Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 Empty re: where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

Alaska went into the river after Raven "Raven, you are hiding something from me, I know that it's not your fault, I'm forgiving you, please forgive yourself, I'd like for us to be friends, then we could teach each other." she said "if you are upset, then let it show, humble yourself and show you're feelings, if I'm sad, I let my tears flow freely, my way of life has gotten me this far, and up until recently, I've been living around the human camp." then Alaska noticed a hint of jealousy in her eyes "if you'd like, I could even teach you how to howl as I do." she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 2 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raven Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:11 am

Raven plunged her head underwater, a sparkling fish in her teeth. She let it go, with a longing glance. "I have many secrets," she looked in the trees. " I am called raven because they were the first things to come when my mother died. I was taught to hide weakness, and emotions. They only get in the way of your thinking. I have grown apart from them." She plunged underwater, with another fish in her mouth when she surfaced. This fish she ate quickly. "My voice is broken, young Alaska. I used To sing better than you but my voice died with my fathers fate. I do not sing any longer."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 am

"I used to be a good at drawing when I was a pup but when my mom died I stopped doing it, then, not to long from meeting you, I got bored, started pawing at the dirt then I realized that I still had the skill, only I thought I couldn't do it because it reminded me of my mother and the feeling had weakened me, if you are not sure if you can still howl, then do it where no one can hear, you've probably still got it, you just don't think you can. I started howling after my mother's departure, Raven, I see things in you that you, don't, I can tell that you have a deep fear in you, if you will not howl, please consider drawing." Alaska waded out of the creek and skillfully drew in the mud a picture of her father "I find it to be fun, rewarding, and something to take your mind off things." She looked at the portrait the sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 am

Raiden had been silent, observing the pack from a far as they catch some fish. He was laying down a huge rock that gave him a spectacular view of the pack. His eyes lingered on every last one of the members of the pack while his two front paws were crossed on top of the other in an elegant sort of way. His tail wags with delight as he sees that the others were having fun but a dispute develops between Raven and Alaska and his tail stops flicking from side to side. He stands and jumps down the rock just to get near the two who were fighting. He understood what was happening when he listened for awhile. He spoke. "Please, pardon my intrusion." He trotted slowly between Alaska and Raven. "I will not allow fighting. Be it verbally or physically." He said with a straight face. "Alaska.." He called her. "Do not force your beliefs on to others. Everybody is different and unique. Some had different ways of life or different values. One will disagree with the opinion of the other, this is something that can not be avoided and forcing someone to believe on what you believed in is wrong in its own way. If you truly want her to believe then just let her be and let her learn by herself. She will come to understand you eventually." He scolded the wolfdog but then turned around so that he was now facing Raven. "As for you Raven, you should apologize. Though you disagree with her beliefs you should have respected it." He paused but then spoke again. "Now, the two of you make up." He smiled at them both and trotted his way to some place dry.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 pm

FIERA

Fiera hissed slightly that Raven was so rude with Alaska - the poor soul. She licked Alba, and nudged her towards Sharon's front. "Please watch Alba for a minute." She laughed slightly, and added. "Look at us, were so... motherly." She laughed again, and turned back to Raven. "Raven, dear, please do not tell my kit what to do. That's her mother's job, and I believe that would be me. I am not trying to be rude, but -" The fox twitched an ear at Raiden, and nodded. "So I hope you understand." She bowed respectfully to Raven, and sat in her place, aware that Alba was very safe with Sharon.

ALBA

"Ok mum, Raven is a good wolfy - I mean, wolf." She remember Raven didn't like to be called wolfy, so she slumped and sighed. She limped sadly to Sharon, and didn't blend in at all with her shocking red fur. She then perked her tiny ears, and wagged her stumpy tail. "Oh, this is Velvel?" She walked over to the whimpering wolf pup, and nudged her to her mum's belly. "There ya go! My mum did that to me when I was born." She looked up at Sharon, and smiled widely and excitedly. Alba looked into Sharon's deep white fur, and spoke whispered to Velvel, "This milk must taste good. You mum's fur is as white as the milk!"
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Alaska looked gently at Raiden "I'm not trying to force her to believe something she doesn't want to, and I would love for us all to be friends." Then she turned around and walked back to her drawing "would you like to learn how to this?" she said with bright eyes "it's getting kind of warm around here." she said, changing the subject and looking at the bright blue sky, then she started panting a little and ran swiftly into the lake and dove into the water after a plump trout, the fish escaping her only by a hair "I'm obviously not the best fisher." Alaska laughed as she waded after another fish "you can teach me to fish and I could teach you to draw!" Alaska said excitedly, after several failed attempts to catch a fish, she gave up on the traditional wolf fishing technique and dunked under water, trying to catch a fish with another approach (swimming under water and grabbing the fish that way), a few seconds later, Alaska came up with her first catch, a fat salmon full of meat and eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon laughed, agreeing with Fiera. "Yeah, but, sure. Go ahead!" She smiled at Alba and Velvel. She gently pushed the Velvel a bit close to Alba. She whispered "Be careful, Alba. And yes, thank you." She laughed when Alba talked to Velvel. 'What a such cute kit!' she thought. "Velvel, this is Alba.Yes, Alba, this is Velvel." She greatly smiled at the yearlings. She smiled at Velvel, hoping she would react to Alba. She hoped Velvel would speak to her.

***Velvel***
(She can't talk very well, she was born a *day ago.)
Velvel was still not used to all of this. She saw a reddish small fox come up to her and ask her something. She was scared, and couched down, and cried for her mama, trying to cover herself with the familiar scent of mama.

Warner is still catching fish.

Last edited by Sharon on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Raven watches Raiden approach them and listens while he speaks. She turns back to the wolfdog Alaska when he is finished speaking. Raiden had requested that she apologize. His cheesy smile did not help her. "I do not apologize for my thinking," she stated firmly. "I only apologize for my behavior." She watched the female run into the lake, eager to fish. She shook her head at the wolfdogs offer. "Thank you kindly, but I would prefer to spend my time hunting over drawing pictures in the dirt. As for fishing, it is an inherited trait not a learned one." She walked slowly up the bank. "Strays, make yourself at home here. We likely won't travel for a while yet." She walked for a long time. When she was a good distance from the group she attempted to scratch a shape in the earth. She failed miserably and scratched it out with a paw. Her throat yearned to sing but she wouldn't let it. It would be cold and rough. She plodded slowly back and laid next to Raiden.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Alaska was having fun, being that this was the first time in her life to catch fish "look Kimmi, I'm doing it!" she called gleefully to her best friend as she caught a second fish, then dragged the the trout next to the salmon she'd captured and ate the salmon then buried the trout for later, after enjoying her well-earned meal, she trotted over to Alba and Velvel, and watched them meet each other, Alaska was glad everyone in the pack was happy, or was everyone? Then she thought of Raven, and how she'd said her parents died, then she thought of her own mother and father, how both her and Raven were orphans and that both of they're parents died at a fairly young age, the thought made her upset, she was afraid because she knew that very few wild dogs live over six. Alaska then went to sleep, she felt tired after wolfing down the salmon. While asleep, she dreamed of her mother's tragic death, how some cruel humans had shot her in the leg and her mom in the side, how her mother was in pain and agony from the shot for days, then a horrible infection got to her and made it only worse, then after a week of misery, she died. Alaska whimpered, as the horrible nightmare trapped her in her bad memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 am

His head raised to see Raven laying beside him. He clears his throat and then spoke. "You really are stubborn. Well not that I mind though." He chuckles and nuzzles her neck. He let his head down, wanting to get some rest. He wasn't hungry but he wanted to hunt and yet he wasn't in a good condition for it. He was exhausted and tired both mentally and physically but he tries his best to hold up. "With all these young ones, we should probably search for a permanent place to stay." He suggested, not directly looking at her.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

Raven nods, equally tired. She paws him lightly at being called stubborn. She smiles weakly in agreement. They had to find somewhere to go. But where can you go. If your a stray? She laid against his fur and watched pack below them fish and frolic in the water. He doesn't look at her when he speaks but she listens just as intently as if he had. She sighs and crosses her forepaws. "Where can we go?" She said quietly. "When there are so many of us. When it was only three it was not difficult." She looked at all the pups running around and playing in the water. "So many young ones," she said. Her voice without emotion, she still did not like them. "It will be difficult to move with them." She flipped her ears back and her muscles twitched slightly.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 am

He raised his head and looked back at Raven. "I think we will be alright. We have a fairly good number of males in the pack that can surely help with protecting the young ones and I am sure that Kage is watching them from somewhere." He started. "Should I assign a team to search for a new den or we could just go find one ourselves?" He asked not really sure on what to do. His mind was not really in the gist of things.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

Raven growled."Do not underestimate us," she said in her throat. "There are more of us then there are of you." She stood quickly. She nudged him with her nose. "Yes lets," she said. "The two of us shall find one and call the strays there. It would be easier for the lot of them." She scrambled down the rock and jumped onto the ground. She flicked her tail and looked back at him, waiting patiently. "Come Raiden," she said. "While the time is right and the fish are fat."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 am

Alaska woke with a start, hyperventilating, she wondered if she could have one rest without having a nightmare about her parents, she'd been seemingly plagued with nightmares ever since her father's death, "since I can't sleep, then I will find something else to do" she thought out loud, then Alaska walked into the thick forest and found a small clearing, she sat quietly in the clearing sketching random animals into the dust, then she drew a lynx in the dirt, after looking at it, she saw a strange thing about her little sketch, for some reason, she almost felt as though it was a picture of someone she knew, but as far back as she could remember, she'd never known a feline, much less a lynx. Alaska stared at the scribble, her mind racing, trying to remember where she'd seen the lynx before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am

FIERA

Fiera heard word for word of what Raiden and Raven were discussing. She smiled back at Sharon, but hissed quietly of Raven not listening to her. She shook her head, and thought of the pleasant things that made her talk so... pleasantly. The fox trotted to where the two wolves were resting, and bowed to each of them. "Good morning," She greeted softly. She knew Raiden was a gentlemen, so he wouldn't be rude to a fox that was three times smaller than himself, although Raven, might. Just because Fiera was a mother, she now hated her kit. By the way she saw Raiden looking out into the lake, where all the pups/Alba swam and played, he was smiling. By the way Raven looked at Raiden, she despised pups/Alba. "I have heard the news of a permanent home, and I would gladly support the idea. Is there anything specific I can do - besides feeding the pups and protecting the area - while you both are gone?" She sat carefully and swished her tail to the front of her paws, which Raven was used to that when they first met.

ALBA

"Wow, your fur sure is white!" Alba gasped at how fluffy and white Sharon's fur was. "My mum's fur is mostly red, but I like curling up in her tail. Thats the best part about nap time." She commented, turned to Velvel, and playfully bowed. "C'mon! Let's play!" She spoke gently to Velvel, but loud enough to make it sound exciting. She wagged her stubby little tail up high with her black paws splayed forward.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 am

Kimmi sprinted to Sharon and muzzled te pups little head. "Oh I'm so happy for you!" she wagged her tail and looked at Warner. She smiled big and races to the river, tripping and falling in. She laughed and pokes her head out of the water. "it's cold.!" she shook her head and barked. "Come on in Warner.!" she smiled and patted the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Alaska stared at her drawing for as long as she could, but she was still bewildered at the sketch's resemblince to something or someone that she "knew?". She wrinkled her face at the scribble, and thought as deeply as she could "where have I seen that lynx before?" Alaska wondered out loud, then she growled in frustration and closed her eyes as tightly as she could "where have I seen that cat!?" the more she thought about it, the more it frustrated her, she had so many mysteries, that only she was trying to find the answer to, three questions raced through her mind "why is Raven so snappy, and depressed? who is the mysterious lynx in my drawing? and will I or any of my friends live to see seven?" These thoughts taunted her all the more, trapping her within her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

(Can someone - who is a puppy - make friends with Alba? Thanks! I already have Velvel becoming interested. :3 Maybe Ken... Lulu? xD YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO.)

FIERA

Fiera returned to her kit, and licked her gently. "I'm back! Was Alba a good girl, Sharon?" The large red fox asked Sharon politely. She corraled Alba to her tail, and watched as she immediately curled up into a tiny fluff-ball. "Aww, how cute..." Fiera sighed in awe, and laid down as Sharon was. "So, hows Velvel? Has she spoken yet?" Fiera asked with soft, silky words. She enjoyed speaking with other mothers, or kind canines like Alaska, Raiden or Kimmi.

ALBA

Alba curled up into her mum's giant tail, and sighed along with Fiera. "Velvel's a nice puppy." She giggled through the thick fur, but Fiera was able to here it. She snuffled her nose, and whinced tiredly. Soon, a snore from the tiny muzzle was heard.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Lucas

Lucas grumbled the rest of the way, his fluffy colorless tail hung loose behind him. He came to a stop somewhere in the forest both his lobes were perked up, he could hear water flowing and with water around there bounded to be fishes as well. Looking behind him he barked, "Ken come on! Your slowing me down lad." Shaking his head slowly, the white brute looked a head of him again, his brilliant argent pools scanned the forest around him, he had a feeling he was intruding in someones territory. "I better watch out for any predators that may harm me or Ken" thought the Arctic male.

Ken

(Do not fear!Ken is here! )

Ken was lolly gagging around in the forest, his ears would flick to every sound he heard. He laughed at everything he saw, but stopped when he heard the grumpy male's voice. The young lad frowned and yelled back, "I'm Coming, I'm Coming...Sheesh!" Ken jogged over to Lucas the male that adopted him or watched over him ever since he was baby. When Ken was near the male again, he followed Lucas gaze and said, "Soo...What's up? Are we Lost?...You know I'm blaming you if were lost.."

Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Alaska heard voices not to far away and walked away from her drawing, when she got to the creek, she saw two wolves, the she-wolf didn't know what to do, "are these wolves friendly?" Alaska silently asked herself "hello, I'm Alaska, do you come in peace?" she asked with a slight chuckle on the come in peace part. "can I take you to the alphas of the pack I live in? I'm sure they'd let you join." Alaska said kindly, she already secretly liked this pure white wolf and how his elegant, flawless coat sparked handsomely in the gentle sunlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Raven heard something and flicked her ears in that direction. She glanced briefly at Raiden before slipping back into the trees. She walked down off of their rock and came out on the bank. She glanced at Alaska's drawing as she went. Her large paws drifted over the dirt and her claws sank into it. She looked around and saw Alaska talking with two wolves she had never met before. She approached them warily, her ears half down. "Alaska," she said, not pulling her eyes off the pair as she stopped next to the small wolfdog. "Who are these two?" She looked sideways at the wolfdog as she spoke. She inspected the two wolves in silence.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Lucas

When Lucas felt the presence of the naughty pup, he gave the youngster a pretended angry look. "I'm not sure where we are..." said Lucas answering the first question the pup asked him, when Luke heard the last he sighed, "Well sorry your highness if my sense of direction is bad." Lucas suddenly heard footsteps and he quickly glanced to the direction it was coming from. He saw a beautiful female wolf dog hybrid emerged out of the woods. When the female spoke, Lucas quietly listened to her his argent eyes carefully watch her. "Hello..Alaska, I'm Lucas and this youngster beside me is Ken. Yes we do come in peace and do not wish to cause any problems" he said politely to the female.

Ken

Kenny snorted when Lucas answered his last question, "Your not bad... just horrible" teased the pup. When he noticed the white wolf feeling tense Ken glanced to the figure that came out of the woods. He stood quietly watching Lucas and the female named Alaska converse.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:09 pm

"Are you lost? I could help you." Alaska said in a sweet voice, then she saw little Ken, and had a disappointment inside her that she didn't let show "is this your son? He's a cute little pup, we've got some puppies in my pack that he could play with." Alaska looked back at Lucas "so Lucas, where are y'all from?" she asked, wanting to get to know the wolf better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Raven watched the two males give their names. She wanted to find out more about them first before she have them here name. She flicked her ears in between the two parties. They did not appear a threat to the group and for that she was grateful, she did not wish to fight. She watched silently as Alaska talked with them.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Lucas

Lucas saw another she wolf emerged out of the trees and was fairly larger then Alaska. When Alaska asked him a question he hesitated for a moment but calmly said, "Yes we are lost.. if it isn't a bother to you yes we would like your assistance." Seeing her look over to Ken, Lucas did the same he saw the youngster looking back to Alaska and the Arctic male was quite surprised on how well behaved Ken was being. Hearing the next question, Lucas chuckled softly and glanced back to Alaska, "Oh no, he isn't mine I'm just his guardian. Oh there are other pups around here.. that would be great for Ken." He smiled to the female a feeling of relief spread throughout his body, it was hard for him to be the only one watching out for the young pup. " Me and Ken lived in the mountains for a few months" said Lucas, awkwardly looking around the woods waiting for the female to say something else.

Ken

Ken quietly stared at Alaska, he backed away slowly when he saw a larger female. Ken quietly stared at the ebony coated fae, he felt afraid of her, because he knew she could eat him in one bite. But when he heard Alaska say he was cute he immediately forgot about how scary the female was, and padded closer to the wolf dog Alaska a big grin spreading across his face, he immediately liked the female already.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next