Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Den and The Green Hills

+3
Sharon
Raiden
Demon
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 Empty The Den and The Green Hills

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 am

First topic message reminder :

This is where the Society's den resides. It a safe place for wolves because only rabbits and mice live here. It a great place for pups to be raised, and taught how to hunt. By the Den there is a trail leading to the more dangerous Upper Peak.

The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 008
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 Empty Re: The Den and The Green Hills

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:05 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon gladly sat down, again, for some more rest.

***Warner***
Warner was peeking through the woods. He suddenly jumped as a young pretty female got closer. When she came close enough, he could see the young wolf coming towards him. He replied "Well, yes, I kind of know her, not really, just saw her a few times." He called out to her. Getting more interested, he asked "What's your name?" He smiled a tiny bit.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Raven walked off the rock with Raiden and proceeded to walk among the strays that had come with her. The pack was was growing. The vixian Fiera, she should have realized this before without having to ask, was ready to give. She shook herself before walking to "her" high rock and laid on it. She had a perfect view of the pack and the den. She could faintly smell smoke, but the fire she set was many miles away. They were safe here. The mountains protected them. She laid her head down, after glancing at the red male before sleeping on her rock.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Kimmi smiled at him, her icy blue eyes blinking rapidly. She stepped about a foot closer. "I'm Kimmi. What's your name.?" she perked her brown and black ears up in a friendly way. She hoped he wouldn't mind that she looked so much like her mother, a dog.

Back to top Go down

The Den and The Green Hills - Page 2 Empty re: the den and green hills

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Alaska, not getting an answer, turned around, she gasped at the sight "Raven, didn't I tell you that my dad lives in this camp?!" She yelled to Raven, then started running to the camp to save her father. Tears ran down her cheeks as she ran, for fear of what could, or might have already happened.

Sorry if this sounds kind of like your post about your dog's mom, but I've been planning this thing for a few days now Laughing
-inside the camp-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Sharon is still resting at the den, (she is giving birth next or the week after. Just letting you know!)

***Warner***
Warner started to like the female, Kimmi. He decided he could trust her, and smiled. " Nice to meet you Kimmi." He looked at her, she looked more like a dog, in some ways, but it didn't matter. He looked around, and then sat down, getting more interested in the young female.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Kimmi paddded right up to Warner and sat infront of him. She wagged her tail and perked her ears. She tilted her head. "I'm sorry, what was your name again.?" she looked down at his large wolf paws compared to her smaller dog paws. She wagged her tail anyhow and could smell the mossy oak smell coming off of Waren's pelt and it was her favorite smell. Other then rain and purple lavenders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

It is now spring. The sun is beginning to shine for a few hours everyday (between 6-12 hrs getting longer as we get towards summer. [Which will be towards the end of the month maybe]). The snow is melting and there are only a few patches of it now. The game is plentiful and there are many young now, both canids and prey. The human camp has moved away and will not return for several months.
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

***Warner***
Warner smiles as Kimmi sits in front of him. "My name is Warner." He replied. He asks, "What was the thing going in there? I thought I heard you calling for help..." He waits for the female, Kimmi to reply.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm

"oh.." Kimmi could have sworn she felt the red comin through her fuzzy cheeks from embarrassment. "I smelt smoke and I got upset.." her eyes drooped with memories of her mom. "I sortof freaked out.." She tried to fight the tears back, but a traitor tear spilled down her cheek amd left a dragging mark down her cheek. She bowed her head in embarrassment, she couldn't believe she was crying infront of Warner. He must think I'm stupid and weird.. [i] she worried and tried to stop crying. She looked back up at Warner and smiled a tiny bit. "I like the name Warner." she said, sniffling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Niji ran through the forest. His eye's becoming blurry due to the smoke. His black and tan point pelt was not a light grey color due to the ash it had picked up. His long yet thick legs carried him quickly across the land as he moved swiftly in-between the trees as he moved into the lower peak of the mountain. When his rose perked ears caught the sound of a wolf howl Niji ran faster until he ran off the edge of the rover bed and fell into the freezing glacier fed waters. He yelped in shock of falling into the cold water. He tired his best to swim to the other side, but his little body was to small to push against the current. He made it to a large rock and quickly climbed on to it. He shook off the water, and and sat down. He shook because being in the water for only a couple seconds had taken his body tempter down quite a bit. He sat there and whimpered unhappily.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Kimmi's ears perked up an she turned around. "Warner did you hear that.?" Kimmi looked around for Niji, hearing his whimpers. "we should help him. He sounds hurt.!" Kimmo licks Warner's muzzle and led him
To Niji. "Niji are you okay.?" she asks cautiously..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Raven woke from her nap and saw Kimmi and Warner running a ways away. She had heard a yelp from that direction earlier and followed them. She soon saw a soaking pup, shivering on the banks of a semi-frozen river. She quickly wrapped herself and her thick double coat around the pup and waited for him to dry. "Who are you?" She asked looking at both Warner and the pup.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 am

