Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Inside the Human Camp EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Inside the Human Camp EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Inside the Human Camp EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Inside the Human Camp EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Inside the Human Camp EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Inside the Human Camp

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inside the Human Camp Empty Inside the Human Camp

Post by Raven Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

This is deep inside the human encampment where the Society typically find most of its dog or half dog recruits. Its is a very dangerous place and much caution should be used here.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inside the Human Camp Empty re: inside the camp

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"Hey over here, this way, the back of the settlement is where I saw them!" Alaska breaks into a quick trot

Back to top Go down

Inside the Human Camp Empty Re: Inside the Human Camp

Post by Raven Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Raven listens to the wolfdogs words and follows quickly behind her, looking around nervously for any trouble. She never enjoyed coming here and would much rather have had stayed behind with Maddox. But she owed a debt with Kage and had volunteered to do this so she would do it.

Dogs shall post anytime now.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inside the Human Camp Empty re rp

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Alaska trots cheerfully through the camp, easily avoiding any threats and stopping every now and then for a pat on the head or a milk bone, Alaska, even though her mother was killed in the camp, understands that not everyone is like that, and easily forgives the humans (that didn't do crime) for being human. "Hey Raven, you okay back there? I could show down if you need me to." She called behind her.

(Hey Raven, you could pm all of the dogs and ask them to meet us here Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm

SPIRITA

Spirita, the wise old Husky, stared as a group of canids approached her. She recognized one of them, Alaska, and nodded respectfully. The Husky had a deep gash in her leg from a human trying to get at her fur. Although, all he got was a hair. She slowly arose, and was maybe as tall as the rest of the wolves. "Hello," Spirita hated that crack in her voice. "I'm Spirita. I can tell the young Alaska has gotten you in disguise," She nodded to the Border Collie, then to the wolves, and bowed in respect. Spirita knew the ways of the wolf, and respected their traditions. She could hear a human nearby, juggling something metal. "Quick, we don't have much time. Get in here," Spirita was a strong dog, but not at the moment. She limped into a hole she had been living in, and poked her head out for the others to come inside. "I need to discuss something with you. All, of you."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Iggy tilted his cranium to the ground, attempting to track that rabbit that had escaped him from the umpteenth time. His energy was quickly running out and he hadn't eaten in a while. His legs were awkwardy lanky and ribs were prominent. He had given most of his food to his pups, their innocence tainted by the cruel world they were born into. He would do anything to protect them. He unconsciously headed back toward the soggy cardboard box he called home. Elodie yipped happily and Bree soon followed her sister's lead. Ursula was sleeping in the corner. The poor puppy pup fallen ill due to the lack of shelter from the elements. He loped toward the small box before curling up in the opening, his rear laying in the mud while his four paws rested on the flimsy cardboard as he shielded the feeble puppies from the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Alaska sees Spirita, "hi Spirita, what's up?" Alaska follows Spirita in the hole and beacons Raven to follow. "So, what's the word? A fellow canine in trouble? A new dog? What?" Alaska asks with a slight fear for what Spirita had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Kimmi sprints to Alaska and licks her friend happily. "I missed you.!" she squeals, wagging her tail. Her excitement is ceased, when she notices the other wolves around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

"Kimmi, I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been?" Alaska pants happily seeing her friend once again "Kim, this is Raven, I'm helping her rescue stray dogs for her pack." She wags her tail happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 pm

SPIRITA

Spirita nodded as everyone entered her large den. She made sure everyone had their ear perked to listen - and she was certain Alaska was ready. "Attention everyone. The word of the dogs is that the humans are packing up, and will be moving away to hunt soon. My master told me we would go hunting together," She paused for a moment, gulped, and continued. "But she tried to kill me. That's how I got this wretched gash on my flank." She winced painfully, and revealed her badly injured leg. "It's up to you kids to help me recover, so I can go out there and fight that woman like she fought me - but stronger. We must do the same with other hurt dogs, and heal them to fight with us, against the humans - before they kill them all."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Raven shakes her head. "My way of life forbids it. We shall not harm the humans." She walked around the small space, feeling awkard with the two smaller canids. "Please just show us the dogs wise one so that we may be on our way back to the den." She paces restlessly. Her eyes wide. She hated it here. It reeked of death and humans.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Kimmi lookS at Spirita. "Im sorry that happened to you. We will all be sure to hunt well." Kimmi smiles reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Alaska was shocked at Spirita's idea, "Spirita we'd never do that, if you are worried, join Raven's pack, you may never see a person again! I will never start war with the humans, they'd only kill us all. I've never heard you speak like that before Spirita! Why would you dare suggest such a thing? God above forbids me to do a horrible thing like that!" Alaska growls slightly and flattens her ears against her head at the very idea of war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am

Raven cocked an ear at Alaska. This dog made her nervous. "You may come with us, wise one." She said respectfully. She slipped out of the tunnel into the air. She saw a starving dog in a box (Iggy) and anger consumed her. She slipped back into where the other dogs were gathered. "Wise one, I will help you to get revenge on the humans here," she said firmly. She looked at all the dogs. "Dogs, gather up your fellow kinsmen who wish to travel with us. I can only do this alone. Ally you know where my companion Maddox is stationed. Take all the dogs there. The work I wish to do is dangerous. Tell him to take all of you away to the mountains were you will be safe but can still see what I have in mind." She walked restlessly, thinking fast.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm

"Yes ma'am" Alaska nodded respectfully, leading the dogs out of the den. "Follow me, I'll bring y'all to Maddox, he's waiting outside the camp for us."

(Go to the outskirts of the camp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:43 pm

SPIRITA

Spirita kindly looked into Alaska's eyes, and knew she believed in the human's religion. She herself did as well, but believed in God and Lupus. "Very well then. Although, Alaska, I would never commit to such a violent crime. I was just informing you that the humans would turn against us, not us turning against them. Just to clear this subject up, let us leave before the humans get suspicious." Spirita, the wise Husky, nodded at Raven at the mention of her pack. "I will gladly accompany you," She stood tall, and bowed down in respect once more. "Let's go, follow my lead, everyone." Spirita shook her mud-stained fur, and peeked out of the hole above her. "All is clear, let's move now. Raven, you walk beside me and tell me where your pack's territory is located. I will show you the safest route I can."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Raven watched the group leave and went to the stray in the box. "Stray come with me," she said. She sniffed the male and eyes the pups in the box behind him. "We have food and shelter for you. Join me. I shall take you to where my party of strays is gathering."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Iggy nearly jumped out of his skin as a voice broke the joyous sounds of the pups small barks. He spun around, accidentally tipping the box up so that the pups were tossed around inside. Elodie peered over the edge of the box and whined. He didn't hear what the femme had to say after that, as she had already become a threat. A treat to him and his family. A blind rage consumed him as a snarl ripped through his chest. He shook te fatigue away as he lept at the she wolf, limbs extended and prepared to make contact. He was small compared to the black creature, an e was never a good fighter but he threw all that aside. He was going to defend his pups with his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Raven jumped back from the fiesty little collie. "Relax young male," she said slowly. She wagged her tail and lowered her head. "I am not a threat to you and your little ones." She smiled fondly at them insdie the box. "I want to help you, not do you harm. There will soon be promised destruction here and I want to help you and your little ones. Come with me, I have food and shelter. I have a medic that can heal her." She looked at the smallest pup with concern. "Trust me."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Iggy flinched as his claws hit nothing but the dirt and he stumbled slightly. The femme's head was bowed as she spoke, but he was still hesitant. He glanced back at Ursula who lay in the box. "Anyone can say that, but how do I know your words are sincere?" His voice had lost any rage that once was there, and he was left with a hoarse and croaky bark that sounded as one years older than his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Raven listened to the male. "I am well fed and strong that much is obvious." He laid down, anxious to get her plan and promise to Spirita underway. "I would like to see you and your pups the same way." She crawled forwad. "I can help carry some of the pups, proud father."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Iggy took a deep breath, narrowing his eyes. What were his choices? He sighed in defeat before setting the box back the way it was. "Alright." He subitted, picking up Ursula by the scruff carefully. He deposited her not far off, waiting for this wolf to lead the way to this 'Nirvana' she promised. "My name's Ignacious by the way." He said carefully. "You can call my Iggy though. -oh, and this is Ursula, Triston, Bree, and Elodie." He said, gesturing to each pup in turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Raven nodded slowly. "Put the pups you want me to carry on my back and I will take you to where my party is gathering. I promise they will not hurt you." She gently picked one of the pups up and put it next to the small female.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Iggy nodded, walking back to the box where Bree and Elodie still lay. Whispering sweet nothings in their ears to calm them, he walked them in turn to the dire where he placed them carefully on her back. He adjusted their positions with his nose, trying to make sure they were as comfortable as possible. He then made his way back to the others and spooned Triston onto his head with his nose, where the pup joyfully climbed to his ruff as trained. They had had to adapt to travel so the pups were pretty well used to such traces as this though they hadn't had much contact with any other canines but each other so he wasn't sure how well the transition would go. Shaking his doubts away, he picked up a limp Ursula who didn't even attempt to squirm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Raven walked fludily, careful of the two fragile little pups on her back.

~Raven and Maddox to the outskirts of camp~
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next