Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
The Ever-Changing Cliff Face EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

+6
Sharon
Alec
Asmira
Raven
Raiden
Blade
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face Empty The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

After you pass over the red river, you face the ever-changing cliff face which is made of hard, dry, red clay. Above this cliff face, which feeds the red color of the river, there are plenty of mountain sheep which can be an easy meal if you understand how to hunt them.

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face Ffm210

Last edited by Blade on Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Ever-Changing Cliff Face Empty Re: The Ever-Changing Cliff Face

Post by Blade Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Vincent

Vincent stalked forward with his ears pinned back despite the nice weather. He was just in a foul mood, as always. Moving to a new territory did that to a wolf sometimes, but this was a bit different. His paws swept over the stone-like clay with determination. He didn't care when an occasional claw scraped against the clay and made a little scratch. His tail twitched and he looked to his side at Cerberus. "What do you think?" he said to the black-and-white male, "is this close enough?" They hadn't told the pack about the reason for moving, that they had it in for the Society close by. Cerberus, ever since he'd found out about his long-lost brother's whereabouts, had been dead set on making him pay. For what, Vincent didn't know. Whatever it was, he wouldn't say and Vincent wouldn't ask. He was too proud for that.

(Raiden if you want it to start out differently just say so)

Kriff

Kriff followed the Generals, walking tall and confidently. He hated the fact that they suddenly had decided to move but he wouldn't let it show. An evil smirk was plastered to his maw and he padded along with a sort of swagger. At least a new setting meant new scenery, which meant exploring and new hiding spots. While he had no need for hiding, he enjoyed using it to get away from the others. His gang was cool to hang out with sometimes, but he didn't like them around all day. It was like having little siblings... again. His eyes drifted to a scragly tree and he looked it up and down. It didn't look weak... and the trunk went crooked in a way that he could easily jump into it. He stored this information in his mind, in case he needed it later.

(As a simple message, Kriff's "gang" is essentially just all the teens/younger wolves. Feel free to say you a part of it or outcasted from it, Kriff just fancies himself a leader of sorts)
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

His large paws padded it's way to an unfamiliar terrain while his sharp and large claws dug to the ground, making it screech as it made friction with the slightest of movements. On his face was delight compiled with a smirk that seemed distorted. Was he happy? Glad? or Angry? Sullen? or just all of the above.

"What do you think? Is this close enough?"

"Just the place I need." He said with an evil chuckle afterwards. His plan for revenge was taking into place and his emotions clouded his every being. Happy that his plan was taking into motion but at the same time he was fixed with hatred and worry if he ever faced his brother again. Will his resolve crumble? Will he change his mind? The answer is no. The Cerberus that cared for his older brother was now dead and what remains is a dark being filled with hatred and greed. It was too late for him to change back now. "Assemble the others and find a suitable den!" He said with an angry growl. "Go!" He ordered while he picked up a small mouse that was trying to scurry to it's escape. "This is going to be interesting." He said while his voice somehow became deeper and sounded more husky than normal. Cerberus takes the mouse into his paw and crushes it without mercy. "What a nice place you got here, Brother. Boy, you're in for a surprise or maybe not." He mumbled to himself as he licked off the blood that stained both his white and black fur, though the blood wasn't noticeable on his black fur. He gazes and scans the area as the evil smirk on his face retained.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Lilith growled at the two males. She stopped and looked around. Cerberus dragged us all the way here for this? She gave Kriff a firm nudge on the shoulder. The dire glared at the smaller male. "What are we going to do here?" She asked, a snarl forming on her face. "All that are here are these ridiculous field mice. They aren't even worth the trouble to catch." She attempted to dig in the dirt but her claws simply raked the rock. "You can't even DIG here." She exclaimed. She hated this place already....
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Vincent

"Just the place I need. Assemble the others and find a suitable den!" Cerberus ordered and Vincent looked over. Though he was older than the black and white male it looked like the youngin' was trying to take over completely. His ear flicked. This had only stopped being a dictatorship when he noticed the pack conspiring against his law. He didn't like it, but Cerberus was more popular because he was closer to everyone's age. Gosh, how Vincent missed the old days... "You heard him, let's get moving!" Vincent called, shaking away his reminiscences and looking back directly at his son and Lilith as he overheard her. "Alright then, if you're so bored and unable to find something to do, go look for a better prey source. Kriff, look for a cave or shelter suitable to the pack." and with that he trotted away. He decided to survey the area and see if any other pack lived here. If they did they had three options: move in, move out, or die. No matter how numerous they were, the Militia would destroy them all. That's just what they did.

Kriff

Kriff listened to Lilith and rolled his eyes but nodded. "Yeah, this really bites." He swiped his paw across the ground and lifted up some of the soil. There wasn't much as the rock was revealed beneath. He let the sandy clay sift between his claws and put his foot back on the ground. As Vincent commanded him and left suddenly Kriff's ears pinned back and he tilted his chin up defiantly. 'That's what you think,' he thought with a snarl. "Hey, want any company with that?" he said to Lilith about the finding prey. "I haven't seen deer in eons and I'm DYING to sink my teeth into some decent meat." His claws started digging into the clay just at the thought. All they'd had for weeks was rugged little pheasants or those little snakes. The birds were tough and gamey. Kriff wanted something with a little more... to be honest, blood. Besides, the pack had been sleeping under the stars anyways. They could do it again.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Kivuli followed the group, towards the back and little ways off. If she stayed close by, how would she see all the cool things! Her dark fur absorbed the growing heat like rocks, which is why she preferred the night. She giggled to herself malevolently. She saw one of these field mice and pounced on it, her cackle shril as she felt its body seize up under her paws. She picked up its tail between her claws and held it up. The frightened little thing squeaked in alarm and tried fruitlessly to run away, though of course it couldn't run find purchase in the air. "What are we to do with you?" she asked it, though it couldn't respond to her. "We could... help you fly!" she threw it into the air and it shrieked in absolute terror. She caught its tail in her mouth before its body hit the ground. "No, that won't do. Wait..." she looked down. It wasn't moving and she sent it on the ground before sniffing it. A small aroma of death hit her nostrils and she pulled back her head to gaze at the small creature. She poked it and the body was firm. "Aww...." she pouted, walking to catch up with the rest, "why do they always do that?" She didn't bother eating it. If it couldn't have a little fun she didn't want those personalities in her stomach... She padded up to the other two wolves who were kind of young, Lilith and Kriff. "Hey guys!" she grinned widely. Her smile faded and she gazed off in to the distance, as if lost in thought. "how does the feather recognize the stone?" she asked suddenly, her gaze never leaving the point her eyes seemed to be fixed on.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Lilith heard the older males order her. She lowered her head and growled. She hated having them boss her around. She heard Kriff ask to join her and she turned away from him. "Fine," she said. "You can come with me. I'll do anything to get away from them dogs..." She padded down the rock the way they had come. Kivuli was busy teasing a mouse. "Stop playing with your food," she snarled. She smacked the dead mouse away with a paw. The female caught up with her and asked her typical riddle. "I don't care about the difference between a feather and a stone." She said annoyingly. That female always got on her nerves. (OOC: This is just in this Rp Mira. Nothing personal) She turned to the male. "Where to?"
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"Stop playing with your food," Lilith snarled at her and batted the mouse away. Kivuli's pupils dialated and she stared at the she-wolf without really seeing. "Okay..." (OOC: This is her weird, always obeys orders thing. If it's a direct command she usually can't say no) When no one answered her she wandered off on her own. She did that a lot... 'hmm,' she thought to herself, 'I wonder if there's any little puppies around here?' she smiled wickedly and dodged into what meager underbrush she could find. It shielded her heating fur. "Go away, Mr. Sun," he growled under her breath, eyes sweeping over the sky. She wondered when she'd ever settle in here. If they were really staying... there wasn't lots of cover. 'Oh well,' her eyes sparkled with malice, 'that just makes the game more fun...'
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Cain

Cain unclasped his jaws and yawned, it seemed that the leader was taking them somewhere. A moody expression showed on Cain’s handsome face. “Man.. this is…boring..” thought the white male, he wanted to do something, “FUN.” He wanted to go exploring… should he sneak off? No if he did that he would probably be punished by the others. Cain snorted quietly, he was a wolf that could not be tamed but only controlled. “Nothing..Nothing will tame me” mumbled Cain, he will not let anyone tame him. He looked up ahead of him and saw the others doing things he really didn’t care about. He scanned his surroundings, nothing but trees and dirt. The male yawned again, his glowing crimson orbs, darted from area to area. “Hm.. I wish there was something I could tease..theres bound to be a lost pup somewhere in these woods” mumbled Cain, he ruffled his white pelt that seemed to glow whenever the light beamed down on him. Some wolves would mistake him as an angel, because of his beautiful smooth coat. But Cain wasn't an angel he was a creation of someones dark heart...the dark heart someone refused to keep. A small evil little chuckle escaped his throat, he knew something interesting will soon happen, Isn’t that the reason on why their leader had taken them here? Wasn't there a reason on why he was in this pack, in search of something?
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:29 am

[OOC: Actually the command was supposed to be directed to Kriff. Sorry if I had left that out. And... I didn't actually specify an age for both Raiden and Cerberus but I made them seem like their a lot older than the others. Cerberus might just be 2-3 years younger than Vincent. Just wanted to clarify that out.]

"You can come with me. I'll do anything to get away from them dogs..."

Cerberus had heard Lilith's small comment and growls furiously at it. His sense of hearing and sight were ten times more sensitive than to those normal wolves. He snaps at her. "DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THOSE MUTTS!." His fangs almost piercing her. He hated dogs like how he hated his brother. "THOSE WHO WERE SAID TO BE DESCENDANTS OF WOLVES?!?! DON'T RIDICULE ME!! THERE ARE NOTHING BUT A WEAKNESS TO THE RACE." His claws revealed themselves from within his freakishly large paws. He pounces her, pinning her down. His paws placed on her throat, strangling her. He places his large fangs on the base of her neck where her throat is located, threatening to kill her with a single bite. She can't do anything nor can she shake him off. He was larger and much more stronger than all of them. If he wasn't as strong as he says otherwise for someone who was as young as him wouldn't be able to rise up in a high ranking position within the pack. Cerberus stops before he could snap his own jaws at Lilith's throat. "LEARN YOUR PLACE!" He snarled, putting all the authority in his tone of voice and by doing so the female shouldn't be able to defy him. The Authority Voice was something so powerful that any wolf within the pack would cower upon hearing it, even Vincent can use it but Cerberus rarely see's him use it. "Stop whining about these blasted place! This isn't where we're going to stay, fools. I wouldn't let my pack weaken with hunger that's why I ordered to find a suitable place for us. Whining like weaklings this isn't how you were trained. ACT ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR LEVEL OF TRAINING!." Cerberus ranted feeling that the pack has gone mentally incapable. 'Fools..' He bitterly thought.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Vincent

(oh okay, Raiden xD)
Mehh, off doing something uninteresting

Kriff

Kriff growled when Kivuli came up to them. He was glad Lilith told her off, because he just tended to ignore her and that didn't deter the crazy she-wolf. When Lilith asked him he was surprised though his face remained a mask of no emotion. He didn't think she cared for other's opinions. Shrugging in his thoughts he sniffed the air and looked up the cliff face. "Up looks promising, if we can scale it," he added with a laugh, knowing fully well that the fae would probably get angry and defiantly announce that he'd have to be an idiot to think she couldn't. He looked back at her right as Cerberus pounced on the black she-wolf and his ears went back. "She meant nothing by it, sir," he said to the enraged General. He wasn't sure why he was defending her, maybe she was just one of the few mutts in this place he got along with. He realized the insult that had come immediately in his mind and his eyes twinkled with malice. He didn't care. Being General didn't make you all that special.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Lilith glared up at the large male pinning her to the ground and hissed like a viper. Hatred boiled in her blood. She bared her fangs in defiance. She snapped at his face, distracting him long enough for her to realize he wasn't pinning her so hard with his left foot and rolled out from under him. The small dire stood swiftly and raised her tail high. She pinned her ears back and snorted rudely."Ha," she exclaimed. "Make me half-breed!" She raised her hackles and extended her claws. She bared at him and growled low in her throat. "We are wolves," she stood next to Kriff and Kivuli. "We aren't to be ruled by half-breeds or dogs." She sneered at him. "I follow Vincent over you any day dog!!" She snarled, her body itched for a fight. She wanted to taste blood again.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Kriff

Kriff, realizing she was alright, stood beside her. He hated both Generals, his father slightly more than this one. "If it wasn't for you, we'd still be in the forest with plenty of elk," his voice grew dark and he bared his fangs. He didn't really know that for sure, but hey, he had a hunch. He balanced his weight, ready to strike if this turned into the bloody fight he knew it was going to.

Vincent

Vincent, not finding another soul but these infernal mice, headed back. When he arrived, he found the young challenging Cerberus. Despite a nagging pain in his hip from the soreness of walking a long distance he stormed up to them, cursing his old joints. "I don't care what this is about, but it had better not be something petty," he snarled, looking between them as we came almost between them, resting a leg against the ground to compensate for the rest of the distance of his barrier. He turned to Cerberus, "you, control your temper. We need healthy wolves. And you," he swung his head to Lilith, "stop this. Until we get accustomed to our new territory, there will be no fighting among us. You wouldn't want to be stuck with wounds should there be a rival pack to crush, would you?" he smirked, knowing she loved to fight. That was the one way to silence an argument. "And you," he added with a sneer to his son, "wisen up and figure out who's side you're really on." His glare struck the young male with annoyance. Kriff was becoming more of the cocky adolescent the old male hated, though he tried to stop it there was nothing he could really do. Vincent took a step back, allowing both sides to determine for themselves: fight or forget it. "Now, let's all go do something actually useful," he growled, staying to make sure nothing happened between the wolves.

Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Cerberus was getting scolded by Vincent and he wanted to snap at the older male but stopped the urge to. He doesn't care anymore if he kills any of them anymore. He knew all of them were beyond help and it's not like he's any better. Killing one or two of them wasn't a loss if it made them realize his power over them. Cerberus hasn't unleashed his 'Special Trait' yet since his fight with Sarah's brother, Claw. His brother had one too, the 'Special Trait' He used to break through a thick barred cage and that's why he's still observing him, not daring to attack yet and risk his life. If his brother's 'Trait' was stronger than his the whole pack could perish.
"WHY SHOULD I CONTROL MY TEMPER AGAINST THESE SORRY FOR AN EXCUSE OF WOLVES! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE DOES NOT CONTROL HIS PACK PROPERLY!! THESE WEAKLINGS?! WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!" He yelled furiously at the older male but the insults were directed to Lilith and the rest of her friends.
"WHINING ABOUT SMALL GAME?! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WHINE LIKE PUPS! PATHETIC! YOU SICKEN ME!!!" He turns his head to face Lilith and sent her a death glare.
"Now, let's all go do something actually useful,"
"Something useful, you say?" He said his voice tainted with malice. "I'll do just that!" He yelled. He doesn't care what would happen anymore. "YOU--?! YOU WANT A BLOODBATH! WELL COME AT ME I'LL GIVE YOU SOME BUT THE BLOOD WILL BE YOURS!!!" Challenging anyone of them. He didn't care if he'd kill them, even if Vincent interfered nothing would stop him now that his blood got agitated. It was only a matter of time before Cerberus would lose it and it ain't going to pretty. His eyes changed to a darker color, the malice and hatred obviously present in them. His claws was now in full view as well as his monstrously sized fangs. The scar on his face flared with an unbearable heat that Cerberus didn't seem to mind. He growls furiously as the saliva on his jaws started to drip and glisten as light shined through them. He's blood now boiling with malice and he wouldn't feel any pain anymore even with the most severe of wounds wouldn't faze him now.
[/font]

Last edited by Raiden :) on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

(Vincent's kind of the peacekeeper, not because he likes peace but because he wants to protect his position and because... that's pretty much it. xD He wants to continue being a General. I guess also because he's old and not as agile as he used to be too...)

Vincent

Vincent calmly took Cerberus's shouts, flicking his ears to direct some of the sound away and not going directly inside. He was just as annoyed about this as any of them. 'Pitiful youth,' he thought, 'can't do anything without a temper.' He marched up to Cerberus, being half dire wolf and have grey wolf made him not quite as tall but pretty close. The expression on his face made up for the lack of height as he glared directly into the other male's differently-colored eyes. "Because you are behaving like a pup who's lost its bone," he said stiffly. He stepped back, turning his neck to look at the assembled wolves, then looked back at Cerberus. "Weakness is not a lack of control as much as a lack of communication. Though I do not doubt your strength by any means, they are our pack. If you kill them all there will be no one to lead." Vincent walked off a few paces. He heard Cerberus's howls of bloody fighting and he looked over his shoulder. "Any wolf who wishes may accompany me to do more scouting. We have a life to find," he added with determination, and continued away to find any possible dens. This was going to be a long day....

Kriff

Kriff glared back at his father. He didn't care. He knew where he belonged, and he was standing at it. He didn't follow Vincent quite yet. He heard Cerberus's insults and his gaze shifted to the black and white male. He was smaller (Kriff), sure, but he raised his hackles and a growl started to form on his maw. He wasn't going anywhere. "You're just too proud to complain. You're bigger than I am; you'll need a lot more. Whatcha going to do, eat the thorny bushes?" He stood his ground when Cerberus threatened them all with a bloodbath. He wouldn't be the one to start it, but he'd support the wolf who did. Cerberus only had a mouth and four paws... he couldn't defend if they all attacked.

Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Kivuli trotted back to the group. She found them all snarling and Vincent in the middle trying to break it up. 'Silly wolfie,' she thought, 'what do you expect them to do?' One of her ears twisted to a side angle and she grinned as she came up behind Cerberus. "Surprise!" she shouted with joy and leapt onto his back, looking over his head at the probably-confused expressions of Lilith and Kriff. She giggled maniacally and batted his ears before leaping off and turning to look at him. "Did I scare ya?" she said, her eyes sparkling like a pup's who just got their first meat. Kivuli was fast; if he came after her she'd run off again like she always did, leading him somewhere she could hide and ambush him again.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

***Anna***
Anna yawned and looked up. She saw some wolves around, and rolled on her back. She suddenly jumped up, and sniffed the air. Bored, she trotted toward the den, sniffing the air. She swirled her tail in the air, and looked all ways.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am

Cerberus felt Kivuli from behind but he chose to ignore her. He couldn't care less even if she jumped at him from behind or not but she did. Cerberus didn't even budge an inch nor a mere millimeter to where he was standing when she leaped onto his back and then asking a question.

"Did I scare ya?"

"Not the slightest bit." He smirks at the female and then snapped his jaws at her but he purposely missed her by a centimeter. A gesture that Cerberus thought was kind of a greeting from him to her. Kivuli was one of the few wolves in the pack that Cerberus disliked less unlike the two who had agitated his blood. No matter what kind of prank Kivuli did with him, he didn't mind but only fell amused by her actions. 'Ignorance is bliss.' He remembered a quote that someone had said to him a long time ago. "Go away right now, I'm busy." He answered as he turned his head back to Kriff and Lilith but then he had already calmed down thanks to Kivuli. He sighs and tried to comply to Vincents lecture. "Fine. I'll stop. I lost the mood to fight now anyways, thanks to her." He pointed his claw to the dark colored female called Kivuli while his tone was somewhat frustrated.

"You're just too proud to complain. You're bigger than I am; you'll need a lot more. Whatcha going to do, eat the thorny bushes?"

He smirks at the male. "I might as well eat you instead." His teeth and fangs visible from the devilish smile on his face. An evil chuckle erupted from his mouth. "Just wait and see. You haven't even explored this place yet but I have. Don't go and f****** say something that you don't know about!" Cerberus faces Vincent but this time he wasn't shouting anymore."No need for a search party. I'll go by myself. It'll attract less attention that way and besides, these guys won't even follow a command from me. I might as well do this on my own." He said. He walks away from the group, starting his way to find a suitable den. On his last visit here he had remembered a place but he wasn't quite sure where it is and that was also the last time he had heard from his spy. 'It's probably dead by now' He glances back at Lilith and Kriff. 'Lazy cowards.' He bitterly thought. Honestly speaking he liked Lilith before. She was more than capable to defend herself at any fight and Cerberus had admired that from her and the fight he had started earlier was just a challenge so that he could see how the female fights, yet it didn't happen. He sighs in frustration, the rush within his blood dying down.

Last edited by Raiden :) on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Kriff

"I might as well eat you instead."

Kriff growled and sticky saliva coated his tongue. "I'd give you indigestion," he snarled. He was indeed surprised when Kivuli jumped up from behind Cerberus and pounced on the tall male's back. He thought she was going to get it for that, but to his astonishment she calmed the big brute down. Kriff almost visibly frowned. She'd almost been gone for good...

"If you've been here before, then how come we have to go looking for things again?" Kriff asked Cerberus, tilting his head to the side a little so one of his eyes was more visibly than the other. He still didn't trust this wolf. There was something about him, something that seemed to control his actions without any apparent reason. It made the male do odd things like this.

Vincent

Vincent snorted. He wasn't quite sure how the dark fae (Kivuli) always seemed to manage it. Maybe it was her constant playful demeanor, but she seemed to have a knack for changing the subject and calming others down. That didn't mean he liked her. He was happy for her compliance to almost any assignment, but she still annoyed him most of the time. As Cerberus claimed he could do it on his own, Vincent kept his mouth shut though his mind was flooding with questions. 'Why would the male have been here before?' He was glad when Kriff voiced his question instead, meaning Vincent didn't have to.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Lilith lowered her head and glared at the small female who had jumped on Cerberus. She prevented an excellent fight. She growled then looked back at the two males. She pinned her ears back. The male did not make sense. He kept changing his words and she raised her hackles in mistrust. This male was going to lead them to their destruction. "Coward," she cried when the male declared his unwillingness to fight. She stood by Kriff and the female. She trusted these wolves over any dog.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Oliver

The wolf rolled his eyes from the back of the group. He hadn't listened, at all, and had just arrived from a pathetic 'hunt.' He's caught mice, and eaten them, though with disgust. A wolf wasn't meant to eat like that. But hey, a wolf sure was meant to eat. He's choose that over starving any day.
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 am

Cerberus felt the scowl of the others. He knew that the place had more mice than big game prey but that was just at the top of the pathetic rock. They haven't even ventured that far yet and they continue to whine and complain how they don't like that food they get their. 'Such pathetic weaklings' He thought as he went as far from the others as he can, not wanting to hear their irritating voices.
~Switch to Black Thicket [The Militia Den]~
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm

***Anna***
Anna yawned, and then looked up. She heard some wolves behind talking, but she simply nodded, and looked around, having nothing to do. She licked her paws, but then noticed the male(Oliver) and trotted over to him. "Hey!" She shouted, then sat down, seeing Cerberus leave.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Kivuli frowned when Cerberus said he wasn't scared. "I'm get you one of these days..." she giggled under her breath, and was about to trot after him until he seemed to be annoyed. She considered going after him anyways. Staying at a distance, she watched him through the shrubs. She analyzed what she knew about him: big, frustrated, hated to be associated with the tamed breeds of canine, not scared easily, considers others inferior. Her mind exploded with ideas, murderous ideas, and a grin stretched across her face that didn't seem entirely possible anatomically. She didn't follow him much longer. She had things to do, mice to terrorize, lives to destroy. Her dark striped pelt soaked in more of the sun, which reflected off the lightened clay, and Kivuli searched for a shadow. The only one she could find would be up in a scragly tree. Digging in with her thin claws she scrambled up and perched on a limb. She laid down on it, much like a cat, with her paws crossed. Her tail flicked back and forth as she scanned the undergrowth looking for "prey". Her eyes narrowed.

(This is where I'm going to add in that "little sister" I was talking about. They aren't really related, but since Kivuli's not the only one who likes to bother pups, and isn't the only one to say so (coughcoughCAIN) she'll be brought it soon.)
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:32 pm

(Lazy post is lazy.)

Oliver watched the she-wolf skepticly as she neared him, but forced a smile onto his face at the sound of greeting. "Hello." He managed, the wolfs voice deep and rich in tone. If it were possible for him to still hurt, the sight of this fea's white pelt may have done the trick. There was barely a difference to be spotted from his mates, back when they were happy. And ya' know, still alive. The mother of his pup's must have been rotted by now, no more than dust and bones. But what did he care?
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum