Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Raiden Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Cerberus wanted to round up the other so at first he tried to find where Kivuli had gone to and yet he stumbles upon Oliver and an unknown pup. "Oliver!" He barked. He ran towards them so fast he skidded alittle first before promptly stopping just behind the two wolves. He walked until he had over taken Oliver's path. "Whose pup is this?!" He asked in almost a yell, angry that Oliver had the guts to take in a stranger's pup. For all they knew that pup could have come from their rival pack. "How dare you take in this rat into our pack without consulting us generals first! I demand an explanation." He demanded and a loud and threatening voice.

In a matter of seconds Cerberus had already grabbed the pup from Oliver's back with his large and powerful maw, slightly hurting the pup in the process. He drops the young wolf to the ground and pinned it with his large paw. "State your name, Pup!" He growled at it, demanding an immediate answer.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun May 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Hova

"How dare you take in this rat into our pack without consulting us generals first! I demand an explanation."

Hova whimpered and shrunk up against Oliver. 'Our pack'? 'Us generals'? He was from this pack? This big black and white male was mean and she hid her face. "D-don't let him hurt me..." she whispered against Oliver's fur.

"State your name, Pup!"

Hova cried out in pain as she was ripped from Oliver's back. She didn't cry for help. This was his leader, and he wouldn't be able to do anything. She just whimpered again and her eyes were wide in fear. "H-Hova," she said, holding back some tears. She wasn't going to cry. She needed to be strong. For Oliver. Her eyes hardened and she glared at the male holding her down. "And I'm not scared of you. Let me up right now." she said sternly, trying to be brave for the first time ever.

Kivuli

Kivuli didn't follow Cerberus as he went off, instead she trotted up to Kriff and Lilith. "How's it going?" she asked matter-of-factly, as if she knew what they were talking about.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 pm

At the first sound of Ceberuses voice, Oliver stiffened. What did he want? Why now?

"Whose pup is this?!"

"Ahm. A she-wolves." Oliver said, half sarcastic, half straight-foward awnser. That was truly the best he could do.. Oliver took a small step back, the dire-wolves anger was raising something within him, though it was to faint for him to distinguish. Whatever it was, it sent his heart pumping and shot his hackles up.

"How dare you take in this rat into our pack without consulting us generals first!"

"State your name, pup."

Before he could react, Hova was beneath this brutes paw, and rage shot through him like bullets from the barrel of a gun. "The only rat here is you, Ceberus!" He growled, his voice trembling with the effort to contain himself. He took a step forward, but no more. His leader could crush Hova at any second, and Oliver knew not to provoke him. But he knew the feeling now. It rose up, up through every limb, every claw and every hair. It was something he had thought to be beyond him, forgotten in days long past. It was simple, parental instinct, nothing more. Hova wasn't even his pup, but he had made a friend, his only friend, and no one was going to take that from him. No one.

"And I'm not scared of you,"

Hova's voice brought him back down to earth. And what she said was no disappointment. She had seemed so timid at first glance, but not now. The look in her eye was one he'd seen in so many places before, but never dreamed of possessing. She was going to be alright.

Last edited by Silk ;D on Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Lilith trots next to Kriff as the leave the group. "Thank goodness we're away," she said grinning. "Otherwise I would become as mental as Kivuli." She laughed to herself. She loved mocking her, not that she could really help it. She heard raised voices nearby and cocked a careless ear. Her eyes widened and a broad grin spread on her face. She looked sideways at Kriff and cocked herself in a way in which she could walk with a swinging look. She leaped onto a rock and looked down on the small party. It was pale Oliver, Cerberus and a small pup was pinned under his paw that she didn't know. She looked back and whispered, "Hey Kriff. Come up here." She looked back and listened to each side of their arguements. Suddenly she sprung down and landed next to Oliver. Though a small for her species she was still a dire nonetheless and stood slighlty higher than him. "I think Oliver is telling the truth." She said, eager for a fight. "I'll back him up over the king of rats." She half snarled half smiled at the big male. "Fear can only get you so far Cerberus..." She slowly walked towards him, her hackles rising.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon May 06, 2013 3:11 am

"And I'm not scared of you. Let me up right now."

Without hesitation, Cerberus raises up his paw and let go of the pup. He helps it stand up and lightly licked it's head. "I like your guts kid. Welcome to the pack." He said in a happy tone that he could barely managed. He really was happy, though he didn't know how to show it anymore. His rough ways was what he only knew and the other's will just have to get used to him. 'Take it or Leave it' He said within his mind, not caring whether they liked him or not.

"The only rat here is you, Ceberus!"

Cerberus's eyes shot a glare in Oliver's direction. "I'm not going to hurt her." He stated his intention. "Don't you dare bark at me, Oliver. You dang well know how I get when I get angry." His voice stern and loud but not as if he was angry. He didn't say any more to Oliver and diverted his attention back to the small pup. He lowered his head to the pups eye level. "Hey pup, If you want to stay alive in this pack there's one thing you'll have to do." He paused but didn't wait for the pup to answer before he spoke again. "Try not to provoke anyone, especially me." He raises his head back up but didn't remove his attention from the pup, ignoring Lilith when she came by. "I'm just warning you pup. I don't have much control over myself when I get provoked." He pats the pup's head with his large paw after he caught a slight grip on her head, turning her around without hurting her and then pushing the pup back towards Oliver.

"I'll back him up over the king of rats."
"Fear can only get you so far Cerberus..."

"I wasn't asking for YOUR opinion, Lilith. Don't just butt-in into other's business." Sarcastically speaking. "If you're looking for a fight, look somewhere else because I ain't doing it. Spar with Oliver over there and train that pup to good use. You might actually do something useful FOR ONCE." He half ordered, saying the last part in a sarcastic way.

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Vincent

Vincent trotted to the den, not caring who, if anyone, followed him. He wasn't entirely a Dire but he was big enough and experienced enough. He reached it and went inside. The sun winked out as he entered the shadows and the temperature immediately dropped. He sighed, half in relief and half just because. He heard faint sounds of ping! and his ears perked. He went deeper. The light slowly disappeared until Vincent, even with his enhanced vision, was in total darkness. He didn't like being blind but kept going anyways. The stones grew icy under his paws. These had probably not touched the light of day in hundreds maybe thousands of years. A faint light became visible and his pace quickened in response. He found a cavern. The sounds from before were waterdrops, falling from somewhere in the ceiling and bouncing into the pool of water below which now lay at his feet. An unearthly blue glow came from the pool and when he looked closer faint crystals could be seen. He looked again at the ceiling, when crystaline or icy stalactites hung like teeth ready to impale him. Stalagmites shot up like a bottom jaw as well. Vincent took a few steps back and fled. He'd do more exploring later, but he didn't want the pack to know of this place. It could be helpful, but everything helpful could be over-used and made harmful.
((Not sure what the pool should do, but I dunno. Could be cool, could just be a source of water.))

Kriff

"I don't think anyone's as mental as her," he chuckled, and just then the crazy fae bounded up to them. "Fine," he spat at her. He always hoped she'd take his aggressive subtlety and leave, but she usually didn't. He followed Lilith, leaping up without a sound. When she jumped down he didn't follow her however. He had other plans, and they involved lying low for the time being and waiting for the right moment. He pinned back his ears and stood over the scene, as if he was a god watching with uncaring eyes from the sky.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Moon:
Moon laid down on a rock he needed bitterly to go to sleep. "Talk about overworking leaders." he said half growling. Then he started to fallow in a deep sleep.
Dream: He was walk in a black forest. When suddenly a black shadow overtook him. He was wounded and cried out for help. No one answered. Then he saw a blood path that was not his own. He fallowed it and it lead him to the body of a black wolf...Key!

Moon awoke. "What a nightmare." he to himself. Then stood up. "What could it have meant?" he thought. "Key has been dead a long time." he said to himself.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli continued her pestering. It was fun. "How fine?" she asked, jumping up beside them. Her eyes flicked down to where she saw the gathering... and her eyes flicked to the smallest. A pup. "And not just any pup," she said aloud, almost at a sneer. She considered going down there, but so many wolves... Kivuli sighed. She heard Cerberus' "Welcome to the pack," and smiled. "I'll see you again," she called softly and appeared to fade off and away, though she really just trotted to the dens.

Hova

"I like your guts, kid. Welcome to the pack."

Hova was put on her feet and her head dipped each time as he patted it. She still didn't like this wolf, he wasn't nice like Oliver, but she was happy that at least he'd accepted her. She felt safe in that he wouldn't hurt her again, at least for now. She licked her side, where he'd torn her from Oliver. She didn't say anything, for fear that the wrong thing would come out or that her voice would falter and he wouldn't think she had "guts", whatever that meant.

"Hey pup, If you want to stay alive in this pack there's one thing you'll have to do. Try not to provoke anyone, especially me. I'm just warning you pup. I don't have much control over myself when I get provoked."

Hova stood her ground as he came eye-level but she couldn't keep her legs from wobbling a little bit. His head alone was probably twice her size... she didn't care what Oliver had said, she'd need more than believing in herself to win a battle with this male. Again, her head dips again when he pats and her eyes squint, as if expecting him to hit her. She gives out a small yelp as he grabs her head. 'He's going to squash your brains like a bug!' her mind screams and she was about to panic when he releases her. She darts forward and hides behind Oliver's leg. She peeks out at the fae who had spoken (Lilith). "Wooooahhh," she whispers in awe. She was amazed how that she-wolf just stood up to him and insulted him. Wasn't she going to get in trouble? Hova stared at the black she-wolf, wondering what's going to happen now.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue May 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Lilith pouted then smiled. "No one asked your opinion either Cerberus." She whined in a high pitched moan. She ignored the rest of what he said. "I don't want to fight with Oliver." She reared up and pushed against his side with her forepaws. "I don't want to train, it's boring." She looked at the pup as she lowered herself to the ground. She eyed it eagerly and licked her lips. "New meat, Oliver?" She asked. She circled the pup her tail wagging. Save you for later she thought. She looked up at Kriff and landed lightly next to him. She sat and watched the wolves below them, feeling like a queen.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

((Not sure what the pool should do, but I dunno. Could be cool, could just be a source of water.))

(Maybe it can drain right into the river by 'Where the Fish Swim in Many.' Just an idea. o3o))

"Don't you dare bark at me, Oliver. You dang well know how I get when I get angry."

Oliver allowed one last growl to escape his throat, but left the pride to Cerberus. It wasn't worth it, and the only thing he felt at the moment was relief. Truth be told, that had gone a lot better than he thought it would.

"If you're looking for a fight, look somewhere else because I ain't doing it. Spar with Oliver over there and train that pup to good use. You might actually do something useful FOR ONCE."

At the sound of this, the first thing to cross his mind was, I can't lose. There was no way he was loosing a simple training ecersize in front of Hova, no now. He didn't want want her to think he was weak, and quite frankly, he didn't want to turn her away.

"Wooooahhh,"

Oliver looked down at the pup behind his leg, flashing a rare, but amused smile. "Don't get any ideas, talking like that around here is a one-way pass to your death bed."

"New meat, Oliver?"

Oliver took an instinctive step forward, throwing his head in a curt 'back off' motion. "Screw off, Lilith." He muttered, his voice tinged with a growl. Ok, maybe this wasn't going to be as easy as it had just seemed.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue May 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Kriff continued watching. Pity, no fighting started... would have made his job easier if it had. He didn't grin as Lilith came up beside him and puffed out her chest. In Kriff's mind, there was only room for one... and by that, he didn't mean on the rock. And he wasn't going down. He didn't give this away however, and he just sighed. His ears flicked to and fro. "Too many annoyances," he missed the last word. He padded away, digging his claws into the earth as he went. It wasn't soft anywhere, unlike the territory they'd had when he was a pup. Kriff didn't complain aloud; there had been enough of that.

(And Vincent's off being Vincent for now, too lazy)
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue May 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli trotted into the cave and almost bumped into Vincent. The old coot looked to be in a bad mood... her favorite. "Why the long face?" she made her voice into a cruel but amused hiss and slithered into the shadows of the cave. The different waves and patterns made her blend and she faded into nthing more than a shadow against the wall.

Hova

"Don't get any ideas, talking like that around here is a one-way pass to your death bed."

Hova looked up at his amused expression and smiled herself. Her tail wagged furiously for a second and she looked back at the black fae. "Okay..." she said, a little bit disappointed.

"New meat, Oliver?"

Hova shrunk up as much as she could and flattened against the ground. Her ears pinned back a little and she tried to position Oliver's leg between her and the big black dire wolf. This one was even meaner and scarier than the male. She peeked out from behind as the black fae jumped up next to another. Hova could tell from his expression that he wasn't amused by what was happening around here. Tentatively she stepped from under Oliver. She looked to her right and left, as if expecting an attack, and then scampered up the ledges. She scrambled to right herself on the tallest rock, where she came face-to-face with the black fae and the male. Hova was in a friendly mood. Maybe these guys were just all mean to each other... but Oliver was okay so they must be kinda nice. "Hi, what's your name?" she asked them both, more towards the male. Her eyes perked and hope hung in her orbs like it did in every pup's.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed May 08, 2013 12:18 am

"No one asked your opinion either Cerberus."

The high pitched voice made Cerberus turn his head sharply at Lilith's direction and growled mercilessly but he did nothing more than that. "No, but unfortunate for you. I'm a general and even if no one asks, my opinion goes." He didn't say anymore just to avoid any further arguments. She wasn't worth it.

"Screw off, Lilith."

He heard Oliver say and can't help but smirk at that.
"No one's going to hurt this pup, Lilith. That goes to all of you and not just the dang whiny female." He retorted and then spoke again.
"Those who disobey will answer to me and Vincent." He added and not as a sarcastic or rude way but in a way a leader would have spoken. As much as he'd like to just let them do whatever they wanted with the pup, he couldn't let them. Pups were important and will soon grow up and become part of the strongest in the pack if trained properly.

"Oliver, You look like you're willing to take in Hova. So, I trust you to protect and train Hova. She'd need to learn how to hold her place in this pack if she wanted to stay alive living with THOSE." As he said the last part he nodded to where Kriff and Kivuli stood and rolled his eyes at Lilith.

Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Vincent

Vincent growled a very low-pitched snarl as Kivuli taunted him. "Because I am have Dire Wolf blood in my veins and we are large, which increases the length of our muzzles. It also makes it easier to rip out the throats or those who bother me," he replies curtly and without emotion. He refused to play her little games ans swiftly left the den. He padded his way to the others, paws scuffing against the gritty clay underneath them. "What's going on?" he asked politely, coming to stand beside Cerberus.

Kriff

Kriff's attention broke for a moment as he turned to the pup. She seemed happy and sweet enough... it disgusted him. She was just the age he'd been too, when he became a single child. The thought always made him smile, and the grin came to the surface. "Kriff," he answered her. He leaned down close, bringing his golden orbs to meet hers. "it means 'loves to eat little pups'." Of course, it didn't really. Still, he wanted to see her reaction.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

~Cerberus~

Cerberus had almost immediately bolted his way between Hova ang Kriff.
"Back Off, Kriff!" He barked at him loudly, ordering him to stop. He stood as tall as he could, making him a lot more larger than the male. His eyes glowed red for a split second and then returned to normal. He raised his paw and with one swift move, he had Kriff down to the ground, using his weight to crush over his lungs but he wouldn't kill him. Yet.
"No one hurt this pup got it!" He snapped his large mouth at Kriffs face, injuring the male's cheek with one of his long and large fangs in the process. Blood gushed from the wound and was sprayed over Cerberus's white fur. "Remember to never disobey a General's absolute command!" He yelled and then finally easing up his weight on his paw. Cerberus heard a few bones crack while he was stepping on the male. 'Looks like I broke one or two of his ribs .' He smirked at that. "Me and Your father are Generals for a reason." He added to his last sentence and then finally removing his monstrously large paw away from where he had pinned Kriff. He bent his head lower so that his muzzle was beside Kriff's ear. "I could easily do what you did to your own brother to you, Kriff. Don't forget that." He said in a whisper where no one could hear other than him and Kriff. Before a revenge attack could be thrown at him, Cerberus removed himself from the other male's reach. "You okay, kid?" He asked the pup, now ignoring Kriff. "Now, Go back to Oliver. That would give me less trouble." He nodded towards where Oliver stood.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Kriff

Kriff didn't get a response before Cerberus was on top of him. "What? I didn't touch her!" Kriff complained loudly. He rolled his eyes and Cerberus seemed more ticked off than usual. There was a sharp intake of breath as Cerberus injured his cheek but he made no other sound. Kriff felt rather than heard the cracks, though they were loud. He started to get to his paws when Cerberus whispered in his ear. An almost imperceptive flash of recognition lit in Kriff's eyes. No... no one knew. His brother was dead. It didn't matter.
But it did. It had always mattered. Kriff made a point to avoid steep cliffs for a little while. Kriff got to his feet and snorted loudly. He tried to move his side as little as possible but it stung like fire ants. (OOC: They're down south, in case some of you have never encountered them. YOU DO NOT WANT TO, trust me) He moved to the treeline and lowered his head in a cliche predator stance. Now, he knew Cerberus had to go. One way, or another. Kriff didn't ask anyone to look him over, or help clean his wounds. No one would. He just stared savagely, letting his cheek bleed and his mind plot.

Vincent

(Vincen't gonna be boring)
Vincent did nothing as Cerberus attacked his son. He only reacted when Cerberus addressed the small thing, and he realized it was a pup. "Huh? What?" he asked and trotted forward. "Who's is this?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed May 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Kivuli

Kivuli frowned. Leave it to the old-timer to make things boring. She trotted after him, to the pack. She heard Cerberus' warning. "Darn, looks like I'll have to find a new toy..." Kivuli sighed, head dropping, and a familiar little smile crept onto her lips. She looked up, though her head didn't move. Her eyes locked on the pup. "Don't worry, you won't be everyone's little spoiled puppy for long."

Hova

"Kriff, it means 'loves to eat little pups'."

Hova took a step back. She could tell if he was kidding. He didn't look it. She took another step back and her foot slid off the rock. She looked back. It was a drop. She looked up fearfully and whined, "please, don't..." Just then a whoosh of black and white. Had she died, gone into the light? No, it was the leader-male. He'd saved her! She figured maybe he was nice too...

"You okay, kid? Now, Go back to Oliver. That would give me less trouble."

"I'm okay," she yipped, wagging her tail and her hind end waggled a little with it. She gave Oliver and glance. Before Cerberus could do anything, she ran up to him and licked his cheek. "Thank you," she said politely, then scampered over to Oliver and clambered onto his back. She walked along his spine to the ruffle of fur at his shoulder blades and laid down, where she'd been before she began meeting all of them. She saw an older male (geez, look at all the males... maybe we do need more females) inquire about her, and she only knew by the way he was looking at her. She pulled herself into a tight ball, though she couldn't hide her sandy-colored fur on Oliver very well.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Lilith saw Cerberus jump on Kriff and snarled. She lunged between them and growled, her blood boiling. "Don't touch him again Cerberus," she screeched harshly. "Or I swear I will wet the earth with your guts.." She stepped over Kriff protectivly and glared at the male until he went away. She got off the smaller male and watched him with concern. She snapped her teeth at Cerberus. She glanced back at Kriff. He seemed to be deep in thought. She lowered her muzzle to his ear. "Whatever you want to do," She whispered. She turned and growled low in her throat at the two alpha males. "I'll back you up a hundred percent..."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Kriff

(I want to add this part, based on Hova's reaction. It just seems like something good, right before he gets knocked over by Cerberus)
Kriff looked down at the pup and stalked closer. Oh, didn't this scene look familiar? He eyed the pup and its small stature, scared eyes, pitiful plea... ha! As if that had stopped him before. He reached up a paw, as if just to prod it off, when Cerberus knocked him over...

(back to the present)
Kriff glared at Lilith. "I don't need help," he growled, though it was cut short from a wince of pain as the vibrations traveled through his side. She gave her little reassurance and he didn't know quite how to react... was she serious? He was aware that she by no means like Cerberus, but she had no idea the things going on in Kriff's head. He lifted his paw and licked it before wiping it on his bloody cheek. Quickly licking up the smear he smiled at the taste andput his foot back down. He didn't know how much of it he'd gotten, but it continued to bleed so he didn't worry. "If you do," he said after a moment, barely moving his lips which hushed his voice, "and with the ways I'm thinking," his eyes flicked to her, "how much would you risk for revenge?"
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Lilith heard the male talk to her. She pinned her ears back and effortlessly caught a mouse under her paw. She growled and raised her hackles. She extended her claws, trapping the screaming mouse in a cage made of bone. "I hate that dog to the ends of the earth." She flickered her eyes back to the male with a sharp hiss. "Everything," she whispered. She lowered her weight and squished the mouse under her foot. Blood dripped down the ledge in a small crimson cascade. She smiled wickedly and flicked the corpse away
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Kriff

Kriff smirked. "Perfect." His eyes flicked to where the Pack was gathered. He looked down at the bloody mouse's corpse and imagined a different creature in its place... "You'll have to wait in the dark a bit longer. This isn't for everyone's ears," he started to walk away from the group, sucking in air to combat his hurt side. He'd never forgive Cerberus for this. He was going to be out of hunting. Out of protecting. Out of fighting. And that's what annoyed him the most. "In the mean time," he spoke to Lilith before he'd completely gone out of earshot. "Try not to get hurt. This is going to take all the strength we've got." His eyes wandered and found the pup, safe on Oliver's back. He smirked and lifted on of his paws, though it hurt, and flashed his long dark claws. They gleaned in the sunlight wickedly and he continued walking before anyone else saw. Kriff was making a list... and those on it had better watch out.

(Are we gonna get more involved with the Society soon?)
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu May 09, 2013 4:55 pm

(OOC: Hope so Blade)

Lilith listened to the male and nodded. She grinned when he told her to not get hurt. "That'll be easier said than done ya know," she replied softly. When she saw his face she turned serious. "Alright, I'll lay low for a bit." She didn't really smile and replaced it with a frown. She'd agreed. If this plan was going to allow her to sink her teeth in the mutt Cerberus she would follow through with it. She lowered her head and slunk low to the ground. She crawled on her belly next to Kriff as he walked away from the pack. She saw him lash his claws at the pup and glanced at her. She gave her a smile turned snarl, showing off her full array of teeth. She looked hesitantly at Cerberus and slipped silently away with Kriff. She nipped him gently in the ear when they were a good way away from the pack then raised herself up and trotted away towards the cliffs.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Hova

Hova looked up. She could feel the warmth on Oliver's fur and half of her wanted to snuggle in it. The other half wanted to explore. But the leader had said to stick by Oliver so she did. Her gaze caught Kriff and she stared, transfixed. Even though he'd tried to hurt her, she didn't dislike him. Everyone around here seemed to do that and they turned out nice in the end. She gave a small smile, but it was cut short as he held up his claws and flashed them, grinning evilly. She lowered her head against Oliver, and the black fae from before bared her fangs. Hova looked around, then watched the two leave... they were the youngest here, besides her. She peered at Oliver. "A-are there any more pups here?" she asked hesitantly. She hoped he'd say yes, that there were lots and they'd all get along great. But she practically already knew the answer, just by everyone's reaction to her. She looked back towards Kriff and (Lilith). Hova sighed. She wanted them to accept her. She wanted to be like them and be considered cool and stuff. "So what's everyone's names?" she asked Oliver, since he was closest and she didn't want to go around asking and getting the same responses Kriff had given.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu May 09, 2013 6:57 pm

(Are we gonna get more involved with the Society soon?)

(Hopefully. With all these pack-to-pack relations I'm surprised we haven't had more interaction.)

Oliver caught Liliths flash of teeth and bared his own. Truth be told, as much as he disliked Cerberus, he was part of the reason that Hova was still breathing, no exceptions. A quick twitch of his paw betrayed his nervousness. How was he supposed to do this, keep this pup alive in an environment like this? The brute stood and took a step back, falling into the shadows of a nearby cliff face.

"A-are there any more pups here?"

"No, your the only one." Oliver said quietly, his voice containing just the slightest of shakiness. How? I couldn't keep four alive.. not even four..

"So what's everyone's names?"

Shaking his head to clear it, he answered. "Vincent, Cerberus, Sharon, Lilith, Kriff, and Kivuli. There may be a few more, but their names don't matter." Oliver said, taking a shaky breath. "But listen to me, Hova. Every wolf in this pack has something to hide. Trust no one, and forget about friends. These wolves'll stab you in the back the second you turn around. I know we've only known each other for a few moments, but your all I have and I want the best for you. Head my words, Hova. I wouldn't lie to you."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu May 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Vincent

Vincent looked to Cerberus, since no one else seemed to be answering his question. "Cerberus, who's the kid?" he asked again. He looked towards Oliver and could only distinguish the little pup by the light patch on the male's body (Recap: Vincent is pretty much only able to see in black-and-white. I know that's true for most dogs but I'm assuming y'all can see color) He squinted his eyes, but it did nothing to help him and he dropped his head with a deep sigh.

Kriff

"That's all I ask of you for now," he reminded her, arching his eyebrow and emphasizing the last two words: for now. He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one followed them. He didn't trust anyone, not even the wolf by his side. He was going to withhold as much as he could, not because he was scared. No, obviously not. Because it wasn't her business to know. He flicked his ear after Lilith bit it, not that it had hurt. He arched his eyebrow yet again and smirked. He didn't say anything though, and his face turned in the direction they were going. He found a large stone and leapt onto it. He laid down, crossing his paws and longing his chin on top of them. He took a moment to lick his side where the broken ribs were, and then returned to his previous position.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum