Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 17 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raven Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:23 pm

(OOC: KAGE!!! Lol. I found that you can see white best on here...)

'Raven can you hear me?! Get out of there! Right now! Run away!' Raven wheeled and stopped when the thought came. So hard and sharp. She shook her head and howled. What was that? She looked around. No one was near. She kept running and came to a small clearing. She panted hard and looked over her shoulder. Nothing. She sighed in relief. The bushes shook to her left and all the fatigue rushed from her body and was replaced by cold dread. She rose to her full height and bared her fangs. She raised her hackles and her claws slipped from their sheaths. She pinned her ears to her skull and a low growl issued from the depths of her throat. "Come any closer and your dead buddy!" She snarled. She was ready for him. Cerberus. She would take him and she would fight to the death. For the sake of her mate and her pack. Til death do us part. The thought rang in her mind. They russled again and she stood her ground. Suddenly a face appeared which stopped her. Raiden?....
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

(Someone needs to kill this background before it kills me.)

"I'm really sorry, but I think I need a moment...sorry..."

Taking a step back, Silk got a sense of the scene in front of her. "O-Oh, no. I'm sorry. I-I'll leave now." She said, feeling guilty and as if she were intruding. She turned, eager to leave the fea alone with the faltering pup. It wasn't her place to bother her, at times like this Silk knew how important being alone could get. She padded away, her steps fast and a bit jittery. She didn't want to see anyone die, she didn't want to be around anyone dieing, and she didn't want anyone to die. It freaked her out, brought on memories she didn't want. The whole thing made her feel even guiltier, the fact that she couldn't stand it. But she coulden't help it, either. "Screw this.."
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 pm

(OOC: Following Raven's use white advice...)

She jabbed his shoulder and he laughed, not in a "how-pathetic" way but in a friendly way. "I take it because I'm used to being the target of another's frustration, and a wolf's got to get it out of their system somehow. Might as well be me." He said the last sentence casually and with a shrug, as if he didn't care. Though of course he did. He could still feel a tenderness on his back and neck where he'd been bitten. Not that he'd let it show then, and he wouldn't now. Asmira was about his age, and he had to make sure she knew he wasn't weak, in any way.
He came to a stop when he heard Asmira's faltering voice and looked back. She hadn't moved. She was looking around awkwardly. He rotated his whole body to her and his head tilted to the side. "You've never played tag?" he asked, moving towards her. Dang, she must have had an even more pathetic childhood than HE did, and that was saying something. He didn't ask her though, figuring she would tell him at some point and he could just act cool about it. "Well, whatever. It's basically just I tag you and you chase me. If you can somehow manage to keep up and poke me, the roles reverse and I chase after you. Easy enough?" Blade smirked, challenging her with his eyes.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon sniffed, then when she was done clearing the body away, she walked out, and found Silk. "Hey, yeah,...sorry about that, it was...just...I kind got overwhelmed. But, I think I should be alright now...sorry about that." She tried to say it brightly, not wanting to make the other wolves depressed. She looked over at the pups, and smiled.

Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:57 pm

(Speaking of pups, where are you guys? XD I'm waiting for them to like all of a sudden lunge out of a bush and tackle Blade)

"I take it because I'm used to being the target of another's frustration, and a wolf's got to get it out of their system somehow. Might as well be me."

"Dont underestimate your worth," Asmira told him, to some extent copying Raven's words (from WAY back when). She took a step towards him and then decided against it. She knew he wouldn't accept her comfort, being all macho and cocky like he was.

"Well, whatever. It's basically just I tag you and you chase me. If you can somehow manage to keep up and poke me, the roles reverse and I chase after you. Easy enough?"

"Somehow manage?" she sneered. She knew he was setting her up, trying to make her leap before she looked, so to speak. Ha! She padded towards him slowly, with a confused expression. "Not entirely sure I get it..." she said slowly, still continuing towards him. The ground was hard beneath her paws, perfect for use as a springboard. When she got close, within 3 meters, her eyes snapped on him and narrowed predator-like. A grin stretched just before she jumped, clearing the distance between them in a heartbeat. Her front legs shoved against his shoulders, forceful enough to send him sprawling backwards and she pinned him. "Is THIS how it works?" she grinned wickedly, though that evil side left as quickly as it had started and she jumped off of him and sped away. "Let's see if YOU'RE fast enough!" she called with a triumphant laugh.

Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:51 pm

"Dont underestimate your worth," Asmira told him, and Blade laughed. "Believe me, I'm not."

As the she-wolf walked toward him, he almost felt pity for her. Didn't understand Tag, how stupid could you get? He was on the balls of his feet, ready to run. But if she didn't get it, did he have to continue explaining? Was she really an idiot? He saw the mischievous glint in her eyes too late as she lunged for him. His spine thudded against the soft earth and his head snapped back. He'd underestimated her speed, something he wouldn't do again. "Let's see if YOU'RE fast enough!" she called and Blade grinned. NOW it was going to get interesting. "I'm letting you get a head start!" he called and took off after the fae's brown striped form. He could tell her was catching up. "There's no escape!" he hollered, forcing his legs to slap against the ground faster. He wasn't going to lose. Never.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:44 pm

(I think I'll only RP Alba and Fiera for a while. Faith might die... :'U
I'm really sorry that I haven't been online in months; It's just me trying to catch up on my older pack... Again, I'm really sorry, but thank you all for being patient. :3)

FIERA

Fiera awoke, and watched as the sun glistened off of her tail's smooth and silk fur. "I've been hibernating, haven't I." She grunted, feeling immediately useless to herself. "Eh, erm, uh..." She studdered as she leaped down the tree's branches with an uneasy feeling, and decided she should probably find something to eat. First, she needed to see her kit. "Alba! Where are you?" She summoned for her beloved child to come trotting up to her side. She must be a bit older and stronger by now.

ALBA

"Mum? Mum!" Alba leaped off of the tiny rock, and stumbled over to her mother. With a wide smile, and a loving nuzzle, she curled into her mother's tail. "Mum! I missed you so much! I didn't know where you were!" She felt her eyes water, but knew she was not going to cry at a time like this. She missed her mum so much! She didn't even remember her real name! Oh wait, it's Fiera. Hehe.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:24 pm

"Believe me, I'm not."

Asmira snorted. She didn't believe him for a second, and anyone who did had another thing coming to them: her. He wasn't a bad guy, he just needed to stop trying to be. Asmira felt like she saw a nicer side to him that he didn't want to show.

"I'm letting you get a head start! There's no escape!"

"Yeah right!" she howled back, then turned to concentrate on running. She wanted to win, just to show him that she could. She looked over her shoulder. He was catching up! Right about then she realized that maybe she wasn't faster, but she was smarter and agile. She was going to have to trick him... and she knew just the way. She made a quick right turn, practically skidding but she recovered quickly. That wasn't her only trick. She sprinted straight towards and tree and at the last moment her back legs contracted and she sprung at the tree. Her paws connected and she bounced again, sailing over Blade and took off running in the opposite direction. She never faltered, and swell of pride came to her chest. "Beat that!" she challenged him.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 pm

***SHaron***
Sharon saw Fiera, and Alba, and happily greeted them. Soon, she quickly called for her own child, for she was worried too. "Velvel? Come here, dear!" She called, looking around and hoping to see Velvel. She haven't interacted with the pup for a while now, and wanted to.

***Velvel***
Velvel quickly turned as she heard mamma calling her name. "Mamma? I'm here! " She quickly trotted over, seeing Alba, and hugged Sharon. She looked up with her sparkling eyes, and smiled. She turned to Alba, then smiled saying hi.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 am

~Cerberus~

After he had found the den that the others so badly wanted he decided that it was best that he explored the area, wanting to know more of his brothers territory and scheming as he did. He didn't notice that he had gone to far and had actually walked on forbidden territory. 'Awe shucks. Looks like he knows I'm here already.' He said as he growled in excitement. 'How long will it take him to get me though?' He chuckles and found a female of black fur that had his scent. 'Awe this should be fun.' He had an evil smirk on and circled around the female that looked like she was looking for something but he wasn't near enough for her to see him. 'Hurry up brother or she'll be in a world of pain.' He groaned impatiently but not long Raiden had gotten to where he was.

"Took you long enough." He said and chuckles, not loud enough to lead the other female to them yet since he didn't want another Dire to fight him right now. It was too soon for that. "You couldn't stay faithful to her, ey? Some mate you were." Anger within his voice. "... But as much as I wanted to kill you right now, I'd better not. It's not the right time and besides you'd want to be with her right now, right?" He nodded his head to the direction to where the raven black female was located. "I'll take my leave for now but pose my appearance as a threat, Brother. I will hunt her down and the rest of your so called pack, you cheating B******!" He half yelled and whispered and then ran away, disappearing into the thickly planted forest.

~Raiden~

"Cerberus..." He trailed off, a hint of strain within his voice. Raiden didn't dare attack for Raven was so near them that she could get hurt by HIM. He didn't want that to happen to her. 'I hope he hasn't found her.' He thought to himself.[/font]

"You couldn't stay faithful to her, ey? Some mate you are."

He growled at him but still not uttering a single word to him. The wolf that stood in front of him was not the brother he had known since they're were pups. Cerberus was now much bigger than he had expected almost surpassing him. He was afraid that he could say something that would tick him off and run after Raven. He remained silent and let him talk.

"I'll take my leave for now but pose my appearance as a threat, Brother. I will hunt her down and the rest of your so called pack, you cheating B******!"

Before Raiden could attack him for insulting and threatening him, Cerberus had already disappeared. He wanted to chase after him and kill him for threatening to hurt Raven but then he hears her say his name.

"Raiden?.."

He hears her say with her wonderful voice that somehow calmed him down. Hearing her say his name sent shivers run down his spine but it wasn't disturbing. It was more pleasurable than expected.

"He's gone..." He said in a weak voice and then walked over to nuzzle her cheek, making sure that Cerberus hadn't laid a paw on her. "He escaped." He added, now frustrated. He should have fought and killed him while he had the chance but he didn't and he doesn't know the reason why. He sighs dejectedly.

Last edited by Raiden :) on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 am

Raven heard Raiden and stopped her assualt. Raiden? What was he doing here? She lowered her hackles and her lip went slack, covering her top teeth once again. She saw him walk forward, towards her. "He's gone, He escaped." He nuzzled her cheek and sighed. She looked at him. "Cerberus," she hissed. She looked away. So that was Cerberus...She turned back to the red male. "Are you alright?" She asked. She walked around him, looking for any trace of injury and stopped in front of him. "Raiden, what happened?" She pinned ears back briefly. Her tail flickered behind her impatiently. "No, we have wasted to much time already. We have to alert the pack to this." She wheeled and ran a short distance looking over her shoulder at the male. "Tell me what happened on the way." She called. She continued her run towards the hollow log, still a long ways away.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:34 pm

"Yeah right!" Blade heard her call back and his lowered his neck. Almost immediately the wind whooshed over him and he could feel as the resistance faded. He wasn't going to be bested. When the female took an unexpected turn he almost ran right past her. He had to make a bit of an arc but he continued. He growled under his breath. She was going to be like a rabbit, wasn't she? As she aimed for the tree, Blade started skidding to a halt. She could be crazy and run into it, but not him. As Asmira ricocheted off the tree Blade sprung into the air and wrapped his paws around her neck, using the natural gravity to drag her down. His triumphant laugh cut through the forest though it was short lived as the she-wolf (technically) landed on him and he made a grunting sound.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Key walk around not really having anything to do. She finally laid down on the soft grass. "I need to talk to Raven." " "If I don't I'll be the one to pay for it."
thought Key.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am

~Raiden~

"Tell me what happened on the way."

Raven began to run and he immediately followed. Fighting whether he should tell Raven what Cerberus said. 'I don't want her to get scared and worry but she'll worry even more if she's left out in the dark.' He sighs.

"He threatened to hunt you and everyone else in the pack down and disappeared right after that, saying that this wasn't the right time to battle." He said with a growl. "I should have killed him when I got the chance but If I had started he might have gotten to you." He said the last part weakly, afraid of one event happening again.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 am

Asmira heard the laugh and looked down in time to see the male leap into the air. Her eyes widened. "Noo!" she howled as he dragged her down, cutting off her previous "Beat that!" slightly. Asmira didn't like the feeling of falling, even if it was with someone else. When they hit the ground she heard him and jumped off immediately. "Sorry!" she apologized quickly, "then, wait, what am I sorry for? It's your own fault," she teased Blade. She walked up to him while he was still on the ground and poked his nose. "Tag." she said with no emotion and didn't take off running. She was a bit out of breath and she stood there huffing.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 pm

[color=white]Silk padded along in near silence, taking no refuge in it, but fearing it. Silence was supposed to be good, no predators, no thunder, no nothing. Some wolves relished it, but having been enveloped in such for so long, she didn't have that kind of grace. It was an enemy waiting to strike, uncertainty that over powered everything else. There was no family to run to if - no, when, that enemy stuck. No friends to sit with when it all came down. H*ll, she wasn't even a full member of her pack. Much less a respected one. She was alone in this silence, alone while the walls tumbled down. [color]
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

(Please don't curse? Thanks Raiden. We do have younger puppeteers.)

FIERA

Fiera was deep within the trees, searching for any nice snacks to feed her dear Alba. While tracking down a tricky squirrel, she perked her ears at Alba's whince. Fearfully, she peered down the branches, and saw that Alba was no longer in sight - Well, she was behind the den. Fiera howled reassuringly to her, and sneakily climbed about the branches. She widened her eyes, for her ears already perked, at an unfamiliar scent. Could this be... Who Raiden was speaking about... Cyber... Cerberus! She released a silent yip, and nearly choked on her words. Though, the proud and risky Red Fox would risk anything except her Alba. Hidden within the thick branches of the oak, she peeked a nose between a few, and spoke with her mysteriously hissed tone. "So, you're the new wolf in town?" Fiera dropped her long and flowing tail. "I heard you have, hmm, quite the choppers?" She hissed, and leaped into the next tree, a bit closer to Cerberus. "Well, I hope you're disappointed to know that your brother here doesn't know much about foxes." She whisked down the tree's bark, and flagged a challenging look towards the strong male. "Too bad you don't, either." With a snarl filled of aggression, she swiftly lunged into the air, and landed rather promptly on the oddly colored male. "Gots'm nice, fluffy fur here, aye? Mind if I... Wipe a few claws?" She scraped her long and fiercely sharp claws along the male's back without hesitation. Honey, I am far too fast for a bulky peasant like yourself. She had no worries. Besides, this was Raiden's brother. It wasn't like she'd care for a villian's wounds.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Raven ran steadily and listened to Raiden's words. She heard his voice drop and looked at him. She stopped a short ways from the den and faced him. She shook her head. "Nothing will happen to me." She said firmly. "I won't be like Sarah. Nothing will happen....If we stay apart. I'll wager Cerberus doesn't know we are....partners." She looked away and hesitated. "If we stay away from each other he won't be any wiser." She turned and hurried towards the den. She climbed the log and howled for the others. She wiped all thoughts of Raiden from her mind, in case Cerberus had the mental link thing with his brother. It was for his protection that they remained seperated. It was the others she cared about now. They were her first and only concern now. For some reason she couldn't explain she felt an amazing sense of freedom and liberation from being in a partnership. She smiled then threw her head back and howled. Her Freedom was restored now. She could focus now. Focus on the fight. Her main priority.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 pm

~Cerberus~
(Before going back to the militia den)
It wasn't long after he had left his brother that a small irritating fox jumped on to him and started to scratch him. He disn't listen to whatever it said. He had much more complicated things to think about rather then deal with a such a nuisance. When he had felt the slight pain that the red fox had done with it's tiny claws, Cerberus couldn't help but turn and growl at it. He raised his large paw and striked it towards the fox, sending it flying towards a large tree trunk. The loud thud that he heard made him smirk but he did not dare to turn around again for he had lingered in THEIR territory for far too long and it was time to leave. He did not hesitate any longer and ran back towards his other pack members.

~Raiden~

"No! Don't ever say that we'll stay apart." He said, not liking the idea of being away from one another but Raven didn't seem to have heard him for she had already went up a log and howled for the others. Raiden had seen how happy she was and couldn't help but feel heartbroken because she wanted to be free. Something inside Raiden just wanted her for himself and he wished that she could've stayed that way but that doesnt't seem to be the case right now.
"Cerberus already knows, Raven. He knows how important you are to me..." He whispered to himself as he bit his bottom lip until it bled, not caring whether it had hurt or not, he had a much greater pain in his heart that dulled the pain of his lip. Raiden decides to just watch her from afar, he didn't have a choice for he loved Raven so much.
"Be free as a bird..." He muttered, not lettling anyone hear what he just said.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

(Short post is short)

Blade grinned. "Got ya," he laughed and released his leg from around her as she struggled free. He almost burst out laughing at her apology. "All's fair in love and war... and in tag," he shrugged, "at least I got you." He was about to stand up when she poked his nose. It wrinkled, not liking the feel, and involuntarily he sneezed. He shot her a glare, that was her fault. He wiped a leg over his nose and stood up. "You're supposed to run, it's kinda part of the game," he teased her.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Raven heard the thoughts of the red male come to her and she stopped in her calling. No don't ever say that we'll stay apart! She looked at him from her stand hold on the log. I already did, she countered. Cerberus already knows Raven. He knows how important you are to me.... She felt the sense of greed and pride he took in claiming her as his own and snarled to herself for becoming so blind and foolish. It was a dream, a thought. Nothing more. Nothing less. It was something she wouldn't let happen again. She felt a cold steel resolve form and shook her head at him from her distance. Make me unimportant to you, she snapped. She didn't care if it stung. Always for selfish greedy reasons. Greed is the root of all evil. Here is proof of it. Feelings and emotion control the actions and choices, leading to false hopes and pretenses. Another reality. A fake reality. Be as free as a bird... She paused momentarily, then glanced sideways at him before hopping off the log. She trotted through the field with only one thought on her mind. Raven...I am a bird...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm

"No I just need to help the pack, that all. I don't need to tell anyone." Key thought. She got up from her place and went to the den. "Men I need something to do." she thought
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:55 am

~Raiden~

He only continued to stare at Raven. Not tearing his gaze upon her, not even when she turned away from him.

'Make me unimportant to you'

He growled at her but he knew better than to push his own feelings on to her. It wouldn't be fair for someone who want's to be free such as her.
"FINE!" He said but didn't noticed that he had yelled it out loud, anger and sadness deep within his voice. He ran away for now, not really knowing where to go and only stopped when he fell from a cliff and dropped on to a ledge. His body was now slumped down the dirt and pain was surging through out his body but he did not dare to stand up again. His eyes were closed and he only opened them briefly just to see where he was. His vibrant green eyes now turned to dull and gray ones, as if his soul wasn't there anymore. Raiden looked lifeless.

He raised his head and pulled it back, closing his eyes and howled, his voice echoing from where he lay. It sounded beautiful, almost like singing but it was sad, sorrowful and grieving. He howled numerous times before he finally stopped and just let his head drop down with a thud. He was rejected.. Rejected by his own mate. Years ago he only heard that it was painful to be rejected by your own mate and he didn't think that it was more painful than when he had lost Sarah. It felt like his insides where on fire and like they twisted to some painful degree. His mind blank and could not think wisely as he did before.

"I'm such a mess." He muttered but a sharp pain interrupted him.
"Urk!.." He curled up in pain but as he did the pain just got worse. He was now gasping because of the unbearable pain.
"Ah, great a broken rib. Just my luck." He mumbled frustrated but it won't take long for him to recover. He was different from the others, that much he knows. He howls again to signal the others not to go near him and then fell unconscious.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 am

Raven heard him yell at her but didn't turn to counter. She liked it this way. He gave her her space. And that's what she needed. She felt herself walk in a wide arch and come back to the den. Key was there. "Hey Key," she said lying down. "I'm glad to see that our wounds have healed." She smiled briefly to the black fae. She usually seemed in a good mood. Raven wanted to talk to someone. "So. What you doing Key? Cerberus and his gang are close now, we could use a few guards hanging around, couple warriors scouting around." She gave her a lopsided smile. Far off she heard two distinct howls. One was long and grieving and she knew it was caused by her. She shrugged it off without a thought. The second was long and pained, as if it took effort to breathe. She shuddered involuntarily. Raiden. Her thoughts drifted before she had a chance to stop them. Are you alright?.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Key turned back to Raven. "Raven I have something to tell you. You may not trust me when I say this but I feel you need know." then there was a short pause. Key's voice shook as she said "I'm from the Axis pack."
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next