Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 7 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

About an hour later, Alaska woke once again, she growled "okay, who is making that noise?!" then, Alaska noticed that Ken wasn't with Lucas "what could that pup be up to?" she asked herself, then she saw Ken and Niji tormenting a larger wolf (blade), he was younger then Alaska, but obviously older than a pup "stop it you two, I'm trying to sleep, and your living playground probably was too!" Alaska growled at the pups again, then she heard Fiera calling for Alba and ran over to see what the problem was "you two behave yourselves while I'm gone!" she called behind her "Fiera, what's wrong, did something happen to Alba? Do you need me to help?" she asked the fox when she finally found her, then she saw a dog a few feet away "oh, who are you?" she asked, directing some of her attention to the new canine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Niji

Niji continued to the pull on Blade's tail. He ignored the growls, and the others telling him to stop, he was having far to much tormenting a creature larger then him. His long stringy whip like doberman tail wagged crazily in the air. The young pup thought no one would discipline him due to him having no mother.Niji dug his sharp needle like teeth deeper into the soft tail skin of the large male wolf. A devilish grin played along his mouth.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Blade snarled in frustration. 'These foolish pups just don't get it!' he thought. The one on his tail was wiggling with happiness as it continues biting his tail. It felt like he was trying to amputate the skin off! As much as he knew it was all fun and games to them, Blade's temper flared. They were so happy, so content, and it angered him. Before he could stop himself his paw swung at the little doberman, its sharp claws and force connecting with its (Niji's) body.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 am

Niji

When Blade's claws and force come into contact with his body and sending him flying and then rolling into the dirt, leave, and pine needles. He yelped sharply, and he started to whimper. His ears went flat against his head. He looked at his shoulder where Blade's paw made contact with his body. The large young wolf (blade) left only a few deep scratches. He went and started trying to lick his hurt shoulder. His once loose tail tightly curled around him. He whimpered again.
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Realizing what he'd done, Blade stood up and used a paw to scrape the other pup off his neck. (Sorry if the first sentence seemed like I'm trying to godmod Ken but he hasn't showed up yet to say what else Ken's doing) He didn't try to apologize. He'd attacked a pup, and he knew this wouldn't count as being provoked. Stepping back a few paces, Blade turned and fled. Even among misfits he didn't belong. Didn't belong anywhere. Weaving through the trees he skidded to a halt when he almost fell into the creek again. He just stood there, breathless. Trying to decide what he'd do next.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

After getting no reply from the distraught Fiera, Alaska decided that she'd take a midnight walk around the place, she felt as though she still hadn't explored the area quite enough, she troted through the thick underbrush looking at everything around her "well well, who have we here?" Alaska spun around towards the voice "huh?!" she exclaimed seeing nothing there, she continued on her way "I've never seen a wolf quite like you before." said the mysterious voice "alright, who's there? Show yourself!" Alaska called to the unknown creature, wondering what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Ken

Ken noticed that the brute was trying to fling him off his neck, but the pup wasn't ready to lose this battle yet. So he gripped the skin harder and retracted his little claws clinging on to the male, but when Ken heard a yelp he loosen his gripping on the brute and was scraped off the male. Ken yelped when he tumbled on the cold ground, he weakly looked up to see the brute(Blade) flee. The little pup growled at the male he hurted the pups, Ken glanced over to the whimpering pup Niji. Ken's lobes flatten against his side and he slowly stood up, he noticed his left front paw was slightly sprained but he paid no mind to it, he limbed over to Niji, a small whimper escaped the pups maw, "Niji a-are you okay?" Kenny knew he asked a dumb question but he wanted to let the pup know that he cared for his new friend and hope the pup wasn't mad at him, suddenly he remember Lucas and knew that the white brute would scold him for what he had done.
Lucas

Lucas was sleeping soundly when his lobes perked to the sound of growls and yelps. He growled slightly giving whoever was making that sound a warning. But when the sound continued on, the male eyes snapped open showing his dazzling sliver eyes. He slowly looked up, a growl rumbled in his chest Luke was trying to control his anger and urge to yell. He saw the brute(Blade) run off, and Ken limping over to a little doberman pup. "Ken!" thought the worried male, lifting his four limbs he quickly trotted over to the two pupss, "What's going on?" asked Lucas. His eyes looked towards the pup then to the wolf that ran out of the den, Luke's eyes narrowed.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon quickly stood up as she saw the young male with some wounds. She walked over, and gently asked "Do you want some herbs to help you out?" She smiled a little, looking over to the other wolves, nearby. She kept an eye on Velvel just in case.

***Velvel***
Velvel jumped as she heard yelping. She tried to see what was going on, but her mamma left to another wolf. She was confused and scared, and ran directly to mamma, staying close behind her, glancing at the wolf.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 pm

(Sharon, I'm assuming you're talking to Blade. If not tell me and I'll change the post.)

Blade looked at the pale-amber she-wolf (Sharon) and his brow furrowed. "I'm fine," he growled gruffly, laying down and wincing. The wolf pup had dug its nails in before he scarped it off, leaving jagged clawmarks on his back and neck. His ear twitched and he turned away from her. He didn't know why she cared. "You might as well waste your breath on the pups back in the cave," he added, looking over his shoulder and seeing another pup hiding behind her (Velvel). He would have growled at the pup but he was too tired and stressed to at the moment and his head just flopped onto his paws and he huffed loudly.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Alaska gasped when she saw the creature climb down a tree, it had long legs, big paws, a short tail, a spotted back, and tuffed ears, it was the lynx in her drawing! "hello ma'am, my name is Eli" the feliform said "hello Eli, I'm Alaska" she stammered in awe "oh, Alaska, so you are the one I am looking for, I have been given a message to send you" he replied to Alaska "oh, really? Please tell me this message!" she started to shake, wondering what the message was "you have lived a good life, and fought a good fight, but now, the time has come to go home, just as your parents have." and with that, he vanished, like a ghost, Alaska was bewildered, and figured she was having halucinations and troted back to the den to get better rest, she curled back up on her moss bed and yawned, when she opened her eyes she was no longer in the den, but in the place of rest and peace, Alaska nuzzled her mother and father lovingly, Alaska now truly was home.

Last edited by Alaska on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:22 pm

(Sure, why not, sorry should have clearfied it)
***Sharon***
Sharon nodded to the male. (Blade) "Okay, then, but, if you ever need help, just finde me..." She licked Velvel, then headed to the other wolf(Niji) and asked. "Do you need some herbs to help?" She glanced at his wounds. It happened so quick, she didn't see it coming. He had some scratches, and looked back at Velvel, cuddling her, while waiting for the wolf's answer.

***Velvel***
Velvel quickly hid behind mamma, when she saw the big wolf looking at her. She looked back while her mamma was asking another wolf. SHe looked up at mamma, wondering why the wolf seemed like the way he was. She peeked at the other male(Niji) seeing that he was hurt. She looked around, and saw a wolf, Alaska, and looked up, still confused.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Blade looked up at the treetops without lifting his head. He hadn't met anyone he liked so far. The pups were annoying, but when weren't they? Granted, he hadn't really talked to anyone... Blade reached over and pulled his tail closer so he could check out the punctures. It wasn't bleeding (thankfully for the pup) but the pokes were reddening and aggravated. He licked them, hoping it would soothe them. It didn't help much. He moved to trying to lick his back scratches but most of them were right behind his neck and he strained to reach them, missing each time. He realized he might have looked ridiculous but no one was around, so it didn't really matter.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Ken

Ken quietly watch Sharon and Velvel, when Sharon asked Niji a question Ken looked over to Velvel giving the innocent pup a smile hoping to calm her down only for a little bit. His ears perked to the voice of Lucas, he slowly turned around. He was getting ready to look into the face of a angry wolf but instead of a grouchy expression, he saw Lucas eyes fill with worry. "uh-uh Lucas... I-Its my fa-fault I was getting rough and I only wanted to play... I'll go apologize" said the young pup, he looked out of the den and raced after the male wolfs scent. While running he saw a figure up ahead it was the neon wolf, he was trying to lick his wound, "Hey Mr!" shouted the Ken, hoping the brute(Blade) would hear him.
Lucas

Lucas took a step back giving the healer she wolf(Sharon) room to observe the injured doberman. Glancing over to Ken, the white brute patiently listened to the pup speak. When Ken offered to apologize, Lucas was about to say something to the pup but was too late, the young lad had already bolted off. Luke shook his head slowly, "Oh this pup.. he's going to get himself hurt one day" thought the Arctic Male. Lucas sighed quietly and bounded after Ken, he didn't want to leave the pup alone, he had to watch over Ken no matter what.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Blade was almost lost in his thoughts when a voice pulled him back. Looking up, he saw the pup who'd given him these infernal wounds. His lips scrunched as he snarled. "Get away from me, you little nuisance. I'm not in the mood." He knew from his previous though short experience it wouldn't listen to him, but he warned it. As much as he wouldn't admit it, he hoped the other little one wasn't that hurt.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

After nuzzling her parents, she heard something, and opened her eyes for real and saw it was only a hopeful dream, she growled in discontentment and went back to sleep, hoping the dream would fill her head once again. (decided I'd stay longer, Alaska still wants to have a pup)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Ken

When Ken reached to the brute, he came to a complete stop a few feets away from the male. He took a while before responding to the males sharp words, taking deep breaths Ken glared at the wolf in front of him. "Hey! Buddy don't call me that... I'm way to hot to be called something like that!" barked the conceited pup, his emerald orbs locked onto the male in front of him. Ken felt somewhat angered at the male but had an enlighten feeling being near the male's presence, "He could be fun to be around" thought the pup, a small evil smirk curled up his lips.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Blade threw his head back as he laughed at the pup's words. "You're too young and little to be 'hot'. Grow up some, then we'll talk," he teased. In some ways he enjoyed pups, though he didn't think he could deal with some of his own. Hmm... if the pup stepped a little closer... Blade looked at the river and pretended to ignore the pup, which he realized was male, hoping his pride would make him step forward and defend himself.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Ken

Ken lobes twitched when the male said something about him being little. He plainly looked at the brute in front of him, he was caught by surprise when the male laughed. Ken tilted his head but remained silent, his tails swinging behind him, and the pup laughed along with the brute, but he felt dumb because he didn't no the reason why the male laughed. Stepping closer to the male Ken ridiculously said, "Well if I can't be hot I might as well be spicy... but if I can't be spicy I might as well be called cute." He walked in circles, trying to show the uninterested male his beautiful smexi coat color.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Blade grinned wickedly. "No, you can't be hot... but you can be cold!" he shouted as he stood up quickly and grabbed the pup by the scruff of the neck. Without any hesitation he flung him into the creek, somewhere shallow enough that the pup could touch but deep enough to not hurt as he fell in. He laughed, imagining the pup's face when he surfaced.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 pm

ALBA

Watching a giant dog hurdle towards Alba, she shrieked, but calmed as it slowed down. "Uh, hi? Who are you? Dang, your big." Alba smirked, and brushed her tail against the ground. Alba had gotten bigger now, maybe the size of Ken. Speaking of which, she saw him along with a larger wolf in the corner of her eye. "Hold on, I have a friend who might need my help." She nodded at the dog (Faith) and galloped swiftly away. "Hey Ken!" Alba heard their conversation (Lucas & Blade) and grinned. She tilited her chin up high and puffed out her chest slightly. "You think he's cute? Take a look at me!" She played around, rolled on her belly, and swished her fancy tail in the air. With a laugh, she stumbled over to her side laughing. "As you can see, I'm a model in training."

FIERA

"Wait, Alba! Oh, well." Fiera sighed, and patted Faith's back lightly. "Alba's ok, we don't need to hurry now." The fox leaped from Faith's neck and landed gracefully in front of her. She bowed respectfully, and nodded. "Thanks for the help, Faith. Do you need me to show you to the den?"

FAITH

Faith nodded back at Fiera, and responded to her offer. "That would be lovely. Although, do you know anyone who can help with these wounds?" She turned slightly to the side, and revealed the deep gash across her eye and underfur. Faith sighed, and sat down carefully upon the brave little fox.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Ken

"No, you can't be hot... but you can be cold!"
Ken took a step back, he felt somewhat feared by what the male said. He quickly turned around but was too slow, he felt the teeth of the brute grabbing his fur. "Oh NO! I'm going to die!" thought the pup, he didn't want this kind of death he wanted a beautiful death not this kind! SPLASH! The pup was now soaking wet, and he was shivering from the coldness. He heard a familiar voice call his name but he was too focus on getting out of the creek. He quickly splashed out of the creek, shaking his soaking fur back and forth. He glared at the male(Blaze) again and gave him a snort, then he turned to the approaching fox Alba.
Lucas

A white figure slowly emerged out of the woods. His argent pools quietly watch the two behaviors of the wolves. He shook his head slowly when he saw Ken get tossed into the water, then he saw Alba running up to them. He sighed loudly this time and cantered to the wolves, his tail hung loose behind him. His heart felt a big pain for some unknown reason, he hasn't seen Alaska and he was beginning to feel lonely.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Blade laughed even harder when the pup came out and glared at him. "You look-- like-- a rat!" he managed between laughs. He then turned to the other voice. It was a little fox kit. He watched her and turned back to the wolf pup. "I think you've lost. Her little routine is much cuter than you in itself, and then there's the fact that she's a fox." he winked at her, knowing or at least doubting she'd get it but would probably be happy anyways.

That's when he saw the big white wolf padding towards him. He couldn't read the male's expression, but he didn't know if he wanted to. "Umm... hello, sir," he managed, trying to be polite. He'd probably already caused a lot of trouble.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 am

Ken

Ken frowned when the male called him a rat. The pup snapped and began shouting, "I am not a rat!" When the male looked over to Alba, Ken did the same. Ken didn't want the small fox to see his attitude so the young pup changed his expression and grinned wide to Alba and yipped, "Hey Alba!" Hearing the neon male again, Ken growled silently for only the male to hear, but cleared his throat and said, "I definitely lost to Alba... I agree she is much cuter!" A recognizable scent entered the young Ken's nose, and Ken made his posture look smaller a small whimpering sound escaped his maw, "Oh snap Lucas! I was suppose to apologize" thought Ken, he quickly glance to the brute(Blade) then back to Lucas.
Lucas

Lucas shook his pure coat and looked at the two brutes in front of him, first to Ken then to the male wolf(Blade) he saw running out of the den. He raised his eyebrows to the two then unhinged his mouth to speak, "Hello, I see you and Ken are getting along...splendidly. Has he apologize to you yet?" He looked over to Ken again and saw the pup looking smaller, his silver eyes flickered a warning to the pup.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 am

Alaska cringed, she still couldn't get back to sleep, then, she heard a splash "what now?" she grumbled as she slowly got up and padded to the river, when she saw Ken, and the young wolf (blade) she showed her teeth at both of them "I guess you got what you deserved Ken!" she said sternly to the pup, then she turned to blade "I believe it is Ken's adopted father Lucas's job to punish the pup, I know pups can be bad, you still shouldn't do things like that, he could have been hurt badly!" she growled at the new comer, and she started to walk back to the den, but she noticed the sun peeking over the mountain and stopped, wondering what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:16 am

Blade grinned. Maybe pups weren't so bad... when he heard the white wolf he glanced down at the pup. "Why no, he hasn't." He sat down and looked up innocently, craning his ear, "I'm waiting," he taunted the pup. When the collie-wolf came up and scolded him his mood broke. It wasn't punishment. It had been payback! Besides, the pup wasn't hurt was it? Adults worried way too much. Grumbling, Blade stalked off, "Nevermind about the apology. I'm fine. No worries," he called over his shoulder.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next