Alaska, after her poem, howled a song "Yahweh, I love you I praise and I adore you, glorify your name in all of the earth, I am the daughter of the most high God, you are the father of creation, the reason I'm alive, I call you father, you call me daughter, you are the one who set me free, with your precious love for me, Yahweh, I love you I praise and I adore you, glorify your name in all of the earth, I am the child, of the most high God, red and yellow, black, and white, they are precious in your sight, oooooooh, precious in your sight" Alaska trusted in Yahweh to be her "father" even more then before, because now, He was all she had to turn to in times of trouble. Alaska heard a splash, followed by a whimper, then saw the some of the dogs/wolves run to help, "My father just died because some crazy wolf goes and sets fire to a camp where she knows good and well that there are still other dogs in, then no one comes to help me when I try to rescue someone, then to top it off, Kimmi, my BFF completely ignores my sorrowful howls, but manages to some how hear a tiny little splash and whimper, nothing seems to be going right today." She starts to whimper herself, heavy tears gently roll down her cheeks, her situation, for an unknown reason, seemed to remind her of king David's in the Bible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Niji closed his eye's, and his tail wrapped around him. He could voices, but his body was shaking to much for him to even take notice or react. His ears stayed pinned flat against his head until he felt a warm double layer coat wrap around him. He let out a sigh of relief and sunk into the warm coat, and laid down. His ears fell forward showing that he was relaxed and happy. His eye's still stayed closed. When he heard a voice ask his name Niji repsonded quitely and softly like in a sleepy haze "My name is Niji." He said and nuzzled his face into the coat. He was clearly tired and worn out.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Kimmi pressed her nose against the pup. "Raven, he is gonna get sick. He needs some medicine or something." she said, and frowned at Raven. "He looks fairly young"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Raven looked up at her from where she laid on the ground, surrounding the pup in her body and fur. The female, Kimmi, was right. Warmth could not do everything. She nodded. "Go get Sharon the medic." She looked at the two wolves. "Both of you. Find the medic. We shall be here." She waited for them to run back to the den. When she could no longer see them she curled her neck around and licked the pups face. His body was no bigger than her head. "Hush young Niji," she said softly. "Be still. Help shall come soon." She laid her head on the ground and watched the pup sleep. She didn't want to move him, he was too young and still wet. She crossed her paws, laid curled tight in a ball and waited for the two canids to return with the medic.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:02 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon heard other wolves gathering, and moved herself towards the direction. She saw a strange wolf, and the pack wolves. She smiled and came closer, wondering what's going on.

***Warner***
Warner felt a sudden anger inside him as he saw Kimmi crying. He tried to help, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that..." He hoped she saw okay. Suddenly he heard Kimmi calling someone. He was puzzled, but decided to stay put.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Alaska wanted to help Niji, but with her father's sudden death, she didn't feel like it. So she sat mourning her loss, about thirty yards away from Raven, Niji, and the river. There she sat, tears spilling down her cheeks like a fountain, watching Raven and Niji from the distance, she started whimpering again, she wasn't really sure when she'd leave the resting place of her father. "Why does life come with it's sorrows, a sunny day with grey clouds? Oh Yahweh, let your wrath fall on the wicked and your love on the righteous. If I anger you, O Lord, I pray for correction, but, O Lord, I pray that your wrath on me does not fall on others for my sake, let your will be done, O Lord." she barked yet another sad poem before Yahweh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm

A young wolf was found, soaking wet with water to the brim and Raven attended to him attentively. Raiden did not do anything to help and just sat there observing each an one of the new members of the pack. His gaze fell upon the wolfdog he had confronted not so long ago. She was full of sorrow and lonely, yet no one notice her grief. He walked cautiously to her and sat beside her, flicking his tail left to right and then rested it just around Alaska. "I know how it feels to lose a Loved one" He said while he slowly turned his head to meet Alaska's gaze. "Though it is hard and painful, I wish you do not lose the sight of whats important." His face turned stern as he said that while also reverting his gaze upon something else in the distance. He gave her a final smile and then stood up and walked away. Headed to where Raven and the others are. He stood beside Raven. "Bring him to the den instead. It will be much warmer there, than out here." He told them but didn't waste time as he already grabbed and brought the young wolf to the den immediately. He drops the young wolf in the nest of leaves that he put up for himself but he decides that the health of the young wolf was more important. He heads over to Sharon. "Are you sure you can help him?" He asked full of concern for both the young wolf and Sharon, who was expecting.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Raven watches Raiden approach and let him, reluctantly, take the pup to the den. She followed after him and laid around him again when he put him down. She watched and waited patiently for Sharon to come and watched the wolfdog Alaska from the inside of the den, mindful of the carrying fox at the back of the cave.

(Short I know.)
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Alaska appreciated Raiden's attempt to cheer her up "sorry for growling at you" she called quietly over her shoulder. She stayed with her father a few minutes longer, then she slowly got up still quietly crying, and walked slowly towards the den, after getting there, she licked Niji "are you okay?" She said in a whisper, then lay down next to the shivering puppy, wrapping her short furred tail around him while he waited for Sharon.

Sorry, mines kinda short too Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Raven watched the female approach and laid next to her. She seemed sad. Raven tipped her ears and lowered her head. "Are you alright Alaska?" She asked quietly. She slowly shifted postition, so as not to disturb the sleeping pup laying against her side. She smelled the smoke on the females fur and the scent of another male. Her father possibly. She laid her head on the ground and looked at her with her eyes. She licked her mouth and waited patiently for the female to speak. "You sing beautiful songs," she said quietly.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Nji laid there in the warm fur as he felt his body regain the warmth it had lost. He heard his name, but did not open his eye's for they were sore from the ash that had fallen into them. He laid there as his mind eased into a restful state. He heard more talking but they were only mumbles to his ears that were engulfed in the black fur. He was peaceful until he was rudely jerked away from his warm paradise by a pair of jaws that had gently wrapped his body. He whimpered as the cold air flooded onto his once warm body. His legs tucked up close his body, and his tail went between his legs. His eye's opened, but his vision was still blurry. His eye's were completely blood shot. He slightly lifted his lip in protest but nothing came out. When he was dropped on to the pile of leaves he huffed and curled into a small ball. His damp body started to shake until he felt the warm fur wrap around him again. Quickly he snuggled back into the fur, and nuzzled his head into Raven's warm coat. Quickly he stopped shaking. He then felt a tail also wrap around him, and lick to his cheek. He heard someone ask him something. Slowly and sleepily he lifted his damp head and opened his blood shot eye's and looked at both female wolves. "So sleepy." He said softly, and closed his eye's, an nuzzled his head back into the warm fur.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Raven watched the pup awake briefly. His eyes were red. He mumbled softly before curling back into her side. She looked down at him, eyes half closed and smiled. A low deep rumble echoed out from her throat. It was a soft growl-like noise, almost it seemed, her attempt at a purr. She swiped her tongue over the top of his head and let him burrow into her fur. He was so small and fragile. She couldn't imagine herself so small as she had been once. She was huge, immense and powerful. Not small and delicate as was he. She felt something for the delicate creature that laid curled in a small furry ball by her side. She could not name the sensation and feeling she had for the pup. She had never felt it before and could not place it. The thought and feeling dug into her mind and made a small hole in her memory. She could not forget it now.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Alaska sighed and lay her head on the leaves "no I'm not okay" she sadly mumbled "my father died and I bet you don't have faintest idea why either" she whispered, not realizing it was loud enough to be heard by Raven or Niji. She put one paw over her eyes to try to keep herself from crying again and the other over Niji's back in attempt to warm him up some more. She tried to go to sleep, but images of her father and the sound of his last words popping up in her head, when she finally did get to sleep a replay of the tragity happened in the form of a dream, she started whimpering again, unable to get it out of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum