Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many Empty re: where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to be, but here we go

Alaska followed the pack, the forest got denser, the leaves making it impossible to see any more then two feet ahead "this area is very thick and lush, are you sure we should be going here?" Alaska asked her friends. Then, she slipped on a patch of mud and slashed into the small creek "I'm okay" she said, water dripping from her undersides and tail "the leaves are so thick, that I couldn't see this stream!" She said walking out of the creek, embarrassed at her little fall.

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raven Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Raven walked carefully through the creek. She lifted her paws high and held her head almost at a vertical angle to keep the pup in her mouth from getting wet. The water came up to her chest as well as the chests of Raiden and Rin. The other canids were forced to swim, whereas they only had to wade. She pulled her feet out of the mud, making a loud sucking sound with ever step. She had hoped it would have been drier, but there must have been more snow on the mountains over the winter, causing an increase in runoff and thus, the creek was higher. She had, reluctantly, for she still did not like the newborn kit, attempted to convince Fiera to allow the kit and her to ride on her back. Tarnish was welcome to climb on her as well. She did not mind her. Kage had disappeared into the shadows as normal when they had started the journey. She went at a painfully slow rate through the sludge and water.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

FIERA

Fiera could see Alba was struggling as she swam gracefully, and saw the gesture of Raven's offer. She paddled to her side, and released Alba with a lick of satisfaction. "You'll be safe on Raven. You can trust her." Fiera slowly swam farther to the side, and carefully watched the others. She had not been in the water for a while, although she loved this moment. Fiera dipped her head in and swam for the little fish swimming about. She grabbed 3 at once, and thought of getting more as a small snack for the others. Got one! Got two! Got three! Fiera counted in her head. Soon enough, she caught about 12 little fish and 2 salmons. She dropped them off one by one, memorizing where she pinned them to rocks so they wouldn't float away. As Fiera approached the sea shore with the 2nd salmon, she shook her fur and awaited the others to feast - and to be reunited with her dear Alba.

ALBA

"Ok momma!" The little kit exclaimed to Fiera. She scrambled up Raven's back, and reacher her head. "Hi! I'm Alba, and momma says your a good wolfy." She giggled cutely, and rubbed her head against Raven's fluffy self. Hmm. I'm hungry. Alba thought curiously. She looked poked her head out of Raven's fur, and looked into the water. Little and big fishes swam around her living-boat, but she knew momma would feed her soon. I'm a big kit now! I don't need no milk! I'm gonna feast tonight! Alba could see Fiera down by the river bank, nearby a pile of yummy looking fish. She licked her muzzle, and wagged her stubby little tail.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Alaska waded across the creek and watched Alba carefully to make sure she didn't fall, she walked next to Raven "hello Alba, I'm Alaska, a wolfdog, your mom is very strong, you are blessed to have her as a mom. I have a mother too little one, but she is no longer with me, you're mom will stay with you though." Alaska said in her gentlest voice as she sighed and looked in the sky, then she looked back at the kit and licked her softly, she had always liked young animals and had always been careful around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

ALBA

Alba could care less if this stranger would attack her right now. She had a feeling she was nice. I'm... blessed? Alba was puzzled. She was not familiar with this word, so she decided to ask Alaska a couple of questions. Of course, if the wolf thought she was annoying, she would just go to her momma and complain. "What's... blessed, mean? Does my momma trust you? You won't hurt me, right?" Alba became a bit concerned, and she didn't want anything to happen to her momma - or herself.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Raven walked carefully through the brook. She did not mind the small weight of the kit, only it's presence. She flipped her ears back as she began to speak. She flipped her lip briefly at the calling of a wolfy, but quickly lowered it. "Please do not call me a wolfy, child," she said. Alaska, walking at her flank gave her a warning glance and she went silent. She focused on burying her claws securely into the mud to anchor her against the current. She kept her eyes on the opposite bank where Fiera waited with her small supply of fish.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

dash walked around the creek... he could smell the scent of a moose carcass from the other side. he trotted toward the scent, and at last he was face to face with a dead moose. dash ate a little of the carcass and stopped when he replenished his hunger. he moved a bit away from the carcass when he suddenly smelled wolf. the scent was not far away from him, so he trotted forward...
the scent got stronger and stronger. then, at last, he was face to face with his own kind. "who are you?"dash said "i'm dash" he added

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Raven saw the new wolf approach the party and backed up jerkily. She was worried about the pup on her back and the rest of her pack. She dipped her ears back warily. "Raven, my name is Raven," she said. She walked into the shallower water, so the water came halfway up her legs. She climbed up on to one of the rocks in the water.she towered over this male.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

dash looked at raven. "nice to know you!" dash said in exitment. dash stared at the stream and watched the fish swim in the stream. "you wanna try catching some of the fish??"dash asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Raven shakes her head. "My apologize but I am currently in the charge of this young lass here." Walks to the other side of the bank and outs down the kit. "Now I may." Plunges into the creek. She sticks her head under and snaps around. A large flopping throat in her teeth. She carries it firmly in her jaws and pins it on the ground. She rakes its side with her claws exposing the meat. She greedily eats before retuning with more to add to Fiera's pile.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Alaska laughs "you remind me of me when I was your age! Blessed means that God has has given you a good thing, and I will not hurt you little one, I love youngsters!" Alaska already liked Alba, she had always liked pups that asked questions because the more a pup asked the more a pup learned "Alba" she said looking at the fish weaving between her legs "did you know that the salmon in this creek came from the ocean? They where born in this little river, then swam to the sea, and now they are coming back to lay their eggs so the cycle can start all over again!" She wondered if Alba would like her educational rambling, then Alaska saw another wolf try to join the posse, she growled at the new-comer, then she turned her attention back to Alba and Raven. Then she realized the ’new comer’ was a foe that she knew from before, she knew dash was a 'evo' wolf and that he didn't like her for her righteous ways "Raven, I suggest you have nothing to do with him!" Alaska growled, then picked Alba off Raven's back, not wanting the pup to have any contact with him "come Alba, that wolf is very rude, let's get you to your mom." She gave a threatening glance to dash then waded to the other side of the stream and set Alba carefully down at Fiera's feet then loped away through the thick under brush, then she stopped about a mile away from the others and prayed "what should I do, O God, when my enemies surround me? How should I react to dash, O God? Should I avoid him or testify to him or fight him or leave or will you work a sign O Lord?" Alaska asked, with dash in the pack, she'd never feel at home, when she got a answer, she passed out in fear because she knew she was in the presence of the almighty, an hour later, Alaska woke up then started looking for dash to carry out Yahweh's will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 pm

ALBA

Alba was puzzled at first, but then came to understand Alaska. She nodded and wagged her stubby little tail. "Ok. Being blessed sounds like a nice thing to be! I feel like the alpha now!" She stood up tall, and let out a little fox howl (Yes, foxes howl, and in a higher pitch than wolves) in happiness. She leaped off of Raven, into Alaska's mouth, and licked her mother. "Momma! Have you met Alaska? Shes my new bestest buddy!" She playfully bowed and pointed her muzzle to Alaska carefully wading in the water.

FIERA

"Yes dear, I have met Alaska. She is a very kind wolf, and I'm glad you've made a friend." The Red Fox smiled warmly as Alba licked her muzzle. She licked her soft little head, and shoved a fish forward. "Would you like to eat? I believe you are ready for fish - as a start," She did not offer to chew the fish, for she thought Alba was ready to start doing things she would later have to do on her own. Fiera looked to Alaska, and offered some fish. "I have also caught some salmon, would you like some, dear?" Directing the soft and mother-like tone to Alaska, she nodded as to say I trust you to eat nearby my kit.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled, then sat down, slowing down. She stopped a moment before getting into the water, but she slowly walked in. She climbed back out, not being able to catch any fish.
(Velvel is coming soon!)

***Warner***
Warner followed the wolves into the water. He looked at Kimmi, then Alaska, who was having fun with the little kit.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Raven watched the encounter of Dash and Alaska. It seemed the wolfdog resented the wolf for some unknown reason. She saw the female growl at him and flattened her ears. "Alaska," she said evenly. "This wolf has done nothing in attempt to harm me or the pack. You give him hatred even though you know almost nothing about him. Please tell me why disapprove of him and I will make up my own mind." She waded out of the water and looked back at the group. Lowering her head she told the fox to watch them. Then swiftly she took off after the wolfdog. She ran into her a while later, a long ways away from the pack. "Alaska," she said softly. "Please tell me what is wrong?"
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Alaska spun around to find Raven, then she sighed "I know dash, this is the first time you've met him, if only you knew how blatantly rude he is!" Alaska wrinkled her for head in anger, then coughed "he called Yahweh, my God, a-a-a bloke!" She was furious at herself for even saying that "look God has a plan that will prove to all of you that He is a true and holy God, Yahweh just spoke to me in person, it will come to pass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:38 am

***Sharon***
Sharon winced and lied down as she felt the pup kicking inside. She growled, more like a groan, and looked up at Fiera and Alba. They seemed so happy together, she knew her whole life was about to change. She closed her eyes and thought back, trying to stay calm. She could hear the happy pack near her, and smiled. Her paws started shaking, and after a while, her body seemed to have any strength left. She sighed, closing her eyes, as she felt a whole new feeling. She finally started to understand what it was to have big responsibilities, and raise her own pup.

Velvel is here!
At last, she licked off all of hers, and stared at the small helpless pup, yelping. She smiled, and the ground had droplets of tears. She licked her pup, and sighed of relief. Her tears rolled down, but she quickly swallowed, and hugged the pup into her.

***Warner***
Warner followed the pack, into the water, trying to catch some fish. He noticed the wolf, and her pup, and looked towards Kimmi. He smiled at her, and splashed into the water.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:25 am

Iggy stopped as he stood at the stream. The rest of the pack was already there; including Rin, so just leaving wasn't an option. He paced the stream and whined anxiously. He'd have to swim it. He tightened his grip on Ursula and Elodie whined ompatiently on his back. The courageous Bree was already testing the water. He waded into the frigid water but it wasn't long until he couldn't touch the ground. Elodie yelped from her position on his back as the water lapped at her; the poor dear was very timid and naturally shy. Bree clumsily paddled after him and they reached tue shore almost simulantaneoisly.

Maddox grunted as his paws could no longer reach the ground. He swam the rest of the way until he reached shallow water that only touched his elbows. She shook his torso to free the water that clung to his pelt before exiting the water completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Alaska ran back to the stream, then she saw Sharon with her new born pup, her expression softened then she said "congratulations on the pup, she's beautiful!" then she walked over to a huge rock and leaped on it, she made sure the pack was listening then she shouted "if God is a true and holy God to be feared and served by all, then let this tree wilt and fall!" She said, looking at an obviously healthy and strong conifer, then, all of the sudden, the tree's needles turned brown and the tree fell into the water, away from the pack, then drifted away down stream "listen, wolves and wild dogs, you can do and believe what you wish, but as for me, I follow my God, YAHWEH!" she said in a strong, loud voice "now who's with me?!" Alaska jumped elegantly off the stone, then she walked over to Fiera "let me teach Alba, I can assure you that she will be taught well" Alaska said kindly, then turned to Alba "would you like me to be you teacher Alba?" Alaska smiled at the kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:43 pm

FIERA

Fiera was staring at Sharon's new pup, amazed. She was very calm, only a whince was heard from Sharon during the process. Fiera was proud of her bravery, and licked her own kit. "Alba, you didn't see any of that, did you, dear?" Fiera was a bit concerned that Alba would know have to remember what it looked like. The mother licked her kit repetitive times, and prayed she didn't see a thing or hear. Although, Fiera was very happy for Sharon, and called her. "Sharon," Fiera hollered softly. "It's very nice to meet your new pup. She's beautiful." She commented, and nudged Alba closer. "Alba, meet Velvel. Shes only a few weeks younger than you, so I'm sure you'll be great friends when she matures." Fiera then remembered Alaska by the mention of 'friends.' She looked to the side and saw Raven speaking with her. She nodded, understanding, and looked down to Sharon to assure her and her pup's safety.

ALBA

"Nope! Didn't see a thing." Alba lied, but she really didn't care what she saw. It just looked like a new friend coming out of an ugly delivery. She shrugged, and felt the warm tongue of her mum slide across her. She would never, ever forget that feeling that she so greatly loved. She let out a small sigh, and listened as her mum continued. "O.K. Is Velvel friendly?" Alba tilted an ear, curious to know about this 'new friend' she was 'have.' Although, Alba did not intend to be rude at all.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Raven hurried after the female. She watched the female jump on the rock, and she glanced at the newborn pup. Raven stood near the rock. Suddenly the wolfdog started a series of yelling. Then almost at the same time she saw a large tree fall over. Evidently from soil failure. She snarled at the female. Her hackles bristled. A god? She bared her teeth. "No I shall not join you Alaska! " she snarled with equal force. "You believe in something I can not see. I trust my eyes and I trust my nose, but I do not trust your voice. I am a wolf, I am not to be chained by faith." She ran quickly to the kit and pup. "This wolf teaches false, I would not let her near your young." She glared at the wolfdog. She smiled at the new pup. She was pleased she had lived. She licked each of them. She tried to forget what she had seen.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon gratefully smiled at Fiera, and glanced at Alba. She smiled, then after a while, she breathed in, and stood up. She nodded in thanks to Fiera. She licked her pup, who she decided to name Velvel, and looked at Alba. She saw the pup squirming, and hugged her closer. She smiled and whispered "Well, I think Velvel would become great friends with you when she gets to know you!" She laughed, feeling a lot better, and looked down at her beautiful pup.

***Warner***
Warner saw the pup, and smiled a bit, but then turned back to the fish.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 pm

"Oh, so I guess it was just a "coincidence" that the tree just "happened" to fall over right after I said that!" Alaska said infront of everyone, then she turned to Raven "Raven, I gave you a chance to say sorry for killing my dad, and I can give you a chance to take back what you just said." Alaska said softly "I'm sorry that you believe that way, but if you want to see God like I have, then you will first have to trust in him." she said loud enough for the pack to hear her, then she stood back and said "raise up a child (or pup) in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it, my mother was a wolf that did not believe before meeting my father, then, he taught her and she taught me, both of my parents have thought me to the in the way I should go, and if anyone disagrees, fine, but I will not live in a pack full of bad influences, I will leave immediately if someone says or does one more disrespectful thing! And Spirita believes in a God too, just not the same one, so I'm not the only believer here! If you are gong to live with dogs or wolfdogs in your pack there will be some who believe the way humans do, if you don't like me, then just say so, you can insult me all you want, I don't care, but you can't insult my God without offending me!" Alaska lifted her head and let out a howl "I don't have anywhere to run, I don't have anywhere to hide, but I'm still going to praise to my God, looking back on the scene, back through history, I'm seeing the works of my God, across from shore to shore, my God is with me and more, and I will sing unto my kiiinnng, yea as long as I shall live, I will testify to God, I'll be a witness and a sign for the great one above, every breath that I take, every movement that I make, every tear that I cry I will testify to Goood" she sang the song with her best voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon was still hugging Velvel when she heard Alaska and Raven talking about Dash. Alaska seemed like she was not so happy. She looked around, sorrowfully. She stopped panting, but was still needed to calm down. She looked around, just pulling her small amberish coated pup closer. She lied down, and kept licking her as she watched Velvel, trying to cover her ears by wrapping the pup completely in with her coat. She made sure Velvel had enough space to breath.

***Warner***
Warner was just about to catch another fish when he heard Alaska. He turned around, missing his chance for his second fish, but wondered what was the problem. He walked towards her, but kept a distance.

Last edited by Sharon on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Ravens fur bristled. She was jealous at the females elegant voice. "You should have said so Alaska," she said, her voice harsh and broken like always. "I was not raised like you. My mother died when I was young and I was raised by my father. He taught me the best he could. He told me to fear and distrust those i don't know and things I don't understand. I think it is very good advice, since it has kept me alive so far." She shook herself, the fire of rage dying inside her. She waded back into the water and proceed to continue to fish.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next