Society Of Strays/Mononoke Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatbox

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Lower Beach
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm by Key

» The Best Funk Of The 70s
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm by Raven

» The Ever-Changing Cliff Face
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 am by Raven

» Joining Forms
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:57 pm by Blade

» Where The Fish Swim In Many
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am by Key

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Welcome Back Everyone!
Affiliates
free forum

Where The Fish Swim In Many

+8
Blade
Kage
Alec
Raiden
Sharon
Fiera
Raven
Demon
12 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 Empty Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Demon Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

In this part of the creek where it is too dense for bears and moose to go. Wolves, fox, and lynx rule this shadowy spot where salmon and trout call paradise. The water may be 4 feet deep, but the fish are many in this spot, and are easy to catch with the right skills. The Fishers and Fisher apprentencies dominate this area where they excell.
Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 Creek
Demon
Demon
Admin
Admin

https://societyofstrays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where The Fish Swim In Many - Page 9 Empty Re: Where The Fish Swim In Many

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

Raiden was just coming back from the pack den and was headed back to the falls to check up on Raven. Alaska has fallen and Raiden had saw what happened. Lucas was mourning beside her corpse and so, He left him to spend sometime alone with her. At times like these, spending the time with the one that you love and the one that loves you was what Raiden had thought to be important. Grief-stricken by Alaska's passing, Raiden howls sorrowfully into the wind. The sound resonates with the whirring wind and spreads throughout the land.

Raiden managed to get to the log path to the Falls but then he see's Raven, covering her eyes with her paws and almost slightly shaking. He runs to her aid, making sure she wasn't injured or harmed in anyway. "What happened? What's wrong, Raven?" He asked softly as he scanned for any wounds or injuries on her body but there seems to be none. What got his attention though was her panting and heavy breathing. "Did she run all the way here?" He thought. He didn't dare to ask as he see's Raven continue to shake and tremble... with fear? "Is she scared?" Is what his train of thought told him. He remained silent as he awaits for any response from Raven but it looks like there won't be anytime soon. He nuzzles her cheek and wraps his body to hers. "Shhh... It's alright." He said in a gentle whisper to her ears.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Asmira walked to the Creek, practically bouncing with excitement. This was going to be so fun! She couldn't wait to meet everyone. There was no wind but she could hear some kind of bird calling overhead and another replied. She closed her eyes and listened to their music. The dense forest didn't break until she reached the stream itself, where she lifted her head and sniffed. She could smell something familiar... wolves! Looking ahead, she felt stupid when she saw that there was actually a wolf in front of her but on the other side (Blade). He was grey with odd neon-green stripes down his back and legs. He looked about her age.

"Hey!" she called, "I'm Asmira, what's your name?"
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:02 pm

ALBA

Not hearing any sort of response from Ken, she sighed, and continued to gaze at the spectacular view. Alba smiled at Velvel, knowing she had been a shy wolf pup. Alba felt no words to express the beauty in her eyes, so she just nodded to herself and licked the nape of Faith's neck. "Let' go!" Alba yipped in excitement for more adventure.

FIERA

Fiera sensed nothing, for she was just lingering above the pack's territory. She sighed in loneliness, watching as her kit played with Faith, Velvel, and Ken. As Blade galloped away with another wolf, she laughed and narrowed her eyes. "Hah! That fae won't last a second with... What's his name... I'll call him Stripes." Fiera swung her fluffy tail below her as she smirked, ready to watch the show.

FAITH

Faith laughed happily as the smooth tonge rolled across her neck. The mutt lifted her chin up high and gave a kind eye to Alba and the others. "So, let's check out the waterfall?" Faith smiled sincerely, and slowed to a trot as they came closer to the rushing water. With a steady pace, not to drop any of the pups, she trotted to some large rocks that designated the falls.

- FAITH ONLY TO MISTY FALLS -
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:02 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel smiled, and nodded excitedly as they went towards the waterfall. She had never been there, but it sounded like a great adventurous place, wherever that was. "Sure! Let's go!!" She looked down at Faith, her leading to the waterfall. She looked at Ken, but shrugged, smiling a little. 'Here we go!' She thought, but making sure she didn't fall off.

***Sharon***
Sharon yawned once more, and opened her eyes. 'Well, that was some wolf!' she thought, but shrugged. She looked around, just saw a few wolves, and rested to sleep once again.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 pm

(OOC: Fiera, when does Blade "gallop away" with anyone? He's usually stationary when he meets others, I've noticed...)

"I'm Asmira, what's your name?"

Blade looked up with his emerald eyes at the wolf on the other side. It was definitely a she-wolf, brown and tan with big blue eyes that were angled as her head cocked in curiosity. Lifting his head slowly, Blade eyed her. She was short and lean, seemingly a young wolf like himself. He smirked, but didn't answer. He went back to drinking from the creek. Blade had already decided that avoiding people was pointless. So instead, he decided to seem even less approachable. She'd make other friends, he was certain. She seemed friendly enough.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 pm

(OOC: Sorry Blade, I thought you were walking and then Asmira just started walking with you. ^^ Also, am waiting for Lucas to post so Alba and Ken can go on their adventure.)
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Asmira smiled pleasantly when the wolf looked up and acknowledged her. She looked into his eyes directly, and right when she felt he'd open his mouth and respond his head dipped back to the water. Asmira's brows arched and she stiffened. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" she hollered over there.
(Blade told me to write this so he wouldn't have to do a post to say it, the lazy bum) "So?" his head only looked up at her slightly.
" 'So'? SO that's rude!" she snarled and leapt as far as she could into the creek. Fish scattered erratically as her feet pushed off against the bottom, little pebbles clicking on her nails. She reached the other side next to him, dripping wet. Smiling mischeviously, she shook her pelt violently, spraying water droplets everywhere, including over the other wolf. She laughed uncontrollably.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Ken

Ken snapped out of his trance and followed after Faith, Alba and Velvel. Looking around he noticed they have come to another part of the territory, but this one was much beautiful and relaxing. Lifting his nose to air he inhaled, he sensed wolves, one was obviously Lucas and another was the meanie brute who had thrown him into the creek, another was a stranger and the other was a dead smell. His eyes grew wide and he feared for the worst.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:51 pm

(Nothing big is really happening in the RP, guys...)

ALBA

Alba smiled, seeing Ken had taken interest in the scenery. The kit licked his cheek and smiled as he had done when they first met. Shelaughed happily, and scooted back closer to the two pups. "Faith is taking us to that waterfall!" She yipped happily, and poked her paws between Faith's ears. The rushing waters came closer as they all approached Blade and a new female to the area. "Oh, it's you again. My mum told me not to talk to Stripes." Alba nodded her head looking at the neon striped wolf, and smirked. "I'm guessing thats you." With a laugh and a grin, she sat proudly on the giant's back.

FAITH

"I believe my passengers have met you before, Stripes." Faith laughed, and wagged her long tail as it brushed the wet ground. Blade was soaked in water after seeing the stranger shake her fur. "And you, stranger, I don't believe you are setting the right example for a youngling like this striped fellow, hmm?" Faith chuckled slightly and kindly to the side, her eyes squinted in humor at the pups behind her. "Shall we continue, or would you like to stay and chat?" Faith tilted her head and awaited further instruction.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:16 am

"Hey, I'm talking to you!"

'No, are you really?' thought Blade, 'I didn't notice.' He heard a splash and watched her as she swam/trudged across. He continued lapping at the water. When she reached the edge and clambered up and after a pause, he saw movement and didn't have time to flee or even move before she shook cold water all over him. "Hey!" he snarled, becoming just as wet as she was. He turned and leapt, knocking her over. He was about to show her what he was made of when he heard, "Oh, it's you again. My mum told me not to talk to Stripes. I'm guessing that's you." He looked up at a wolf he hadn't met, and the three pups riding on its back. He recognized the fox fit and Ken. The last one looked like that pale wolf's pup. "I believe my passengers have met you before, Stripes." the wolf added as she laughed with the fox kit who'd been the one to speak. Blade's ears pinned to his head in annoyance. "My name's Blade, not 'Stripes'," he growled as his eyes narrowed and he stepped off and away from Asmira. "And you just did talk to me," he smirked at the little fox kit.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:28 am

Asmira couldn't stop laughing, mostly because of the look on his face when she splashed him. Not even when he knocked her over and pinned her to the ground. It didn't hurt when her head hit against the ground, mostly because of the soft grass. She only stopped laughing when she heard a voice and looked over to see a wolf carrying pups on its back. The little fox kit among them seemed to be making fun of this striped one. "My name's 'Blade', not Stripes," he growled and she smiled. So he was Blade! He stepped off her and she got up, feeling happy. His mean ignoring had got him nowhere. "And you, stranger, I don't believe you are setting the right example for a youngling like this striped fellow, hmm?" said the other wolf with a smile. Asmira laughed. "Oh, he deserved it. It's okay." At least, she thought it was. It's not like she could get in trouble or anything for it. He wasn't in danger. Just a simple payback. "Besides, I'm sure he's tough enough to handle a little water," she added mockingly, sneering at him in a taunting but not cruel way.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Ken

Ken was distracted in his thoughts, but his eyes continued to survey the lovely surroundings. Then he felt a soft lick on his cheeks and he quickly turned to the form who had licked him, it was Alba. He was surprised by the unexpectedly lick but he laughed and softly nudged the fox. When Faith had taken them to two figures, he immediately recognized the neon brute, a small growl erupted from Ken's throat. When Ken heard the name of the neon brute, a small grin formed on his lips, "Oh so thats his name" thought Ken.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 pm

ALBA

"Hey, who do you think you are growling at an assasin's daughter?" Swiftly, Alba leaped off of Faith's back, and landed on a green stripe. "Look at these things, it be a pitty if one was scratched." Alba revealed an evil smirk and wicked eyes. She walked forward to his two pointy ears and whispered, "Too bad I enjoy pain." She shot out her tiny - yet painful - claws, and dug one into a big juicy stripe. Only a little bit of blood came out, but that would do. She covered her paw in Blade's blood, and spoke villanously, "Now, I do a little painting." Alba spread her fiery red paw along the green stripe, which now Blade had many green stripes, and one red. Before Blade could attack Alba or try to kick her off, she gracefully leaped back on Faith for protection.

FAITH

Faith flattened her ears and narrowed her eyes. "These passengers are my passengers." With a mighty hunch, Faith snarled violently at the two wolves in front of her. "Nobody messes with a teacher." She slowly stalked forward, and was practically in both of their faces due to how big she was. "Oh yes, I almost forgot," Faith exhaled angrily, almost like a bull. "Faith, will bring you to your fate. And whose Faith? Me." Faith was very serious, and did not want to startle the pups, though she knew all of them were tough. "Mark my words, Stripes - Do not annoy any of these pups, or else - No, you'll get a beating if you even hurt a hair on any of them."
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Blade didn't even flinch when the fox kit dug into his flesh and painted her bloody stripe. That would only give her satisfaction. She didn't deserve it, or anything for that matter. She was disgusting. When she leapt away he glared at her. "I hope you enjoy pain, you drama-queen, because you're gonna get it someday when you aren't running back to mommy or anyone for that matter.Oh, you can't touch me I'm an assassin's daughter'... Own up to the consequences of your actions and stop relying on your mum's position. '" His eyes were radiating green (not in an extra-powers type way, just he's ticked off) and his gaze shifted to the wolf when she threatened him. "I wasn't messing with YOU... Besides, I get bloodied and you're threatening violence on me? I didn't even touch the little princess. That seems like a fool's choice. Why even waste my time?" Blade finished, stomping off. He hated pups. Especially the haughty little kit who thought she was superior because her mother was an assassin. Well, her mother couldn't protect her forever; Blade had experience in that. Without Fiera, this kit wouldn't be so high and mighty. Not that he had any intention of hurting either. That would be stupid. His nails dug into the earth as he walked and churned it up.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Lucas

Lucas eyes slowly opened, lifting his head up, he looked around with confusion. "I must have fallen asleep" murmured Luke, he glanced down to the animal his head was laying on and remembered it was his friend Alaska. He sighed and slowly lifted his body up, "She really is gone" thought the brute sadly. He turned away from Alaska's body and quietly padded through the woods, he opened his mouth and yawned. Then he heard sounds somewhere nearby, he came to a halt and raised his lobes adjusting them to the sounds. He inhaled the air and sensed wolves, and a small scent of blood, "What is going on?" thought Luke. Shaking his head he bounded to the direction where all the chaos seemed to be happening, emerging out of the woods he saw the neon brute walking away and Ken with Alba, Velvel and two canines he had yet to meet.
Ken

Ken was surprised by Alba's change in character, before he knew it she had leaped onto Blade and was digging her talons into the male's neon stripes. Then Faith was getting serious to Blade, things were definitely getting wild and Ken didn't know how to react. Then a strong nearby scent drifted into Ken's nostrils, looking to the direction where the scent was coming from he saw his guardian Lucas. "Lucas!" yipped Ken, it felt like ages since the young lad had seen his faithful guardian, but Ken knew Lucas seemed different, the male seemed more distracted and less focused.
Alec
Alec
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 pm

FAITH

"Why waste your time? My, you must hate life. The striped wolf doesn't even get whats going on!" Faith snarled at the stranger, and continued to walk towards the large waterfall. "Are you all ok?" She was a bit concerned for Alba's health and emotions, so she licked her neck and hoped Alba and the others were fine.

ALBA

"Yeah, I'm fine. I hate the color green now, though." Alba laughed slightly, and looked at her bloody paw. "Hold on Faith." Alba leaped into the water quickly to wash the red off her paw. She licked it twice, and jumped back on Faith's neck. "Ok, I'm good now." The scent of Blade now was the scent of hatred to Alba. It was an instinct to avoid him. "Faith, before we go to the falls, I wanna see my mum." Faith seemed to have nodded and they started walking towards a tall tree. Fiera's tail lingered below a branch. "Mum! I missed you!" Alba cried, and clawed her way up the tree to greet her beloved mum.

FIERA

Fiera had seen everything, from Faith and Blade's conversation, to Alba with the blood. As the young kit was climbing up the tree, Fiera licked the kit as a gentle greeting. "I missed you too, Alba. But right now, I need a moment. You stay with Faith." Fiera licked under Alba's muzzle once more, and scanned Blade's coordinates from her leaping range. He was close enough. You could almost hear Fiera's claws stretching like eagle's talons as she leapt into the air. It seemed as Fiera was a meteorite with fur as she slammed against Blade's hind quarters. Fiera snarled violently, and inched her way up to his head. "I don't care if you waste your time, I don't care if it's not your fault, and I definitely don't care if you have green stripes!" Fiera was in a rage as she sunk her fangs into the flesh of his grey fur.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Asmira watched as the kit hurt the neon-striped wolf and he took it. No whining. She could tell he wan't well-liked here, not that she couldn't guess why. He just wasn't a people's person. Still that was no reason to bully him! "Hey, little kit, try to be nicer to him!" she smiled gently. She liked pups and kits, but this one wasn't respecting someone older than it at all. Her head pulled back when the wolf stormed up to her and threatened the two of them. She felt insulted, which meant her temper flared again. Blade spoke and them stomped away, then she talked. "I didn't mess with them, and I'm certainly not messing with you! I just think she was little rude to Blade. If it had been the other way around, would it still be acceptable for the kit's growl to be worthy of a bloody scratch?" she spoke politely but logically, trying to seem mature. She looked in Blade's direction and he was padding off so she gave Faith one last look before saying, "Nice meeting you, Faith. And pups." She wasn't sure she entirely meant it but she was determined to be nice to everyone. She ran to catch up to the male wolf (Blade) and smiled warmly. "Don't let them get you down! It's a still a really nice day." Right as she said this a bigger fox came out of seemingly nowhere and attacked Blade, almost hitting her. "Hey, leave him alone!" she growled and dug her teeth into the fox's back fur and yanking it off the wolf. She flung the fox away and placed herself between the fallen Blade and the fox. Her hackles raised and she spread he legs apart. "The least you can do is give someone a fair shot. He didn't do anything I'm sure you wouldn't have done."
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 pm

***Velvel***
Velvel was a bit surprised by how Alba acted, but she was also glad she had a brave friend like that. She moved closer to the other pups, hoping the striped wolf won't hurt them. She heard Faith defending them, and feeling safe and a little concerned, she started to snarl at the stranger. As they headed to Alba's mum, she saw her mamma, and shouted out too. "Momma! Faith is taking us to the waterfalls!" She looked back at Ken, and Faith, and jumped down to trot over to her mamma.

***Sharon***
Sharon saw Faith and the pups coming back. She saw Alba and Fiera, and Velvel coming towards her. When she told her about the waterfalls, she smiled, licking her, and replied "Okay, have fun, sweetheart! Be safe, and make sure you stay with Faith, okay?" She smiled at Faith, trusting her to keep the pups safe. 'Thanks!' she looked at her. When Velvel trotted back, she helped her back on Faith's back. " Thank you so much! If you are getting tired, just let Velvel off, she can walk herself." She smiled and walked back. She saw Fiera, but then, saw her snarling at the new wolf, Blade. She could see the anger in her eyes as she slammed into him. She jumped and quickly ran over there, but kept a distance, for she was not feeling too well about the behavior of the green striped wolf, Blade. She frowned, not sure if Fiera needed to do that, but she didn't know how she would fix someone's rudeness, and trotted over to them, seeing Alba. She smiled at the kit, waiting for her to get back with Faith and the pups. She looked over to Velvel, and saw she was waiting for Alba as well.
Sharon
Sharon
Lead Hunter
Lead Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"Don't let them get you down! It's still a really nice day."

Blade heard Asmira come up next to him and was about to tell her off when a thrusting weight collided into him and the air was knocked out of his lungs. He tumbled to the ground, wincing a little. When his vision stopped bouncing he was face to face with the she-fox Fiera, who snarled her words and bit into his fur. He almost howled in pain but instead tried to pry her off. He wriggled and kicked out but it didn't help. He heard Asmira shout something and he gave a low yelp as the fox was torn from his body, pulling out fur tufts. His legs splayed out as his head craned up. Asmira was standing between him and the raging mother. Defending him. His eyes widened in shock. So far he'd been scraped up by pups, told off, insulted, bloodied, threatened, and now this? He was at a loss for words. He sat there stupidly for only a couple seconds before he regained his wits. Standing up jerkily, he looked at both of them. "I don't need a guardian, especially a girl," he looked between them, "both of you-- all of you-- just leave me alone!" he screamed and ran away, his head bent so the wind from his speed wouldn't slow him down. He considered leaving (OOC: he's not going to) again. Being a loner was more appealing.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm

FIERA

"Watch it sister." Fiera hissed violently as a tiny bit of blood poured out of her wound. The raging fox perked her ears, and slowly turned her head to her back. The bite mark was worst than she expected from a female. "If you had family, you'd know what I feel right now." Fiera gently padded forward, with her shouldes hunched upward, as if she was stalking prey. She kept walking forward, speaking with a deadly tone. "No matter how many times you both say, 'Oh, but we didn't do anything!'" She paused and felt her pupils turn to slits, her tail waving high above her head. "I'll do something." She hissed as loud as a wolf could howl, and leaped onto Asmira. Fiera's jaw whipped open and she slammed her fangs against the female's neck. Through a mouthful of fur, she manage to say, "Never tell an assasin to stop attacking!" Fiera was finished. Plainly, she allowed the female to run away and chase Blade. She's a bit perky, but she can sure bite, Fiera thught to herself. Fiera limped swifly to Sharon and Faith, who both were talking. "Sharon, please help me." Fiera fell to the ground before both of the canines and the pups. (Fiera is not going to die anytime soon, she is just severly hurt.)

ALBA

"MUM!" Alba sceamed frantically as her mum collapsed to the ground. The young kit kicked off of Faith's head and landed beside Fiera. "Sharon, please, please help my mum!" Alba tugged on Sharon's fur hoping that throwing a tantrum would grab her attention. She gave up on the tugging, probably knowing she had noticed the fox laying on the ground. She laid her head down low, beliving if Fiera was cuddled enough, she'd wake up healthy again. Though, this was just a myth.

FAITH

"Oh, it's no problem. Velvel seems excited to visit the falls with us! Would you rather she stay, or would you like to come with us?" Faith was a respectful dog, though she was rather larger than a wolf. She smiled kindly and licked Velvel's cheek. As Faith bent down to do so, Fiera laid motionless but breathing beside her paws. "Fiera!" Faith started to panic, and nudged the fox lightly. "Sharon, we have to heal Fiera's wound. Is there any way that I could help?"
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmira Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Asmira winced as if she'd been smacked when the fox said , "If you had any family," because of the fact that she'd never had any (well technically, never remembered any). She knew she should have backed down or something when the fox stalked closer to her, but she didn't. She wasn't afraid, and this fox hated Blade more than her. She had to help him. Right as she thought this, Blade got up and yelled at her. The "especially a girl!" stuck in her mind and she was about to argue with him when the fox attacked and leapt onto her neck, biting the flesh under her fur. Normally she would have yowled in pain but she just whimpered. She deserved it (sort of) and she knew it. This was her punishment for helping someone, and she regretting nothing. She locked her legs to prevent herself from falling over. When the fox jumped off and limped towards the other wolves she looked after her for a couple moments. "I never said you had to stop..." she whispered. She looked between the fox and Blade, deciding to go after him. She was still mad about the girl comment. "What's this about me being a girl? I can do everything you can, and probably better!" she huffed, her ears shifting towards her head and one flicked in irritation.
Asmira
Asmira
Wanderer
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Raven opened her eyes and saw Raiden looking over her. She realized she had stopped shaking and was thankful for it. She heard him question her. "I'm okay, Raiden," she said softly. She licked his nose, thankful for his concern. "I just saw something that...scared me is all" she mumbled the last words, trusting him as her closet friend. She hated feeling weak and vulnerable. She heard something and after quickly nuzzling his neck hurried to see the cause of the disturbance. She heard yelps and groans all of which ended in a scream from the fox kit that made her blood churn. She came across the end of a fight. Both the kit and and vixen were bloodied. The kit seemed unharmed but Fiera looked heavily wounded. "Sharon," she said firmly, sniffing the fox to make sure she was still alive. "Help Fiera, teach your daughter the art of a healer." She caught the movement of two wolves out of the corner of her eyes. The new male, Blade she thought his name was, was running away. She could see the bloody streak on him. He must have also been wounded, though no one had bothered or had time to help him. A smaller female chasing after him. Though still tired from her last excursion she quickly caught up with the two wolves. Her long legs helped her overcome them with ease. "Stop, Blade." She said. "I bring no harm to you or your friend. I just want to talk." She ran next to him, concern building in her eyes, knowing that the continued running will only make his wounds worse.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Blade thought he was home free when he heard a voice behind him. "What's this about me being a girl? I can do everything you can, and probably better!" He kept running but glanced over his shoulder at the approaching wolf: Asmira. He groaned. When would she leave him alone? "I simply meant I'm stronger and bigger. That's all. Now stop following me! Go play with the others or something!" he growled, knowing by the look on her face she wouldn't listen to him. He didn't care. She'd get bored soon, or insulted. Most wolves only had a certain point before they got fed up with him it seemed, and he'd maxed it out for quite a few of them. He was about to speed up when a black she-wolf came up to him. "Stop, Blade," she said, and he skidded to a halt. He could tell by her eyes and her voice she had authority. When she said the rest his face hardened. "She's not my friend," he growled, glancing at Asmira when she came up beside them.
Blade
Blade
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiera Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:03 pm

ALBA

Alba knew Sharon was going to take care of her mum now. Raven has ordered her too. No need to act foolish now, Alba thought. As the black wolf trotted way, Alba was just whincing to try out a ride in her fur. The young kit licked her mum's chest, and wobbled directly at Raven's heels. With a little wag of her rump, she jumped plainly onto Raven's hind quarters, and crawled up to her back. The kit whispered softly, "Hi Raven! Mind if I have a ride? I promise I'll keep quiet." Before the female could answer, Alba curled up in the thick fur of Raven's neck. Alba had no sensation of anger now as she did before, she was just feeling cuddly.
Fiera
Fiera
Bulk Warrior
Bulk Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Raven shook off the fox kit a ways back, she would not permit a ride to a pup. not now. She slowed to a stop and looked back at the male. She was larger than him and she was glad he was respectful. She did not wish to get into a fight and he looked like he had just come from one. His ear was shredded probably by the likes of a small fox kit. That explained her bloody but unharmed paw. She was glad the long bloody stripe on his black was only a smear of blood not a wound. There was a deep bite mark on his flank, small and deep enough that it could have only been done by a fox. She quickly realized the situation had occurred during her talk with Raiden. His last remark was unnecessarily cold but she wouldn't fret over it. He was hurting and tired. She could understand his aggression. She rubbed his opposite shoulder gently with her leg. "May I take you aside so that we may talk, without prejudice." She glanced at the she wolf as she spoke. "Excuse us please." Slowly she went to a calm part of the creek.
Raven
Raven
Admin
Admin

http://anthro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next