Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Den and The Green Hills EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Den and The Green Hills EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Den and The Green Hills EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Den and The Green Hills EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Den and The Green Hills EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Den and The Green Hills

+3
Sharon
Raiden
Demon
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Den and The Green Hills Empty The Den and The Green Hills

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 am

This is where the Society's den resides. It a safe place for wolves because only rabbits and mice live here. It a great place for pups to be raised, and taught how to hunt. By the Den there is a trail leading to the more dangerous Upper Peak.

The Den and The Green Hills 008
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Den and The Green Hills Empty Re: The Den and The Green Hills

Post by Raiden Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 am

~from deep in the meadow~

Raiden arrives at the den together with the others. His ears flicked as he tried to sense if their was anyone suspicious that had been lingering in the den but yet there was none. Raiden sighs in relief. With all these stranger wolves to suddenly show up in their territory, the territorial marks must have grown weak. Raiden will see to it later, after he had everyone settled in. Though it was exhausting to manage everyone arriving one after the other, he still feels overjoyed that the pack is now growing steadily. "Please make yourselves at home." He walks just in front of the den's entrance and turned around to face the others. "I shall leave you here for now. I have more matters to attend to." He informed them. "The foxes please remain and watch out for anyone or anything suspicious." He instructed the foxes and then he walked away.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Serenity sighed in relief as the den came into view. It definitely looked much better than what she had been sleeping on, under and in for the past few days.

"Please make yourselves at home."

She didn't have to be told twice. Serenity trotted into the den and went to it's back, then circled around three times before settling herself down. She closed her eyes and smiled, allowing sleep to overcome her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and looked around as the male trotted off. 'This seems like a nice place...' Sharon quietly glanced at the other newcomers and smiled a bit. She sniffed the ground, then went on looking around.

***Warner***
He was just about to make him self comfortable, when the male instructed the foxes to look out. He growled softly, then sat down, looking for anything out of order. While watching, he glanced at his dirty paws a few times.

Last edited by Sharon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

FIERA

Fiera walked into the pack's territory, and sighed in relaxation of how beautiful the scene was. The mountains surrounded the territory, as wild flowers bloomed elegantly nearby. Fiera had always loved flowers, especially of those in large amounts. Their den was quite large, which she enjoyed, but then nodded at Raiden in agreement to her instructions. She swiviled her tail to summon Tarnish to be her company. Although Fiera had a sweet face, she was actually very cautious for herself, and the others. She swiftly approached a log, perched, and narrowed her eyes into the distance to detect any harm.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:55 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon was wandering around, when she got distracted by a small rabbit. Although she wasn't very good at hunting, she tried to follow it. Suddenly, she noticed a small trail, leading upward. 'Hm, I wonder where this leads to...' but she decided to move away, just in case she wasn't supposed to be here. She looked around, at the green pastures. She smiled and sniffed the air, then went towards the smell of the den, to get some rest.

***Warner***
Warner was just about to yawn, he saw another red fox, relaxing. He turned around, to see the the beautiful red fox. He had never encountered many foxes before, during his journey. He tried to look at his paws. He sighed, then sat down for comfort.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:59 pm

FIERA

Fiera yawned, she had been standing post all day - but she wasn't alone. (Alba will be born very soon) The Red Fox smiled warmly, as a mother would to her kit. Although this time, she was bent down, looking at her stomach. "I can't wait to meet you." She laughed and cried tears of joy, and wondered how being a mother would feel like. Fiera leaped off of her post, and slowly entered the hollow den. All that was in sight was a wolf {Sharon}, which Fiera had seen in the crowd back at the forest. "Good evening," The pregnant Red Fox politely greeted the white female. "I am Fiera, a clever fox... carrying." She looked to the side to hide her face, and smiled shortly. Fiera was a bit frantic, and didn't want this wolf to get too close to her or her belly.

(Fiera you only say a female is in labor when she is actually birthing, they are considered carrying up to that point)
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 am

Raiden had finished his rounds. He came back to the den and all was peaceful. He trots his way to the den entrance. Before he entered he smells his surroundings, being really weary of the dangers that could have been lurking while he was gone. He sighs. Raiden had been sighing a lot lately but he does not know why he does. He wonders if he really was happy with how his life is turning out to be. He sighs once again. He enters the den and called for Fiera. "was everything fine while I was gone?" He asked full of concern. He returns outside, just at the entrance and sat there. His tail flicked back and fort until he let it down just beside him. The breeze was cold just as it had been the other nights. As Raiden awaits for Fiera to come outside the cold nightly breeze swept by his face making his fur sway back. He raised his muzzle slightly and slowly closed his eyes. He inhales and exhales deep breaths. He opens his eyes but now his face showed loneliness and sorrow. A single tear falls down his cheek.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon greeted the fox, Fiera, happily. "Oh, greeting, Fiera! I'm Sharon. Nice to meet you! Oh, I see...you can think, same here." She smiled softly, and backed a step back. Sharon was pregnant, also, and knew how Fiera felt. "Well, nice meeting you Fiera!" She smiled, and sniffed the air.

***Warner***
Warner yawned, then sat down, for a little rest.

(For now, Warner's will be shorter)
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

The Den and The Green Hills Empty re: the den and green hills

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Alaska got exited when the den finally came in view "I see it y'all! Along with some wolves and foxes!" She shouted not too loudly, but loud enough for the canines at the den to hear "wow, this is beautiful!" Alaska says in awe as she sees the towering mountain, the old trees, and bright wild flowers. The young wolfdog let's out a short, gentle, howl of joy. "Oh how wonderful is your skill my Lord, that shaped the mountains and painted the flowers, oh how wonderful is your skill!" She howled quietly, wanting to explore, but waiting patiently to be introduced to the rest of the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Raven walked ahead of the group, still smelling promenintly of smoke. "Raiden," she whispered nuzzling his ears. She looked at the group she had come with. "Feel free to explore around her and meet any of the current canids. They are all nice and are willing to accept you into the Society." She looked for the fae Sharon, so she could help the ill pup. "There are a collection of carcases behind the hill for everyone and plentiful game in the grasses. Make yourselves at home here." She smiled tiredly and remained next to the male.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Raiden was still in his world of sorrow when a load voice brought him back to reality. He turned to a defensive stance. His hackles raised and he was growling furiously and jumps in front of the wolfdog. He saw Raven with them and eased his hackles. "Mind you keep your friends from making too much noise Raven." He said as he stood up straight and looked at Raven. "We do not need to attract more attention. I have smelt smoke. I am guessing you did something you shouldn't." Raiden interrogated the fae. "You've set fire to the land of man and they know it was you. We must remain vigilant from now on if we want to be rid of war and bloodshed." He scolded her and backed away an turned towards the den. "Please come inside and make yourselves at home." He said with a hoarse voice.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Kimmi happily runs beside Alaska. "What are we doing.?" she curiousl asks. Kimmi doesn't have good memory, so she tends to forget easily. Her mind was cluttered with excitement from the pack so she literally ha no clue what was going on. All that was on her mind was to follow her friend close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Lucas entered the den of unknown, his paws softly thumped on the dirt ground. He scanned around his surroundings, it was lush green, a beautiful place for any creature to live and survive in. His nostrils inhaled many different animal scents nearby, he flatten his lobes to his head, "Where am I? Am I safe here?" murmured Luke. His bright argent orbs looking at one place to another, coming to a stop he looked out and saw the mountains, "Beautiful.." thought Luke a big grin appearing on his lips.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

"We're going to the den. Isn't everything wonderful?" Alaska sighed with continentment and awe, but her her wonder was broken abruptly when a huge dire wolf leaped in her path, snarling. The lilac colored wolfdog yelped in surprise and fear. "Aah! Raven, I thought they where nice!" Alaska jumps back, not wanting to fight. mind you keep your friends from making to much noise Raven? the wolf said. Alaska pushed Kimmi back, trying to protect her hybred friend from the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Kimmi, being only 1 and a half, barely a teenager, Hines in fear. She never was one to fight, she believed in making friends and showing love to all. She was unfamiliar with hatred, so she cowered behind Alaska and felt hot tears creeping behind her eyes, threatening to roll down her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Alaska growls, more afraid for Kimmi then herself. "How dare you scare my friend!" Alaska snarls, for the first time in her life, ready to fight, she was terrified, but wouldn't let that stop her from defending her BFF. Only being two, a half a year older then Kimmi, she was still very young, but was very strong for her age and gender. She stopped growling only when she realized that there was the heavy smell of smoke in the air. "Raven, what did you do?!" She asked, her voice full of worry.

Edit: hey, would y'all mind if I kept a record of this rp, and, you know, turn it into a book, or something?

Last edited by Alaska on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Kimmi smelt the smoke Nd horrid memories flooded her mind. Her mother's flaming death filled her vision, and she couldn't move. All she could see was her miter screamIng for help in the flames, telling Kimmi to run away. That is why she was alone. She couldn't let another person she loved leave her. "Alaska.! We have to go.! I smell smoke.! Smoke is bad.!" But Kimmi was unaware of the type of smoke, all se knew is that it was strong and near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 am

Maddox saw Raven enter the den and the scent of smoke stull clung to her pelt. He was quick to seperate himself from the group as he usually did, and moved close to the edge. Flames picked at part of the human encampment where they had been just minutes before. "Oh. My. God." He whispered, watching the embers drift and the fire caught onto trees grass.

-too lazy to post as Iggy-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Kimmi looked up and saw Maddox. She foolishly though he was in danger, and ran up to him to help him. She rushes to him, unaware he prefered to be alone, and went infront of him. "Maddox.!" she whined, "We have to go, there's trouble.!" she whined. Kimmi gently pushed her head against Maddox's chest, and looked up at him with her icy blue eyes, lopsided furry ears, and worried expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon was just about to sit, for some rest, when she heard wolves shouting, and smelt flames all of a sudden. Trying not to hurt herself, she looked around, and walked towards the wolf as fast as she could manage.

***Warner***
Warner quickly sprinted out of the clearing, trying to hide, and wait to see what happened.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Raiden chuckles at the sight of another dog scurrying to where Maddox was headed. "I am sorry if I startled you. Well you see, Raven did not inform me about your arrival and so you have startled me as well. Please forgive my insolence." He bowed his head but not too low just to keep his pride intact. He wanted for them to acknowledge his dominance and yet he did not want them to be scared of him. A simple bow was the result of his thoughts. "Now, I welcome you to our den. I assure you that we won't hurt you or your comrades, for we are now comrades as well." He said with his gentlemanly smile.

[Sorry It's short]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Kimmi looked over at Raiden. Thhe ignorant dog cautiously walked to him. "so.. That smell wasn't fire.? Were okay.?" She layer down and rested her head in her paws. She was finally starting to settle down. I guess it's safe here..[i] she thought. She felt bad for pestering the large wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 pm

**Sharon***
Sharon slowed down as the male she had seen walked in. When she got over the panting, she carefully sat down, wondering what all the noise was.

Warner is out there somewhere...
Razz
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Kimmi looked out into the woods thought she saw a figure. She hopped to her feet. "I'll be right back." she said before taking off. She saw what looked like a fairly young wolf in the distance. She ran a little faster, until she was about 3 feet away. "Hello.?" she asked. "Arn't you a friend of Sharon's.?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum