Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Misty Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Misty Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Misty Falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Misty Falls - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Misty Falls - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Misty Falls

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misty Falls - Page 2 Empty Misty Falls

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a beautiful waterfall that opens up to Cotton Wood Creek, it is peaceful and quiet other than the sound of the waterfall, on sunny days, the mist from the falls will make a rainbow. Many strays come here to meditate or rest.

Misty Falls - Page 2 Jttjq

Back to top Go down

Misty Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Falls

Post by Alec Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Lucas

Lucas could tell the awkward silence between them, so he cleared his throat and asked, "SO what made you think of an idea like that?" Now he was wondering why he asked, he felt confused and surprised. Looking at the female wolf dog again he added, "I'm sorry I shouldn't ask that kind of question." He glanced down at his paws, his silver eyes looking down at the soft dirt below them.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 pm

"Um, it's alright, I'm still not sure why I said that myself" Alaska said, she was sure that her face was red from embarrassment, she sighed, still not sure what to do. All of the sudden, Alaska collapsed in a heap on the ground, then she understood her dream and drawing, little did Alaska know that she had epilepsy, a condition that, if not treated right away, would prove fatal! "My God my King, thank you for this life I have lived" and with her last words spoken, she closed her eyes for the last time, this time she really was gone.

Bye y'all........

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am

Raiden sighs but then smiles. He didn't continue to disturb Raven's sleep but instead he gathered more leaves that were left and had set it beside her. The pile of leaves he made served as a cushion so that Raven wouldn't feel uncomfortable when he left. He slowly got up, Supporting Ravens weight with his muzzle and then letting her down softly onto the pile of leaves. "Sleep tight" He whispers into her ear then trotted off to the Pack den but not before he made sure that no harm was around her.

[Raiden switching to ~Where The Fish Swim In Many~]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am

Raven felt Raiden shuffle around next to her. She felt him lift her up and resisted the urge to snarl. He laid her back down and she heard him walk away. The familiar scent and warmth from the male faded away as he slipped out of the cave. She opened her eyes halfway and watched him walk away. He turned around the wall of the waterfall and was gone. She curled her tail around her, now not feeling very comfortable at all without him there. She sighed. She turned and walked back into the cave. She was curious about it. She padded in deeper, her claws echoing on the rock. Her eyes grew accustom to the darkness as she went deeper into the ground. A light shape caught her eye. She approached it slowly. She couldn't tell what it was. An egg? A dead snake coiled up? Or could it simply be a stone. She didn't know. She tapped it with her paw and it rolled over like a ball. She knew what it was immediatly. The bleached color, the sharp edges and holes. She sniffled a gasp and backed away as the skull continued to stare at her. Her hackles raised. She looked around frantically. The other bones from the wolf were scattered around the cave. There were more than one. Suddenly she didn't fell safe at all. She ddin't like it her. The elegance outside covered the dark secrets hidden deep within the earth. This pack had starved to death, or had killed and eaten each other. The marks in the bones was evident enough. They had gotten trapped in this cave or lost in its tunnels. She turned and ran. The light at the end of the tunnel was very welcoming and almost blinding to her eyes, that were now used to the dark. She turned around the wall of the cave, feeling the rocks skitter under her feet and over the edge into the water. She hurried away from the waterfall, as if something was chasing her and she didn't stop until she was at the den and collasped exhausted by the log.
Raven at the den.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Alaska blinked slowly "ow, my head hurts" she whimpered it had been an hour since she had passed out from her seizure "what happened? Where is Lucas?" she asked drowsily, Alaska sat up slowly and looked around, trying to figure out what had happened. "arg, I have a headache" she yowled, pawing her head, after a while the pain went away "what should I do now?" she wondered.

After a long thirty minutes of pondering, she troted to the den

(Alaska to where the fish swim in many)

Ally is back in the ally! :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum