Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raiden Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Raiden cocks an ear to where Raven and Alaska were, together with two unfamiliar wolves. "Males." He thought. They didn't look suspicious, so he just let Raven handle the situation like she always had.

Though he has complete trust on Raven, Raiden still went in and joined the conversation. "What seems to be the problem here?" He asked with a voice full of authority. He sits beside Alaska, his height towering over her. Though Raiden was only slightly bigger than Raven, he was confident with his height. It made him more intimidating or so he thought. His tail flicks side to side, obviously happy with the new visitors. He didn't know why though. Maybe because the other wolf was just a pup and Raiden just loves pups. He always wanted his own but it was not meant to be. His mate, Sarah was killed so is her daughter and he was left saddened. He longed for a family but faith was cruel. His tail stopped moving and he clears his throat in response to the older male wolf's words. He glances over Raven who was talking directly to the two wolves.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 3 Empty re: where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 am

"Would you like directions to the mountains? I was raised there and I know every path to it." oh, no, he's not mine, I'm just his guardian Alaska felt a slight shiver of relief climb up her un-noticeably slightly deformed spine at his answer, she smiled, then turned to Raven and Raiden "he says he means no harm, and he's lost, could we let him stay with us for some food before they go back to the mountains, I mean, if that's where they want to go, the pup is probably hungry." Alaska asked the large dire wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 am

Raven heard the females request. She cocked an ear and looked sideways at Raiden. "What harm could it do?" She asked. "If we let them stay..."

Very short
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled as she saw Fiera, and Alba. To Kimmi, she smiled "Thank you very much Kimmi" Then turning back to Fiera, "Sure, Alba is such a cute kit, she was doing fine,...right Alba?" She laughed. She cuddled her pup, and licked her trying to calm her down. She whispered quietly into Velvel's ears "Shh, it's okay, mamma is here. That's Alba, she's very nice, come on." She smiled, and slightly nudged her to the kit. "See, she is fun, go ahead!" She watched the yearlings.

***Velvel***
Velvel sniffed, and tried to get on top of her mamma. She howled, sounding like a yelp, and slid back on to the ground. She looked up at mamma, then back at the red fox. She walked slowly to the fox her mamma called 'Alba', looking back at mamma every moment. The fox seemed very energetic, and talked about her mamma. She heard something about their colors, but tilted her head, and smiled a little bit.

***Warner***
Warner caught his 4th fish, and looked excitedly at Kimmi. He saw a new wolf, and tilted his head, looking over to Alaska. He smiled as Kimmi came over, and laughed.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

Ken

Ken stared at the two females that was in front of him, suddenly another strong scent entered his nose. Looking towards the direction of this strong scent he saw this time a male wolf, who was indeed larger then him and Lucas. His mouth hung open, "What in the world? Why are they so large..Will I be larger like them if I stayed in these woods?" thought the young lad. When the adults were talking about letting them stay, Kenny began to get excited he wanted to stay and play with the other pups and he wanted to grow large like them..but what he wanted most was food, "Hm maybe I should turn on my puppy charm?" thought Ken an evil smirk curling up his lips.

Lucas

Lucas smiled at the young lad he was quite happy at how polite Ken was acting, usually the pup would try and bite someones tail or ask loads of questions. Lucas gazed at the two female and saw another wolf this time it was a male with crimson pelt. Guessing by the serious tone of the male, Lucas thought he must be a higher rank. When the three wolves began talking to each other, Lucas remained quiet he didn't want to be rude and interrupt. Glancing at Ken he saw the pup's smirk and began to feel uneasy, he wondered what the pup was planning.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 am

Alaska turned around to Lucas and Ken "would you like to join the pack? Raven, the black dire wolf alphess, says that it would be alright, we have just finished fishing, so we have plenty enough food for both of you." she wagged her tail, then started walking to the place where the rest of the pack was "follow me, come and see our current residence." she called behind her.

(I think Ally is falling in love)

Last edited by Alaska on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:49 am

Lucas

When Alaska glanced back at him, he gave her a smile and listened to her speak. "Sure I would love to join your pack" he said, looking at all three wolves he respectfully dipped his head to them and thanked them for allowing him and Ken to stay. Watching Alaska pad away her heard her say Follow Me, so taking one last look to the higher ranks he nodded his head to them and followed after Alaska, he gave a little bark for Ken in case the pup wanted to come along.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am

When they came to the rest of the pack, Alaska jumped back on the rock she was on a few hours ago and announced "it is my pleasure to introduce Lucas and Ken, they are our newest pack members!" After jumping down, Alaska troted to the spot that she'd buried the trout she was saving for later, and dug it up, then lay it in front of the new arrivals "here, I caught this earlier, y'all can have it, I already ate." Alaska was happy, it seemed like ever since she first met Raven, her number of friends had practically doubled! Then she realized just how much joy, caring enough to warn a stranger of danger as she'd done with Raven so many weeks ago, could bring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Ken

Ken was about to use his cute act until he heard Lucas bark. Looking to his side he saw Lucas following the female Alaska, the pup frowned he felt slightly jealous of how Lucas was paying somewhat more attention to Alaska. But the pup shrugged and looked at the two giant wolves again, "Well..Um see ya around!" yipped the pup, giving them one last big grin then he bounded after the Arctic Male. When Ken was beside Lucas again, the pup notice they both stopped in front of a big rock. Looking up he saw Alaska climb up and started introducing both him and Lucas, the pup's green orbs flickered with excitement the spotlight was on him, so he stood up straight and gave all the canines a big smile.

Lucas

Coming to an immediate stop in front of a rock Alaska jumped on. Lucas respectfully gave her his full attention and listened to every word she said. When she was finished, Lucas looked around him and noticed different types of canines around him, he gave them all a kind smile and bowed his head to them. When he felt a familiar scent stand beside him, he glanced at the figure and smiled at the familiar pup. When Alaska came back with food, Lucas looked into her eyes and politely said, "Thank You for everything." He sniffed the trout in front of him and took another glance at Ken who seemed to be in his own little world.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Raven watched the two wolves talk. The loners, Lucas and Ken followed Alaska back to the den. She allowed them to do so and followed from behind. She looked briefly at Raiden, cocking her ears and smiling slightly. She resumed her normal frown and her eyes lost the brief spark they had when she looked at him. She followed the trio back to the pack.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:12 pm

"It's the least I could do for my newest friends" Alaska said with her ears pricked forward and a gentle smile, then she turned to Ken "Ken, come meet Alba and Velvel, some pups that you might like playing with!" She looked at the two youngsters "Alba, Velvel, this is Ken, he's new, so please make him feel welcome." Alaska sat down and watched the puppies get to know each other. After a while she walked back to Lucifer "so, what do you like doing in your spare time, Luke? I like to draw in the dirt and howl." (sing) She wagged her tail slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:10 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled, as she saw Velvel walk unstably, but slowly to Alba. She heard Alaska announce new wolves in the pack, and looked over. She saw a wolf, with a smaller wolf. 'Hm, well, I hope they find a right place here...' She thought to herself, smiling a bit. She turned back to Velvel, licking her every time she looked back.

***Velvel***
Velvel was now a little comforted. The small fox didn't seem to hurt. She walked closer, keep watching mamma, then slowly opened her mouth. She saw mamma smiling and praising her, and thought she was doing a good job. "...H...hi?" She tilted her head, wondering if she said the right thing.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Ken

A delicious aroma entered the young wolf's nose. He looked down and saw a trout, his tag wagged with immense speed, and he lowered his jowl to the fish and started nibbling a little piece then he began to bite bigger bites. When he was finished eating, he licked both his cheeks and turned to look at Lucas. He notice the older wolf smiling at him and Ken began to blush with embarrassment, "What?" said the pup. Hearing his name he turned to Alaska, "Ken, come meet Alba and Velvel, some pups that you might like playing with!" Ken grinned wide, "Ohh! I want to meet them!" barked the pup enthusiastically. He quickly followed Alaska to the pups and then stood frozen watching the two canines, he saw an older one(Sharon). Ken tilted his head, he noticed the older fae had a pure white coat just like Lucas, "She looks like Lucas" thought the pup, but he noticed the older femme had a different eye color then Lucas.

Lucas

Lucas smiled to Alaska when she mentioned the word friend, it's been a while since the male made any friends. He watched Ken and Alaska pad over to the pups, and he spotted a female wolf her coat matching the color of his. He guessed she was the mother of one of those kits, looking away from the fae he glanced back to Ken, who seemed to be staring at the white fae. When Alaska came back over to him, he gave her a nod in greeting and sat his hind legs on the ground. "so, what do you like doing in your spare time, Luke? I like to draw in the dirt and howl." (sing) It took him a while before he could think of a answer for her question, "Well I hardly had any free time ever since I..adopted Ken. But whenever he fell asleep I would mostly look up in the skies and just listen to nature... It's nothing fun but it's relaxing for me, since raising a pup is quite hard for one wolf alone.... You like to draw? That's interesting, what do you draw?" while waiting for her reply, he gave her a small smile and glanced over to Ken then back to Alaska.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Alaska would be blushing if dogs could blush "I mostly draw random forest animals." Alaska suddenly remembered her mystery sketch "would you like to see some of my drawings?" She asked hopefully, her tail now wagging more noticeably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Lucas

Lucas silver eyes carefully watch Alaska explain her answer. "Forest Animals" thought the brute, pictures of predators popped into his head. "would you like to see some of my drawings?." When she asked him the question, he began to feel excited. He was curious to see the drawings made from Alaska, so he said, "Oh Yes Please." Looking behind her he saw her tail wagging fast, he grinned and his tail began to wag slightly.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

A chill slithered it's way through the air leaving a chilling breeze in it's wake. The grass swayed against it, and the branches in the trees creaked against it's gentle touch. Two eye's appeared out of the shadows of the trees. One a yellow green and the other blind blue. As the tall dark figure came more into the light the shine of the glittered in the sun off it's mouth. The shine of the scars became the give the figure it's shape. It's was Kage and he had his jaws wrapped around a large caribou calf's throat as it's body dragged. He walked into the middle of the group of wolves and dropped it on the ground. It's tongue stuck out and it's started to cloud over with a deathly blue color. He huffed and sat down. He saw many new member in the now growing pack. The old great stray was pleased with the work of the two young bloods that he had picked. " I know our home has burned, but there are many places to live, and Raven and Raiden will find a new temp home for all of you to be safe at." He spoke in a low deep authoritative tone. The greying hairs around his muzzle were starting the freckle of his face. It was clear that his life style had taken it complete toll on his body. " I offer this meat to my pack for some confort, and hope it brings you all some peace. For now though I must leave again and will be back soon." He stated and rose shakily to his feet. The old king was clearly going down hill. Soon with in seconds once again the great stray disappeared into the shadow of the trees, and out of sight, and scent like that of a ghostly demon.

-KAGE HAS DISAPPEARED AND WILL RETURN BACK TO THE GROUP SHORTLY-
Kage
Kage
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

"Okay, let's go!" Alaska stopped only when she saw the alpha, she then went into a submissive stance, "thank you Kage" she said, looking at the calf, and wagging her tail, after Kage left, she turned back to Lucas "that was Kage, he's the alpha of the pack, a very nice wolf if your on his good side, he's the oldest canine I know, Kage deserves to be respected. Come with me and see my pictures." She said calmly, a few minutes later she got to the clearing "these are some random ones I did, an elk, fox, bird, and a portrait of my parents!" Alaska was proud as she pointed out every sketch, then she looked at the lynx and paused "and here is a lynx" she said "and a mystery at the same time." she added as quietly as she could, then she sat down where she'd been right before meeting Lucas and Ken, thinking as deep as she could "where have I seen the cat before?" She wondered aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 am

dash returned from hunting in the forest and watched the pack. he saw all of the members and especially kept a good eye on luke. dash grinned with excitement, and wagged his tail. he licked his lips and jumped behind a tree. slowly, slowly he looked. was anyone looking? he carefully slipped out from the shadows. he went into a stalking crouch. "a little closer... just a little closer" he muttered to himself. then he ran up to lucas and hug-tackled him in play. "gotcha luke!" dash yipped playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:15 am

Raiden follows Raven from behind. He see's her smile slightly at him and returns it with one of his own signature gentle smiles that he always gave her, but then she frowns again. "Why does she frown all the time?" Raiden wonders why she was like that. "I bet she'd look great with a smile on her face rather than a frown." He thought. His thoughts were then interrupted when Kage had appeared. As the old stray passed by them, Raiden lowers his head in respects to him. Before Raiden could say anything, the old stray disappears once again. He sighs and just continued on to where the others are located. "He creeps me out sometimes." Raiden jokingly said, probably talking to Raven. He stares at Raven for a moment. "Hmmm..." He licks her cheek. "You'd look better if you smiled more." He truthfully told her. He wasn't lying. Raiden wasn't fond of lying, he wasn't good at it either. He couldn't lie even if it was the last thing that could save his life. "How about we start our search now?" He then suggested while he wagged his tail and crouched down in a playful kind of way. It had been awhile since Raiden acted this way. He wanted to cut loose for once. Having a breather from acting responsible and mature is not a bad idea, at least it wasn't bad for him.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Alaska chuckled slightly at dash's antics, but got serious and razed her head and tail to show her authority to dash, for she knew that messengers (or deltas) had more authority then hunters (or gammas), she put her paw on dash's nose and gently pushed him "dash, it's not very polite to pounce on someone you've never met, please tell Lucifer sorry. I wouldn't have minded if it was someone you knew already." Alaska said gently, but firmly, she was more then happy to put the hyper young wolf in his place, she smiled at Lucas "dash still young, and learning to be a good member, so ignore him if he gets to hyper." She looked back at dash "there is a time for being playful, and a time to be calm, try to think before acting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 pm

dash looked at everybody and looked away "they never wanna have fun" dash muttered and trotted away into the forest.
~out of rp~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Lucas

Lucas was about to follow Alaska when he suddenly felt a eerie chill run down his veins. His brilliant silver orbs searched for whatever could have cause him to feel this way. Then out of dark woods he saw a pair of eyes, one was yellow green and the other was light blue. He saw the dark figure slowly emerging itself out of the woods, the wolf was covered in scars. Lucas lobes slightly flatten, and his whole posture turned into submissive mode, the male had a dead calf in his mouth Lucas watched as the brute set the carrion down on the ground. Just by looking at the male, Lucas knew this brute was stronger and wiser then any of the wolves here. When the older brute was finished saying a couple of words, he suddenly disappeared back into the woods again. Looking back to Alaska he nodded when she told him the name of the Alpha Male of this pack.

"Come with me and see my pictures." Lucas kindly smiled to the femme and said, "Okay" he quickly glanced back to Ken making sure the pup was still with the group of pups, then Lucas turned his attention back to Alaska, following the she wolf. When they reached there destination he look down to her sketches, he grinned and said, "Wow your very talents. These are great, Alaska!" He switched his gaze to the sketch of a Lynx, he noticed she paused her sentence with this one, he closely looked at the drawing.

Lucas was too focus on the drawings they fascinated him greatly, he never seen such masterpiece before. Suddenly a figure playfully tackled him, he thought it was Ken at first but notice it was another pup. Luke's silver eyes looked at the young lad that tackled him, he grinned to the pup and chuckled lightly. "This pup would make a wonderful play mate for Ken" thought Lucas, his eyes still on the pup. He was surprised to hear the pup say his name, "How did he know my name? He probably must of overheard it..?" thought Lucifer. When Alaska softly pushed the pup away, Lucas continued to chuckle lightly, he admired pups and their energy. He saw the pup muttered some things he couldn't hear and trot away, he tilted his head and wondered what the pup said. Looking back to Alaska, Lucas grinned and said, "So that was Dash, quite an energetic lad, he would be a great opponent for Ken."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Raven let Raiden lick her cheek and she listened to his words. She gave him the ghost of a smile before looking back over her shoulder. She frowned. "Yes Raiden," she said not looking at him. "Let's go find a den for the rest of us." She hurried forward to tell the fox Fiera of her plans the went back to the wolfdog Alaska. "Alaska," she whispered. "Please do not overuse your authority." She quickly told her of the plans and looked back at Raiden. She flicked her head, come on, and hurried through the trees after Dash.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:00 pm

"Dash, I didn't mean that, please come back!" Alaska wasen't trying to be mean, she just didn't like dash being rude to someone new in the pack, then she heard Raven speak to her "sorry, I was just trying to tell him to introduce himself a little more politely." She replied, then she followed Raven to try to get dash back, she stopped when she remembered Lucas was still behind her "sorry about that Luke" she called over her shoulder "I'm all scatterbrained, I'm being as rude as dash today, there is t o much going on!" She thought aloud,then she troted back to Lucas and nuzzled him "sorry, I didn't mean to leave you behind, I need to find dash, want to come? I need all the help I can get!" She flattened her ears and sighed in embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 pm

ALBA

The young kit, paused, and saw a young male come by. He was not a fox - only Tarnish and her mum were foxes - although a wolf. He seemed interested in Velvel, but soon, Alba got a bit jealous from sitting and watching them play. I was supposed to be the first who played with her! she thought. Alba, shook her head, and felt a weird sensation in her belly - almost like a swarm of butterflies just flew in for a party. "Oh, um..." Alba studdered, but stood up bravely to the young male {Ken}. "I'm Alba. Right over there is my mum, the fox catching fishies for us." She smiled warmly, and shook the flattering bang of hair on her head to the side. Alba's gorgeous green eyes were revealed.

(Pssst, Lucas. Remember the chat box? Let's hook up Alba and Ken. xD)

FIERA

"Hmm, there. That seems like enough." The fox clamped a few trouts firmly in her mouth, and swam gracefully out of the water and spotted Alba speaking with a male. She narrowed her eyes from the water splashing in her face, and approached the shore. She shook her fur, and dropped the fish next to a calf's carcass. Fiera saw a lonesome wolf disappear ghostly into the forest, and she nodded to the sky for him to be safe. She re-directed her focus down on the two children. "Hello! And who may you be? I see you've met my little Alba!" Fiera sat down properly to greet the young pup at eye level.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next