Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Raven Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

(OCC: The den is fine Raiden.)
Lilith tensed as she took blow after blow of insults. Each was like a paw across her face, clawing her cheeks, each blow digging deeper than the last. She raised her lip and bared her teeth. This dog was pushing limits of her patience. "I can hunt for my own food thank you Cerberus," she retorted. "Do you not know how to hunt your own?" She felt her confidence grow as she returned his insults. "Why do you recruit us then?" She hissed. "To take care of you? Why, you can't take care of yourself?" She walked around him tauntingly. "I honestly don't care about a den. Besides you never mentioned it before, nor brought it up or taken us there. Have you? No! We can't read minds. We are normal wolves." She looked at him, her nose wrinkling in disgust. "Not half-breed freaks like you and your brother." She stopped her circling and stood next to Kriff. "We can take care of ourselves." She snapped. "We don't need no pack to protect and feed us. Which is more than I can say for you."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat May 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Cerberus

"Why do you recruit us then?"
"To take care of you? Why, you can't take care of yourself?"

"Why do you stay in this pack, then?" He returned a question. "You could have just left." He added to make a point. Cerberus sits down, getting tired of how long this argument had lasted. She started to circle him, trying to get under his skin but he wasn't going to let her. "Take care of me?" He pointed a paw at his chest. "Since when did you freakin' care? Oh yeah I just remembered, you never did. No one friggin' cared, no one had to take care of me. I hunted alone, ate alone and slept alone. So don't act like you're the victim here."

Cerberus had began to feel jumpy and somewhat anxious. It was probably his hunger, urging his instincts to finally run and hunt but he still didn't want to back down at his current verbal fight with Lilith.

"I honestly don't care about a den. Besides you never mentioned it before, nor brought it up or taken us there. Have you? No!"

"Heh. I knew it. You really don't listen do you? I hate to burst your bubble, well I actually love to but that's besides the point, I did mention it, brought it up and was going to lead you lot there but did you guys follow? No. Well you we're right. You really don't care about a den." After his long speech, his joints began to suddenly shake and his vision lapsed briefly. The fur on his back raised and his maw scrunched up in dismay, revealing his front teeth and large canines. As of now, he was growling ferociously at the pain he feels from his back. The pain shot up through the joints of his shoulders and shoulder blades and then everything went black. A voice in the distance made him wake up from his visions. It was only an illusion and a painful one at that.

"We can't read minds. We are normal wolves. Not half-breed freaks like you and your brother."

"Normal? What are you talking about? You're not normal Lilith, not one bit and you know this yourself, don't you? You're a monster, Lilith. A rampaging, bloodthirsty monster, that's what you are ." He snarled as he said her name over and over. "You we're on par with me, a general, someone who has power to take on this whole pack and yet you lower yourself to be with weaklings. You could have just sided with me Lilith and had all the power you desired but you know what? Go ahead and leave if you want. Do as you like. This argument is over." He declared this over, unless the female wanted a go at him then that would change everything.

[OOC: Feels like all I've been making Cerberus do is talk D: I gotta be more descriptive and creative ._. ]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 am

Kriff

A rumble rose in Kriff's throat, but he stopped. "I never said anything about it being me..." he said slowly, flicking his gaze to Cerberus' oddly colored eyes. He locked with them. How much did this wolf know about him? He knew about the incident, the terrible secret Kriff would do anything and everything to hide. How much else was he aware of? Obviously Cerberus had been paying closer attention to him than he cared admit, and Kriff didn't push it. He knew it would be better to take the information he had and get out alive to process it. When Cerberus mentioned the pup he looked in the direction he'd disappeared. Kriff threw his head back and howled with laughter? "That little thing? She's scared of her own shadow! How's she going to amount to anything, especially in a place like this?" Kriff had to cut his chuckles short as both his heaving sides and Cerberus' comment about his wound made it flare to life and he grimaced but tried to suppress it. "Notice you said you could kill ME," Kriff growled, "but nothing about if we worked together." Kriff looked to Lilith. As much as she ticked him off, constantly getting in these messes, he knew that he count count on her to fight, whenever and whereever. Giving an over-exaggerated yawn, Kriff walked away from the situation. "Enjoy whatever, you're doing, I'm going to go BE USEFUL." He looked back at Cerberus in contempt, as if adding "unlike some of us." (OOC: He's heading for the border, since Raven and them are going there)

Vincent

Vincent sprung from where he'd crouched and his claws raked one of the awkward elk-creatures. It gasped in pain and surprise and tried to run away but he'd cut at the muscles in the back of its legs. The left leg curled up to it side as the beast prevented it from dragging. The other leg started working twice as hard to make up. By now the other creatures had scattered. Vincent loped after the prey, heading for what appeared to be a sheer cliff. He arched an eyebrow. "Stupid elk-thing, it's a wall of... whu?" he made a sound of disbelief as it launched itself at the wall and soehow found purchase. It started climbing up. Vincent snarled in frustration and jumped into the air. He found the working leg of his prey and bit down. Hard. Dangling in mid-air, Vincent felt a bit fearful. The prey bleated in pain and kicked out its leg trying to shake him off but it only managed to unbalance itself and they both tumbled down the cliffside. Vincent felt a sharp hoof crack against the left side of his skull and he bit down harder. He felt the bone snap in his jaws and his lips turned to a sneer. He stepped awayfrom the prey and it tried to scramble to its feet. But the problem was one of its back feet was useless... and the other wasn't attached it it's body. Vincent tossed the foot aside and stepped over to the prey. It's back end dragged uselessly as it failed to right itself but continued to try escaping. Vincent put a paw between its shoulder blades and dug his claws in, twisting. It screeched and the rest of its body collapsed to the ground where it lay panting. "Game over, Dinner," he muttered and dug his fangs into its neck. He watched as it struggled, then only its muscles twitched and the life drained out of its eyes. Vincent stood up and licked his lips. He felt light-headed and something wet was trickling down the side of his vision. Wiping a paw across he found it covered in red. "Great," he growled sarcastically and reached for the prey's head. Slowly, he dragged it down to where the pack was. "Everyone shut up," he announced loudly and harshly. "I brought food. If you're too proud to eat it, go up the cliff faces and get your own. Warning: they can walk on practically vertical cliff faces." And with that he dug into his, in the belly where the meat was extremely tender and, from being fresh, warm and oozy.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

"Yes. Hova, what would you like to do?"

"A-at the moment, I'd like to ride on your back," Hova sniffled, giving Oliver big puppy eyes. The walk had given her time to think about everything. She knew Lilith had been aiming for her. She wanted Hova dead. Kriff did too. So did the crazy black-ish female. (Kivuli) The more she thought about it the more she realized how unwanted she felt. She curled up more and shivered, though not from the cold or anything. She looked at Oliver, who was staring intently towards the area past the weird scent, which seemed to form a border. She looked across it herself. "D-do you mean about the weird scenty-thing?" Her ears drew back against her head. "I-I'll go, 'cuz I don't want to wait here alone..." she shuddered, thinking about how she'd lost her family and about all the mean wolves around here with her. Oliver was her daddy-- GUARDIAN. He was her guardian. And she felt safer with him than without.

Kivuli's eyes narrowed as Kriff stalked off. Aww... she'd thought it was going to get interesting. She dropped from the tree beside him and padded along happily as if they were friends. She knew they weren't but they could be... if he wasn't so serious... She tuned out the argument between Lilith, Kriff, and Cerberus. Their quarrel was frivilous, besides the fact that it made relations and trust more difficult. Uselessness... blah blah food blah blah something something. She watched Vincent bring in the goat. "Don't mind if I do," she said, trotting up to him. She eyed the cut on his head. "Got in a fight...? You aren't going to be strong forever..." she said in a hushed tone, only for him. She tore out some of the creature's flank before dragging it off some to eat alone. She didn't like confined spaces, and wolves packing around a carcass qualified as such.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Lilith looked over at Kriff. He seemed to back her up, which gave her renewed confindence. "That pup is worthless," she exclaimed. "She can't hunt, fish, can barely travel. She's a useless mouth to feed." She glanced at a few of her fellow wolves, "As are some others." She heard Cerberus yell at her and that only increased her anger. "How dare you, a freaky mutt call me a monster. Your just as bloodthirsty as I am. You had a choice to be like your brother and not be a monster. I did not. I am like this because it was the only way I could live." She glanced back at Kriff, hopefully that he would still side with her. Cerberus was bigger than both of them, that was a fact. But if the two worked together he could be overpowered. She bared her fangs and wheeled around Cerberus's flanks. She clamped her jaws firmly on one of his hindlegs, a small smile forming on her face as she tasted his flesh. Let the fight begin...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Kriff

Kriff glanced back and wished he hadn't. There was Lilith, attacking the brute! He thought she was smarter than that... but apparently, she thought with her bloodlust and not her brain. He waited to see if she'd look back to him again, just so she could see him walk away. He had it in for the black and white dire, most definitely, but there were too many wolves around. Too many who's allegiances couldn't be placed one way or the other and thus weighing the pro's and con's. He didn't have any more time to get injured. He had work to do, things to plan, lives to ruin. And today wasn't Cerberus' day. Kriff raked his eyes over Cerberus with complete loathing, then turned and loped away. The desert melted to more greenish canopies. "Now THIS is more like it..." Kriff said admiringly, swiveling his head to take it all in. As he did, his gaze found Oliver, standing with the darned little runt dangling uselessly from his mouth. Kriff's eyes narrowed. "What're ya doing so close to the borders?" Kriff asked coolly, sauntering closer to the other male. He held his head high, and his gaze quickly glanced over the pup. "And don't worry, I'm not going to try and kill her like Lilith," he added jokingly, though his tone sounded more of a sneer. In his mind he ammended, "yet."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:23 am

Cerberus

"That pup is worthless. She can't hunt, fish, can barely travel. She's a useless mouth to feed."

"Your just as bloodthirsty as I am."

"She'll learn..... Urk" Cerberus was about to start again but then Lilith had lunged towards his hind leg. A sudden feeling of pain surged through his leg, making him winced lightly. The way Lilith had bitten his leg wasn't something that could bring him down that easily. A smirk crept to his face, seeing red as the bloodthirsty demon began to manifest inside of Cerberus. "We're the same." He said, a gleam in his eyes that seemed to rather enjoy the situation rather than hate it.

With one swift move, he had kicked Lilith by the side of her face and then shook the leg that she had bitten on, rapidly, throwing her back. He turned his head and lunged towards Lilith's neck, biting it harshly as he pounded her body on a nearby dead tree. Kriff had left and another merciless smile had been plastered to his face. "Where's your back up now?" He asked menacingly. He was still pinning her on a tree, his fangs dug deep through her skin as he held her against the dead bark. He admits that she was strong and he admired her for it but then again... He also hatedher guts.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 am

Hova's waiting for Oliver.. kind of

Hova whimpered as Kriff approached. No matter what he said, he was still really scary. "W-what are you doing here?" she asked him.

Kivuli

Kivuli finished off the meat hunk she'd taken and licked her lips, though the blood was still a mess on her maw. She wanted... no, NEEDED more. And she wanted it fresh. Her head snapped towards the fight that had broken out and she heard Cerberus say, "Where's your backup now?" A huge grin spread across her face and she squealed in delight as she lunged onto his back and dug in her claws as far as they would go, near his shoulders and his flanks. "Here I am!" she said happily and bit down on one of his ears for good measure. She could already taste the blood, and nothing else mattered.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Lilith yelped and was momentarily blinded as Cerberus kicked her beside the head, making white lights appear behind her eyes. She lay stunned on a log briefly and in that time Cerberus had launched himself at her and sunken his teeth into the side of her. She laid there, panting. She felt his teeth in her neck, he luckily hadn't hit anything vulnerable. She struggled under him, her claws catching nothing she could use to stand up on. His crazed eyes glared at her and she stared back as relentlessly. "We are the same," she heard him whisper. She laid still, slowly giving up the fight. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kivuli leap on Cerberus. She smiled, her limbs gaining strength. "More than you know," she growled. She lashed a paw up forward and dug her claws into the side of his face. She grabbed his fur with her claws and yanked his head off her. She stood up swiftly, a deep gash in her neck. "You missed," she panted. She sprung forward ready to get back into the fight.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm

He was too focused into crushing Lilith's bones onto the tree that he didn't notice Kivuli jump onto his back. Her weight didn't faze him nor did her bite cause him any great pain. His ear started to bleed but his sense of feeling was numb as his eyes glowed a mysterious red. Lilith managed to escape from his grip but it was not long before she had come forth and started her attack. He raised Lilith with only his jaw and swung her towards Kivuli, making them collide at each other. The collision surely did them both some damage. The blood that came from his ear trailed down to his cheek. He tasted his own blood when he licked his own lips, a devilish smile had been created onto his face. The taste had only excited him more, the demon inside of him getting stronger as it was left to manifest itself from Cerberus's amusement from their fight. An evil chuckled escaped from his lips as he neared the two he had just thrown. He had gone crazy and no one would be able to stop him now.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Moon:
Moon saw the battle with watchful eyes. Anger flowed though him like new energy. He dare not get in on the fight. "Their love for blood is this pack's weakness. By the time S.O.S attacks our leaders will be weak." He growled not really careing if the leader heard this.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Lilith felt herself being thrown through the air but could do nothing to stop herself. She collided into Kivuli and yelped. The cut in her neck bled and when she moved she could feel a throbbing bruise start in her shoulder. She laid on the ground, still, panting as she tried to catch her breath. Cerberus was grinning wickedly and his eyes were crazed. He licked the small flow of blood coming from his shredded ear and smiled all the more. She sensed in her gut something was wrong with him. A normal fight, no this wasn't a fight she was bargining for. This wasn't the kind of fight she wanted. She didn't care if she won at all. She just wanted this stopped. She waited until Cerberus was within range and then lunged upward. She sank her teeth into the underside of his neck and twisted.

(OOC: She won't kill him...yet....)
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Kriff glared Hova. "I didn't ask you, pup. If you want to survive here, don't draw attention to yourself." He looked back up at Oliver. "But the point remains, I'm here for the same reason you are." At least he assumed so. Kriff turned towards the scent markers. An evil grin touched his maw and he took a step towards it, and another. He crossed over it without a second thought and looked around. It even LOOKED more lush on this side. He found one of the specifically scented trees and raked his claws down it, leaving deep gouges. He flaunted it even. "Shame they can't even protect what's theirs," he spoke loudly, in came they were nearby.

Vincent looked towards the fight ensuing and growled. The sound ripped through his throat and exploded in a ferocious snarl that echoed through the canyon. "Enough!" he shouted, his canines, yellowed and brown with age, gleaming wickedly. He stomped Kivuli, cuffing her on the muzzle. He then turned his attack to Cerberus and Lilith, who he cuffed in the same manner. He looked towards Moon. "At least HE has some sense," he mutters. "If you fight now, there may not be time to recover before our enemies attack." He kept his gaze trained on Cerberus, whose crazed eyes he did not trust to make sound judgement. His body tensed, ready to join the fight if necessary and keep as many alive as possible in the process.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Moon:
Moon helped Vincent to part the two leaders. "Stop!" he howled, anger was burning in his eyes. "If you want to fight save it for S.o.S." he barked. Then he backed off growling in case the fight would start again.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 am

Cerberus

Lilith moved forward and grabbed a piece of his skin from his neck and twisted, blood gushing forth from the new wound. This time he yowled in pain. The wound was too big to be not felt but it didn't last either. Cerberus was about to attack again but then Vincent had stopped them. He snapped his jaws at the older general, cursing his intrusion but then another one had spoken.

"If you want to fight save it for S.o.S."

The black and white brute heard Moon's words in an aggressive bark and he didn't like it, not one bit. "You do not have the right to growl at me." He states angrily as he slowly walked to Moon's way, growling. "Growling will make me think you're challenging me. So, until you're strong enough to challenge me, by only then can you growl and bark at me." Anger seeping through his tone of voice as he whispered through Moon's ear.

His eyes reverted back to it's original color but the smirk on his face still remained. The excruciating pain from both his ear and neck didn't even make him seem weak. He had held his ground and stood proudly. He saw how the others were so anxious and tensed against him, he sighs and nods disapprovingly. "Relax. I only fight those who are worthy." He proudly said. He smirks,expecting that there might be someone who'll act against what he just said.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Moon:
Moon didn't really care for what the th leader had said to him but he did calm down and back off. "You know I'm strong enough to challenge you. Don't forget what rank I am, but now is not the time to challenge." Moon this and turned away, walking toward the den.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Lilith twisted and turned and felt a harsh clawed paw smack her muzzle. She yelped and quickly released her grip on Cerberus's neck. She stood, her shoulder and neck stiff with blood. She shook her head and said nothing as Vincent spoke. The old wolf was right. They had yet to fight this rival pack to the west and she wanted to be ready. She glared at Moon briefly. She didn't like the "I'm above you" attitude he had. She clacked her jaws annoyingly and disrespectfully at Cerberus when he spoke. She stopped when Moon started and chuckled softly at his back talk.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Vincent
Vincent gave Lilith an approving nod as she backed off, but his seemingly kind gesture was silenced when he added with a sneer, "Oh good, so you CAN follow orders." He looking at them all, feeling like he had bloodthirsty pups all over again. All they wanted to do was feel superior, get up higher, be the best. "We've done enough waiting," he said, raising his voice so it could be heard over any others, "Cerberus, you've been to the border. Lead on. I'm sick of the lot of you tearing at each other so we might as well find 'new meat'." He said the last part with a cruel grin, imagining this Society. Ha! They're be nothing but blood at the Militia's feet...

Kriff
Kriff to the border, though he was technically there already
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Moon:
Moon came out from the den. He wanted to see this pack for himself so, he would know what wolves he was up against. He followed the others. "There's nothing to do here, maybe I can be helpful by doing this." He said to himself as he ran with the others.

_At the border now_
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Oliver, also to the border!
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Slinks to the border
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Hova, at The Border

Kivuli padded up next to Vincent and when she realized he wasn't going without Cerberus she passed him and followed the others.
Kivuli at The Border
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Kriff

Kriff growled low. "If I was a pushover, I wouldn't be here. And I wouldn't be talking to someone like you." He sneered the last bit, letting her decide it it was a compliment or an insult. He could care less, but in all honesty (something he lacked except within himself) it was both. It made him feel funny to hear her say that to him though, like he wanted to go and kill his useless brother right now just to prove his worth. There was no point though, since Blade could just hide behind his new friends. The lot of them would be too much for one wolf, even himself or Lilith. "I'm fine," he said with a grunt, yet a sharp intake of breath as she touched his newly-recracked ribs told otherwise. His body twisted to the side, away from her probing muzzle, and a rumble rose in his throat. He scanned the territory, or at least what he could see from here. He trotted a couple paces farther and looked around. No plants he recognized of medicinal value. He looked over his shoulder to Lilith and smirked. "Looks like we're going to have to tough it out... not that we don't already. I still hate this place, but there's no use complaining. It won't make us move territory..." Especially now, with a rivaling pack so close. Kriff moved closer to Lilith and glanced at her neck, where the bloodiest mass was. He knew better than to just begin the treatment and lick near her neck. "May I?" he asked like the gentlemanly wolf that he wasn't. The accompanying smirk and over-exaggerated bow proved this.

Vincent

Vincent crossed back to their territory. He saw Lilith and his son talking but he passed them. He didn't give a darned care what they were talking about. His leg dragged behind him as he limped to lay down on a large rock over-looking some of the sparse landscape. He could see the two younger wolves out a ways off. Vincent watched them a moment, watched Kriff approach the dire... and he found it oddly amusing. They were the only two in this darned place who got along whatsoever ((OOC: Ommitting Hova and Oliver, because Hova's considered "gone" to him)). Vaguely, Vincent wondered why. He didn't think about it too long though. His head drooped and he rested it between his paws. Vincent sighed loudly. His tail thumped once against the cool stone, which was slowly numbing his aching joints, and slid along... until it bumped into something, an object that felt like a sapling. Vincent turned his head to see a wolf's leg. His gaze traveled higher.

"Hello, Vincent. It's been awhile."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Lilith
Lilith cackled. "We'll at least I'm not a whiney cry baby pushover like you." She heard his sharp intake of breath and lowered her ears and grinned devilishly. "Oh do we have another cripple in the pack now?" She jabbed him harder. "Like father like son." She sneered. "Weakness must run in the family." She laughed again while rolling her eyes. She jabbed him several more times, the reared on her hind legs and using her larger size smacked him to the ground. "Ha!" She exclaimed her tail starting to wag. She kept the smug grin on her face. She trotted ahead a bit then turned and laid next to him. She growled inwardly to herself and rolled over. "Very well, but if you try anything I promise you will get the worst of it.".
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 am

Kriff growled low. "Explain how I'm a pushover, why don't you?" His ears pinned back as he spoke, a scowl following closely behind it. He moved farther from her. "I'm not a cripple, you idiot. Back off." She jabbed him again, harder, but this time he was prepared and didn't show any sign that it hurt. She'd only pester him further. She reared, but he saw it coming and scooted out from under her large black paws, which only managed to hit his flanks. He skidded around to face her, ending sitting. He smirked quickly. "Well think what you want about me, but I'm not my father, and never will be." Kriff shrugged away from Lilith when she laid down. He stood up. "Forget it then, if you're so high and mighty. You don't need me to make sure you don't die of infection." His head turned partially back at her, his eyes glinting with malice as they swiveled the rest of the way to meet her gaze. "The one thing you can't really fight, eh, Lilith?" He chuckled. "Why would I 'try anything'? If I wanted to hurt you, believe me, I could. However, I think you'll be useful." He padded off, half-expecting her to come after him after something like that. No doubt she would, heck-bent on hate for him saying he could hurt her at all. He found a large boulder, which, oddly enough, held a small cave underneath. He squeezed inside, sure that the smugness he felt would mean Lilith's large frame would be stuck outside. He didn't care about disturbing an animal. He was annoyed and killing something would do him good, but unfortunately, it was empty. Kriff curled up inside and licked at his wounds, tongue grazing somewhat roughly. Kriff was fuming and the discomfort only drove him into a faster ticked-off haste.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum