Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 23 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Silk. Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 am

Silk sat at ready, silent turmoil boiling in her skull as she waited to here what her leader had to say. She had a pretty good idea of what it was about, hence, of course, the conflicting thoughts. She was sitting within a few square miles of her father, and like a cherry on top, the answers he held about their family- or, she thought, the theory churning the meager contents of her stomach. What's left of them.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Key:
Key near the front of the group. Moon was coming out of his den and Key noticed his were nearly fully healed. "That's good. I guess he's a full member of the pack." Key thought. Moon sat beside her wordlessly. But Key could see the hint of a hidden smile. She took comfort in his presents.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Blade emerged from the den and stalked over to the group, not really paying attention but summoned nonetheless. He sat facing Raven, but his head was turned in profile as he stared angrily at the dirt. He didn't bother explaining his sour mood, seeing as he was still figuring it out himself.

"Blade... I can't do this anymore."

"What?"

"The pack. The Militia. Everyone disappearing, and now Raiden gone... I can't take it anymore. I have to go."

"Asmira, you can't! We have to fight. Sure, some wolves are gone but we're still strong! We need to work together. Raiden's alive, we all know it. He wouldn't abandon us, we just have to go save him."

"Raiden was the strongest out of us all, what makes you think we can win?!" He could see the wet tears on her face by now, and it hurt him. He'd grown close to her, as friends do. "Just... I have to leave. And you won't change my mind."

Before he could even react, the she-wolf stepped forward and planted a slow lick on his nose. Blade froze, too shocked to say anything. "I loved you..." she'd whispered, before darting off into the night. Blade had tried to follow, but Asmira had always been the quicker of the two and disappeared before he'd even been a mile.

Blade had paced all night, his sadness quickly turning to anger and resentment. He didn't want to tell the others, but he'd have to mention it eventually.

((Mira isn't coming back for awhile, it seems... she's going through some stuff))
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:14 pm

( I'm sorry to hear it. If you don't mind, tell her I said hey and that whatever it is, I hope she can get through it quickly. )
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:28 am

((She won't talk to me, but I'll try.))
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Raven looked down at her assembled troops. For now they would focus on getting through the winter. They had to find food. There was a large elk herd north of here. She raised her nose and caught the faint scent of salt. She imagined the beach, the cool sand and even colder saltwater that crashed against it. She imagined the rich copper taste of seal in her mouth. She licked her lips, hungrily. They couldn't help Raiden by starving themselves. They needed to eat. They would attack the militia in the spring. She started walking west. When she got to the edge of the pack boundaries, she raised her muzzle and gave out a long howl that echoed through the mountains. Come to the hunt! she called. She charged forward toward the ocean.

-Raven to the Lower Beach-
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Blade's ears perked at the howl he recognized to be Raven's. His own muzzle lifted towards the sky and he let out a strong howl to match hers. "I'm with you!" he called before charging in her direction. His feet thrummed against the hardened ground as he threw all his energy into warming up his muscles. He hadn't gone hunting for large game in awhile and his tongue rasped over his lips anxiously.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Silk raised her muzzle as the howl rang through the sky, lingering a moment in silence once it faded out. A large game hunt. Should I? She thought, closing her eyes. Big game was, to say it simply, completely out of her expertise. She could recall all of one hunt she'd partaken in, and even then, they'd gone home with empty jaws. Small game was much more her speed, but Silk knew how pressed the pack was for a decent meal. Breathing in the fridged air, she howled once in response to those of Blade and Raven before lurching off her feet, starting in the direction of the two with long, powerful strides.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am

Key:
Key shook herself. "A hunt?" she thought. "This should be fun." The fact was, Key couldn't remember the last time she hunted with a pack and she wanted to be useful. But she started to fallow Silk, Moon got up, blocked her path, and growled. "What is it?" she asked.

Moon:
"You will not go hunting with the others we need to talk." he growl. He could see Key was puzzled. "About your anger." he growled.

Key:
"What about it?"
Moon:
Moon growled but said nothing. "Should I let her figure it out? Even if it hurts?" he thought to himself. "Yea...Maybe... just maybe...it will help her." he thought. "Go hunting maybe it'll help you. I'll stay behind for now" he said.

Key
Key looked at Moon strangely. Nothing he said made sense...then again it never did. Was Moon trying to foretell something? Well, for right now, Key was going to just as if he never stopped her.

(Key at Lower Beach)
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23