Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Alec Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Ken

Ken was still keeping his eyes on the two canines(Sharon and Velvel). He suddenly heard someone behind him. He turned around and saw a pretty fox, he heard her say her name. Ken turned his attention to Alba and gave her a sly smirk. "Hello Alba, I'm Ken!" yipped the male, his tail swinging back and forth behind him. When the female fox shook her bangs, his eyes locked on to hers, he saw that she had green eyes just like his. Without thinking he blurted out, "WOW! Your pretty!" the pup didn't care what he said, his words didn't embarrass him at all, because whatever the pup said he was honest with it. But realizing he didn't think how she felt he quickly said, "Uh..uh I'm sorry! I should really think before I say anything." He looked down at his pads, he was glad Lucas wasn't near him or else the older male would have scolded him for behaving roughly. Hearing another voice Ken turned to the older fox and he gave her a kind smile, "Hello I'm Ken, your daughter is very pretty. She must have gotten it from you!"

Lucas

( Yeah I know Fifi.. ^^ I remember.)

Lucas quietly observed the two faes converse with each other, he noticed they seemed to be in a rush. He saw Alaska trotting away, then looking over her shoulders to him saying something. He smiled back to her, and saw that she was coming back to him, apologizing. He was about to say something but froze when she nuzzled him, his eyes widen with shocked and surprise. When he was able to speak again, he cleared his throat and politely said, "It's okay Alaska, don't worry. Um.. I would love to help but.. I still have to watch over Ken, I don't want him to panic." He looked into Alaska's eyes and hoped she would understand, Lucas cared for Ken and it was the male's duty to watch over the young pup, he also didn't want to get in Alaska's way.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm

ALBA

"Hey!" Alba kicked Ken with one of her front paws lightly, joking around with his compliment. "Your not so bad either." She winked as her mom always did, and laughed. She hoped mum wouldn't be mad at her playing with a male, but she would promise not to do or say anything that would get her in trouble. "Mum, meet Ken. He says I'm purrty like you, is that true?" She smiled and her fangs were revealed sharply. Droppping the wait for a reply from her mum, she turnedback to Ken. "Ya know, look at me. I'm so bright! My fur is so red, I wish it was dark, like Raven's! Plus, my life doesn't have any secrets." Alba felt like sitting and chatting with Ken, so she began her small life story with one sentence. "My life isn't like an open book. It's more of a um... amphlet or newsletter or something." She laughed at her own joke, and wasn't scared to anyways. Even if Ken was bored to death, she enjoyed talking to herself, reviewing herself.

(I gtg, Lulu! I posted, and will see what has happened tomorrow. Cya!)
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 Empty where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

″it's okay, i understand that pups are hard to take care of, i'll be back, don't worry″ alaska winked at him, then raced back to raven ″where should we start looking first?″ she asked, putting her nose to the ground to try and track dash down "we really need to find him, he's so young, anything could happen!"

(I know, its short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Ken

Ken smiled to Alba, he underestimated her. She was strong and charming, and she was also the first female canine he had ever spoken too. "Your not so bad either." The comment made Ken lips smile wide, his emerald orbs glimmered in joy. "Thank You.. that means a lot to me!" yipped the young male, he was so happy he playfully licked the fox on the cheeks. When Alba was saying something about her coat, Ken sat his little legs on the ground and began to listen, then he said, "Well I like your coat just the way it is.. it's good not to have secrets then you wouldn't have any guilty feelings about anything." Kenny grinned to the fox and continued to listen to her talk about her life.

Lucas

( ^_^ Bye Fiery! Can't wait for your response )

Lucas smiled and was glad to hear that Alaska understood what he said. He let out a soft relieved sigh and saw her wink. "Okay Alaska, I'll be here, if you need any help just howl for me and.. be careful" said the Arctic male, his tail slowly swishing behind him. Seeing her trot away, Lucas slowly pushed his hind legs off the ground and slowly padded over to Ken and the others. Seeing Ken and a little fox, Lucas smiled, the pup seemed to be getting along well with the girls. "It seems Ken is quite fond of this young lass" thought Luke, his eyes switching from the small fox(Alba) to her mother than to the other canines (Sharon and Velvel).
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Raven hurried into the woods. The wind rippled her black fur. Her large paws they thundered over the ground. Alaska followed behind her, her footsteps almost silenced by her own. She leaped over a high log that a normal wolf would have had to crawl under. She wanted to hear Raidens behind her. The scent of dash was still strong and she followed quickly, looking for a possible den too. She tripped, stumbled, almost fell but caught herself and continued on. She couldn't se the pup but she relied on her nose. She hoped the fox could take care of the pack since both she and Raiden were gone.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Raiden follows from behind Raven, what he tends to do when he was with her. He let her take the lead since it didn't bug him that much. They were searching for a young lad named Dash. Raiden didn't know him because he hasn't had the chance to talk to the young male yet. He also jumps on the log. He raised his head to scan the area. The young lad was close, Raiden thought since he could still smell the male's scent in the air. His sense of smell wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, his eyesight was the best though. He continued to scan the area but to no prevail, no movement was seen by him. He growls at himself, a low growl that can only be heard by him. He hated it when he couldn't do something properly and it made him bitter. Raiden see's that Raven was worried over something. He knew what it was and spoke to her reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'm sure they will be fine. Lucas is there and I know that they're more than capable of protecting themselves." He gives her his signature smile again. He hoped for a lighter mood and atmosphere because worrying made Raven frown again. Raiden didn't like to see her like that, even though she IS like that.

Small drops of water begun to fall from the sky. The clouds had suddenly become dark. One could here the sound of the small raindrops in the forest. It was relaxing to hear but they were getting wet. "It's raining, we better find the lad quickly." He said. Now he was the one who was worried.

Last edited by Raiden on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 4 Empty re: where the fish swim in many

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Alaska tracked the sent as well as she could, but when it started raining, it got harder to track dash, so she lifted her head and yelled "DASH, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" She called with her loudest voice, she ran under a giant log, then it occurred to her-the log could be hollow, and a good, dry hiding place for a wolf, she ran to the base of the felled tree and looked in, it was hollow, but to dark to see in "dash, are you in there?" She called in the log, her voice echoed back to her "hey Raven, look, this would make a great den, it's giant!" Alaska called to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:39 am

Rave heard the cry of the wolfdog and hurried back yo her. Her thick wet fur stuck to her like a glove, weighing her down and hindering her movements. She heard her request and looked around the dry cavernous log. She nodded. It would work. She walked around it. It was likely the trunk from an old dawn redwood that fell over. She shook herself, lightly wetting the inside if the cave. "Yes Alaska this will work." She scratched at it. "Go gather up the rest of the pack and bring them here. Raiden and I will continue looking for Dash."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

"Okay Raven!" Alaska said, and ran towards the pack, getting there in a matter of minutes "great news y'all, we've found a decent den site! Follow me, I'll show y'all!" Alaska led the whole clan to the how tree "ta-da! Like it? This tree is big enough for the whole pack to rest in at any given time!" She was proud that she'd found the pack a home, she turned around to Lucifer "what do you think about this tree Lucas?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

ALBA

The young fox blushed, and patted Ken again - as lightly as she could, since she was told she was a strong girl. "So, what about you?" She sat down in front of the pup, and pulled out an elbow to rest her head on. She flicked her bang away, and was ready to listen to the Story of Ken. Then, Ken licked her cheek. She flinched at first, but knew mum wouldn't like the lick. She took a step back, and got into position again casually.

FIERA

"I'm sure he will be a good friend of yours. You stay safe kids!" Fiera pushed a trout forward, and allowed Alba and Ken to do the rest. She waded back into the river, and saw that Raven, Raiden, and Alaska were all gone. She shrugged in loneliness (not sure if that's spelled right), and climbed onto a rock that was perched just above the water. Fiera sighed, and watched the trouts swim gracefully along the bottom of the river.

SPIRITA

(Spirita is going to die of old age. I am bringing a new character to replace her soon.)

The elder yawned, and laid down beside the river. Spirita felt a bit drowsy, and plopped her head onto a patch of dead grass. Soon, she drifted into a sleep that felt like it would last forever - and it would. Her body shook by itself, and she whinced in pain. The old Husky collapsed from a heart ache, and mumbled her last words... "Ho amato questo mondo." These words came from where she was born, her original language, Italian. They meant, "I loved this world." She gently closed her own eyes, and fell into the sleep that would last forever.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled as she saw another pup coming towards their way. She smiled "Hello, Ken, welcome to our pack!" She said as he talked with Alba. She looked at the older wolf, and smiled a little. She looked at her pup, and nudged her to Alba and the new pup named Ken. "Come on, Velvel. Go play with Ken and Alba. She licked Velvel and cuddled her, then pushed her to the yearlings.

***Velvel***
Velvel was now a bit used to things. She could tell mamma wanted her to play with the strange pups, but she was also a little scared.They seemed at least a bit older than her. She took a step forward, when she heard the pup her mother called Ken, talking to Alba. She tried to look big, and tried to talk with them. "...Hi...I'm Velvel, and that's my mamma..." She pointed to Sharon. She tried to smile and waited for what they were going to do.

***Warner***
Warner saw new wolves, and headed towards their way.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Lucas

Lucas was still watching the group of pups converse, then he looked up to the white wolf(Sharon) seeing her smile to him, he did the same. He heard someone running towards the group. He turned his head to see who it was and saw that it was Alaska. "great news y'all, we've found a decent den site! Follow me, I'll show y'all!" Lucas lobes perked a show of curiosity sparked the male, so he looked to Ken and gave him a gentle nudge, then Luke pushed his hind legs up and followed Alaska. When they reached their destination, Luke stood standing beside Alaska, his silver eyes observed the packs new home. "what do you think about this tree Lucas?" He turned to Alaska and softly smiled to the female, “It’s beautiful, wonderful job Alaska.”

Ken

Hearing the question of Alba, he took a while to think then a smirk slowly formed on his face. He cleared his throat and said, “Well I don’t exactly remember everything in my past.. but I know I was adopted by Lucas, he told me he was good friends with my deceased parents. We traveled together and started moving from place to place, he showed me a beautiful field with flowers and herds of elk!” Realizing he was rambling he looked away coughing slightly. Ken’s ears flicked to a soft voice, . "...Hi...I'm Velvel, and that's my mamma..." he turned to who ever that voice belonged to. Ken smiled to the pup and said, “Hey Velvel! That’s a lovely name, I’m Ken..nice to meet you!” Seeing Velvel pointing to her mother, Ken looked at the white female wolf(Sharon) and he gave the older fae a big smile. He felted a soft nudge and he turned around, he saw Lucas walking away again with Alaska. The pup blinked and continued to watch the two.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Thanks Lucifer!" Alaska glanced behind her, no one else seemed to notice that she'd found a den, so she walked slowly back to the pack, "come on, I guess no one else heard me" then she saw Spirita laying motionless on the ground, she loped over to her limp body and sniffed her, then gently nudged her and realized Spirita was dead, a tear rolled slowly down her cheek. Alaska remained silent, only because the pack was there, she usually only howled when she was alone or with a small number of canines "I will miss you Spirita, farewell" she whispered sadly in the deceased husky's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 pm

***Sharon***
Sharon smiled at the pup, then turned towards Velvel. She was glad she was trying to make friends. She smiled, and quickly ate a small fish.

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled as she heard the wolf, Ken. "Um...thank you...nice to meet you too.." She quietly but friendly said. She began to smile at Ken, and Alba. "Um, well, welcome to the pack...I'm pretty new too, but..." She looked up at mamma, and saw that she was eating some fish. She looked at her, feeling hungry also.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

ALBA

The young fox blushed as Velvel greeted the two, and nodded at the sweet female. "Nice to meet you, too." Alba suddenly felt hungry, seeing that Sharon was munching on a fish. She turned, and saw her mum walking away. She looked down, and saw a large trout between Ken and herself. "Ok, my mum has left the job up to us! Let's do this." Alba wearily poked the fish with one of her claws. She jumped back, but approached it once more. Her eyes widened as she crept in to bite the fish directly. Chomp! She snatched a big bite of fish, and started to chew. Through the mouthful of flesh, she managed to speak. "Ken, go ahwead and twake a big bwite. Ish swoft!" She laughed as well.

(I am currently writing the bio for Spirita's replacement.)
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am

Raven watched the wolfdog go and looked around camp for a while. She glanced at Raiden lying near the dead tree. He seemed tired so she would let him be. She looked around once more the pup Dash, but gave up reluctantly. She returned to the log. She only saw a few strays scamper through the trees. "Mmmmmmm..." She hurried back to see what was keeping them. Once she entered the clearing she knew something was wrong. She saw the husky of Spirita lying in the ground and a few scattered wolves near her. She walked silently and nudged her with her nose. She didn't move. Raven sighed an raised her muzzle high above the others and howled. Long mournful howl to the dead husky. When she was done she looked back at the remaining strays and started to lead thm to the new den.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Ken

Turning back to the the two females Alba and Velvel, he gave them both a smile and replied to Velvel, "Thank You.. oh really... Welcome to the Pack Velvel!" He heard a small growl crept up his belly, and he blushed. The young lad was hungry, he looked in front of him and saw a big trout between him and Alba. He laughed quietly when he saw Alba poking the fish, then taking a chunk of its meat. "Ken, go ahwead and twake a big bwite. Ish swoft!" He nodded and took a small chunk of meat, biting the meat slowly, savoring every taste of it, "Yum." His ears flicked to the sound of a loud mournful howl, he turned his head to the direction and saw the ebony fae, his ears slightly flatten when he saw the motionless body. He sighed quietly and decided to go back to Lucas, looking at Alba and Velvel he quietly said, "I'm going to go to Lucas, see ya." The pup lifted his hind legs off the ground and cantered over to the familiar white pelted brute.
Lucas

"Thanks Lucifer!" Lucas smiled to Alaska and nodded his welcome to her. He continued to watch her as she went back to the pack. He lowered his four limbs to the ground, to a lying position and laid his head on his front legs. His lobes perked to a howl, it was filled with sadness and Lucas wondered what could have happened. A scent entered his nose and he knew it was Ken, lifting his head up from his front paws he smiled to the pup and said, "Hello Ken, is everything okay?"
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel saw that Alba was now eating a fish(whatever that was) and looked up to her mamma. "Can I have some, too?" She saw Ken head somewhere else and looked to the ground. Alba and Ken seemed to be good friends, and she was the only one who was quiet and shy.

***Sharon***
Sharon was almost done with the fish, and looked sweetly at her pup. Smiling, she licked her and replied "Sure, honey, go ahead. Do you want to try it? I'll be right here" She nodded at Velvel.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Alaska was amazed at Raven's howl, she almost forgot how sad she was "Raven! You've still got it! I knew you could howl if you put your mind to it!" she said in awe, then joined in, their voices in perfect harmony with each other. After a while, Alaska stopped and sniffed back a tear, but it broke free and dripped to the ground, she sighed and walked to the new den with Raven, her head and tail hanging low from losing a good friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 pm

ALBA

"Ok Ken." Alba nodded respectfully, and kept her eyes on where he was going. Then, a motionless body came into view - Spirita! Mum's friend! The kit dashed over to the fluffy carcass, and curled up between it's legs. "Spirita!" She began to cry, for she knew her mum would now be heartbroken. Alba galloped towards Fiera, who was sitting nearby and watching the fish. "Mum! Come, Spirita's gone!"

FIERA

"Sweetie, if shes gone, she probably went on a walk." Fiera explained to the worried kit, but realized the horror in her voice, and rose to her paws. The large fox followed her young to the body, and Spirita - laying besides a rock - was permanently gone. On that long walk you only get once in a lifetime. As Alba curled up again with Spirita, she wearily shed a tear, and listened to the mourningful howls from Raven, Alaska, and even Alba was yipping crazily. Fiera, since she had seen many wolves howl through her years, started to howl along with everyone, but he howl, was extra special. Ever since she had met Spirita, she knew they would get along. Both were wise, both were strong, bold, and brave, both were friends.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel also nodded respectfully as the pup left. She was carefully chewing on the fish, with the help of her mamma. She quietly whispered into her ears "Mamma, this fish tastes good..." She stopped when she heard Alba calling her mamma. She looked towards the way, and saw Alba's mum looked sad, and empty. She looked up at her mamma, wanting to know why it was so sad. She also heard some bigger wolves howling, and tilted her head.

***Sharon***
Sharon was just about done with the fish, and now was helping Velvel get to it. She was proud of her, for trying it without fear, and licked her head. When she whispered to her, she sweetly smiled and chuckled. "Yes, it sure does" She replied back to her pup. She looked around to where Velvel was staring at, and saw an old body, on the ground, and knew instantly that it was a tragic moment. A deep frown came across her face, and she cuddled Velvel tightly into her. "Velvel, now let's be quiet, and um..., why don't you take some sleep?" She pressed the pup lightly against her, feeding the pup. Shhh, now you'll understand when you grow up darling... she thought as she looked over to Fiera and the dead body. I am so sorry, it's a tragedy... she cried softly to Fiera. She rested her head down, and sighed. She didn't want the just a few days old pup to see something as sad, and she tried to protect her.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Raven looked down at the smaller canids gathering at her feet. She heard Alaska and frowned. "Ally that was not singing, that was mourning," she said gently. "No one forgets how to mourn." The wolves and foxes gathered around her to look at the body. She felt tired now. She felt a weight on her fur paws. It was the fox kit Alba. She sighed and looked down at her. She licked her head with her large tongue and stepped back. "Ok everyone," she said firmly but gently. "There is nothing more to see here. Let us go to the den. And continue the mourning there." She turned and went slowly up the bank and back to the woods where she waited patient,y for the others to follow her. She had a lot to tell Raiden when she got back and she was not looking forward to it.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:44 pm

"When I mourn, I vocalize, I find them the same, only one is sadder." She said quietly, then she walked slowly to the new found den, hanging her head the whole way. She went through the hollow tree trunk to the back and lay down, the hollow tree was so long, that Alaska could barely see the entrance opening, a little crack above her was just about the only light she had, the rain leaking through the crack from previous showers had made a soft patch of moss grow in the tree, even though she was wet, Alaska fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Ken

Ken stared into the bright silver eyes of Lucas, a small smile curled up but then quickly disappeared. "Lu-Lucas.. something happened.. someone died..." said the pup quietly, tears began to form in Ken's eyes. Why was the pup sad? Why did he want to cry? The lad didn't know the canine so why was he crying? Ken looked down to his paws giving a small sigh, he curled up beside the big white wolf and said, "Lucas can you tell me about my parents? What happened to them, if you were friends with them how come you never speak of them?"
Lucas

Lucas blinked two times, he saw the pup's brief smile disappear. He tilted his head then listened to the pup speak. "Someone died? oh That's right..." thought Lucas, he glanced over to the group of canines who were surrounding the body. Looking back to Ken, Lucas heart dropped the young pup was going to cry and that always weaken Lucifer. He allowed the pup to lay beside him, his tail slid up to Ken covering the pups body besides his face. "Lucas can you tell me about my parents? What happened to them, if you were friends with them how come you never speak of them?" Lucas eyes widen at the questions, he hesitated but calmly said, "K-Ken... all I can tell you right now is.. your parents were good wolves and when your older I'll tell you the rest." Luke didn't want to tell the pup about his parents yet, he didn't think the energetic lad could take it, it was bad enough he saw a dead body. Sighing quietly, Luke licked the pups head and whispered, "Rest Ken Rest."
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:01 am

A few hours later, Alaska woke up, for the first time since her father's death, she'd had a peaceful, restful sleep, she blinked slowly and yawned "for once I feel rested." She said to herself and she smiled peacefully. A couple of minutes later, she walked out of the den, she saw everyone around their new home, then she saw Ken, all huddled up in Lucas's tail, she smiled again and decided to explore her new home, she trotted through the forest looking at everything around her, she was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next