Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 16 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raven Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Raven looked up at the fox and stepped out of the way as she jumped out of the tree near them."Hey Fiera," she said, giving the fox a tired smile. She turned serious as she looked at the sun setting in the west. "Nothing is the matter Fiera." She said. She looked back at the fox and batted at her playfully with a paw. She stood and bowed at her, she wanted to play, to do something to distract her from her possible fate.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 am

Raiden's eyes widen as Raven spoke such words but only to calm down after a few seconds, a gentle smile appeared upon his face. "Til death do us part...." He repeated in a whisper and nuzzled her neck and then licking her maw. He placed his forehead over her's and spoke softly. "I'm going for a few rounds. With my brother near, I should at least make sure you are all safe, especially you." He laughs softly and then parted from Raven. "Wait for any news. I'll send for one if there's something wrong." He pads off to patrol their surrounding territory, not sure when he will come back.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel looked up as she saw Ken come over. Smiling, she replied "Uh, no! I don't mind at all! " She looked at him, and looked back at Alba.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 pm

(OOC: Sorry I've been seemingly absent, lots of stuff going on lately)

Asmira saw that Raven was alright, and she smiled. As the two large wolves moved away (Raiden and Raven) she watched them. They nuzzled each other, and Asmira figured that they must have been mates. She smiled in a sad kind of way. She'd never been loved, no family, no friends. Would she ever? She stayed on the log and sort of shrunk up into herself and stared down at her paws. Her neck hunched closer to her shoulders and she sighed. She heard the little fox kit getting Blade and Ken (and technically Velvel) to learn "the way of the fox". She couldn't believe it when the neon-striped male agreed. He was playing with pups? These ones, who seemingly not too long ago had hurt him? Her mind whirred to try and figure out why. Was he not the sarcastic and uncaring wolf he seemed to be? Excess hair fell in her face, mostly over her left side (when facing her) and she looked back down quickly, hoping none of them had seen her staring at them.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel looked around and waited for Alba to teach them. She hoped she wouldn't mind if she learned with Ken. She smiled the sat straight up.

Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Blade looked up on top of the log just as Asmira looked down suddenly. Confusion manifested in his eyes as he stared at the young female. 'Was she staring at me?' he wondered, hoping not. He didn't need that kind of trouble right now. Though he felt bad for her... she looked lonely and sad and stuff. Blade tilted his head and gave a half-smile. "Hey, 'Mira!" he called to her. He'd kinda forgotten the first part of her name, but he didn't let that show. "Why don't you come join us? I'm sure Alba's got room for one more in her lesson." He turned back to Alba and smirked, sure the little fluffy kit wouldn't mind. She seemed to enjoy the attention anyways.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Raven watched Raiden go. Once he had left her sight she turned slowly and made her way back to the rest of the pack. Thoughts of Cerberus and his pack drifted over her in a dark cloud of thought. What if he runs into them while he is out alone? When will he come back? What will happen to the rest of the pack if they should return in his absence? She was tempted to follow him but resisted. Should Cerberus attack them she would be the only one in the pack of similar size to fight him. The wolves were many but if they could not work together then that would make them weak. She trusted they would be able to work together and get along by the time the threat came upon them to do so. But until then...She didn't know. She looked back in the cave and smiled, glad to see Blade playing with the pups. Her gaze drifted to a Asmira, who was watching the pups play with Blade. She looked sad. Raven wondered why? She hopped on the log and padded over to her and laid down beside her. She nuzzled the female's neck with her muzzle, trying to comfort her. "Are you alright Asmira?" She asked. "What weighs on your heart and soul so much that makes you appear as much alive as this log that we lay upon?"
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 pm

When he heard Velvel accept his company, he gave her a big grin. "Thank You Velvel!" barked Ken, his tail wagging behind him with excitement. He padded next to Velvel and lowered his haunches next to the white lass. Ken saw that Velve was now looking at Alba, he copied her actions and stared at the kit who was on the tree. Ken felt like his smiles were fake... a tense atmosphere seemed to flow around the adult wolves. Was it because of the enemy? What was dangerous about them? If only Ken could get a glimpse of the enemy wolves, he wanted to know what was different between them and us.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Key Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 am

Key walked from the den. Her fur was shiny black color, all her wounds were healed. She saw the pups playing their "Fight games" She kind of wanted to join in. The pups, games made Key remember Moon and how they played games like that. Key smiled.
Key
Key
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hey, 'Mira! Why don't you come join us? I'm sure Alba's got room for one more in her lesson."

Asmira looked up at the sound of Blade's voice and cringed. He must have seen her, and she felt embarrassed. She hoped the heat rising in her cheeks wasn't visible to him from this distance. "Umm, I'm alright, I'll stay here," she stammered, wishing she could have said that with more confidence. She sounded like a fool! She licked her shoulder where some fur was sticking up awkwardly and kept her face pointing down, hoping they would think she was busy and not press it.

"Are you alright, Asmira? What weighs on your heart and soul so much that makes you appear as much alive as this log that we lay upon?"

Asmira was a little startled when Raven came to lay by her and she tensed. It quickly faded when she realized who it was, and not a threat. Still, she shifted her paws uncomfortably. She liked the black fae, who'd been the first friendly face she'd met. "I'm alright," Asmira lied, hoping Raven couldn't tell. Asmira looked at her paws as they'd started to kneed into the log. Hastily she forced them to stop. She didn't want to look like she was hiding anything, though she was hiding everything. She knew she'd be kidding herself to think she could hide it from the female. Raven was smarter than she looked, and the black she-wolf looked like a genius. Asmira gave up and let her front legs slide forward and shift out from under her. Her head landed between them and she sighed, louder than she had thought. She didn't try to stifle it. There was no point.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Raven saw the female shift her paws. "I'm alright." She watched her move uneasily and laid her head down with a heavy sigh. Raven lowered her massive head next to the smaller female's. "what's wrong Asmira?" She asked. She hoped she didn't sound to intrusive. She just wanted to help the female. "You may talk about it if it helps you," she said calmly. "You don't have to if you don't want to. It's purely your choice. I can assure you I can keep it confidential if you wish to keep it that way." She stood slowly. "I'll be here if you need someone to talk to." She turned and walked away. Her thoughts drifting back to Raiden... Where are you?....
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 pm

"Umm, I'm alright, I'll stay here," said Asmira and Blade gave her a piercing stare. Something about her looked... off. He shrugged. "Well, we're here if you change your mind," he called over his shoulder and turned back to the pups, flicking his tail. Pity, he was hoping she'd come over. Then he wouldn't be the only older one if their little group. Blade's green ear swiveled, listening. He heard Raven go up to Asmira and the comforting tones she was using, but not the exact words. His curiosity sparking, Blade looked over his shoulder just enough to see the two out of the corner of his eye. He heard the unconvincing 'I'm alright' and figured whatever was bothering her was serious... and all the more tempting to him. Giving the pups a casual glance he meandered away a ways before doubling back through the underbrush, taking every precaution to be a silent as the grave. He stepped lightly over twigs and avoided pebbles, coming up just under the log where the two she-wolves lay. He heard Raven get up and begin to walk away. His mind snorted, annoyed that he might have missed something, or that the conversation would cease.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

"Well, we're here if you change your mind."

Asmira gave a small smile and nodded, but made no movement towards them. She sighed again.

"What's wrong, Asmira? You may talk about it if it helps you. You don't have to if you don't want to. It's purely your choice. I can assure you I can keep it confidential if you wish to keep it that way. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to."

Asmira turned her gaze to look at the black wolf. "I just..." she started, then paused. Should she say anything? Asmira looked down, and hardened her resolve. She glanced back up. "How did you know?" she asked Raven, "that you loved Raiden?" She assumed that since they were mates they did. "How did you know it was love? What is love?" Asmira turned her attention back to where Blade had been. He was gone. Her eyes flicked over the landscape in a panic but he was nowhere in sight. Her ears drooped a little and she turned back to Raven.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Raven stopped on the log as she heard the questions the curious female asked. She sighed, trying to figure out how to answer. She turned around and sat next to the female at the edge of the log. "Love..." She spoke slowly choosing her words with care. "Is not really anything. It is just a word to describe a feeling." She looked down at the group of pups. "I don't really know what it is to be honest. It is different with different people, but overall it is just a feeling you get for someone. When they talk, you listen to what they say. When you talk, they listen. When you are weak, they are there to make you strong again. They support you when times are hard and you do the same for them. They sacrifice for you and you do likewise. You just care about them. Regardless of behavior, actions or what they say. You can't help it. It just happens." She laid down and looked at Blade then glanced at Asmira. "You get attached to them and want to follow them wherever they go and when they are gone the world turns gray. And that is all I can say..."
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled and looked back at Ken. "No problem Ken! She quietly shouted, then looked at Alba, wondering what they were about to do. She sat down, seeing Alba wasn't in a hurry.

***Rudy***
Rudy felt his body, on fire. He gasped for breath, for some reason, he seemed to be stuck under her mother's fur. He thought of it weird, he had never felt trapped in his mamma's cozy fur. Suddenly, he felt his legs going loose, and he fell to the floor. 'What...what's happening to me?' He got scared, and started to yelp, except, he couldn't say anything. He just lied there, squeaking and cried for help.
* Rudy is going to die, due to the weak/sick body that he was born with.

***Sharon***
Sharon yawned, and looked down at the weak pup. She jumped up. when she saw the pup."Rudy! Are you okay? " She plopped down, and licked the pup's body. She was sweating hard, she felt like her heart was going to burst out. 'It's okay, Sharon, it's going to be alright,..' She ran into the den, and grabbed every kind of herb there was left and came running back. She stumbled and twisted her ankle on the way out, it shocked her whole body, but she didn't have time. She quickly limped, wincing, then looked at the pup. Rudy was panting now, and it seemed weaker than ever. Even though Velvel was slightly smaller than other pups, she wasn't this small and weak. Sharon had hoped Rudy would become stronger soon, but...she didn't think it was going the right way. When she applied all the herbs she could manage to help him, she plopped down, and snuggled the pup. "Oh, Rudy...Rudy...please...please..." She looked up as tears rolled down her cheeks fast. She hadn't spent a lot of time with Rudy, only for a few days, maybe a few weeks, but she was still feeling sorrow.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk. Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Silk had been listening to what Raven had to say. Secretly, of course, but she couldn't resist. All she wanted was an answer, and she hadn't been able to find one herself. But what the she-wolf had to say was the best explanation she had heard. 'Love,'.. It's so hard to find nowadays. She thought. It was true, for her at least. She was sure it was the same for a lot of the canines here. With a sigh, the fea stood and turned, heading away from the others. "Time to get my mind off things.." She muttered.

"Oh, Rudy...Rudy...please...please..."

She pricked her ears at the sound of the wolves voice. Looking over, her brow furrowed. "Is everything alright..?"
Silk.
Silk.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Asmira listened to Raven and nodded solemnly when the black fae was finished. It hadn't been the answer she was hoping for. It was the best explanation she was ever going to get, but it wasn't good enough. Asmira sighed again and got slowly to her paws. She wagged her tail and smiled, though she felt the sadness in her eyes and knew she wasn't hiding it well. "Thanks, Raven, for that. I think I just need to think about some things..." Her ears flicked, listening, though for what she wasn't entirely sure. Giving Raven one more reassuring smile that she was fine, though she wasn't, Asmira sprung off the log and ran. The jolt from the leap sent pain shooting up her legs, but it wasn't enough to stop her. Feet pounding against the ground, she almost ran into the group of pups. At the last second she jumped, sailing over their heads. "Sorry!" she called an apology as she continued, hoping they were fine. Asmira disappeared into the trees and kept going until she felt the first leg sores. Easing into a trot, she hung her head low and slowed further into just a walk. Only a few of Raven's words stuck themselves deep in her mind. "Love is not really anything. It is just a word to describe a feeling. You can't help it. It just happens. You get attached to them." she heard them again in her thoughts. Stopping, Asmira lifted a paw and examined it. What was she? A wolf, yes, so she'd heard. But only just. Why had she been where she was? She thought of the man with the odd stick-frame contraption in front of his eyes (glasses). He'd had musty brown hair and a constant grin. Even as he lay on the floor, blood pooling behind his head and chest. Asmira wiped the paw against the ground and shuddered, though it was completely clean. Even so, she could still feel the stickiness and she wanted to vomit. She'd never done something like that... never... and it had just kindled in her like a fire and became a boiling inferno within seconds. "I'm a cold-blooded monster..." she spoke under her breath, feeling sad. Maybe she never would find "love". How could she? What if she wasn't even capable of feeling at all?
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Blade listened to Raven words. Typical girly stuff, right? Yet he felt some sort of weird connection to it. Blade shook his head, why was he sitting here? What did he hope to achieve from this? When Asmira left, he watched her go. She seemed distracted and he wondered about her question. I wonder what's up with her... he thought, then smirked. Sneaking away from the log, he took off after her. He wanted to know why she was so sad. He kept his frame low to the ground, letting the wind simply glide over his body. He came up to a grove of pine trees and saw her tail poking from behind one. She was sitting down. Sneaking on the other side of the tree and keeping out of sight, he caught her sentence. "I'm a cold-blooded monster..." she said, and Blade was confused. That didn't sound the like peppy girl he'd met. Something must be wrong. He came out from behind the tree behind her. "You? 'Cold-blooded'? Ha! Believe you me, you don't even know the definition of cold-blooded." He hadn't meant it to be so cruel, since she was already depressed enough, but it just kind of came out that way. He couldn't help it.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

***SHaron***
Sharon looked up as she saw Silk. "Oh...hey,..." She quietly murmured, then said "I'm really sorry, but I think I need a moment...sorry..." She softly let go of the pup, and breathed in. She didn't want to think of anything now, for she turned around. 'Bye, ...Rudy..' she tried to look away.

***Rudy***
Rudy coughed, then looked at his mamma. 'Bye, mamma,,,....' he thought, as he closed his eyes.

Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm

"You? 'Cold-blooded'? Ha! Believe you me, you don't even know the definition of cold-blooded."

"Blade!" Asmira whirled around, recognizing the male's voice immediately. It was just the person she hadn't wanted to see. Her eyes bugged out and she felt flustered. "I mean... I'm not saying that... I know some others here might have worse pasts, but..." Asmira closed her eyes and took a deep breath, collecting her thoughts. She opened them and gazed into Blade's neon green eyes. His expression was unreadable, though his words seemed bitter and angry. She wondered what he meant by that... what had happened to him? "Look, I just... I did some things I'm not proud of. And now I'm questioning everything I've ever done. I can't shake it. Do you understand?" she asked hopefully, hoping she wasn't boring him. She gave a sheepish smile and sat down again, keeping her paws close.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 am

After his long and tiring patrol on their huge territory, Raiden stumbles upon Asmira and Blade, who seems to be talking about something serious. 'Its best if I left them alone.' He decided to himself as he started his way again back to the den, excited to see his mate again. He couldn't shake the bad feeling of having her so far from him and it crushed his heart when sometimes he would feel her saddened while he was gone but having this mental connection with his mate was something that served as good and as well as bad. The connection is created when one finds his/her mate and will be able to communicate with each other even though they are far apart. If anything were to happen to her he would immediately find out about it and will come rushing to be by her side again. Mates usually are rarely scene without each other but with the pack's situation right now, being apart was something unavoidable.

He had been running around the area for what seemed like A LOT and decides to rest up beside a small river. Lapping up water and laid down, catching his breath. Panting heavily he did not speak nor utter a single word. He was not far from where he had seen Asmira and Blade talking and curiosity was bugging every last bit of his being, though a BIG part of it just want's to run towards home where Raven was. 'I hope they didn't notice me passing. I don't want to disturb them from their talk but I can't help but get curious since their faces were so serious.' Raiden scrunched up his face in a frown.

He sense that there was a male near by his mate. He growls possesively. 'MINE!' he yelled in his mind and went to find where Raven was. Frantically running towards her sensing danger.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:52 pm

(OOC: These flowers are screwing with my eyes trying to read things o-o )

Blade saw how nervous she got. What was that all about? He licked her ear, meaning to be comforting. He felt like he was turning into a softie, but oh well. She was really stressed out. "Don't worry, it's fine. Everyone has ways of dealing with it. Take me for example," he said, prancing off a ways and smirking as he looked back. "You'd never guess that everyone always abused me, right?" He lashed his tail to the side, and his eyes grew clouded as his memories came back to him like a blizzard. He shook it off. She needed the consolation. She spoke the last of her sentences. "I completely understand," Blade genuinely smiled and stood near her again, "but doing things you're ashamed of doesn't make you a monster. Doing it to hurt others with no regret, THAT'S what does it. Makes you anything but wolf." (The "wolf" is my substitute for human, like makes you anything but a good person) Blade gazed at her face, mainly her pained eyes. She was only the cheerful and feisty fae on the outside, when she kept all this in on the inside. Blade looked off into the woods. "You know what you need?" he said after a moment. He didn't wait for an answer. "Something to cheer you up." He sifted through his memories, painful though they were, for one of the games pups his age used to play. Most of them were bloody... wait! "TAG!" he shouted, jabbing her side playfully and taking off.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Raven watched Asmira jump off the log and walk away. She sighed. The female didn't think that Asmira was telling the truth about being fine, but she wouldn't push her. She laid down and lifted her head up and perked her ears when she saw Blade take off after her. She smiled faintly and chuckled to herself. Young love. She looked away then turned and jumped off the log in the opposite direction. She walked slowly through the forest a good ways from the log. Her thoughts drifted as she wandered. She caught a breath of an unusual scent on the air. it was a male. Dire by the smell. He was large and he was close. Raiden! She thought excitedly. She ran in the direction of the smell. It changed violently when she got close. It was sharp and cold. Not like Raiden at all. Her thoughts reelled. If its not Raiden...then who....Cerberus! She turned on her heels and ran as fast as she cold. Raiden! He was out here alone....
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 am

'D*mn it!' Raiden yelled inside his head, sensing the upcoming danger his mate was heading to. He was furious that there was some other male that dares to go near Raven and He growls inwardly because it wasn't just any ordinary male wolf that neared her.

'Raven can you hear me?! Get out of there! Right now! Run away!' He yelled, using his connection with her, hoping that she would hear him. He run as fast as he could but it seemed like she was so far away.

He was breathing and panting heavily by the time he had gotten to where Raven is and now he was face to face with the one wolf he didn't want to see.

(OOC: could someone change the background? I think my eyesight is getting worse as I continue to stare at this vividly bright wall paper o-o)
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:27 pm

"Don't worry, it's fine. Everyone has ways of dealing with it. Take me for example, you'd never guess that everyone always abused me, right? I completely understand, but doing things you're ashamed of doesn't make you a monster. Doing it to hurt others with no regret, THAT'S what does it. Makes you anything but wolf."

Asmira's whole body froze when Blade licked her ear. She felt like a blush was coming on and it really annoyed her, so she turned away to make sure he wouldn't see. He couldn't, not if she could help it. Asmira tried to stomp out the feelings she was having. This was ridiculous. She growled to herself, low so Blade wouldn't hear and think it was his fault, though in a way it sorta-kinda was. "Thanks, and well, you take a lot of cr*p from everyone here, so..." she swatted him in the shoulder affectionately, like a friend. She nodded at his words of wisdom. "Yeah, I get it."

"You know what you need? Something to cheer you up... TAG!"

"I'm all s-- WHA?" she started speaking, saying she was fine. She didn't want to be near him... the more they hung out, the more she felt that weird feeling, the more difficult it would be to hide... his poke on her side sent her steeping a pace away and he took off. She thought he was gone for good until he stopped and looked over his shoulder. She looked at him, then down at her owns paws. She glanced back at him. "What's 'Tag!'?" she asked, feeling silly.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next