Chatbox
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum


Society Theme Song

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOS Theme Song

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 2

Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Give your comments and song suggestions.
Note: it's the song not the video I think I'll limit the songs too, five, so we don't get carried away lol.

Skyfall-Adele

Message in a Bottle-the Police

Walking in The Air

Super massive black hole maybe?


Last edited by ~Raven~ on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Fiera on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Hmm, may I suggest "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson? It's an inspirational song that I think expresses SOS's concepts and goals. ^^
(Click the name and it will take you to the song)
avatar
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Posts : 137
Location : c:

View user profile http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

I like it Fiera, but that's the ASP's song. I was thinking of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Kayne West (clean version though lol)

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Fiera on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Really? IM in ASP! I thought their theme song was "We Own the Night," by Jessie and the Toy Boys. (Which is also another suggestion. ^^)
avatar
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Posts : 137
Location : c:

View user profile http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:30 pm

It is. I looked. How'd you guys like If Everyone Cared-Nickelback I live by that song. Or Unwritten- I don't know lol you can't really read a stray.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Best song ever

'Walking in the air' by Celtic Woman

Fits the pack perfectly:3

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSOompLczk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

i would suggest morning has broken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TInLOJuUM

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 pm

I'll think about it Dash Smile

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

ok Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

people young and old please watch this!!!



~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

song

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

How about "firework"?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1bBSGJHCE

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Maybe: Never Gonna be Alone by Nickelback?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

nickleback has too much violense in it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Raven on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

If everyone cared by nickel back

Lol I don't think this will end. This is now officially just for fun.

~*^<The Strays>^*~

-------The Militia-------
-Raven-



It was the possibility of Darkness
That made the day
Seem so
Bright
avatar
Raven
Admin
Admin

Posts : 384
Location : Unknown

View user profile http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

in my opinion, it's too loud and messy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Dash wrote:nickleback has too much violense in it


Nickleback isn't all that violent. They write very empowering songs, basically about life.

I like the If Everyone Cared by NickleBack suggestion, mostly because I am a big fan of theirs. But I do like that, I think it fits the society (:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I suggest Bring Back The Fire by Jason Bellard or a song from The Newsboys

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:nickleback has too much violense in it


Nickleback isn't all that violent. They write very empowering songs, basically about life.

I like the If Everyone Cared by NickleBack suggestion, mostly because I am a big fan of theirs. But I do like that, I think it fits the society (:
it's too loud and noisy. And i think it doesn't fit the society because wolf packs are supposed to be peace full don't you think?i like morning has broken and the galaxy DNA song, i think they fit the society. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Dash wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:nickleback has too much violense in it


Nickleback isn't all that violent. They write very empowering songs, basically about life.

I like the If Everyone Cared by NickleBack suggestion, mostly because I am a big fan of theirs. But I do like that, I think it fits the society (:
it's too loud and noisy. And i think it doesn't fit the society because wolf packs are supposed to be peace full don't you think?i like morning has broken and the galaxy DNA song, i think they fit the society. Smile

Loud and Noisy? Most of his songs are mellow, speaking likewise he's trying to put the emotion into his songs. The society has a banner of two fighting wolves, and, as I see it, about helping one another. If Everyone Cared by Nickleback consists of both elements.

While wolves can be peaceful, their behavior is also, and their position is predator. They too can be violent. :wink:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:nickleback has too much violense in it


Nickleback isn't all that violent. They write very empowering songs, basically about life.

I like the If Everyone Cared by NickleBack suggestion, mostly because I am a big fan of theirs. But I do like that, I think it fits the society (:
it's too loud and noisy. And i think it doesn't fit the society because wolf packs are supposed to be peace full don't you think?i like morning has broken and the galaxy DNA song, i think they fit the society. Smile

Loud and Noisy? Most of his songs are mellow, speaking likewise he's trying to put the emotion into his songs. The society has a banner of two fighting wolves, and, as I see it, about helping one another. If Everyone Cared by Nickleback consists of both elements.

While wolves can be peaceful, their behavior is also, and their position is predator. They too can be violent. :wink:

everyone thinks that wolves are mean and dangerous...
they are actually quite freindly and peacefull all the time.
when they go hunting, they aren't violent and running crazy and jumping, they are trotting slowly and soon will tire. when wolves and other naturall predators hunt, they pick out the week and sick deer. But when humans hunt, we pick out the healthy nice looking big bucks. as you can tell, most humans aren't respectfull when we kill,so far the indians are the most respectfull in hunting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 pm

May I also suggest Crazy by Mercyme?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Dash wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:
Dash wrote:nickleback has too much violense in it


Nickleback isn't all that violent. They write very empowering songs, basically about life.

I like the If Everyone Cared by NickleBack suggestion, mostly because I am a big fan of theirs. But I do like that, I think it fits the society (:
it's too loud and noisy. And i think it doesn't fit the society because wolf packs are supposed to be peace full don't you think?i like morning has broken and the galaxy DNA song, i think they fit the society. Smile

Loud and Noisy? Most of his songs are mellow, speaking likewise he's trying to put the emotion into his songs. The society has a banner of two fighting wolves, and, as I see it, about helping one another. If Everyone Cared by Nickleback consists of both elements.

While wolves can be peaceful, their behavior is also, and their position is predator. They too can be violent. :wink:

everyone thinks that wolves are mean and dangerous...
they are actually quite freindly and peacefull all the time.
when they go hunting, they aren't violent and running crazy and jumping, they are trotting slowly and soon will tire. when wolves and other naturall predators hunt, they pick out the week and sick deer. But when humans hunt, we pick out the healthy nice looking big bucks. as you can tell, most humans aren't respectfull when we kill,so far the indians are the most respectfull in hunting.

I don't think wolves are mean and dangerous, They hardly attack humans, but we must remember that they are wild animals, therefore something that we musn't forget.
Wolves are not always friendly and peaceful. If you began running towards a wolf, it'd most likely growl at you. Wink

All animals tire... Not seeing your argument there. Neutral

We are all human, We have to kill things to eat, just like a wolf does. Most hunters do not kill for game, they kill to provide for themselves. There are hunters out there that kill for sport, but most actually do not, therefore they are being respectful when they must provide for their families.

Wolves are not always a peaceful creature, And is a wild animal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm not trying to back seat moderate, but we're getting a bit off-topic here.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Fiera on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 pm

You are correct, Alaska -
Please save all unrelated discussions for a different topic.

My suggestion: HOME by Phil Phillips. No cussing, violence, stupidity, etc. It's a completely safe song, in which I personally call it my favorite song ever.

Interviewer wrote: So, what's your favorite song, Fiera?

The Famous Fiera wrote: Oh, hehe, it's Home by Phil Phillips. Shout out to my all-time favorite singer!

xD ~ Fiera, Assasin
avatar
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Posts : 137
Location : c:

View user profile http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Re: Society Theme Song

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum