Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 12 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am

Alaska felt ridiculous "I think I'm okay, one minute we are talking, the next my head hurts and I'm on the ground, I don't know what happened! Are you alright Lucas?" Alaska spoke frantically, she didn't know what was going on right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Lucas

Lucas contently listened to Alaska speak. When she was done he lightly chuckled and said, "Yes I'm alright, you gave me quite a fright at first when you passed out.. and I thought.. um nevermind." Hearing Ken's voice, Luke turned around and gaze into Ken's young emerald orbs, he winked at the pup and quietly mouthed a reply, "Too bad."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

"I'm sorry about almost flattening you." she said, blushing "I hope I get back to normal soon, what is wrong with me!?" she yelped awkwardly 'have I gone psycho?' she wondered to herself "what should we do now?" she asked Lucas, still at a loss for what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Lucas

Lucas turned his attention back to Alaska and lightly chuckled to her words. "I-Its okay, Alaska." he said, giving the female a friendly smile. "I hope I get back to normal soon, what is wrong with me!?" "Oh Alaska maybe you should um.. rest, you seem to be uneasy." Luke's expression turned worried once again, wondering if Alaska was really okay. "what should we do now?" Luke took a long moment to decide what they should do, "Um.. I don't know, is there anything you want to do?"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

"oh Alaska, maybe you should get some rest you seem uneasy"

"Your probably right Lucas, I guess I should go to the den and get some rest" she said reluctantly, Alaska shook her head "maybe I should see Sharon first, I don't feel quite the same." she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

FIERA

"Ah, yes, Asmira. It's a pleasure to meet you." Fiera laughed, and bowed respectfully. She felt a bit runned down from the treatment given by Sharon, so she was speaking very slowly. Hearing the mention of her dear kit, she introduced Alba. "This little one of mine, is Alba." Fiera licked her kit's chin, and nudged her forward. Fiera listened to Sharon from behind, and nodded. She whispered back, "That'll be fine. Faith will keep Velvel perfectly safe." Fiera grinned at Faith, yet spoke again to Sharon. "If I trust Faith with Alba, you can trust her with Velvel." Fiera grinned, and looked up at Asmira.

FAITH

Faith winked at Fiera and smiled, knowing what she had told Sharon. "Good afternoon, Asmira." The large dog shifted her weight and sat down besides Velvel and Asmira. "I'm Faith, the pup/kit-sitter." Faith laughed and licked her paw. Her giant tail banged against the ground. Once she finished grooming herself, she rose. "Alba," Faith spoke softly. "Why don't you find Ken with me? We're only one pup short!" She smiled, and awaited a response.

ALBA

"Hi, Asmira!" Alba licked the paw of the wolf, and wagged her stubby tail. Turning to answer Faith, she smiled. "Ok! Let's go!" Alba leaped excitedly onto Faith's back, and nibbled on her nape. "KEEEEEEEEN!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU?" Alba yelled, ready to search for her bestest buddy. But before they left, she looked down at Velvel. "Come on, you can come too!" Alba smirked, and looked at Sharon.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:36 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled, and nodded at Fiera, agreeing with her. She walked over near a tree, and she rested her head, but then heard Alaska, and her name. She walked out, and walked towards Alaska. "Are you alright, Alaska? If you need any help, you can call me." She smiled, and waiting for her response for any need of her help. She smiled at the pups, and Faith, as they passed by.

***Velvel***
Velvel was looking around, and saw the wolf, Alaska. She thought something went wrong at the waterfall, but was glad to see her back. She saw her mamma, and knew she would help her with anything she needed. When Alba called her, she nodded, smiled, and hopped on Faith, with Alba, calling Ken's name.

Last edited by Sharon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

"Do you need any help Alaska? If you need any help, then you can call me"

Alaska smiled when she saw Sharon "yes, I'm not sure what happened, I was at the Falls, then suddenly, I began to shake vigorously and the next thing I remember is opening my eyes, on the ground and I had a head ache!" she called to the medic.
(P.S. Alaska has epilepsy if you didn't read my previous posts Sharry Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

(Okay, yeah, thanks for the notice! Oh, and Kimmi PMed me saying she couldn't be active for a while, soooo yeah...)

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled and listened to the female as she told her what had happened. "Oh, I see, hm, yeah, well, I'll get you some herbs to help your nerves calm down, as well as your headache. Just try to rest for a little while, until you are completely okay. Make sure you don't get too active and use too much of your strength. It will help your brain and your body get used to the surroundings once more." She told Alaska, and then looked back, and walked back to where the her herbs were. She shuffled through some, sat down, but then found some Chamomile to help her regain her full health and just a pinch of wild poppies. She walked back to Alaska, chewed the poppies, then gave it to her, as well as the Chamomiles. "There, you might feel sleepy for a while, but it will help you." She smiled, and breathed a big breath, hoping it would help Alaska.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 am

"We're back." Raiden declared.
"Blade, May I ask for your assistance? Please inform Raven that we need to talk, while I get our food inside the den." He requested.

Raiden drags the elk inside and drops it into the pack's kill pile. He walks just to the entrance and sits by the ledge of a big rock connected to the den entrance and waited for the young male and Raven to approach him. He see's a few members walk pass by him. He greets them one by one and told them that there was food inside the den. He hasn't eaten anything yet because his appetite had gone downhill. He wasn't hungry anymore, not with the news he had heard. His brows furrowed, revealing that he was mentally occupied.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 am

Lucas
Lucas stood silently beside Ken who was more interested on a bug then his surroundings. The white brute kept his eyes on Alaska and the white female wolf Sharon. It seemed to him that Sharon must be the healer of the pack, he couldn't deny it, she seemed more knowledgeable on plants. Turning his gaze back to Alaska, Luke lips formed a small smile, "What is this feeling?" he thought. Lucas remembered this touchy feeling before, but he knew he threw this emotion away for a reason, somehow it seemed to have slipped back again... The weird part was, his emotions only change when Alaska is nearby.. What is this feeling?
Ken
"Lalalaala Bug" mumbled little Ken quietly. He tilted his head left then right, his curiosity strongly showing on his face. Then suddenly he heard his name, "KEEEEEEEEN!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU?" Popping his head up, a sneaky little grin curled up his lips, "Meehhehe, Ninja mode activated" murmured Ken. He lowered his limbs getting into a crouching position, then he quietly slipped into a nearby bush, his emerald orbs sparked threw the bushes, watching his two preys quietly, Alba and Velvel. "mehehehe they won't find me here" thought Ken, feeling somewhat like a real ninja wolf.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 am

Raven walked through the wolves and found Asmira. The young female was busy talking with the foxes, so she turned and walked away from them. She would catch the young female when she wasn't so busy. Hopefully she would be willing to learn how to be a fisher. She walked back up the creek seeing the pup Ken hidden in a bush, his guardian Lucas nearby. She smirked and rolled her eyes at the pup. She slipped under the bush, her bulk making it difficult so that only her large head and one paw could fit. She nipped his shoulders. She didn't want to scare him. "Hide your tail little one," she said softly. "It sticks out." She couldn't help but grin. She pulled herself out of the bush. She something dragging and looked around. She recognized the large red body of Raiden and the smaller green body of Blade. They were dragging the carcass of a large doe out of the woods. Something looked off though. She picked it out almost instantly. Raiden, she thought. She hurried to them. Neither Blade or Raiden looked hurt, that she was grateful. But something was wrong with Raiden. She rubbed his face with her own. He looked hurt, but she couldn't see anything wrong. She was nervous. "Raiden, what's wrong?" She asked softly. She took part of the elk in her mouth and proceeded to drag it with the two males.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Still a bit irritated, Blade wasn't dragging so jerkily but still using lots of force. The carcass' head dragged limply along the ground. Its eyes were rolled back and its mouth was open slightly. His gaze shifted to Raiden as he studied the other male. Raiden was still in whatever mood that was and it didn't look pleasant. But the red wolf had promised to answer his questions later so Blade didn't say anything about it. He heard, "Raiden, what's wrong?" and turned his head a little in time to see Raven come up to them and helped drag the doe's dead body. Her strength made his pulls seem less needed so he stopped yanking and instead tried to keep a steady pace. He looked between the black and red wolf. There was some kind of connection between them, beyond both being council members. Could they be...? 'No,' his mind said, though it wasn't convincing. Blade decided he'd have to ask someone, but who? No one really liked him. His gaze dropped back to the kill.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

"We have a problem." He started as he felt the comfort of Ravens fur against his. "Come with me, The other's don't need to know of this.. At least not right now."

They walked until they reached a large rock that one could hide under. "The doe we caught..." He began. "Was a spy. I ran into my friend Titan and told me everything." He closed his eyes, a frown now obscured his face. "My brother... He is near..." He looked up at Raven as he said those last words. Hurt and fear present in his tone. He had already confessed his past to Raven when they first met and right now she was the only one that could understands Raiden's feelings.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Raven followed the male away to the secrecy of a large rock. She listened to his words and she felt her ears lie flat on her skull. "Cerberus," she said low. It was difficult for her to keep the growl out of her voice. She bared her teeth and clawed the stone, sparks flying from her claws. "What shall we do?" She felt her hackles rise. "We can fight. We do not have..." she fell silent, she felt shame rise insider her. "What about the others? There are young here. Youths who are not yet trained." She paced nervously. She rubbed him. She was ready to fight. She was willing to fight. She almost wanted to fight. She kill off the one who had hurt Raiden in a way that could never be healed. But she wouldn't let the others know, though that inside she was terrified. She was scared to die...
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 pm

"We have a problem. Come with me, the others don't need to know of this... at least not now."

Blade was about to follow when he realized Raiden had been talking to Raven, only Raven, and not to him. As the two wolves moved away and spoke. Blade's frustration grew. Was everyone going to know before he did? Growling, he bounded away from the doe's body and when he stopped he flexed his toes into the grass, shredding some blades of grass and mostly just crushing up the other ones. He saw a tree in front of him and he raked his claws across the bark. They dragged painfully in the thick wood but he didn't care. Deep grooves bore into the oak and little streams of sap slithered down. He looked at his paw, where the flesh around his claws was turning red and aggravated. Sap clung to the tips and he licked it off, enjoying the sweet watery substance.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 pm

"No, we shall avoid war at all cost. For now, let the others be informed of danger and order them to keep themselves alert." He said in a stern voice. "If any danger comes near enough get the young ones as far away as possible." He stood up and noticed that Blade was not with them. He was confused as to why the young male was not there, considering that he was the most bothered, besides himself. Raiden gives his attention to Raven and he see's that she was having a hard time, just as he is. He felt guilty for making her feel that way and so he rubs her neck with his to comfort her. "Let's go and inform the others." He said softly
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Raven listened to the male. She shook her head, her eyes narrow. "He will come." She stated, her voice was cold. "He will come and destroy us. He does not have mercy or kindness anymore. He is not the same as he once was Raiden." She rubbed him again before slipping silently out from under the rock. She hesitated at the edge of the rock. "You can not linger in the past Raiden. You can't change what happened." She turned and walked away. She wanted to find Blade. She wanted for find Asmira. The two youths were strong and almost full grown. Though they were not Dires or very large Grey wolves they were a powerful team, once they got along. "Blade," she called.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Blade heard someone call him name and he loped to its owner, who was Raven. His claws were still a bit sticky and some stray dirt stuck to his claws. "What's the matter?" he asked when he reached her, slowing to a walk and then stop as he approached. Her face was very serious and he looked at the black female curiously and wondered what she needed.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Raven lowered her head and looked into the male's green orbs. "There is an unspeakable danger nearby," she said firmly. She looked nervously around, then stared at the male. "Come lad," she said turning. "Rally the others." She went and dragged the carcass of the doe back to the den. She crawled high onto the log. Her hackles raised as she crawled onto the log. She threw back her large head and howled for the pack.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Asmira smiled at the fox, glad Fiera wasn't still in her angry mood from before. When Fiera bowed, Asmira did the same. As she was introduced to Alba and the kit was pushed forward and yipped excitedly, Asmira laughed. "Hello, Alba. It's nice to know your name now," she said. Faith sat down next to her and introduced herself. "Oh, I remember you," Asmira smirked, "you threatened me not too long ago." She chuckled with the last sentence and her eyes turned playful. As Faith and Alba along with Velvel prepared to leave a howl echoed through the woods from not far off and Asmira's head turned towards it. It sounded like Raven's and it was urgent. Hastily getting to her feet, she sprinted towards the sound. What was going on? She saw Blade at the base of the rock, looking up at Raven with serious and expectant eyes. "Blade, what's happening?" she asked the male.

Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Key woke from her sleep. Her body still hurt a little but her fur was regaining its black color. She got up slowly and looked around the den. She saw Asmira and Blade talking. Their eye filled with worry. "What was going on?" she thought.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

(OOC: Asmira, you said it's a rock but it's a log xD)

"There is an unspeakable danger nearby."

For most wolves, that would have been enough. But not for him. "What is it?" he asked. She didn't answer him. "Come lad. Rally the others." When he saw her continue to drag the doe carcass he was confused... wasn't this supposed to be urgent? Shrugging, he gripped the body and helped her drag it to the den. He watched as she climbed onto the log and howled for the pack. Hearing a rustling, Blade's head turned in time to see the other youth Asmira run up to him. "What's happening?" she asked. "Your guess is as good as mine," he replied in annoyance, "I've been involved from the beginning and I still have no clue."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 am

Raiden follows Raven but stops when he came across Blade. "Blade, I need to talk to you." He said with a voice full of authority. He waits for the young lad to follow before continuing towards large oak tree just by the edge of the boundary of their territory. A blind spot that remained hidden from others, especially enemy packs. Raiden jumps onto a large rock and sat down. His tail flicking back and forth as he awaits for the young one to ask his questions.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 am

"Blade, I need to talk to you."

Blade saw Raiden come up to him and gesture to a ways away. Forgetting his manners, Blade grumbled, "Finally!" and trotted after the red male, completely ignoring Asmira as he did so. When they reached the oak and rock, Blade recognized the pack's boundary. Raiden jumped onto the rock and Blade didn''t know if he should follow him on or stay at the bottom, but he decided to jump up. When he was as eye-level as he'd ever get to the taller dire wolf, Blade's neon orbs bore into Raiden's as he waited for information. The wolf would already know what Blade wanted to know. Realizing the male is just going to wait until he asks, Blade sighs. "Just... tell me what's going on. From the beginning."
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next