Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Alaska's death and my departure from the pack EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Alaska's death and my departure from the pack EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Alaska's death and my departure from the pack EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Alaska's death and my departure from the pack EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Alaska's death and my departure from the pack EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Alaska's death and my departure from the pack

5 posters

Go down

Alaska's death and my departure from the pack Empty Alaska's death and my departure from the pack

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Alaska has died due to a serious case of epilepsy, and I must leave this forum due to bad influences in the pack, and I had gotten to the point that I'd go on this site more often than the time I spend studying my Bible, praying, and praising, I must decide what is more of a priority: faith or a social network, and you can probably guess what I chose, but for those of you who can't assume the obvious, I chose faith, being a Christan is more important to me then this pack, though I did enjoy this big "family" while it lasted, I must leave, and Lucas if you have a 3ds, we can still chat using swapnote, if you do have one, could you please pm Fiera your friend code so she can send it to me, thanks! I will miss you all, my friends, and thank you for everything that you've done for me, goodbye Raven, Raiden, Kimmi, Lucas, Sharon, Maddox, Blade, Dakarai, and Fiera (I'll still see you every now and then Fifi, via swapnote)

Sincerely, your friend, and long- time member of the week, Alaska

PS, I'm finally getting a puppy!

Back to top Go down

Alaska's death and my departure from the pack Empty Re: Alaska's death and my departure from the pack

Post by Fiera Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Ill try and check my Nintendo whenever I can. Goodbye, Alaska... :'c
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Alaska's death and my departure from the pack Empty Re: Alaska's death and my departure from the pack

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Sad Good bye my friend....Alaska..
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Awe :c Goodbye Alaska.. I'm going to miss you!
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 am

As will I everyone, today is the last day I will be visiting, I will try to convince Fiera to give y'all (especially you Lucas) updates on how I am doing, because she has a 3ds and swapnote, so we can still keep in touch (sort of), thank you all once again for everything you have done for me, you have no idea how much it means to me, if I didn't have so much pressure right now, I would certainly stay, but for now, I must leave. Sad

PS if everything gets better, and the pressure dies down, I'll come back and be the active member I once was, hopefully such a time will come to be, but I'm not sure what charie I'd use, since Alaska is dead, unless I could make her some sort of twin sister, on reincarnate her lol (not the reincarnate part lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:19 am

Bye Ally. I enjoyed talking with you.

Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Attention! Fellow canines, I will now, finally (should be) rejoining the pack, and I have decided that Alaska has not died, but passed out, though she may have other cases of epilepsy later on.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

WHOOP! It's great to have you back, Lassie!
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Welcome back!!! Yay!!!
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Good To have you back, Ally. :3
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh yay! I'm so glad you're back! :0 My 3DS... Ish lost. ._.
Well, anyways, I'm happy to see you've rejoined, Ally. <3
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down