp. Her memory flashed to the old male raking his claws over them, and she zoned out with a small look of horror in her eyes. When she came back to, her line of sight found the pups. She shook her head so the tuft of fur could cover as much of her face as possible. "It's dangerous out there," she said harshly, "and it's not going to play nice just because you're the hero in games you played as a pup."
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Key:
Key left the den and went to get food for Moon. When she came to him he was so thin and lifeless. The only way she know he was alive was that he was breathing. "Please eat, you're weak." she said to him.

Moon
Moon ate a little of the meat and went back in a restless sleep.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:28 am

[OOC: I'm back! It's going to be a bit awkward to roleplay "now" so, I'll pretend that Rick went on another journey while the battle went on. I hope I don't mess this up again ;P]

Rick
(I'm planning to make another char. later in the roleplay.)

One...
Two..
Three..

Every step, every thud held his exhaustion.

"That was one heck of a run." He thought, panting slightly. Rick was stretching the perimeter of the territory, a job he came to love as a wanderer but there was one problem. He gets distracted easily. It took him about a week before he finally finished his job and was expecting that Raven would have his throat detached when he got back. A grin stretched on his face, as the thought amused him though it was far too exaggerated. Or maybe not?

Chuckling to himself as he walked those very few steps and then. BAM! It was like a hundred branches slapped him on the face. He was supposed to secure their territory, to keep them safe but why were they wounded and some of them clouded with sadness and grief? Rick walked way too slow than he normally would, eyeing everyone, every wound on their tired bodies. The sight aggravating the protective instinct from inside of him. He caught sight of Raven. "Something's a bit off?" another thought crossed his mind and almost immediately ran towards the Raven colored wolf.

"Raven! What-" He stopped before the words managed to make it out of his mouth. Something bad had happened and it wasn't long before he noticed that his best friend was no where to be found. It suddenly made sense why there was something wrong with Raven. His muscles now tense, anger lingering through every molecule of his body.

"Who did it?!?!" He barked more loudly than what he thought he possible could. Rick didn't expect himself to act this way but his hackles rose regardless. A low growl rippled from his chest.

"We've got to go and get him!" He barked but now more frantic than angry. Turning his back, he prepared himself to run/sprint.
Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 am

After Key left Raven lowered her head back onto he paws. She gave a deep sigh and curled up tighter into a ball. She felt her eyes start to sting as tears again started to form but she held them back and instead gave short dry gasps. She buried her head into the fluff of her tail. She didn't want to see anyone or talk to anybody for a while. After a long time she pulled her head out from under her tail and again laid it on her paws. The sound of approaching footsteps brought her out of her pity. They were familiar steps that she heard before. The length of the stride, how they walked, she recognized them immediately. Rick...she thought. She raised her head as she saw the blue wolf approaching. She shuffled stiffly to her feet, the blood dried in her fur making her joints hard to move. She limped openly towards Raiden's oldest friend. She couldn't keep secrets from him, he would know immediately. "Rick," she said softly. She pressed her head against the male's neck and inhaled his scent. He had almost the same scent as Raiden and she smiled faintly, but...he wasn't Raiden. The smile turned back into a frown and she licked her lips nervously. "He was killed," she said quietly. She steeled her reserve. She would limp in front of him but she would not cry. "He isn't coming back. We have no reason to look for him unless you want to find a body..."

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-Raven-

That made the day
Seem so
Bright
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Rick

"He was killed,"

Rick let out a whimper  and his ears fell back to his head. His body shook again, involuntarily while he fought to shut his eyes trying to control himself.

His back was still faced toward Raven and running away sounded like a good thing to do.

"He isn't coming back..."

"No!"He screamed in his head, unable to speak while he clenched his teeth with anger. Rick didn't want to accept that his best friend was killed. Dead or Alive, He didn't care because he wasn't going to give up on his best friend not now when Raiden needed him the most.

"I'll go, even if.." He didn't finish but he hoped that Raven got the idea. He ran away, following an old scent that Raiden left. The scent was obviously fading and made his eyes water, making his sight blurry but still he went on full speed.
Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Key on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Key:
Key watched her friend Moon. He was dying and she could do nothing to help him. "Please, hang on." she said to him. Then she looked for someone to help her. "Maybe if someone give him herbs he'll be safe." she thought. "May someone please help me?" she called as she walked. Not really knowing if anyone could help her.
Key
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 am

Rick

"He was killed..."
"He was killed..."
"He isn't coming back..."

The words kept repeating in his head, making him howl in agony. The feeling overtaking him until he snapped out of it when he heard someone. A female voice.

"May someone please help me?"

Rick skidded to a stop and sharply turned his head towards the one who asked for help. Rick wasn't the type to leave someone who needed his help be it a stranger or not. Sighing to himself he walks back and then spoke.

"He's badly hurt. I'll help. I know what to do, I've been in too many adventures to see where this is going." He said as he eyed the male wolf (Moon) who was terribly wounded, fresh blood still dripping from some of the wounds. The wolf wasn't a part of the pack, his scent was way too different and the stench of his blood was making Rick's nose wrinkle in disgust. Despite that, Rick still wanted to help since a pack mate asked for it though he wasn't familiar with the fae (Key).

"Better act fast and get me some Calendula flowers they'll work wonders on stopping the bleeding and heal the cuts relatively fast. While I get him to a place more comfortable, you could get some Chamomile or Lavenders so the itching won't bother him as much." He instructed, maybe a little too fast but it would have been enough so that she would understand. He starts to slowly carry the male (Moon).

"One last thing. What your's and his name?" He asked nodding at the male that was now on his back when he said 'his'.
Rick
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top